Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,732 members, 7,806,003 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:01 AM

Bridal Makeover - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Bridal Makeover (1165 Views)

Bridal Makeover Promo, New year ,Brides as low as 15k For Full Makeover/gele. / Mama Turned 70: See What A Makeover Artist Did To Make Her Look Younger. / Another Makeover.... For The Makeup Lovers(pics Included) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bridal Makeover by Zulpha: 2:35am On Oct 15, 2007
Zulpha makeovers
we offer you bridal makeover as unique as you are
Each client gets a pre wedding treatment.

contact us
Re: Bridal Makeover by dollyshow(f): 6:55am On Oct 15, 2007
Hi Zulpha, where are you located? I do makeovers also, we can share one or two things together , thats if u dont mind
Re: Bridal Makeover by Mofetemi(m): 1:53pm On May 19, 2018
I am T.A, a JUMIA CONSULTANT. I assist people to make orders on Jumia-nigeria mall, www., without glitch for brand new items ranging: ALL ELECTRONICS- Smart Tvs, Led, Home theatres with Tv screen,stabilizers, and so on, ALL SHOES- MaleS, Kids and Female sneakers, trainers, formal, loafers, and so on, ALL CLOTHING-Males, Kids and Females shirts,polos, gowns,tops,shirts,boxers,pyjamas, and so on, ALL PHONES AND TABLETS- Different OS sizes, rams,roms, and so on, ALL HEALTH AND BEAUTY- Colognes,roll on,deodourants,make ups,and so on, ALL COMPUTING- Different Laptops,sizes,Rams,Processors, ALL HOME AND OFFICE GADGETS- hard nuts breakers blenders,warmers,microwaves, washing machines,irons,last longing standing rechargeable fans, generators, and so on, BABIES NECESSITIES- Diapers,toys, gadgets,floaters,seaters, walkers and so on, ALL BOOKS- From best sellers, CARs/SUVs/TRUCKs ACCESSORIES- Giant Tyres Inflator with light, Bluetooth car player with screen, and so on, AND ANYTHING THAT YOU CAN EVER THINK OF. I search them out for you!

SIX (6) Reasons Why You Should Place Your Orders Through Me:

1. YOU WILL ALWAYS RECEIVE DISCOINTS WHENEVER I PLACE ORDER FOR YOU WHETHER PROMO / DISCOUNT IS ON OR NOT! Sounds good!

2. You will receive your ordered item in any chosen address of yours within the country! Fast and reliable!

3. WHERE YOU RECEIVED AN ITEM THAT YOU ARE NOT SASTIFIED WITH, NOTIFY ME IMMEDIATELY AND THE ITEM SHALL BE RETREIVED FROM YOU WITHIN 7DAYS FROM DATE OF DELIVERY AND YOU SHALL BE REFUNDED YOUR FULL CASH POST 7DAYS OF RETRIEVER OF THE UNSATISFIED ITEM FROM YOU! So Simple!

4. I AM 24/7 AVAILABLE FOR ENQUIRIES AND GUIDELINES

5. With T.A, your ITEM and MONEY are continually safe!

6. YOU WILL LIVE TO RECOMMEND T.A ALWAYS!

OFFICE ADDRESS 1:
Marcia Pharmacy, Shop 21,22 & 29 Bukries Mall,
Omoleye Bus Stop, Ogijo, Ogun State.

OFFICE ADDRESS 2:
18, Nuga Lane,
Behind Satina Hotel,
Ijebu Ode,Ogun State.

FOR ENQUIRIES:
Whatsapp / Call: 08055793741,
Mail: mofemine@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Need Help Gettn My Complexion Back / 10 Tips To Keep A Healthy Hair / Winner Of Osg No Makeup Contest Emerges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.