Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,283 members, 7,780,644 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:32 PM

Is Marriage Worth It For Guys? - Family (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is Marriage Worth It For Guys? (44859 Views)

Is Marriage A Measure Of Success In Life? / Is Marriage An Achievement? / Is Marriage A Bed Of Roses? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Marriage Worth It For Guys? by Sagamite(m): 11:39am On Feb 27, 2012
moremi2008:

Go treat your borderline-Autism! Nairaland shouldn't be your source of free therapy! You're pot-bellied, ponmo-lipped man with misfiring neurons! Your life is also bereft of love and happiness. I would bitter too if I were you! You poor miserable thing!

ps - shouldn't you be able to afford a deodorant that won't stain your underarms green? Or did all your disposable income go towards purchasing that horrid Primark tee?

person, I told you I was going to catch you, did I not? cheesy grin
Re: Is Marriage Worth It For Guys? by moHot(f): 12:31pm On Feb 27, 2012
am thinking MOREMI and SAGAMITE are best of friends outside nairaland or they simply love each other and don't want to say it grin grin
Re: Is Marriage Worth It For Guys? by moremi2008(m): 12:35pm On Feb 27, 2012
moHot:

am thinking MOREMI and SAGAMITE are best of friends outside nairaland or they simply love each other and don't want to say it grin grin

You're smoking that good sh*T, aren't you? I would never be caught dead with the likes of Shagamumu in real life.
Re: Is Marriage Worth It For Guys? by Sagamite(m): 12:45pm On Feb 27, 2012
moremi2008:

You're smoking that good excreta, aren't you? I would never be caught dead with the likes of Shagamumu in real life.

[flash=400,350]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gzqV0MRPLJQ&list=FLRUGdBFtrNhxxTkghQ0Qegg&index=117&feature=plpp_video[/flash]
Re: Is Marriage Worth It For Guys? by moHot(f): 12:56pm On Feb 27, 2012
moremi2008:

You're smoking that good excreta, aren't you? I would never be caught dead with the likes of Shagamumu in real life.

You're smoking that bad excreta, aren't you?? tongue
Re: Is Marriage Worth It For Guys? by Nobody: 12:58pm On Feb 27, 2012
Moremi actually opened this dumb thread because he is a fagg0t.
He is never gonna marry a woman but he certainly would marry a man!
Re: Is Marriage Worth It For Guys? by Nobody: 12:59pm On Feb 27, 2012
oh dearrrr grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Is Marriage Worth It For Guys? by Nobody: 1:02pm On Feb 27, 2012
It is true he wanted to kiss and make up with me-uggghh!
The sick fuc.k.
Re: Is Marriage Worth It For Guys? by Nobody: 1:08pm On Feb 27, 2012
Oh dear dearrrrr grin grin grin grin grin grin I don't need to go to the movies tonight. All the show is happening here. RichyVkunt if what you say is true,please buy yourself an iron belt oooo grin grin grin
Re: Is Marriage Worth It For Guys? by Nobody: 1:16pm On Feb 27, 2012
He Even has a GIRLS name as his moniker
Punk Fagg0t.
Re: Is Marriage Worth It For Guys? by moHot(f): 1:24pm On Feb 27, 2012
Richvkunt:

The sick fuc.k.

UDONMEANNIT!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Is Marriage Worth It For Guys? by Nobody: 1:33pm On Feb 27, 2012
Richvkunt:

The sick fuc.k.

shocked shocked grin grin nna men. The pipu here ehn. Moremi defend ya sef oh
Re: Is Marriage Worth It For Guys? by Nobody: 1:35pm On Feb 27, 2012
Don't you people see his user name? Moremi-a girls name!
Princess moremi Ajasoro.
Put two and two together.
Then this dumb thread about marriage being worth it for GUYS?
He would rather marry a GUY.
That is why he is always running women down.
Then because he is in the closet he picks fights with guys all the time-The fagg0t is sending out GREEN lights.
However he had better stay away from this n1ggers pants.
Re: Is Marriage Worth It For Guys? by moremi2008(m): 1:40pm On Feb 27, 2012
davidylan:

shocked shocked grin grin nna men. The pipu here ehn. Moremi defend ya sef oh

Defend myself against what? A mad man? Haba! I know I like to pick e-fights but I have still got standards. You can't pay attention to everything that barks! grin grin grin grin
Re: Is Marriage Worth It For Guys? by Nobody: 1:41pm On Feb 27, 2012
moremi2008:

Defend myself against what? A mad man? Haba! I know I like to pick e-fights but I have still got standards. You can't pay attention to everything that barks! grin grin grin grin

correct man. I was sure that was a false allegation. cheesy
Re: Is Marriage Worth It For Guys? by Nobody: 1:47pm On Feb 27, 2012
You are always running your mouth at people on this forum.
Today you meet your match.
Did you not ask about me before venturing into my den?
Degenerate low life piece of shyte fagg0t!
You are not talking now eh?
Petrol don finish for your generator?
Remember what your momma did to get you into the states? Don't make me reveal it in cyberspace.
Re: Is Marriage Worth It For Guys? by Nobody: 1:49pm On Feb 27, 2012
Richy is hawt today oooooooo grin grin grin
Re: Is Marriage Worth It For Guys? by Nobody: 2:02pm On Feb 27, 2012
Don't mind the closet princess moremi ajasoro.
People have been keeping quiet for the fagg0t and he has been running his mouth acting like Brock Lesner and Mike Tyson combined.
A child who lacks home training is always taught from outside the home.
And to imagine what the poor mother went through to get him to the states and he is here all the time forming big boy.
Broke arse.d ga.y degenerate lowlife punk.
Got to get back to work now.
Be back in the evening to see what the COWARD has been saying behind my back!
Re: Is Marriage Worth It For Guys? by Sagamite(m): 4:15pm On Feb 27, 2012
Richvkunt:

You are always running your mouth at people on this forum.
Today you meet your match.
Did you not ask about me before venturing into my den?
Degenerate low life piece of shyte fagg0t!
You are not talking now eh?
Petrol don finish for your generator?
Remember what your momma did to get you into the states? Don't make me reveal it in cyberspace.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

LWKMD!
Re: Is Marriage Worth It For Guys? by agiboma(f): 4:25pm On Feb 27, 2012
wink you men fight nastier than us girls omg, smh wink
Re: Is Marriage Worth It For Guys? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 4:31pm On Feb 27, 2012
No Saga is merely a teddy bear tongue that likes to fight with women angry

You keep saying Clooney deserves fine women, since when are models the only source of "fine women". Plenty of "fine women" that arent models, he doesnt go for them because unlike models, he wont get attention. "oh cool, he has a pretty gf as opposed, wow he can AFFORD to get a model"
Re: Is Marriage Worth It For Guys? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 4:38pm On Feb 27, 2012
agiboma:

wink you men fight nastier than us girls omg, smh wink

On NL that's not true. See how moremi is ignoring richy. You think if it were a female member he wouldnt have thrown insults upon insults? The way it works on NL is when the guys argue, they will at most say a few words then ignore one another, if say na them vs a woman, be prepared to see pages upon pages of misogynistic abuses coming from them. Cant fight against their own, why not take that frustration out on the "weaker sex"

That is the cliff notes of Nairaland in a nutshell.
Re: Is Marriage Worth It For Guys? by debosky(m): 4:57pm On Feb 27, 2012
@ TOH

I dunno if there's a deeper reason for dating models, but the plausible reason for me is that celebrities tend to date celebrities - those are the types they are likely to come into regular contact with.

Whether in this case where the man in question doesn't marry, or even when they do marry, celebrities rarely ever date 'regular women' - they tend to date fellow celebrities - movie stars, singers, models, etc.
Re: Is Marriage Worth It For Guys? by moHot(f): 4:59pm On Feb 27, 2012
ThiefOfHearts:

On NL that's not true. See how moremi is ignoring richy. You think if it were a female member he wouldnt have thrown insults upon insults? The way it works on NL is when the guys argue, they will at most say a few words then ignore one another, if say na them vs a woman, be prepared to see pages upon pages of misogynistic abuses coming from them. Cant fight against their own, why not take that frustration out on the "weaker sex"

YOU ARE RIGHT YOU KNOW
Re: Is Marriage Worth It For Guys? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 5:12pm On Feb 27, 2012
debosky:

@ TOH

I dunno if there's a deeper reason for dating models, but the plausible reason for me is that celebrities tend to date celebrities - those are the types they are likely to come into regular contact with.

Whether in this case where the man in question doesn't marry, or even when they do marry, celebrities rarely ever date 'regular women' - they tend to date fellow celebrities - movie stars, singers, models, etc.

If he dated fellow actresses that are "fine", then I would be like ok whatever, but this model upon model, you can only do that if you can AFFORD to. I mean fellow actress will understand your craft, what does a model do oither than wear clothes?

and why are you coming to Sagamite's aid sef. He bribe you? angry
Re: Is Marriage Worth It For Guys? by queensmith: 6:33pm On Feb 27, 2012
ThiefOfHearts:

#thatisall!
Re: Is Marriage Worth It For Guys? by Busybody2(f): 7:30pm On Feb 27, 2012
ThiefOfHearts:

You nailed it babycakes. Men are so tight and love closing ranks whilst us females feel we have to bring each other down, deluded we are doing it mostly for the benefit of these male things sad
Re: Is Marriage Worth It For Guys? by armyofone(m): 7:31pm On Feb 27, 2012
dem say if you bend down dey look fowl yan.sh, another person dey bend dey look your own ya.nsh grin.
see the way Moremi was crushed grin. Moremi Ajasoro  grin or Moremi Ajasco grin

carry on cheesy
SemperFi
God bless our troops.
kiss kiss
Re: Is Marriage Worth It For Guys? by dayokanu(m): 8:15pm On Feb 27, 2012
armyofone:

dem say if you bend down dey look fowl yan.sh, another person dey bend dey look your own ya.nsh grin.
kiss kiss

Oya bend down make I dey look your nyansh or better still enter from behind
Re: Is Marriage Worth It For Guys? by armyofone(m): 8:31pm On Feb 27, 2012
lol, haha tongue

can't laugh enough. did i say that grin grin
LMAO, funny.
Re: Is Marriage Worth It For Guys? by moHot(f): 8:51pm On Feb 27, 2012
armyofone:

see the way Moremi was crushed grin. Moremi Ajasoro  grin or Moremi Ajasco grin

carry on cheesy
SemperFi
God bless our troops.
kiss kiss

wickedness!!! grin grin grin
Re: Is Marriage Worth It For Guys? by Nobody: 9:23pm On Feb 27, 2012
This is getting interesting.

Abeg, anyone wey still wan dey talk about model should go open another thread. angry  Henceforth, this thread is strictly for Richvkunt VS Moremi Ajasoro (can't stop laughing at the new moniker)

I've often wondered who on Nairaland could stand up to the guy's acid mouth, always raking up dust, smh.

ThiefOfHearts:

EOD!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (Reply)

Is This Appropriate At The Children’s Playground? (Pics) / Man Takes His Grandmother Out For A Christmas Date - Pictures / Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.