Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,678 members, 7,801,955 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:53 AM

T.I Arrested! - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / T.I Arrested! (1880 Views)

Official Video: P-square Ft T.I - Ejeajo / New Music: Wizkid Ft Chris Brown, T.I, Rick Ross, Lil Wayne – Calling You Remix / Who's The King Of The South Between T I And Ludacris (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

T.I Arrested! by odada(m): 5:43am On Oct 15, 2007
Whats all this I'm hearing and reading allover the internet about T.I being arrested just before the BET annual musical awards,word on the streets is that he was going to pickup some uzzi's his bodyguard paid for? shit are they starting another gang war?a couple of days ago Lil'wayne was in thrown in the can too undecided undecided. Whats going on ?

check out more Info here:    http://music.yahoo.com/read/news/37120561
Re: T.I Arrested! by uspry1(f): 1:34pm On Oct 15, 2007
Here is detailed link at below about rapper T.I. arrested on gun charges where T.I. hired his bodyguard to buy illegal firearms for him, i mean T.I. want to buy firearms without registering because of his 1998 criminal record with 7 year probation.

Link: http://www.ogpaper.com/news/news-01092.html
Re: T.I Arrested! by Busta(f): 3:35pm On Oct 15, 2007
some pple just let the fame and music get too far into their head.

one thing for sure is that he's gonna spend money and u'll see that he'll come outta this scot free.
Re: T.I Arrested! by ayefele200(m): 3:41pm On Oct 15, 2007
Busta:

some people just let the fame and music get too far into their head.

one thing for sure is that he's going to spend money and u'll see that he'll come out of this scot free.
the issue is kinDa complicated,which he might be sentenced 10 yeaRS in prison, i dont think he might go scott free like that, cos he was once charged 2 years ago for possession of firearm(unregistered)
Re: T.I Arrested! by naijadiva2(f): 6:30pm On Oct 15, 2007
ayefele200:

the issue is kinDa complicated,which he might be sentenced 10 yeaRS in prison, i don't think he might go scott free like that, because he was once charged 2 years ago for possession of firearm(unregistered)
i doubt it, he might spend "some" time, five days lipsrsealed in jail or they might dismiss his case like they do to almost all celebrities.
Re: T.I Arrested! by ochocinco1(m): 7:17pm On Oct 15, 2007
he deserves to b locked up for life. bloody criminal. angry cheesy angry cheesy angry cheesy angry cheesy angry
Re: T.I Arrested! by jerrymania(m): 9:03pm On Oct 15, 2007
thats how they do, jump album or single sales when the fake publicity sh*t is over.
Re: T.I Arrested! by odada(m): 10:00pm On Oct 15, 2007
ocho cinco:

he deserves to b locked up for life. bloody criminal. angry cheesy angry cheesy angry cheesy angry cheesy angry
No he doesnt! angry angry angry show some respect for human life doh smiley smiley smiley He is innocent till proven otherwise remember the rule of law? cool

jerrymania:

thats how they do, jump album or single sales when the fake publicity sh*t is over.
And thats your own side of the story han? what do you know about that undecided undecided
Re: T.I Arrested! by jerrymania(m): 10:35pm On Oct 15, 2007
what you know about that - T.I - King. I love that song.
Re: T.I Arrested! by younghoodi(m): 11:12pm On Oct 15, 2007
my step dad told me the dude is gonna spend 25 years in jail he's gone buy buy and i heard his security guard snitch on him.
Re: T.I Arrested! by ayefele200(m): 5:19am On Oct 16, 2007
naija_diva:

i doubt it, he might spend "some" time, five days lipsrsealed in jail or they might dismiss his case like they do to almost all celebrities.
his been convicted for the same charge 2 years ago, basically if u are convicted for possession of fire arm (unregistered) once and now caught again, u might end up in prison for the rest of his years, this is not a matter of money or fame, he might be granted bail but not withstanding it can never be dismissed , cos its FEDERAL not STATE,
Re: T.I Arrested! by yipadex(m): 2:57pm On Oct 16, 2007
they set him up the person that sell him those guns set him up i stay in atl
Re: T.I Arrested! by ayefele200(m): 7:40pm On Oct 16, 2007
yipadex:

they set him up the person that sell him those guns set him up i stay in atl
so, u stay in ATL does that mean u know him that much?, set him up ko, set him up ni,
Re: T.I Arrested! by naijadiva2(f): 8:35pm On Oct 16, 2007
well whatever his case is, why was he buying a gun right before the awards ceremony?
Re: T.I Arrested! by ayefele200(m): 5:20am On Oct 17, 2007
naija_diva:

well whatever his case is, why was he buying a gun right before the awards ceremony?
to evade the place n kill all his contenders kiss kiss
Re: T.I Arrested! by mrmetoo(m): 2:07pm On Oct 17, 2007
I just can't think of any reason y T.I. would want those weapons. First of all he's on probation and he wasn't supposed to possess firearms, then a celebrity of T.I.'s calibre shouldn't be anywhere near stuff like that. Thats what he has boys 4. Even if he has beef or its for security he has enough bodyguards that should be the ones in possession of them. The reason he himself has to own those guns I can't understand. I think he's going to go away for a while
Re: T.I Arrested! by chiogo(f): 10:04pm On Oct 17, 2007
Accordin' to what i read somewhere on my friend's blog, he said that the guns whatever do not belong to him. He lives with several body-guards and they have weapons authorized by the government, all d weapons owned by his body-guards are legal. And he pays them like monthly, and that a few days before d incident of his arrest, one of his body-guards asked him to pay him early or whatever and they're really tight so he did, so whatever d man did with d money was none of his business, whether on his family, guns, crack, he didn't know. but he's used to guns around his house. People said that the cops have been on his back for a long time now, lookin' for excuses to tie him down, now they found one. hope they release him tho, i like him.
Re: T.I Arrested! by A40(m): 3:38am On Oct 18, 2007
Na today cheesy dem go release am jare all na stunts
Re: T.I Arrested! by odada(m): 5:04am On Oct 18, 2007
A-40:

Na today cheesy them go release am jare all na stunts
I hope so too? I still wanna believe that he was setup undecided undecided damn!I cant imagine hiphop without its king T.I.P/T.I

@uspry1
just sent you an offline message am off to hit the sack catch you online tomorrow kiss
Re: T.I Arrested! by Ralvy(m): 8:20pm On Oct 18, 2007
Haha cool
That Guy Stole ma chick cry
Re: T.I Arrested! by jayvin01: 8:23pm On Oct 18, 2007
BIG SH*T PoPPin *n* LIL Sh*T Stoppin *******************yeh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  grin grin hes commin back soon-----remenber nicole richie spent few hours as well instead of months  grin grin
Re: T.I Arrested! by Bobbylee: 12:41pm On Oct 22, 2007
I doubt if T.I would be released anytime soon. How much can he possibly pay a bodyguard that he would be able to afford those types of weapons, plus what was he doing in the garage picking the weapons up if he didn't pay for them? It's unfortunate but T.I messed up and he is probably going to go down.

He should have just stayed clean it must be simple, people like Ludacris, Dr. Dre, Young Jeezy don't seem to have any problems staying clean.
Re: T.I Arrested! by berserker(m): 9:32pm On Oct 24, 2007
Talk bout keepin it real i think TI is gettin ready for what we all see comin but deny a gang war is coming and it is goinin to be nasty as long as 5O cent stays alive recently he dised lil wayne
Re: T.I Arrested! by chiogo(f): 8:03pm On Oct 27, 2007
d trial was supposed to be yesterday. I didn't hear anythin', hope he's out now.
Re: T.I Arrested! by chiogo(f): 8:25pm On Oct 27, 2007
Lol, just now, i found out he got released yesterday. yay!!!!!
Re: T.I Arrested! by naijadiva2(f): 10:16pm On Oct 27, 2007
chiogo:

Lol, just now, i found out he got released yesterday. yay!!!!!

i knew wasn't going to last long.
Re: T.I Arrested! by chiogo(f): 10:55pm On Oct 27, 2007
naija_diva:

i knew wasn't going to last long.
I know but they took longer than was expected to release him. Lil' wayne was caught with drugs some time ago before T.I's arrest, it was a matter of days and he got released. i guess d cops don't really like T.I. lol
Re: T.I Arrested! by ayefele200(m): 1:36pm On Nov 01, 2007
@chiogo and all
why yall ppl so dumb and extremely ignorant, the guy (T.I) was released on BOND, that dosent mean the CASE has been buried, however anybody can be release on bond regardless of ur status, damn, this is simple arithemetic , *SIGHS*
chiogo:

I know but they took longer than was expected to release him. Lil' wayne was caught with drugs some time ago before T.I's arrest, it was a matter of days and he got released. i guess d cops don't really like T.I. lol
BUSTED FOR drugs is different from BUSTING A TWO TIME FELONY, dont u know the implication of a convicted felony possesing firearms, obviously not, watch news daily,read newpapers often, then u know the basic pricinples of AMERICA LAW
Re: T.I Arrested! by tolajones: 5:34pm On Nov 01, 2007
is not their fault when they got fame and they gat money they think what esle, gun.so let them walk with gun.but God protect us not human beings.
Re: T.I Arrested! by naijadiva2(f): 7:32pm On Nov 01, 2007
ayefele200:

@chiogo and all
why yall people so dumb and extremely ignorant, the guy (T.I) was released on BOND, that dosent mean the CASE has been buried, however anybody can be release on bond regardless of your status, damn, this is simple arithemetic , *SIGHS*BUSTED FOR drugs is different from BUSTING A TWO TIME FELONY, don't u know the implication of a convicted felony possesing firearms, obviously not, watch news daily,read newpapers often, then u know the basic pricinples of AMERICA LAW

all of that was uncalled for. so i guess you know the american law more than anyone else.
Re: T.I Arrested! by chiogo(f): 5:08pm On Nov 03, 2007
ayefele200:

@chiogo and all
why yall people so dumb and extremely ignorant, the guy (T.I) was released on BOND, that dosent mean the CASE has been buried, however anybody can be release on bond regardless of your status, damn, this is simple arithemetic , *SIGHS*BUSTED FOR drugs is different from BUSTING A TWO TIME FELONY, don't u know the implication of a convicted felony possesing firearms, obviously not, watch news daily,read newpapers often, then u know the basic pricinples of AMERICA LAW

.*buzz* nextttttttttttt!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Your Top 15 Songs & Albums Of 2008 / Mode9 Disses Double Six Subliminally On 'black Rap Messiah' / Video: Oyinbo Boy, Niki Tall Re-defines Kiss Daniel’s Woju Song

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.