Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,769 members, 7,802,353 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:58 PM

How To Manage My Three Girlfriends On Valentine's Day - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Manage My Three Girlfriends On Valentine's Day (9973 Views)

Why Are Most Guys Unfaithful Even When They Have Loyal Or Beautiful Girlfriends? / 10 Romantic Text Messages To Send To Your Loved One On Valentine’s Day / Things To Do On Valentine's Day If You Are Single. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Manage My Three Girlfriends On Valentine's Day by lifestyle1(m): 1:01am On Feb 03, 2012
queensmith:

You can always shoot yourselr, that way all 3 will be at the funeral. You can then call it a date. Or an SinParty

Are you suggesting him suicide ?
Re: How To Manage My Three Girlfriends On Valentine's Day by Nobody: 1:04am On Feb 03, 2012
just vanish mysteriously.
Re: How To Manage My Three Girlfriends On Valentine's Day by Decryptor(m): 1:18am On Feb 03, 2012
Disappear and don't pick ur phone if any of them calls u, explain to them later that u took an overdose of valium on the 13th and slept till the morning of the 15th undecided undecided
Re: How To Manage My Three Girlfriends On Valentine's Day by Flashaldrin(m): 1:41am On Feb 03, 2012
Hahaha, hilarious thread! I need id and killz here mehnn, to add spice to the thread grin grin
Re: How To Manage My Three Girlfriends On Valentine's Day by kizias: 5:00am On Feb 03, 2012
Make u use this opportunity repent greedy man. No money , three women. Na wa for u oooo
Re: How To Manage My Three Girlfriends On Valentine's Day by stede(m): 5:10am On Feb 03, 2012
This is the beginning of polygamy
Re: How To Manage My Three Girlfriends On Valentine's Day by Monjerk: 5:17am On Feb 03, 2012
Invite the three of them to your house by 6pm and introduce them to each other as ur girl friend, at the end of the day give me a call 2 take u 2 the hospital, that is only if u are still alive. Only u three girls, women don suffer.
Re: How To Manage My Three Girlfriends On Valentine's Day by eunisam: 6:46am On Feb 03, 2012
endof discussion, discussion continues
Re: How To Manage My Three Girlfriends On Valentine's Day by afechosen(m): 6:59am On Feb 03, 2012
Google it dummy!
Re: How To Manage My Three Girlfriends On Valentine's Day by Super1759: 7:11am On Feb 03, 2012
Switch off your fone,stay away frm house and dnt get intouch wit dem.dats d best val gift
Re: How To Manage My Three Girlfriends On Valentine's Day by FEMARY1: 7:26am On Feb 03, 2012
Hehe.Why you dey stress yourself this man?

Re: How To Manage My Three Girlfriends On Valentine's Day by Killz3(m): 7:31am On Feb 03, 2012
Op, on the 9th of Feb go collect bed rest for hospital,(make dem no talk say you dey run) pay the doctor make dem put P.O.P cast for ya leg, hang am for up. Then call the girls one after they other. Tell them where you dey and say you get accident. When they come to see you(that's if they do) nobody will tell them to make alternate arrangements. grin grin grin grin Anyone of them that spends valentine day by your bedside, that's the meaning of love! I doubt if anyone will stand by your side on the 14th though, i fit bet my laptop charger. grin But anyone that does, that's a wife material. . . Pomp and plain! smiley

But guy you fcck up! grin grin 3 girlfriends? Damn! grin
Re: How To Manage My Three Girlfriends On Valentine's Day by RoyalRoy(m): 7:38am On Feb 03, 2012
Nice one Killz. E be like say we grow up for the same hood. I get this neck muffler from a doctor friend of mine. Na every 2weeks i dey always twist my neck. Been a player is a job,only for the smart. But,know when to RETIRE O,over skill dey kill monkey o.
Re: How To Manage My Three Girlfriends On Valentine's Day by Phate07(m): 7:42am On Feb 03, 2012
You are officially dead. When's your burial? 14th right? undecided
Re: How To Manage My Three Girlfriends On Valentine's Day by Killz3(m): 7:46am On Feb 03, 2012
Nice one Killz. E be like say we grow up for the same hood. I get this neck muffler from a doctor friend of mine. Na every 2weeks i dey always twist my neck. Been a player is a job,only for the smart. But,know when to RETIRE O,over skill dey kill monkey o.
^^^
Falls from OKADA @ "over skill dey kill monkey" grin grin grin
The guy no smart at all! You play so tey, you dey play 2 girls for area? shocked The funny thing be say the girls no send am! Valetine season no be season to chyke babe at all! All girl wey you chyke must gree. . . And after valentine, your body go tell you!

The neck muffler makes sense. But some of these girls go tell you say you can still move! grin grin grin Abi cant you move? cheesy You only cant turn your neck! Bro, abeg just break leg! grin grin grin Add the neck muffler make dem no say the accident serious! grin grin
Re: How To Manage My Three Girlfriends On Valentine's Day by Exponental(m): 7:48am On Feb 03, 2012
take like 100 oranges on d 13th, call each of dem once u start stooling, inform dem d need 2 see a doctor.
Re: How To Manage My Three Girlfriends On Valentine's Day by Lovine: 7:54am On Feb 03, 2012
Before 7th I always inform all of them that my company sent me on a mission that will take two weeks, so I have to switch off my cell phone. No qualms of any sort. Don't give your babes all the number of your cell, during the Val switch on the ones they don't know by this you will be free.
Re: How To Manage My Three Girlfriends On Valentine's Day by teefash01(m): 7:56am On Feb 03, 2012
†ђε̲̣̣̣̥ fisrt gel is out of †ђε̲̣̣̣̥ equation,  spend 2 hours with †ђε̲̣̣̣̥ one тнαт won't allow Ɣφΰ  to bleep , say 9am to 11am , tell Чö̤̣̇ΰя friend to send Ɣφΰ  a mesage when its 11 sharp, any kain message that ll make Ɣφΰ  leave her , call †ђε̲̣̣̣̥ 3rd one by 12 till , , text nd call †ђε̲̣̣̣̥ first one evry 2hrs , happy val if Ɣφΰ  get brain  grin
Re: How To Manage My Three Girlfriends On Valentine's Day by Lovine: 8:09am On Feb 03, 2012
Wait a minute, you said you have only 3? But I have 7 serious ones who don't want to give up even if they found me with girls. But others who are not very serious may be about 4 or so. So don't worry we all know the game
Re: How To Manage My Three Girlfriends On Valentine's Day by Ultrame(m): 8:15am On Feb 03, 2012
~Killz~:

^^^
Falls from OKADA @ "over skill dey kill monkey" grin grin grin
The guy no smart at all! You play so tey, you dey play 2 girls for area? shocked The funny thing be say the girls no send am! Valetine season no be season to chyke babe at all! All girl wey you chyke must gree. . . And after valentine, your body go tell you!

The neck muffler makes sense. But some of these girls go tell you say you can still move! grin grin grin Abi cant you move? cheesy You only cant turn your neck! Bro, abeg just break leg! grin grin grin Add the neck muffler make dem no say the accident serious! grin grin

^^^^^
LOLZ. You're clearly a veteran. But he still has to pay the doctors for the casts and muffler. That money can easily fund a valentine's dinner for . . . Oh forget it! Multi-tasking is so hard!
Re: How To Manage My Three Girlfriends On Valentine's Day by Killz3(m): 8:21am On Feb 03, 2012
Ultrame:

^^^^^
LOLZ. You're clearly a veteran. But won't he have to pay the doctors for the casts and muffler? That money can easily fund a valentine's dinner for at least two of them.

Damn! Multi-tasking has never been a good idea. It's so hard!
Pay? Yes na! He will pay for those stuff! Any quack hospital will do. All they need is to see him in cast! He wont spend much. . . Trust me grin grin Calculate the cost of gifts for 3 girls, calculate how much he'll spend in total. When he pays the doctor off, he'll have change that'll last him for extra two weeks! grin grin grin grin

Multi tasking aint good, but he has fallen. Make we help am! grin grin grin

Ladies out there, if una see una boyfriend with cast for leg, endeavor to check the cast well well! tongue tongue
Re: How To Manage My Three Girlfriends On Valentine's Day by Killz3(m): 8:26am On Feb 03, 2012
Lovine:

Wait a minute, you said you have only 3? [size=14pt]But I have 7 serious ones[/size] who don't want to give up even if they found me with girls. But others who are not very serious may be about 4 or so. So don't worry we all know the game
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked [size=30pt]7?[/size]

***Faints***
Re: How To Manage My Three Girlfriends On Valentine's Day by OgeneDom(m): 8:34am On Feb 03, 2012
Laugh wan kill me here. grin. But wait o, What makes you think that these ladies are waiting to spend this val with you?
Forget it, they play pass youself cool
Re: How To Manage My Three Girlfriends On Valentine's Day by nellycul28(m): 8:38am On Feb 03, 2012
u re a Farm Animal!!,

I only pity 4 d gals,

U ve 3 gals & u re flauntin it in a public forum

wen u re FLAT DEAD BROKE!!

Ur Left nyash!!

Sry i 4got, CONGRATS!!Am soo happy for u,
Re: How To Manage My Three Girlfriends On Valentine's Day by splashbaby(m): 9:00am On Feb 03, 2012
I did this when I was in similar predicament. You must be ready to do serious combing. A day before the val make sure you shine the most troublesome congo till you leave a serious mark, na you know how you go do am, wait those hausa burantashi abi wetin dem dey call can come handy, after delivering the combing knock out, you will be left with just two, then split the day into two, and repeat the combing style on the one that falls in the morning, do it real hard to deliver a total knock out, then in the evening take the third home and if the strength is still there fashion out a super frenzy section that will not sap you. Believe me you will be so fulfilled that you get gift instead of giving, hey always leave your mark any road you choose to bulldoze ds season, those chick no dey pity us when our balls dey their hand ooo
Re: How To Manage My Three Girlfriends On Valentine's Day by Emmzalon: 9:03am On Feb 03, 2012
With the present situation and the fast growth of this world into extinction thereby drawing closer the coming of the lord,three question you should be asking urself nw in which 'how do i satisfy 3 girls on val' shld nt only be the last in question but shld nt be in list of the questions at all are:
>WHY WAS I CREATED BY GOD(YOUR DESTINY)
>AW DO I START MAKING IMPACT IN THIS WORLD(OR WILL MY IMPACT BE RATHER FELT IF I LEFT FOR HEAVEN)?
>AW DO I MAINTAIN MY PART OF RIGTEOUSNESS SOTHAT I WONT ONLY BE MAKING AN IMPACT ON EARTH BUT ALSO IN HEAVEN?
with this questions and its answers in ur posession,impact and satisfaction will be made on alot of pple across d world by yourself,and i can assure there will be much respect and fulfillment of destiny in that than satisfyin 3 girls on a single day that will soon be forgorten. IT IS WELL BRO.
Re: How To Manage My Three Girlfriends On Valentine's Day by Killz3(m): 9:16am On Feb 03, 2012
Emmzalon:

With the present situation and the fast growth of this world into extinction thereby drawing closer the coming of the lord,three question you should be asking urself nw in which 'how do i satisfy 3 girls on val' shld nt only be the last in question but shld nt be in list of the questions at all are:
>WHY WAS I CREATED BY GOD(YOUR DESTINY)
>AW DO I START MAKING IMPACT IN THIS WORLD(OR WILL MY IMPACT BE RATHER FELT IF I LEFT FOR HEAVEN)?
>AW DO I MAINTAIN MY PART OF RIGTEOUSNESS SOTHAT I WONT ONLY BE MAKING AN IMPACT ON EARTH BUT ALSO IN HEAVEN?
with this questions and its answers in ur posession,impact and satisfaction will be made on alot of pple across d world by yourself,and i can assure there will be much respect and fulfillment of destiny in that than satisfyin 3 girls on a single day that will soon be forgorten. IT IS WELL BRO.
HILARITY! grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How To Manage My Three Girlfriends On Valentine's Day by hardbody: 9:17am On Feb 03, 2012
I have laughed all the way reading this thread, Omo @ OP, you be real swegbe. *Killz* and Ultrame have suggested brilliant ways of getting out of this self imposed insanity. If you were not broke, i would have given you a fail-proof option, but since you are broke and still wanting to satisfy 3 different babes, i must say you are too new in that game. the earlier you quit, the better for your sorry Life. MuMu X 100. angry angry
Re: How To Manage My Three Girlfriends On Valentine's Day by hardbody: 9:22am On Feb 03, 2012
At any rate, 14th falls on a Tuesday, Go to work, and letthem know that you have auditors reviewing your books and you may not be able to leave till late, keep calling to reassure them each of your undying love for them (i guess they will be telling you the same sweet nonesense either riding or being ridden by some bloke anyways). Close from work late, buy ur sorry azz a beer or two and go home and sleep in mysery. Call them first thing on Wednesday and ask when you can make up for the lost date, at each point of the discussion, keep abusing and swearing for your employer, they will appreciate how deeply disappointed you are. (i am hoping you have a job though)
Re: How To Manage My Three Girlfriends On Valentine's Day by Killz3(m): 9:36am On Feb 03, 2012
hardbody:

At any rate, 14th falls on a Tuesday, Go to work, and letthem know that you have auditors reviewing your books and you may not be able to leave till late, keep calling to reassure them each of your undying love for them (i guess they will be telling you the same sweet nonesense either riding or being ridden by some bloke anyways). Close from work late, buy ur sorry azz a beer or two and go home and sleep in mysery. Call them first thing on Wednesday and ask when you can make up for the lost date, at each point of the discussion, keep abusing and swearing for your employer, they will appreciate how deeply disappointed you are. (i am hoping you have a job though)
There are too many players on this pitch! LMAO! grin grin grin
Re: How To Manage My Three Girlfriends On Valentine's Day by Beowulf(m): 9:50am On Feb 03, 2012
Una no go kill person for NL o!!!! grin grin

Dude, Killz and co have said it all but I think Hardbody's advice is foolproof. I will just add that in order not too lose out totally, adjust Hardbody's advice a wee bit.

Pick out the one from your area you want to spend time with and discharge the other two with Hardbody's template. Make sure you come back around 6pm so that none of them will pay you a surprise visit. Besides on Valentine's day, any babe wey neva see im bobo by 6pm already knows the guy has done a no-show
Re: How To Manage My Three Girlfriends On Valentine's Day by Killz3(m): 9:58am On Feb 03, 2012
^^^
If the bobo no get office nko? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Neighbour's Wife Baths Without Closing The Bathroom Doors. / Ladies Share Your Simping Experience / Bacherlor Jailed For Seducing A Married Woman In Bauchi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.