Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:03 AM

Paul Obanor Is A True Nigerian - He Is Genuine! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Paul Obanor Is A True Nigerian - He Is Genuine! (1203 Views)

Is Your Nairaland Character A True Reflection Of Your Real-life Character? / Ptf Road Project Score Under Liberial True Nigerian Leader Buhari / Who is a True Nigerian? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Paul Obanor Is A True Nigerian - He Is Genuine! by wealth2al(m): 11:25am On Jan 31, 2012
Hello all, i write to state that Paul Obanor is 100% genuine. He is my mentor and have been of immense help to so many Nigerian youth online. The person with username Lucky on this forum is a BIG thief that collected my 5k for his google adsense lies and refuse to deliver. His name is LUCKY NOSA - a BIG thief indeed.

He wanted deceiving my mentor to collect a product he had never paid for and was caught. I made that fake posts on the 3/11/2011 at of hatred and shame. Dont mind that LUCKY NOSA - he is a thief himself. I will not be in this forum and watch someone spoil the name of a mentor that gave me direction in online marketing.

Thank you all for reading this clarification.

(1) (Reply)

Get All Nigerians Out Of Here! South Africans Comments / An Appeal To Oluwaseun Osewa / I

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.