Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,903 members, 7,802,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:49 AM

Al-Mustapha Is Innocent - Fani Kayode - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Al-Mustapha Is Innocent - Fani Kayode (14143 Views)

BREAKING NEWS: Borno State Deputy Governor, Zanna Umar Mustapha Is Dead! / How Sani Abacha Died…AL Mustapha. NOT BY APPLE / Al-mustapha Is Still In The Nigerian Army (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Al-Mustapha Is Innocent - Fani Kayode by GrayBeard: 12:48pm On Jan 31, 2012
As far as I am concerned, based on the evidence that was adduced in court, this man had absolutely nothing to do with the killing of Kudirat Abiola

When I heard that Major Hamza Al Mustapha was convicted of murder and sentenced to hanging by a Lagos High Court yesterday afternoon I was utterly shocked, saddened and disgusted. And let me tell you why. I was one of those that opposed the late General Sani Abacha's government and fought against Al Mustapha and co. with every fibre of my being during the NADECO days. Given that, if anything, I should have been rejoicing with the many other NADECO leaders, supporters and stalwarts who honestly believe that Al-Mustapha actually ordered the death of our wonderful heroine Alhaja Kudirat Abiola and who believe that he deserves to die as a consequence of it.

However I am not rejoicing with them simply because as far as I am concerned, based on the evidence that was adduced in court, this man had absolutely nothing to do with the killing of Kudirat Abiola. I believe that whatever we do we must always operate within the law and there is no place for the expression of unfettered emotions, vendetta or jungle justice in a civilised country when it comes to the administration of justice. I have been following this case closely for the last four years and I have publicly called for the release of Al Mustapha on a number of occasions simply because I found it shameful and unjust that the state could lock up a man in a dungeon for 13 years without being able to prove a case against him.

By doing that, they have already almost ruined his life yet there is a presumption of innocence in our law. Now the state has gone even a step further in this whole unsavoury and disgraceful episode and they have convicted a man to hang for something that he knew nothing about simply because they want to silence him and stop him from exposing the truth about the role that many of the high and mighty played in the death of Abacha, MKO Abiola and many others. They want to jail and kill Mustapha just as they have jailed and killed so many other innocent men that came before him. Let me make this clear- I hold no brief and I have no sympathy whatsoever for the Abacha government that Al-Mustapha served and neither do I seek to defend their actions whilst in office.

The truth is that they committed many atrocities and till today many find it hard to forgive them for those atrocities. Many of our people in the south-west were killed, locked up and driven into exile by that government as was the late General Shehu Musa Yar'adua and many others from other parts of Nigeria. I myself had to leave the country and go into exile in Ghana in 1996 because of them and I never thought that I would ever return to Nigeria again. Yet, despite all that, I cannot allow my bitterness and anger with the Abacha regime to becloud my reasoning and sense of justice that I would support or applaud a case of what would essentially be judicial murder.

Yes Abacha's government and even Mustapha himself, as a consequence of his unflinching loyalty to his boss, committed atrocities and violated the rights of many but does that mean that we should do the same to them? Do two wrongs make a right? Are we all to descend into the pit of slaying the innocent and punishing their families simply because we must have our pound of flesh and even where there is no tangible evidence to justify such a course of action? I challenge those that doubt me to look at the evidence and to study the judgement closely as I have done. It is wickedness and it is a travesty of justice. Worse still it sends the wrong signal to an already tense nation that is fraught with regional, north/south and christian/muslim tensions. This absurd judgement could not have come at a worse time and I have little doubt that the Boko Haramites amongs us (whether it be the overt or covert ones) will make quite a song and dance of it.

Thankfully Al Mustapha has the right to appeal but the implication of that is that this man's enemies have virtually destroyed his life already and left him with no hope because, unless he is granted bail pending that appeal, he will be struggling with it from the dingy dungeons of Kirikiri prison all the way to the Supreme Court for the next ten years. That is the Nigerian state and ''system'' for you. When you are loyal to your leader, when you speak out in his defence, when you defend him with your life and when you tell the world the truth they come at you with everything that they have got and seek to jail or kill you for it once that leader is no longer in power or is no longer alive. One thing is clear though- those that seek to hang Al Mustapha and silence him forever have forgotten the God factor. They have forgotten that there is a God of justice and mercy who still rules in the affairs of men and who forges the destiny of nations.

For my old adversary and new friend Major Hamza Al Mustapha I will not beg any mortal for mercy and neither will I plead for him. I will only pray to the Living God that if truly this man is innocent, as I earnestly and honestly believe that he is, then he should be eventually freed and completely vindicated. This is especially so because something tells me that our country will still need him. God's ways are not ours and only He sees and knows the hidden things that lie ahead. It is not Al Mustapha that we should weep for, it is Nigeria.

Finally let me restate my position clearly for all to see and for posterity to take note of. I believe that Hamza Al Mustapha is innocent of this crime. As far as I am aware there is absolutely no evidence against him and the only person that said that he ordered him to go and kill the late Kudirat Abiola (Sergeant Barnabas Jabilla) has long since recanted and said that he was induced and compelled to give that false evidence by the authorities. In any civilised country that would have been the end of it but not in Nigeria. In Nigeria it is a case of ''we must get him at all costs'' even if it means bending the law and influencing the courts. One has to ask whether, as a people, we have any fear of God? Is there any justice in Nigeria? Is there any fairness? Can we ever rely on the courts to do the right thing when the state determines to punish an innocent man for his perceived sins against the powers that be?

I am fed up and disgusted with the sort of things that go on in this country when it comes to such matters and I just cannot understand how Nigerians are so comfortable with such injustice and wickedness being meted out to their compatriots. Do they not know that tomorrow it could be them or a member of their family? On this matter I stand by Al Mustapha shoulder to shoulder just as I do with every other innocent person that has been unfairly charged to court for political reasons and who has suffered persecution at the hands of a relentless and vicious state that have no fear of God.

This country just has to change. God's wrath is stirred up by such wickedness and insensitivity. You lock up an innocent man for 13 years in the most horrific conditions for something that he did not do, you delay his trial, you wrongly convict him where there is clearly no evidence to justify it and now you want to hang him? God is not asleep Nigeria. Unless God wills it, Hamza Al Mustapha will not hang and ultimately he will be vindicated. My prayers are for him and for his family at this difficult time. God bless Nigeria

http://premiumtimesng.com/opinion/3618-why-i_m-not-celebrating-al-mustapha_s-conviction.html
Re: Al-Mustapha Is Innocent - Fani Kayode by Honeycity(f): 12:53pm On Jan 31, 2012
it appears this guys is high on drugs lately, he wants to be relevant in the Nigeria polity, seeking attention by all means
Re: Al-Mustapha Is Innocent - Fani Kayode by baslone: 1:02pm On Jan 31, 2012
Why I'm not celebrating Al-Mustapha's conviction By Femi Fani-Kayode

As far as I am concerned, based on the evidence that was adduced in court, this man
had absolutely nothing to do with the killing of Kudirat Abiola

When I heard that Major Hamza Al Mustapha was convicted of murder and sentenced to
hanging by a Lagos High Court yesterday afternoon I was utterly shocked, saddened and
disgusted. And let me tell you why. I was one of those that opposed the late General Sani
Abacha's government and fought against Al Mustapha and co. with every fibre of my being
during the NADECO days.

Given that, if anything, I should have been rejoicing with the many other NADECO leaders,
supporters and stalwarts who honestly believe that Al-Mustapha actually ordered the death
of our wonderful heroine Alhaja Kudirat Abiola and who believe that he deserves to die as a
consequence of it.

However I am not rejoicing with them simply because as far as I am concerned, based on
the evidence that was adduced in court, this man had absolutely nothing to do with the killing
of Kudirat Abiola.

I believe that whatever we do we must always operate within the law and there is no place
for the expression of unfettered emotions, vendetta or jungle justice in a civilised country when
it comes to the administration of justice. I have been following this case closely for the last four
years and I have publicly called for the release of Al Mustapha on a number of occasions simply
because I found it shameful and unjust that the state could lock up a man in a dungeon for 13
years without being able to prove a case against him.

By doing that, they have already almost ruined his life yet there is a presumption of innocenc
in our law. Now the state has gone even a step further in this whole unsavoury and disgraceful
episode and they have convicted a man to hang for something that he knew nothing about
simply because they want to silence him and stop him from exposing the truth about the role
that many of the high and mighty played in the death of Abacha, MKO Abiola and many others.

They want to jail and kill Mustapha just as they have jailed and killed so many other innocent
men that came before him. Let me make this clear- I hold no brief and I have no sympathy
whatsoever for the Abacha government that Al-Mustapha served and neither do I seek to
defend their actions whilst in office.

The truth is that they committed many atrocities and till today many find it hard to forgive them
for those atrocities. Many of our people in the south-west were killed, locked up and driven into
exile by that government as was the late General Shehu Musa Yar'adua and many others from
other parts of Nigeria.

I myself had to leave the country and go into exile in Ghana in 1996 because of them and I
never thought that I would ever return to Nigeria again. Yet, despite all that, I cannot allow
my bitterness and anger with the Abacha regime to becloud my reasoning and sense of justice
that I would support or applaud a case of what would essentially be judicial murder.

Yes Abacha's government and even Mustapha himself, as a consequence of his unflinching loyalty
to his boss, committed atrocities and violated the rights of many but does that mean that we should
do the same to them? Do two wrongs make a right? Are we all to descend into the pit of slaying the
innocent and punishing their families simply because we must have our pound of flesh and even where
there is no tangible evidence to justify such a course of action? I challenge those that doubt me to look
at the evidence and to study the judgement closely as I have done.

It is wickedness and it is a travesty of justice. Worse still it sends the wrong signal to an already
tense nation that is fraught with regional, north/south and christian/muslim tensions. This absurd
judgement could not have come at a worse time and I have little doubt that the Boko Haramites
amongs us (whether it be the overt or covert ones) will make quite a song and dance of it.

Thankfully Al Mustapha has the right to appeal but the implication of that is that this man's enemies
have virtually destroyed his life already and left him with no hope because, unless he is granted bail
pending that appeal, he will be struggling with it from the dingy dungeons of Kirikiri prison all the
way to the Supreme Court for the next ten years. That is the Nigerian state and ''system'' for you.

When you are loyal to your leader, when you speak out in his defence, when you defend him with
your life and when you tell the world the truth they come at you with everything that they have got
and seek to jail or kill you for it once that leader is no longer in power or is no longer alive. One thing
is clear though- those that seek to hang Al Mustapha and silence him forever have forgotten the God
factor.

They have forgotten that there is a God of justice and mercy who still rules in the affairs
of men and who forges the destiny of nations.

For my old adversary and new friend Major Hamza Al Mustapha I will not beg any mortal
for mercy and neither will I plead for him. I will only pray to the Living God that if truly this
man is innocent, as I earnestly and honestly believe that he is, then he should be eventually
freed and completely vindicated. This is especially so because something tells me that our
country will still need him.

God's ways are not ours and only He sees and knows the hidden things that lie ahead. It
is not Al Mustapha that we should weep for, it is Nigeria.

Finally let me restate my position clearly for all to see and for posterity to take note of.

I believe that Hamza Al Mustapha is innocent of this crime. As far as I am aware there is
absolutely no evidence against him and the only person that said that he ordered him to
go and kill the late Kudirat Abiola (Sergeant Barnabas Jabilla) has long since recanted and
said that he was induced and compelled to give that false evidence by the authorities.

In any civilised country that would have been the end of it but not in Nigeria. In Nigeria it
is a case of ''we must get him at all costs'' even if it means bending the law and influencing
the courts.

One has to ask whether, as a people, we have any fear of God? Is there any justice in Nigeria?
Is there any fairness? Can we ever rely on the courts to do the right thing when the state determines
to punish an innocent man for his perceived sins against the powers that be?

I am fed up and disgusted with the sort of things that go on in this country when it comes to
such matters and I just cannot understand how Nigerians are so comfortable with such injustice
and wickedness being meted out to their compatriots. Do they not know that tomorrow it could
be them or a member of their family? On this matter I stand by Al Mustapha shoulder to shoulder
just as I do with every other innocent person that has been unfairly charged to court for political
reasons and who has suffered persecution at the hands of a relentless and vicious state that
have no fear of God.

This country just has to change. God's wrath is stirred up by such wickedness and insensitivity.

You lock up an innocent man for 13 years in the most horrific conditions for something that he
did not do, you delay his trial, you wrongly convict him where there is clearly no evidence to
justify it and now you want to hang him? God is not asleep Nigeria. Unless God wills it, Hamza
Al Mustapha will not hang and ultimately he will be vindicated. My prayers are for him and for
his family at this difficult time. God bless Nigeria.
Re: Al-Mustapha Is Innocent - Fani Kayode by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jan 31, 2012
This guy speaks from the four vocal points of his mouth. . . . .probably he has evidence that the court don't have and it's not in public domain. . . .why not share such priviledge information instead of engaging in conjenctures and front -and-reversing motion?
Re: Al-Mustapha Is Innocent - Fani Kayode by 9jaIhail(m): 2:15pm On Jan 31, 2012
baslone:

As far as I am concerned, based on the evidence that was adduced in court, this man

When I heard that Major Hamza Al Mustapha was convicted of murder and sentenced to
hanging by a Lagos High Court yesterday afternoon I was utterly shocked, saddened and
disgusted. And let me tell you why. I was one of those that opposed the late General Sani
Abacha's government and fought against Al Mustapha and co. with every fibre of my being
during the NADECO days.

Given that, if anything, I should have been rejoicing with the many other NADECO leaders,
supporters and stalwarts who honestly believe that Al-Mustapha actually ordered the death
of our wonderful heroine Alhaja Kudirat Abiola and who believe that he deserves to die as a
consequence of it.

However I am not rejoicing with them simply because as far as I am concerned, based on
the evidence that was adduced in court, this man had absolutely nothing to do with the killing
of Kudirat Abiola.

I believe that whatever we do we must always operate within the law and there is no place
for the expression of unfettered emotions, vendetta or jungle justice in a civilised country when
it comes to the administration of justice. I have been following this case closely for the last four
years and I have publicly called for the release of Al Mustapha on a number of occasions simply
because I found it shameful and unjust that the state could lock up a man in a dungeon for 13
years without being able to prove a case against him.

By doing that, they have already almost ruined his life yet there is a presumption of innocenc
in our law. Now the state has gone even a step further in this whole unsavoury and disgraceful
episode and they have convicted a man to hang for something that he knew nothing about
simply because they want to silence him and stop him from exposing the truth about the role
that many of the high and mighty played in the death of Abacha, MKO Abiola and many others.

They want to jail and kill Mustapha just as they have jailed and killed so many other innocent
men that came before him. Let me make this clear- I hold no brief and I have no sympathy
whatsoever for the Abacha government that Al-Mustapha served and neither do I seek to
defend their actions whilst in office.

The truth is that they committed many atrocities and till today many find it hard to forgive them
for those atrocities. Many of our people in the south-west were killed, locked up and driven into
exile by that government as was the late General Shehu Musa Yar'adua and many others from
other parts of Nigeria.

I myself had to leave the country and go into exile in Ghana in 1996 because of them and I
never thought that I would ever return to Nigeria again. Yet, despite all that, I cannot allow
my bitterness and anger with the Abacha regime to becloud my reasoning and sense of justice
that I would support or applaud a case of what would essentially be judicial murder.

Yes Abacha's government and even Mustapha himself, as a consequence of his unflinching loyalty
to his boss, committed atrocities and violated the rights of many but does that mean that we should
do the same to them? Do two wrongs make a right? Are we all to descend into the pit of slaying the
innocent and punishing their families simply because we must have our pound of flesh and even where
there is no tangible evidence to justify such a course of action? I challenge those that doubt me to look
at the evidence and to study the judgement closely as I have done.

It is wickedness and it is a travesty of justice. Worse still it sends the wrong signal to an already
tense nation that is fraught with regional, north/south and christian/muslim tensions. This absurd
judgement could not have come at a worse time and I have little doubt that the Boko Haramites
amongs us (whether it be the overt or covert ones) will make quite a song and dance of it.

Thankfully Al Mustapha has the right to appeal but the implication of that is that this man's enemies
have virtually destroyed his life already and left him with no hope because, unless he is granted bail
pending that appeal, he will be struggling with it from the dingy dungeons of Kirikiri prison all the
way to the Supreme Court for the next ten years. That is the Nigerian state and ''system'' for you.

When you are loyal to your leader, when you speak out in his defence, when you defend him with
your life and when you tell the world the truth they come at you with everything that they have got
and seek to jail or kill you for it once that leader is no longer in power or is no longer alive. One thing
is clear though- those that seek to hang Al Mustapha and silence him forever have forgotten the God
factor.

They have forgotten that there is a God of justice and mercy who still rules in the affairs
of men and who forges the destiny of nations.

For my old adversary and new friend Major Hamza Al Mustapha I will not beg any mortal
for mercy and neither will I plead for him. I will only pray to the Living God that if truly this
man is innocent, as I earnestly and honestly believe that he is, then he should be eventually
freed and completely vindicated. This is especially so because something tells me that our
country will still need him.

God's ways are not ours and only He sees and knows the hidden things that lie ahead. It
is not Al Mustapha that we should weep for, it is Nigeria.

Finally let me restate my position clearly for all to see and for posterity to take note of.

I believe that Hamza Al Mustapha is innocent of this crime. As far as I am aware there is
absolutely no evidence against him and the only person that said that he ordered him to
go and kill the late Kudirat Abiola (Sergeant Barnabas Jabilla) has long since recanted and
said that he was induced and compelled to give that false evidence by the authorities.

In any civilised country that would have been the end of it but not in Nigeria. In Nigeria it
is a case of ''we must get him at all costs'' even if it means bending the law and influencing
the courts.

One has to ask whether, as a people, we have any fear of God? Is there any justice in Nigeria?
Is there any fairness? Can we ever rely on the courts to do the right thing when the state determines
to punish an innocent man for his perceived sins against the powers that be?

I am fed up and disgusted with the sort of things that go on in this country when it comes to
such matters and I just cannot understand how Nigerians are so comfortable with such injustice
and wickedness being meted out to their compatriots. Do they not know that tomorrow it could
be them or a member of their family? On this matter I stand by Al Mustapha shoulder to shoulder
just as I do with every other innocent person that has been unfairly charged to court for political
reasons and who has suffered persecution at the hands of a relentless and vicious state that
have no fear of God.

This country just has to change. God's wrath is stirred up by such wickedness and insensitivity.

You lock up an innocent man for 13 years in the most horrific conditions for something that he
did not do, you delay his trial, you wrongly convict him where there is clearly no evidence to
justify it and now you want to hang him? God is not asleep Nigeria. Unless God wills it, Hamza
Al Mustapha will not hang and ultimately he will be vindicated. My prayers are for him and for
his family at this difficult time. God bless Nigeria.

Nigerian Govt need to look into this case if this mustapha is innocent indeed they should free him,we need to stop wasting the life of innocent citizens.
Re: Al-Mustapha Is Innocent - Fani Kayode by nasty45(m): 2:17pm On Jan 31, 2012
Honeycity:

it appears this guys is high on drugs lately, he wants to be relevant in the Nigeria polity, seeking attention by all means
i agree wit u.if e has nth to say e's wise shutin up.ABI E FOLLOW FOR D YORUBA MEHN WEY COLLECT BRIBE?
Re: Al-Mustapha Is Innocent - Fani Kayode by 9jaIhail(m): 2:22pm On Jan 31, 2012
ilugunboy:

This guy speaks from the four vocal points of his mouth. . . . .probably he has evidence that the court don't have and it's not in public domain. . . .why not share such priviledge information instead of engaging in conjenctures and front -and-reversing motion?

read his statement.he said mustapha provided the court with enough evidence.secondly a man who formerly bear a false witness against him later confessed that he was urged to bear the false witness against him.what i am saying is court need to be sure before hanging the young man. a lot of innocent Nigerians has been killed carelessly due to our fail justice.

1 Like

Re: Al-Mustapha Is Innocent - Fani Kayode by Kx: 2:36pm On Jan 31, 2012
If he is innocent, who then ordered the killing of Kudirat?
Since FK knows that Mustapha is innocent, should nt he make bold to tell the world and the court who is behind d killing of Kudirat?
Instead of jump in the defense of "innocent" Mustapha, why dont FK give the defence team the chance to fight it out in their appeal?
Re: Al-Mustapha Is Innocent - Fani Kayode by success4(m): 3:31pm On Jan 31, 2012
[size=28pt]Fani Kayode SUCKS! shocked[/size]
Re: Al-Mustapha Is Innocent - Fani Kayode by lekanolas: 3:41pm On Jan 31, 2012
I agree with his submission. The facts before court should have exonerated Al-mustapha. Almost all the principal witnesses brought forward by the Lagos State government have openly confessed that they were financially induced to implicate Al-Mustapha. Sgt Rogers openly wept in court in 2008 and begged Al-mustapha to forgive him for lying against him (Al-Mustapha). He told the court he was financially induced to implicate his former boss. Another star witness, Mohammed Abdul, alias Katako, who was alleged to have driven Sgt Rogers to kill Kudirat, said he was in his village on the day late Alhaja kudirat was murdered and so could not have driven Rogers to kill her.
Again, Sofolahan who was sentenced along with Al- mustapha had before the ruling challenged anybody from the Abiola's family to come forward and testify that he worked for Alhaja Kudirat. The Lagos State government had repeatedly in its proof of evidence before the court referred to Sofolahan as Alhaja Kudirat's PA and that he was the one giving Al-Mustapha information about the movements of Alhaja.
Hear Sofolahan " At least somebody should come forward for over 12 years now to say yes, Alhaja has sent you to see me as a personal assistant or somebody should have approached the DPP telling her, he/she knows that i worked with Alhaja of blessed memory"
Re: Al-Mustapha Is Innocent - Fani Kayode by Freestyl(m): 3:41pm On Jan 31, 2012

ROTFLMAO
Re: Al-Mustapha Is Innocent - Fani Kayode by Ultrame(m): 3:43pm On Jan 31, 2012
This is exactly what happens when u don't "buy" from your regular source. You become intellectually challenged.
Re: Al-Mustapha Is Innocent - Fani Kayode by AOE123: 3:43pm On Jan 31, 2012
I think Fani Kayode knows more than what the presiding judge knew before convicting Al Mustapha. Therefore it behoves on Fani Kayode to tell us who killed Mrs. Kudirat since according to FFK Al Mustapha is innocent.
Re: Al-Mustapha Is Innocent - Fani Kayode by Lolamida(m): 3:49pm On Jan 31, 2012
Mr Fani, since you know this much you should have join in the suit against the state then. Go to the court of law and prove ur grammers. U are simply strugging to stay relevant.
Re: Al-Mustapha Is Innocent - Fani Kayode by Baawaa(m): 3:59pm On Jan 31, 2012
Fani Kayoyode is very very corrupt we all know that!!He don't want the boko haram to visit his house.
Re: Al-Mustapha Is Innocent - Fani Kayode by fxjohn2: 4:04pm On Jan 31, 2012
I am surprised at those nairalanders who cant dicepher what ffk means, cant you guys read between the lines. Who killed abiola? Who abacha? Certainly almustapha did not kill abiola or abacha. Those who killed abiola should also be jailed for 13years and hanged. Almustapha should tell us who they are with evidence.
Re: Al-Mustapha Is Innocent - Fani Kayode by 1forall: 4:05pm On Jan 31, 2012
Poor fellow Lateef Sofolahan. People appear to have forgotten he was also convicted in this case.
Two people condemned to die and the news has simply neglected the other? Na goat?
Re: Al-Mustapha Is Innocent - Fani Kayode by deathmen12: 4:07pm On Jan 31, 2012
We Nigeria should be VERY careful with the way WE day do things, the man just say something that touch , may God hear prayer if u are speaking the,
Re: Al-Mustapha Is Innocent - Fani Kayode by Knight1(m): 4:09pm On Jan 31, 2012
Well, while admitting that FFK is an attention seeker grin grin, some people have commented that based on the stuff presented in court, the was insufficient evidence to convict al mustapha of murder.
Of course, we all know that Al mustapha's complicit in the murder, just that the prosecution did not prove it beyond reasonable doubt in the courtroom.[b][/b]
Re: Al-Mustapha Is Innocent - Fani Kayode by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jan 31, 2012
", and even Mustapha himself, as a consequence of his unflinching loyalty to his boss, committed atrocities and violated the rights of many but does that mean that we should do the same to them? Do two wrongs make a right?" And u Kayode is saying he is innocent?? Amongst the atrocities committed are murder, torture and what not and this man is saying "two wrongs don't make a right"? He should also ask for the vindication of the B. Haramites' leader when his caught,nonsense!! The emotions with which he said all that kinda shows something is fishy some hw. angry
Re: Al-Mustapha Is Innocent - Fani Kayode by obowunmi(m): 4:12pm On Jan 31, 2012
FFK: why you are speaking for Al-Mustapha. Kindly return all the monies you stole from Aviation and everywhere else you worked, Blooody thief. Now sharap and let's hang this murrerfunka! And send Al-Mustapha's dead body to Boko boys for safe keeping.
Re: Al-Mustapha Is Innocent - Fani Kayode by OK2NV: 4:12pm On Jan 31, 2012
It's almost like my frat kitchen wardrobe. Once open, roaches and all type of creepy crawlies spew out.
Re: Al-Mustapha Is Innocent - Fani Kayode by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jan 31, 2012
FAni kayode again? The guy is simply deluded.
Re: Al-Mustapha Is Innocent - Fani Kayode by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jan 31, 2012
Everything is possible in Nigeria, THE BOKO HARAM SPOKES MAN WAS GIVEN 3 YEARS JIAL SENTENCE AFTER PLEADING GUILTY FOR ALL THE KILLINGS AND BOMB DISTRUCTION IN NIGERIA, AL-MUSTAPHA WAS HANDED A DEATH SENTENCE BASE ON CIRCUMSTANCIAL EVIDENCE, MAY THE DEVIL CONTINUE TO LEAD NIGERIA AMEEEEEN
Re: Al-Mustapha Is Innocent - Fani Kayode by executinal(m): 4:16pm On Jan 31, 2012
He is just scared of BOKO BOYS grin grin grin
Re: Al-Mustapha Is Innocent - Fani Kayode by 989900: 4:18pm On Jan 31, 2012
The truth is that they committed many atrocities and till today many find it hard to forgive them for those atrocities. Many of our people in the south-west were killed, locked up and driven into exile by that government as was the late General Shehu Musa Yar'adua and many others from other parts of Nigeria. I myself had to leave the country and go into exile in Ghana in 1996 because of them and I never thought that I would ever return to Nigeria again. Yet, despite all that, I cannot allow my bitterness and anger with the Abacha regime to becloud my reasoning and sense of justice that I would support or applaud a case of what would essentially be judicial murder.

Yes Abacha's government and even Mustapha himself, as a consequence of his unflinching loyalty to his boss, committed atrocities and violated the rights of many but does that mean that we should do the same to them? Do two wrongs make a right? Are we all to descend into the pit of slaying the innocent and punishing their families simply because we must have our pound of flesh and even where there is no tangible evidence to justify such a course of action? I challenge those that doubt me to look at the evidence and to study the judgement closely as I have done

Fani-Kayode= Loc0 B@$t@rd0.

You open your mouth to say they committed many atrocities even you had to flee for your life. . .and then with the same mouth say "slaying the innocent"!!
How do you win court cases self?

I know you want Mustapha to engage you as his defense counsel so you can suck part of the loot,  but stop insulting our intelligence !
Lawyers!!! Lawyers!!! You guys can really stoop too low, too many times.
Re: Al-Mustapha Is Innocent - Fani Kayode by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jan 31, 2012
baslone:

during the NADECO days.

For all I care even if he's innocent, let the verdict cast on him prevail at least if not for anything else but for the nations wealth he looted, the same should go for other looters + FKK lipsrsealed
Re: Al-Mustapha Is Innocent - Fani Kayode by 989900: 4:21pm On Jan 31, 2012
Poor fellow Lateef Sofolahan. People appear to have forgotten he was also convicted in this case.
Two people condemned to die and the news has simply neglected the other? Na goat?

He is worse than a goat!!

Al Mustapha is a saint compared to this guy at least he "is" loyal to his bosses (Abacha and IBB). . .even at death never betrayed Abacha nor, implicated any of his family rather even set Mohammed Abacha free.
Re: Al-Mustapha Is Innocent - Fani Kayode by Pennywise(m): 4:26pm On Jan 31, 2012
Who reads the crap that Fani Kayode writes? Fani Kayode- a thief, a turncoat, a barefaced liar, petty womanizer, fake intellectual. I have no patience for people like this. People should stop giving Fani Kayode all these attention bc it is unmerited.
Re: Al-Mustapha Is Innocent - Fani Kayode by babaowo: 4:31pm On Jan 31, 2012
hmmmm doubble mouthed ppl!
Re: Al-Mustapha Is Innocent - Fani Kayode by billyG(m): 4:37pm On Jan 31, 2012
how can this opium taking goon be  shoutin frm his armchair that al-mustafa is innocent what does he know,how much does he know?How did he know he is innocent?why is he havin heartache that somebdy is 2 be hang his he that first person to be sentence 2 death in nigeria 4 his crime?,how did he knew all the accused are speaking nothing but the truth?I think fani kayode shld open his big mouth & tell us who kill kudirat,alfred Ruwame,attempted killin alex ibru & host of others?may be kudirate did not die since he knows too much or is he paid 2 make noise we all know how those evilmen turn nigeria to uganda era of idi-amin,sgt roger cannot wake up & start killin pple,unless abacha CSO gave him list of targets to be eliminated,even abacha cannt just decide 2 kill pple unless d cso & other Strike force gave him false security reports that mr/mrs x,y,z is a threat 2 his life.Let him go & swear by sango that Al-mustafa is innocent let him see what will happen 2 him. angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ezeife- They Have Made Nigeria Ungovernable For Jonathan / Buhari Presides Over FEC Meeting In Aso Rock Today / Harassment Of Atiku’s Lawyer: Buhari’s Last Desperate Act As A Dictator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.