Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,488 members, 7,808,804 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:09 PM

5 killed in daring Boko Haram Raid On Airforce Base And Military Checkpoint - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 5 killed in daring Boko Haram Raid On Airforce Base And Military Checkpoint (12494 Views)

Buhari Okays Military Checkpoint In 'frontline States' / Buhari Arriving At The Waterkloof Airforce Base For AU Summit (photos) / Chadian Aircraft Bomb Nigerian Town In Anti-Boko Haram Raid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 killed in daring Boko Haram Raid On Airforce Base And Military Checkpoint by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jan 31, 2012
(AGI) Abuja- Clashes continue in northeast Nigeria, the part of the country with the greatest Boko Haram activity. Today Nigerian police sources announced that armed sections of the Islamic terrorist group, in a raft of operations carried out Monday night, attacked a police station, an army check point and an air force base some 150 kilometers from Maidugur[/b]i, the capital and largest city of Borno State. [b]Five people were killed: a soldier, two policemen and two civilians. . .

http://www.agi.it/english-version/world/elenco-notizie/201201311432-cro-ren1049-five_killed_by_boko_haram_in_northeast_nigeria
Re: 5 killed in daring Boko Haram Raid On Airforce Base And Military Checkpoint by Osama10(m): 2:42pm On Jan 31, 2012
Re: 5 killed in daring Boko Haram Raid On Airforce Base And Military Checkpoint by RICHIEBOI1(m): 2:59pm On Jan 31, 2012
i can see these guys are intensifying their affort to cause mayhem. shocked
Re: 5 killed in daring Boko Haram Raid On Airforce Base And Military Checkpoint by Beaf1: 3:06pm On Jan 31, 2012
So the 5 people killed were police, army and others but no single Boko spirit was even wounded?
Re: 5 killed in daring Boko Haram Raid On Airforce Base And Military Checkpoint by phantom(m): 3:08pm On Jan 31, 2012
Lol, the ugliest is yet to come.its funny how we havent moved an inch from 1967,
Re: 5 killed in daring Boko Haram Raid On Airforce Base And Military Checkpoint by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jan 31, 2012
Terrorists Attack Happen Everywhere. Lets learn to Live with It - Goodluck Jonathan
Re: 5 killed in daring Boko Haram Raid On Airforce Base And Military Checkpoint by 2Mekus: 3:18pm On Jan 31, 2012
I don't believe this half-baked report. Everybody wants to cash-in on Boko Haram to make names. Who is AGI the originator of this story? This is absolute crap.
Re: 5 killed in daring Boko Haram Raid On Airforce Base And Military Checkpoint by Marlboro1: 3:22pm On Jan 31, 2012
Do you guys see the trend - Islamic terrorists BH attack the police or army and kill a lot  of people and get away without losing a single soul. That is understandable because the governors  - like Kwankwaso think they are harmless and must not be hurt. Let the police and army do their jobs. Untie their hands and let them take the fight to the murderous criminals in their dens. Yobe, Bauchi, Borno, Kano and Kaduna governors know all these guys and their activities but dont want to help defeat them.
Re: 5 killed in daring Boko Haram Raid On Airforce Base And Military Checkpoint by Acidosis(m): 3:29pm On Jan 31, 2012
diluminati:

Terrorists Attack Happen Everywhere. Lets learn to Live with It - Goodluck Jonathan
okay
Re: 5 killed in daring Boko Haram Raid On Airforce Base And Military Checkpoint by olajide8(m): 3:29pm On Jan 31, 2012
WTH, and we are still looking at these guys GEJ i have said it time and time he must do something similar to the ODI case if possible after he has handed over in 2015 he must be at least questioned by the ICC at the hague if this boko haram issue is to be solved (and to keep Nigeria united which we dont want though) these guys have gotten out of hand a long time ago and the people of these states are sympathetic to them every northern man tries to dodge this issue rather then face it part of the things they are gunning for is the belief that they have oil in maiduguri because the republic of chad discovery oil in un-exportable quantity so we are in trouble O!
RICHIE BOI:

i can see these guys are intensifying their affort to cause mayhem. shocked
Re: 5 killed in daring Boko Haram Raid On Airforce Base And Military Checkpoint by vitality22(m): 3:35pm On Jan 31, 2012
In as much as this security officers will not do their jobs very well, let this useless Bokites continue to kill them with impunity.
My prayer is that the armless civilians should not be affected. The security officers were flexing muscles when NLC strikes and mass protest was going on and now they cant even do anything to those I.diots.
Let Boko Haram continue to kill those security forces until they wake up to the fresh challenges ahead.
Re: 5 killed in daring Boko Haram Raid On Airforce Base And Military Checkpoint by rabzy01: 3:45pm On Jan 31, 2012
Marlboro1:

Do you guys see the trend - Islamic terrorists BH attack the police or army and kill a lot  of people and get away without losing a single soul. That is understandable because the governors  - like Kwankwaso think they are harmless and must not be hurt. Let the police and army do their jobs. Untie their hands and let them take the fight to the murderous criminals in their dens. Yobe, Bauchi, Borno, Kano and Kaduna governors know all these guys and their activities but dont want to help defeat them.  
I can see that even you, yourself dont understand your point. Instead of you to condem the incompetance of the security and FGN you are pointing finger at governors who dont have control over police or army. For your information, Kaduna governor is never a muslim but a christian.
Re: 5 killed in daring Boko Haram Raid On Airforce Base And Military Checkpoint by executinal(m): 3:49pm On Jan 31, 2012
Where is the new IG?? is he sleeping grin grin [size=28pt]ODUMEGWU OJUKWU REST IN PEACE. GOOD MORNING NIGERIA[/size]
Re: 5 killed in daring Boko Haram Raid On Airforce Base And Military Checkpoint by phreakabit(m): 3:51pm On Jan 31, 2012
[size=18pt] Better break this sh11t hole of a country up now!!!!![/size]
Re: 5 killed in daring Boko Haram Raid On Airforce Base And Military Checkpoint by godswill4m(m): 3:55pm On Jan 31, 2012
Can they tell us what the took away from the Air Force especially Weapons and what harm it can be used to do so that we can take precautions. Cause i dont want to be caught unaware. angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: 5 killed in daring Boko Haram Raid On Airforce Base And Military Checkpoint by Tyche(m): 3:58pm On Jan 31, 2012
Most importantly we need to ascertain the veracity of the story first.

Methink some boko haram members are using NL for propaganda.
Re: 5 killed in daring Boko Haram Raid On Airforce Base And Military Checkpoint by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jan 31, 2012
Tyche:

Most importantly we need to ascertain the veracity of the story first.

Methink some boko haram members are using NL for propaganda.

Your understanding of current affairs amuses me!!
Re: 5 killed in daring Boko Haram Raid On Airforce Base And Military Checkpoint by Baawaa(m): 4:09pm On Jan 31, 2012
What the new IG is doing
Re: 5 killed in daring Boko Haram Raid On Airforce Base And Military Checkpoint by nasty45(m): 4:14pm On Jan 31, 2012
Hmmmm ds BOKO guys no de fear o.mehn i tink home is callin
Re: 5 killed in daring Boko Haram Raid On Airforce Base And Military Checkpoint by BasseyJ(m): 4:19pm On Jan 31, 2012
I'm not doubting this story o, but it's hard to believe they will attack a JTF base of both the airforce and army and not even a single one of them would be killed, habaaa. Jst saying o, if it was just the police, ehee, but Army and Airfroce too,
Re: 5 killed in daring Boko Haram Raid On Airforce Base And Military Checkpoint by Raxxye(m): 4:30pm On Jan 31, 2012
Boko Haram‘s strength and strategies have completely overwhelmed our security and military might. GEJ should seek help outside to save lives from these blood-suckers. US should be willing to help out. They can take all the oil, who cares. And if it‘ll lead to the country breaking up, well then a lot of people‘s wishes would‘ve been met.
Re: 5 killed in daring Boko Haram Raid On Airforce Base And Military Checkpoint by Okijajuju1(m): 4:38pm On Jan 31, 2012
^^^

Take whose oil?!

Your papa get oil for ehn land?!

Abi you just think say you fit yarn opata like that.

Na so una people mumu carry Bakassi give cameroon. angry
Re: 5 killed in daring Boko Haram Raid On Airforce Base And Military Checkpoint by Tyche(m): 4:42pm On Jan 31, 2012
Ranks007:

Your understanding of current affairs amuses me!!

Can you enlighten me please, wise one.
Re: 5 killed in daring Boko Haram Raid On Airforce Base And Military Checkpoint by randyorton: 5:13pm On Jan 31, 2012
diluminati:

I WONDER WHY U ATTACK JONATHAN ALL THE TIME. THE REASON WHY THE COUNTRY HAS PROBLEM IS because OF U AND I. IF U WERE MADE MINISTER, U WOULDNT PERFORM BETTER THAN THE PEOPLE THERE. WE JUST RANT ON THE INTERNET AND FOR.K UP WHEN WE ARE ASKED TO PERFORM FOR THE NATION. U MUST BE A TRIBALIST.
Re: 5 killed in daring Boko Haram Raid On Airforce Base And Military Checkpoint by MemeInc(m): 5:14pm On Jan 31, 2012
za  su chi uwarsu ai, wanan kama mu na duba kwalo ne
Re: 5 killed in daring Boko Haram Raid On Airforce Base And Military Checkpoint by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jan 31, 2012
Raxxye:

Boko Haram‘s strength and strategies have completely overwhelmed our security and military might. GEJ should seek help outside to save lives from these blood-suckers. US should be willing to help out. They can take all the oil, who cares.   And if it‘ll lead to the country breaking up, well then a lot of people‘s wishes would‘ve been met.
I wont be too quick to write off the Nigerian military and police just yet. I dont think GEJ has explored all the options available. I would suggest the implementation of full martial law in those areas. or better still make the troublesome states  police states where random searches, arrests detention becomes the order of the day. It will not be funny and people will be very uncomfortable but then these times call for such.  undecided
Re: 5 killed in daring Boko Haram Raid On Airforce Base And Military Checkpoint by mimima(f): 5:37pm On Jan 31, 2012
may God have mercy on his people
Re: 5 killed in daring Boko Haram Raid On Airforce Base And Military Checkpoint by eros(m): 6:04pm On Jan 31, 2012
Hmmmm!!!! Very bold and daring move. So when will the Airface and military return the favor?
Re: 5 killed in daring Boko Haram Raid On Airforce Base And Military Checkpoint by Tyche(m): 6:06pm On Jan 31, 2012
Meme Inc.:

za  su chi uwarsu ai, wanan kama mu na duba kwalo ne

Lol. Wallahi aboki na.
Re: 5 killed in daring Boko Haram Raid On Airforce Base And Military Checkpoint by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jan 31, 2012
Whaat? Airforce keh. mehn this is sad.
Re: 5 killed in daring Boko Haram Raid On Airforce Base And Military Checkpoint by Jayjey(m): 9:26pm On Jan 31, 2012
GEJ use all necessary means available to bring BH down. It should be a full scale war. I just hope it doesnt escalate to something we wont be able to handle. That means civil war because things may fall apart and the center will not be to hold it.
Re: 5 killed in daring Boko Haram Raid On Airforce Base And Military Checkpoint by Weah96: 1:02am On Feb 01, 2012
Reading news from Nigeria nowadays is like reading the news from Iraq. Bombing here and there. Meanwhile, some people are driving around in Lamborghinis without even having to file a tax return to indicate where they got that money while others have no idea where their next morsel of bread is going to come from. How come every single black country on the face of the planet has behavioral problems consistent with a troop of monkeys? I've always wondered about that shameful fact. It beats me completely. We are completely incapable of understanding that at a certain level, ensuring the well being of everyone is like ensuring the well being of one's own family.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Osinbajo Inaugurates Nigeria Industrial Policy And Advisory Council (Photos) / No Audit Report On N4.2tn TSA Two Years After –AGF / Oshiomhole Is A Noisemaker, Says Okorocha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.