Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,959 members, 7,803,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 10:44 AM

Possible Rift In Boko Haram - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Possible Rift In Boko Haram (18382 Views)

Soldiers Step Up Their Game:See Pics Of Some Ammunitions Use In Boko Haram Fight / I Saw Hell In Boko Haram's Den, Mechanic Declares . / Photo Shows Civilian-JTF Going To War With Nigerian Soldiers In Boko Haram War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Possible Rift In Boko Haram by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jan 31, 2012
There are indications that an ideological feud within the rank and file of the Boko Haram sect may have led to a breakaway faction.  The new outfit calls itself ‘Ansaru.’

In a statement circulated in Kano, Ansaru gave its full name is “Ansarul Muslimina Fi Biladis Sudan,” meaning Vanguards for the Protection of Muslims in Black Africa.  Its motto is “Jihad Fi Sabilillah,” meaning it is fighting and sacrificing for Allah’s cause.  The statement was signed by one Abu Usamata Al’Ansari, who claimed to be its leader.

Ansaru expressed displeasure with Boko Haram’s style of operations, which it described as inhuman to the Muslim Ummah.  It vowed to restore dignity and sanity to the “the lost dignity of Muslims in black Africa” and to bring back the dignity of Islam in Nigeria and the Sokoto Caliphate, founded by Othman Dan Fodio in 1804, which spread across Niger Republic, Cameroon and some West African countries.

Ansaru’s logo shows the Qur’an, with a gun on both sides; attached to the guns are black flags with the inscription, “There is no deity but Allah and Muhammad is His messenger”.

The statement said, “For the first time, we are glad to announce to the public the formation of this group that has genuine basis. We will have dispassionate look into everything, to encourage what is good and see to its spread and to discourage evil and try to eliminate it.

source: http://saharareporters.com/news-page/rift-boko-haram-%E2%80%98ansaru%E2%80%99-splinter-group-emerges-calls-bh-%E2%80%98inhuman%E2%80%99-muslims
Re: Possible Rift In Boko Haram by Jeel: 8:19pm On Jan 31, 2012
Not surprise at all
Re: Possible Rift In Boko Haram by Jeel: 8:23pm On Jan 31, 2012
Not surprise at all.Some Oyedepo curses is working.The next move is to attack themselves
Re: Possible Rift In Boko Haram by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 8:49pm On Jan 31, 2012
Jeel:

Not surprise at all.Some Oyedepo curses is working.The next move is to attack themselves
The Next Move is to open a facebook page so we can all join grin grin
Re: Possible Rift In Boko Haram by chosen04(f): 8:55pm On Jan 31, 2012
Jeel:

U mean you take words from that Slapping minister to heart?

The Rift is just a ploy to cause more havoc
Re: Possible Rift In Boko Haram by Tsiya(m): 9:21pm On Jan 31, 2012
I think this is a case of proliferation or copy cat. There already exist various kind of religious sects and I wont be surprise if this is just another one.
Re: Possible Rift In Boko Haram by Acidosis(m): 9:27pm On Jan 31, 2012
God is at work
Re: Possible Rift In Boko Haram by freegaza(m): 9:57pm On Jan 31, 2012
Boko haram are majority kanuris,they started in maiduguri and if there should be any split it wil definitely start in borno not kano
Re: Possible Rift In Boko Haram by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jan 31, 2012
Jeel:

Time to start selling bottled versions of the curses then, given the 'proven' efficacy.
Next you will be giving Papa Bishop credit for helping forestall a double-dip recession across Europe. grin

Una no go kill persin with humour for NL
Re: Possible Rift In Boko Haram by PointB: 12:01am On Feb 01, 2012
Yea, I see a new messiah on the horizon. His symbol is Koran and Guns! Messiah indeed!

Another monster in the making if you ask me: Kill them all!
Re: Possible Rift In Boko Haram by double08(m): 9:28am On Feb 01, 2012
Spartacus threatened Rome with an uprising and what led to his downfall was when Crixus broke away, same thing is happening here
Re: Possible Rift In Boko Haram by Dipwater(m): 9:31am On Feb 01, 2012
Lol there are a lot of sects in northern 9ja the birth of this one is another havoc to our society xpect more in the nearest future it has nothing to do with the so called bishop oyedepos curses
Re: Possible Rift In Boko Haram by Nobody: 9:37am On Feb 01, 2012
;
Re: Possible Rift In Boko Haram by crackhouse(m): 9:41am On Feb 01, 2012
I foresee where bombs are been sold in our streets and highways by hawkers and they will be shouting buy bombs! buy bombs!.
Re: Possible Rift In Boko Haram by Ibangap(m): 9:42am On Feb 01, 2012
Wetin concern division of labour conceen curse, its jus a decoy to make their operations easier to carry out
Re: Possible Rift In Boko Haram by Nobody: 9:44am On Feb 01, 2012
Splinter group emerges, to do what? Cause more havoc right?
Re: Possible Rift In Boko Haram by honeric01(m): 9:45am On Feb 01, 2012
double08:

Spartacus threatened Rome with an uprising and what led to his downfall was when Crixus broke away, same thing is happening here

Pls has the season 2 or 3 been released? i have been searching for this series for so long now, is it out yet?
Re: Possible Rift In Boko Haram by vanstanzy(m): 9:51am On Feb 01, 2012
Dipwater:

Lol there are a lot of sects in northern 9ja the birth of this one is another havoc to our society xpect more in the nearest future it has nothing to do with the so called bishop oyedepos curses
@dipwater
u took the words right out of my mouth. but i cant agree with u that this aint no curse. finally, those break away beasts will end up fighting the BOKO beasts, its going to be a theatre of war. Just watch and c.
Re: Possible Rift In Boko Haram by zebudaya(m): 9:52am On Feb 01, 2012
I am not sure, but I think the original poster stated "Possible Rift In Boko Haram" as his headline. I don't know who added "Effects of Oyedepo's curse?" I hope it's not the moderators? If so, you are acting like mediatakeout.com. They'll do anything to draw traffic.  Stay classy Nairaland. Stay classy.
Re: Possible Rift In Boko Haram by talktrue1(m): 9:53am On Feb 01, 2012
Another terrorist group just emerged!!!
Re: Possible Rift In Boko Haram by oge4real(f): 9:54am On Feb 01, 2012
A kingdom divided is a kingdom destroyed.
Re: Possible Rift In Boko Haram by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 9:54am On Feb 01, 2012
honeric01:

Pls has the season 2 or 3 been released? i have been searching for this series for so long now,  is it out yet?

grin  grin  grin  grin  grin this was not fiction dude, but Episode one of Season 2 is out grin "Spartacus: Vengeance" If you are in the Ikoyi environs, i can dispatch it to you via CD  grin
Re: Possible Rift In Boko Haram by WebSurfer(m): 9:57am On Feb 01, 2012
not sure of that,
Re: Possible Rift In Boko Haram by Decapo: 9:58am On Feb 01, 2012
I foresee a situation where by everybody will start going wit guns
Re: Possible Rift In Boko Haram by lakesider(m): 9:58am On Feb 01, 2012
Many trues will be known on the last day.
Re: Possible Rift In Boko Haram by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 9:58am On Feb 01, 2012
oge4real:

A kingdom divided is a kingdom destroyed.

True but Boko-Haram as with modern terrorism thrive in a sense of Decentralization so this is actually a dangerous move. how many groups will GEJ have to negotiate with, protect Nigerians from - you see why you have to kill a Cancer when it is a benign tumor - now that it is a full-blow cancer and spreading (dividing and multiplying) - you must act now and decisively- - not making facebook comments angry
Re: Possible Rift In Boko Haram by expert555: 10:03am On Feb 01, 2012
This is good idea this is what I have been hoping and praying for (government loyalist group) UK government use this tactics in North Ireland effectively during the troubles there years ago. Next the secret service must send names of BK haram' sponsors, sympartizers and members to this new group so they can do the dirty business for us by having them murdered in a very nasty way. IBB inclusive  undecided undecided undecided
Re: Possible Rift In Boko Haram by honeric01(m): 10:12am On Feb 01, 2012
lagerwhenindoubt:

grin  grin  grin  grin  grin this was not fiction dude, but Episode one of Season 2 is out grin "Spartacus: Vengeance" If you are in the Ikoyi environs, i can dispatch it to you via CD  grin

I thought it was suppose to be in DVD? i am not talking about nollywood spatacurse o.
Re: Possible Rift In Boko Haram by Chnges(m): 10:13am On Feb 01, 2012
“And I will feed them
that oppress thee with
their own flesh; and
they shall be drunken
with their own blood,
as with sweet wine:
and all flesh shall know
that I the Lord am thy
Saviour and they
Redeemer, the mighty
One of Jacob.”
Isaiah 49
vs.26
, this is just the begining
Re: Possible Rift In Boko Haram by maipeople(m): 10:15am On Feb 01, 2012
crackhouse:

I foresee where bombs are been sold in our streets and highways by hawkers and they will be shouting buy bombs! buy bombs!.
Bro you just make me laff tire. I just imagine how this will happen. They may test the bomb for you shee! to see its "blowing power" while you are by driver side relaxed and chilling, may be texting your girlfriend gisting her that you get one quality bomb which out-perform that previous you have. That one na super Afghanistan be that bro.
Re: Possible Rift In Boko Haram by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 10:15am On Feb 01, 2012
honeric01:

I thought it was suppose to be in DVD? i am not talking about nollywood spatacurse o.
My bad. it is a 1.9 GB DVDRIP from demonoid.me

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Julius Berger To Build Second Niger-Bridge / PDP Convention: Secondus’ Whereabouts Unknown After Appeal Court Ruling / Olubadan-Elect Lekan Balogun Didn't Endorse Tinubu - Olori

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.