Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:32 AM

Where Are The Handsome Men On Nairaland? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Where Are The Handsome Men On Nairaland? (18897 Views)

Meet The Handsome Gorilla Driving Japanese Girls Crazy! See What Happened... / Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? / Whats So Special About Tall, Dark And Handsome Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Are The Handsome Men On Nairaland? by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jan 31, 2012
Where are the 'hollywood' type of handsome' dudes on Nairaland.

Hope you guys know this is the season of girls finding you out. The valentine season. wit the exception of me, i =dont do gees. sorry.

Ok guys bring it on.
Re: Where Are The Handsome Men On Nairaland? by mykali(m): 7:58pm On Jan 31, 2012
diluminati:

Hope you guys know this is the season of girls finding you out. The valentine season. wit the exception of me, i =dont do gees. sorry.

Please born2fuck dont post your picture, you are so fugly.

Ok guys bring it on.

did someone mention me? grin
Re: Where Are The Handsome Men On Nairaland? by queensmith: 8:00pm On Jan 31, 2012
lmao! lovin it!

o men of nollywood, please show yourselves!
Re: Where Are The Handsome Men On Nairaland? by bekay911(f): 8:11pm On Jan 31, 2012
No one yet?
Re: Where Are The Handsome Men On Nairaland? by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jan 31, 2012
please not nollywood. we dont want the jim iyke, desmond elliot kind of handsomeones.

I mean hollywood type of fine man. You know the Idris Elba type.

Only Idris Elba would make me jump untop that Rod wink. I'm serious.

@mykali

lets see your worwor face now grin
Re: Where Are The Handsome Men On Nairaland? by Tosinville(m): 8:23pm On Jan 31, 2012
Re: Where Are The Handsome Men On Nairaland? by millco88(f): 8:36pm On Jan 31, 2012
^^^^ horse dung
Re: Where Are The Handsome Men On Nairaland? by queensmith: 8:38pm On Jan 31, 2012
ahh sorry o madamu!

i am JUST finding out that man is half ghanian! I MUST visit that country this year! they CANNOT continue to tease my eyes in such manner! kwasiabilities!
Re: Where Are The Handsome Men On Nairaland? by Tosinville(m): 8:44pm On Jan 31, 2012
***Tosinville slaps Millco80 across the face, ouch!***
Re: Where Are The Handsome Men On Nairaland? by Acidosis(m): 9:14pm On Jan 31, 2012
lets see your pix first @ poster
Re: Where Are The Handsome Men On Nairaland? by Idowuogbo(f): 9:19pm On Jan 31, 2012
Diluminati babe u don bone Politics sect ni,I see ur doing ur rounds. I go jam you for literature sect dats d only sect with hunks,look out for StephenP dat guy is patable grin
Re: Where Are The Handsome Men On Nairaland? by ronkebp(f): 9:21pm On Jan 31, 2012
Where will you see them on nairaland? i laugh!!!!!!!!
Re: Where Are The Handsome Men On Nairaland? by amefi(m): 9:28pm On Jan 31, 2012
Present ma!
Re: Where Are The Handsome Men On Nairaland? by queensmith: 9:38pm On Jan 31, 2012
erm people have been talking abt stephen p since i joined nl? i swear his last post is from like 5 years ago!
Re: Where Are The Handsome Men On Nairaland? by Idowuogbo(f): 9:45pm On Jan 31, 2012
I don't care d bobo is sexCieeee!!
Re: Where Are The Handsome Men On Nairaland? by Goldieluks: 9:50pm On Jan 31, 2012
Where are the hunky pumpkin Johns? Am not sure they are on this NL. undecided cheesy
Re: Where Are The Handsome Men On Nairaland? by snthesis(m): 10:08pm On Jan 31, 2012
Idowuogbo:

I don't care d bobo is sexCieeee!!
angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Where Are The Handsome Men On Nairaland? by Acidosis(m): 10:15pm On Jan 31, 2012
^ ^why ?
Re: Where Are The Handsome Men On Nairaland? by Idowuogbo(f): 10:16pm On Jan 31, 2012
snthesis:

angry angry angry angry angry angry
Fix ur face wetin I do u,code am abeg wink
Re: Where Are The Handsome Men On Nairaland? by xynerise: 10:20pm On Jan 31, 2012
When I shave I will post my pic. grin
Re: Where Are The Handsome Men On Nairaland? by xynerise: 10:21pm On Jan 31, 2012
Re: Where Are The Handsome Men On Nairaland? by Killz3(m): 11:17pm On Jan 31, 2012
Why not start with nollywood first? Long throat! Are there "hollywood" type of ladies on nairaland? Errm sorry, i meant Nollywood!
Handsome men on Nairaland are gentlemen. . . We treat ladies right, therefore, courtesy demands the "ladies first!"

Where are the ladies?
Re: Where Are The Handsome Men On Nairaland? by Chimezie198(m): 11:39pm On Jan 31, 2012
Am I not handsome?
Re: Where Are The Handsome Men On Nairaland? by freecocoa(f): 11:45pm On Jan 31, 2012
@Paddy,omo eh that guy is sizzling hot,me likey.
Re: Where Are The Handsome Men On Nairaland? by lifestyle1(m): 11:54pm On Jan 31, 2012
@ OP, Check my profile and tell me what you think. undecided
Re: Where Are The Handsome Men On Nairaland? by freecocoa(f): 11:56pm On Jan 31, 2012
^^Dude you hamsone no be small.
Re: Where Are The Handsome Men On Nairaland? by lifestyle1(m): 12:08am On Feb 01, 2012
Are you sure or you r pulling my legs ?
Re: Where Are The Handsome Men On Nairaland? by MarcAnthon(m): 12:11am On Feb 01, 2012
xynerise:

Lol @ your profile pix. Which of them be you? And where dem dey play that kind play? I no go mind to go 'wrestle' o   grin grin grin

life_style:

grin grin grin You still need confirmation?
Re: Where Are The Handsome Men On Nairaland? by Chimezie198(m): 12:30am On Feb 01, 2012
@op oya check my profile pic
Re: Where Are The Handsome Men On Nairaland? by Nobody: 12:35am On Feb 01, 2012
Valentine's Day got a fake Medical Report template i use during Nysc to make up for not signing gonna put it to use for val's day. *evil laughter*
Re: Where Are The Handsome Men On Nairaland? by Idowuogbo(f): 12:37am On Feb 01, 2012
freecocoa:

^^Dude you hamsone no be small.
Wereyyy u wicked ooo,no wonder d spelling of ur handsome get comma loool
Re: Where Are The Handsome Men On Nairaland? by freecocoa(f): 12:40am On Feb 01, 2012
life_style:

Pull your balls I mean leg ke?no o I'm sewious,if you come out Denzel Washington go go hide,you leally sengxy die. wink

Idowuogbo:

Wereyyy u wicked ooo,no wonder d spelling of ur handsome get comma loool
Werin you mean na? The guy is sharming. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Why Is It Hard To Find Love In Nigeria / Slay Queen Caught On Camera Having Sex In A Public Pool (video) / My Boyfriend Loves To Urinate Inside Of Me During Sex, I Want Him To Stop – Conf

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.