Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,455 members, 7,808,616 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:19 PM

If You Got Spam Mail That Offered Wholely Nigerian Products - Web Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Market / If You Got Spam Mail That Offered Wholely Nigerian Products (636 Views)

DEDICATED Mail Server Available. ORDER NOW / A Nigerian Email Server Needed To Mail Over 5000 Members Of My Forum. / What Is E-mail Hosting? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You Got Spam Mail That Offered Wholely Nigerian Products by cj1080(m): 10:16pm On Jan 31, 2012
With the amount of spam one gets when one opens one‘s mail box. It can tend to be an annonance just deleting them all. Particularly when they march in in the hundreds.

Now sometimes it gets me thinking,Why do i get this mail on things i can‘t get easily in Naija. Why most mail on drugs and other useless things.

So i had to ask, can‘t i get mails on nigerian things,at least that would make me feel that the message deserves some attention rather than it deserves the attention of trash.

What do yall think.

(1) (Reply)

Need A Wordpress Custom Plugin Or Modification Of A Wordpress Template ? / Desperate Web Designer Willing To Do Cheap Jobs / Buy Best Seller $1 Unlimited Hosting - Free Migration - Prewebhost.com!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.