Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,480 members, 7,808,751 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:21 PM

Pls Help Me,my Girlfriend Is Still In Contact Wit Her Ex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Help Me,my Girlfriend Is Still In Contact Wit Her Ex (1116 Views)

See What This Bi-sexual Lady To Her Ex-boyffriend Who Broke Her Heart / Must Beg Her Every Nite 2 Be Intimate Wit Her. / How I Cheated On My Girlfriend Wit Her Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help Me,my Girlfriend Is Still In Contact Wit Her Ex by egbeman1: 12:24am On Feb 01, 2012
Pls u guys should help me,my girlfriend is in-touch wit most of hert ex.I'v warned her severaly,but she didn't stop.She even wrote the name of her immediate ex on facebook and telling him dat he's forgoten about her.Pls wat should i do?!?
Re: Pls Help Me,my Girlfriend Is Still In Contact Wit Her Ex by Nobody: 12:48am On Feb 01, 2012
^^very simple: GROW UP. . . . . . .or date someone as insecure as you.
Re: Pls Help Me,my Girlfriend Is Still In Contact Wit Her Ex by Nobody: 12:54am On Feb 01, 2012
undecided dude seriously, she's not even cheating on you, ___, __, , yet so why the fuss ?
Re: Pls Help Me,my Girlfriend Is Still In Contact Wit Her Ex by deniyor: 2:24am On Feb 01, 2012
dump her - she is better off
Re: Pls Help Me,my Girlfriend Is Still In Contact Wit Her Ex by CrazyBone(m): 8:53am On Feb 01, 2012
blo, is shi a Igbo gerl? angry
Re: Pls Help Me,my Girlfriend Is Still In Contact Wit Her Ex by Cyrus12(m): 9:21am On Feb 01, 2012
Now You are crying cos u put all your eggs in one basket. Guy wisen up
Re: Pls Help Me,my Girlfriend Is Still In Contact Wit Her Ex by born2boink(m): 9:35am On Feb 01, 2012
egbeman1:

Pls u guys should help me,my girlfriend is in-touch wit most of hert ex.I'v warned her severaly,but she didn't stop.She even wrote the name of her immediate ex on facebook and telling him dat he's forgoten about her.Pls wat should i do?!?
I hope say you have not spend all your account on that baby and this one no bi matter of put egg in one basket, na matter of fetching water in basket
Re: Pls Help Me,my Girlfriend Is Still In Contact Wit Her Ex by Flashaldrin(m): 9:59am On Feb 01, 2012
deniyor:

dump her - she is better off
lol.
seriously dude.
Re: Pls Help Me,my Girlfriend Is Still In Contact Wit Her Ex by Acidosis(m): 11:16am On Feb 01, 2012
Start calling your ex, send her text msgs. by so doing, she com back to hr senses
Re: Pls Help Me,my Girlfriend Is Still In Contact Wit Her Ex by Sijo01(f): 11:18am On Feb 01, 2012
Call d Cop!

(1) (Reply)

Private Thingz / Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Avoid Marriage / When A Girl Gives Up On You...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.