Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,295 members, 7,808,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:21 AM

#20millionyouthsfor2015 (taking Back Nigeria) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #20millionyouthsfor2015 (taking Back Nigeria) (786 Views)

Buhari: How We’ll Bring Back Nigeria’s Economy / Instead Of 'occupy Nigeria', Why Not 'take Back Nigeria'? / The Trains Are Back! Nigeria Is Moving Forward! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#20millionyouthsfor2015 (taking Back Nigeria) by pheesayor(m): 7:06am On Feb 01, 2012
You might have been hearing about the latest youth movement apart from #OccupyNigeria on Twitter, I woke up yesterday morning to check my Time Line on Twitter only to discover that a new born idea of Revolution is being floated.

Now let me break it down for you a little bit so you will know exactly what is involved!!

After so much analysis on the recent #OccupyNigeria Protest Movement,I have come to a conclusion that truly,there lies a possibility of a Peaceful Revolution, I personally have doubted the possibilities of such idea until God used Chinedu Ekeke,a vibrant and outstanding youth to bring about the idea, Now I realize the idea had been lying fallow around the corner waiting for some one to discover it, Though recognising it must have been a task but thank God we are getting there,

If you recall that during the protests,some people died trying to save their country from the so-called members of the Cabal, We as survivors need to keep the fire burning by making sure they didn’t die in vain, Devising a way of taking back Nigeria without violence has proved difficult but Thank God the solution is here…

#20MillionYouthsFor2015 Movement is a Revolution inspired by the urge to present our own representative in the on-coming elections in 2015 as Youths without violence or treason as the case may be, It is about searching for a credible and visionary leader and as well as funding his election campaign with our own money, the target Human Force is 20 Million youths within the ages of 18-45 years or more who will support the campaign with just a thousand Naira,

We promise transparency & accountability on the path of Funds Raising…No dime will be collected from anybody until a solid structure for the movement has been put in place, The funds raising will be the last part of the movement and it will be handle by reputable funds experts,

This movement is not about the money,its about the will power behind the movement, We have had enough of this older generation rubbing our faces with mud of shame…This is the path of PEACEFUL & BLOODLESS REVOLUTION!!!…

The reason we have taking it upon ourselves to sponsor the campaign is because we want to discourage god-fatherism & hijack by potential sponsors/politicians who will want Oil Blocks in return for sponsorship…We don’t want a leader who will be controlled by Religious/Tribal & Traditional Leaders, We want a leader who will recognise the Voice of the People as the Voice of God, We will flood all the arms of Government with Vibrant and Visionary youths who live by Integrity!! Public Offices will be occupied by the common man who is ready to change the bearing of this Nation…

Why I believe this will work is that it is LEGAL, They won’t have any reason to use the Police/Military against us as they did during the #OccupyNigeria Movement, This will catch them unawares because they won’t believe the extent at which we will go to Take Our Motherland Back, This is the making of history,it will be the first of its kind in the world, The world will be shocked by this movement, The #20MillionYouthsFor2015 Movement is gathering momentum, If we start now,we will be Unstoppable by the year 2015,

Please don’t be left out…To participate,Send a blank mail with the subject; “Taking Back Nigeria” to nedunaija@gmail.com…For further details follow @ekekeee & @bosszangaruwa

Join the Movement Now…Follow me @OccupyNaija on Twitter….

http://adeekoademola./
Re: #20millionyouthsfor2015 (taking Back Nigeria) by Jeel: 8:07am On Feb 01, 2012
This is a revival
Re: #20millionyouthsfor2015 (taking Back Nigeria) by pheesayor(m): 8:09pm On Feb 01, 2012
Jeel:

This is a revival

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram Splinter Group, Ansaru Emerges / Tears in my eyes listening to this awesome words!!!! / JONATHAN: PDP THE ONLY TRUE POLITICAL PARTY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.