Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,787 members, 7,798,630 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:33 AM

What Happened To ASUU And The Called Nec Meeting? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Happened To ASUU And The Called Nec Meeting? (4198 Views)

ASUU Update:nec Meeting Should Hold Tomorrow Saturday 16 Nov.. / ASUU/NEC Meeting Postponed Till SATURDAY / Breaking News!!!!!!!!! Fg To ASUU: Call Off Strike This Week Or Continue Forever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Happened To ASUU And The Called Nec Meeting? by Raylight2(m): 7:33am On Feb 01, 2012
Why didn't we hear anything from them or where they bombed by the Boko Harams?
Re: What Happened To ASUU And The Called Nec Meeting? by dammyfine: 7:48am On Feb 01, 2012
My dear, am asking d same d same question. Not even d so called journalists could say anytin abt d meeting. Wish dey wia bombed so we wil resume sch.
Re: What Happened To ASUU And The Called Nec Meeting? by Nobody: 7:57am On Feb 01, 2012
ASUU ASUU i love u guyz.i was offer 10million to join bokoharam.advise me jare, people
Re: What Happened To ASUU And The Called Nec Meeting? by Raylight2(m): 8:03am On Feb 01, 2012
Collect the money and run away jare.
Re: What Happened To ASUU And The Called Nec Meeting? by Acidosis(m): 8:04am On Feb 01, 2012
I don tire
Re: What Happened To ASUU And The Called Nec Meeting? by AYODEJI4LOVE(m): 8:26am On Feb 01, 2012
Am anxious of the outcome of the meeting, i thought i will be able to get something on nairaland,
Re: What Happened To ASUU And The Called Nec Meeting? by Ijeleigbo(m): 8:54am On Feb 01, 2012
This strike of a thing is getting out of hand and ASUU seems to be loving this strike action. Jonathan himself is not helping matters. The educational sector is no longer regarded. Increase of fuel price is the major achievement of this present administration. Nigeria is doomed!!!

(1) (Reply)

If 1x = 99x, What Is The Value Of X? / WAEC: Atiku Reacts As Nigerian Govt Fixes New Date For Reopening Of Schools / Enugu Government Closes Unapproved Private Schools Operating In The State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.