Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,997 members, 7,799,425 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:57 PM

How Often Should Married Couples Get Intimate? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Often Should Married Couples Get Intimate? (22936 Views)

Should Married Couples Have Their Separate Rooms? / Should Married People Have Access To Each-Other’s Phones? / Should Married Individuals Keep In Touch With Exes? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Often Should Married Couples Get Intimate? by garnetty(m): 10:49am On Feb 02, 2012
@ blank, It has been 2 years of s*x, s*x and s*x. All i could simply say is waooooooooo , grin grin grin. Your position is highly appreciated.
Re: How Often Should Married Couples Get Intimate? by Nobody: 12:25pm On Feb 02, 2012
Sex should in no way be regulated. The benefit of being married is getting to have someone to share body, mind and soul with. Have sex as many times as you both want and is physically possible. Been married almost 4 years and we hump like its still our honeymoon.
Re: How Often Should Married Couples Get Intimate? by sweetwendy: 12:45pm On Feb 02, 2012
Yes it goes along with feelings but i believe d feeling has bein der before U both decided to tie the knot so why regulating love making now?sex should be a daily basis thing between couples that real love exist between them. You should always see your spouse has ever new. Sorry to say, i never believe some men can still see lovemaking as a regulating thing.
Re: How Often Should Married Couples Get Intimate? by Fhemmmy: 3:08pm On Feb 02, 2012
garnetty:

@ Fhemmmy, NO, it is not all about inventing ways to add flavour to the act but the question of 'Should it be a routine thing?'. Also, even if the marriage is still fresh as originally put by me, 'Is getting intimate on a daily basis the best?' And is the feeling always right to get intimate on a daily basis?'.

Routine?
Not at all, it should be a spark of the moment . . . The kind that the woman is taking a shower and before she is out the man is waiting to give her a quick one, the kinda where the woman will go and pick her husband at work to go and have a nice one for lunch . . . That is what i called making love and those are great spice into a marriage.
When a man and a woman have to draw up a timetable of when to have it and probably where to have it, that is BOORRRIIIIIIGGGGGG . . . cool
Re: How Often Should Married Couples Get Intimate? by Nobody: 3:11pm On Feb 02, 2012
Fhemmmy:

Routine?
Not at all, it should be a spark of the moment . . . The kind that the woman is taking a shower and before she is out the man is waiting to give her a quick one, the kinda where the woman will go and pick her husband at work to go and have a nice one for lunch . . . That is what i called making love and those are great spice into a marriage.
When a man and a woman have to draw up a timetable of when to have it and probably where to have it, that is BOORRRIIIIIIGGGGGG . . . cool

Or the kind at 4 am in the morning when you are sleeping and something just slips inside you from behind. Kai, no be small thing oh
Re: How Often Should Married Couples Get Intimate? by Nobody: 3:17pm On Feb 02, 2012
Or when you are getting dressed to go somewhere and pple re waiting for u downstairs and u just rush a quickie, chop clean mouth and go downstairs as if nothing happened. heheheheheheheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, No be small thing oh
Re: How Often Should Married Couples Get Intimate? by mafolayomi(f): 3:43pm On Feb 02, 2012
debrief08:

Or when you are getting dressed to go somewhere and pple re waiting for u downstairs and u just rush a quickie, chop clean mouth and go downstairs as if nothing happened. heheheheheheheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, No be small thing oh

grin grin grin you are a clown
Re: How Often Should Married Couples Get Intimate? by Nobody: 3:50pm On Feb 02, 2012
mafolayomi:

grin grin grin you are a clown
And you are sunding very guilty of commiting this crime. hehehehehehehheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Re: How Often Should Married Couples Get Intimate? by Fhemmmy: 3:51pm On Feb 02, 2012
debrief08:

Or the kind at 4 am in the morning when you are sleeping and something just slips inside you from behind. Kai, no be small thing oh

debrief08:

This Man really don Jazziiii
Or you ready to go to work, and madam still sleeping and you use that thing to say, see you later.
Or if na Oga still dey sleep too and the woman uses a nice tap to wake the Mini-man up to work a little, nothing better than that oh
Re: How Often Should Married Couples Get Intimate? by Nobody: 3:53pm On Feb 02, 2012
Fhemmmy:

This Man really don Jazziiii
Or you ready to go to work, and madam still sleeping and you use that thing to say, see you later.
Or if na Oga still dey sleep too and the woman uses a nice tap to wake the Mini-man up to work a little, nothing better than that oh

Yes oh, what better wake up gift than to mount him when he dey dream, leave him wondering if he is still dreaming or really awake. Chai, it didnt easy ra ra
Re: How Often Should Married Couples Get Intimate? by blank(f): 3:59pm On Feb 02, 2012
Na that one we go use fight o. Nothing interferes with my beauty sleep. There is a time for everything and sleep's time is sacrosanct.
Re: How Often Should Married Couples Get Intimate? by Nobody: 4:00pm On Feb 02, 2012
blank:

Na that one we go use fight o. Nothing interferes with my beauty sleep. There is a time for everything and sleep's time is sacrosanct.
try it one day, a trial will convert you, that one sweet pass sleep jare
Re: How Often Should Married Couples Get Intimate? by garnetty(m): 4:04pm On Feb 02, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin now my ribs are cracking!!!
Re: How Often Should Married Couples Get Intimate? by Nobody: 4:07pm On Feb 02, 2012
garnetty:

grin grin grin grin grin now my ribs are cracking!!!
And now I cant wait to get home oh
Re: How Often Should Married Couples Get Intimate? by Fhemmmy: 4:12pm On Feb 02, 2012
blank:

What God has joined together, let no sleep put asunder . . . . cool

1 Like

Re: How Often Should Married Couples Get Intimate? by ronkebp(f): 4:19pm On Feb 02, 2012
debrief08:

try it one day, a trial will convert you, that one sweet pass sleep jare

grin grin grin grin grin Am so with Blank on this one, i dey sleep, you dey try to disturb me?? it will not be funny by the time i open my eyes, nothing interfares with my sleep oooo, it is a different world for me. wink wink wink wink Moreso, my hubby can't be sleeping and i mount him, he will just lift me up, carry me to the next room, lock the door and go back to snoring. cheesy cheesy
Re: How Often Should Married Couples Get Intimate? by Nobody: 4:24pm On Feb 02, 2012
Fhemmmy:

What God has joined together, let no sleep put asunder . . . . cool
Amen, I feel you in the Spirit my brother.

ronkebp:

grin grin grin grin grin Am so with Blank on this one, i dey sleep, you dey try to disturb me?? it will not be funny by the time i open my eyes, nothing interfares with my sleep oooo, it is a different world for me. wink wink wink wink Moreso, my hubby can't be sleeping and i mount him, he will just lift me up, carry me to the next room, lock the door and go back to snoring. cheesy cheesy
Loollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll @ your husband, hahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. No be every day na, dis one na once in a blue moon waka. Try am, I swear he will do no such thing
Re: How Often Should Married Couples Get Intimate? by ronkebp(f): 4:26pm On Feb 02, 2012
debrief08:

And now I cant wait to get home oh

My dear, with all your load!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy (i don jam)

debrief08:

Loollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll @ your husband, hahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. No be every day na, dis one na once in a blue moon waka. Try am, I swear he will do no such thing

Ok, i will try it cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: How Often Should Married Couples Get Intimate? by Fhemmmy: 4:30pm On Feb 02, 2012
debrief08:

Yes oh, Not an everyday thing . . . He will be speaking in a new tongue . . .
Re: How Often Should Married Couples Get Intimate? by Nobody: 4:31pm On Feb 02, 2012
ronkebp:

My dear, with all your load!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy (i don jam)

My sister see me oh, no be wetin give me d load in d first place. One will think that i have learnt my lesson but for where
Re: How Often Should Married Couples Get Intimate? by Fhemmmy: 4:34pm On Feb 02, 2012
I am outta here, cos it is a chat of 2 sisters, was thinking debrief na Man . . .
Re: How Often Should Married Couples Get Intimate? by Nobody: 4:40pm On Feb 02, 2012
Fhemmmy:

I am outta here, cos it is a chat of 2 sisters, was thinking debrief na Man . . .
Come back here ma friend, we re in this togehter. no be me go promote this ashewo in marriage concept. LOl

1 Like

Re: How Often Should Married Couples Get Intimate? by Fhemmmy: 4:42pm On Feb 02, 2012
debrief08:

Come back here ma friend, we re in this togehter. no be me go promote this ashewo in marriage concept. LOl

I call it, refined couple and those that have thrown selfishness and boredom out of the window in Marriage.
But lemme leave you ladies to have fun . . . Outta here
Re: How Often Should Married Couples Get Intimate? by Nobody: 4:44pm On Feb 02, 2012
Fhemmmy:

I call it, [b]refined couple and those that[b] have thrown selfishness and boredom[/b] out of the window in Marriage.
But lemme leave you ladies to have fun . . . Outta here[/b]

I agree. Me too make i go house practice wetin i dey preach jare. Bye
Re: How Often Should Married Couples Get Intimate? by Outstrip(f): 8:35pm On Feb 02, 2012
@OP in response to the quote directed to me. I agree that things do get boring after a while but even with your analogy of the same good getting boring then do something different. Bottom line make it fun for you. I am sure if you are tired for just one day she will not divorce you. If you feel like you are just not into it like you used to be but you still love your wife then I don't think you should worry too much. Some men do suffer from low libido at different stages in their lives. I am married just to answer your question. Sex should never be done as a chore though there are times that you do it more for your partner than yourself. When you do though you still make it worth it for the two of you. The idea of planning or scheduling it just totally makes it unappealing. Honestly I am not trying to be mean but for newly weds you should be knacking everyday. Your new wife should be bow legged by now
Re: How Often Should Married Couples Get Intimate? by dayokanu(m): 9:57pm On Feb 02, 2012
Na wa oo
Re: How Often Should Married Couples Get Intimate? by Nobody: 5:42am On Feb 03, 2012
Outstrip the knackology expert, I hail thee grin cool
Re: How Often Should Married Couples Get Intimate? by Nobody: 6:42am On Feb 03, 2012
Simple.Very often. cheesy
Re: How Often Should Married Couples Get Intimate? by garnetty(m): 11:07am On Feb 03, 2012
@ Outstrip, thanks a bunch for your opinion. Love your knacking concept, grin grin grin
Re: How Often Should Married Couples Get Intimate? by Outstrip(f): 4:59pm On Feb 03, 2012
jennykadry:

Outstrip the knackology expert, I hail thee grin cool

Look who is talking. Who taught me
Re: How Often Should Married Couples Get Intimate? by Outstrip(f): 5:04pm On Feb 03, 2012
garnetty:

@ Outstrip, thanks a bunch for your opinion. Love your knacking concept, grin grin grin

You are welcome. grin My friend got me into using that word. Sometimes she will call me and go "you are knacking that poor man right now" LOL. She watched a Nigerian movie and heard it there. She cannot call me without talking about Knacking so I just use it now LOL
Re: How Often Should Married Couples Get Intimate? by tEsLim(m): 7:11am On Feb 07, 2012
Makes me feel like a Dinosour but just 6 years down the line though. Boring as mess! I dont want to talk much I found out NL is becoming rss feeds. But seriously sh.it is boring. And non-creative partner will make it worse. One way thing, same pattern, same pussy, same shit. And she'll wonder stupidly why you lost interest. Well you explained why 100 times , and you'd rather get more intense ejac / orgasm masturb.ating. Now when it gets to that point you know what I'm saying. You super close to havin.g another girl help her secretly. Atleast twice in a month servicing so you wont rust down there. People are different but how could someone want it daily and even 3 times daily but same way? LIke its a routine chore. Some women no go talk truth for here self.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

10 Cogent Qualities To Instill In Your Little Children / Woman Gives Birth To Triplets After 17 Years Of Marriage (Photos) / Share Your Crazy Experiences With Last Borns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.