Stats: 3,143,468 members, 7,781,362 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:09 PM

Ojukwu’s Burial: S’east, S’south To Be Closed Down, As Uwazuruike Blasts - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ojukwu’s Burial: S’east, S’south To Be Closed Down, As Uwazuruike Blasts (19596 Views)

Never Seen Pictures Of Ojukwu's Burial / Ta Orji Disgraced At Aba During Ojukwu Burial Rites / Ojukwu's Burial Runs Into Trouble (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ojukwu’s Burial: S’east, S’south To Be Closed Down, As Uwazuruike Blasts by Wily2wily: 3:26am On Feb 02, 2012
Becomerich first eat belly full, old man you don't have wife at your age?, i seeeee, if you don't take time u go Kolo. Come back home government hand out will not help u in Canada, come back home old man
Re: Ojukwu’s Burial: S’east, S’south To Be Closed Down, As Uwazuruike Blasts by bashr8: 3:27am On Feb 02, 2012
alj harem:

Nope Aworis/Yewa make no decision in Lagos without me knowing or atleast Oba Eko

Now with that said, lagos did not start when non-yoruba started coming it started way back doing the british arrival

in 1966 despite yoruba telling igbos not to go back to the east, they went although some left their children there. Lagos was to surviving

Lagos being the FCT back then was no yoruba doing but the british. Already it was the commerical center of yorubaland

Now Lagos Island was the FCT

A lot of Non yorubas have been in lagos for year and way before Nigeria was formed. Bini, nupe(tapa) and all other yoruboid groups were all present in lagos.

Remember no yoruba man forced anyone to make it the capital neither did they say people must come. the only reason why people still come is because of the non-violent and accommodating nature of the yoruba aka the aworis.

Now presently any yoruba in lagos can claim awori because our dialect is dying and who needs it anyway. thus even if an igbo man tells me he is a lagosian, I do not talk back because I know he is a lagosian and probably lived there all his life.

Yoruba contributed and indeed the whole of Nigeria contributed a lot to Lagos. Igbos contributed to the micro economy while the medium and macro economy was majorly contributed by the yoruba, hausa and SS people.

lets not get carried away. pride come before a fall. When you go to lagos today it is not those shops that don't pay tax but those companies like silverbird, onado, dangote, etc that made the city what it is. thanks

you just confirmed what i said ,these companies dont belong to yorubas and the ones that do like glo and oando got the money from the same oil from the east  so i ask you again take away all that and tell me what yorubas contribute to lagos or nigeria.
meanwhile your propagnda will never work everybody knows apart from oil from south south and south east igbos are the major contributor to all the meduim ,micro and macro economy in lagos,abujuja and nigeria  , i bet you forgot to mention igbo owned multinationls like coshcharis,capital oil,transcorp(all the hilton hotels) mtn, visa phone, zenith bank<should i continue .

ingrates i dont blame you we spoon feed you that why you get mouth to talk , meanwhile nollywood is now the 2nd largest movie industry in the world in terms of output. all the machines you drive are manufactured by igbos go and count them (except those indian ones), the motor spare parts are produced by igbos, look man i dont have time you na only mouth una get ,show us solid proof of your so called contribution both in lagos and in nigeria.
Re: Ojukwu’s Burial: S’east, S’south To Be Closed Down, As Uwazuruike Blasts by Onlytruth(m): 4:06am On Feb 02, 2012
bashr8:

you just confirmed what i said ,these companies dont belong to yorubas and the ones that do like glo and oando got the money from the same oil from the east  so i ask you again take away all that and tell me what yorubas contribute to lagos or nigeria.
meanwhile your propagnda will never work everybody knows apart from oil from south south and south east igbos are the major contributor to all the meduim ,micro and macro economy in lagos,abujuja and nigeria  , i bet you forgot to mention igbo owned multinationls like coshcharis,capital oil,transcorp(all the hilton hotels) mtn, visa phone, zenith bank<should i continue .

ingrates i dont blame you we spoon feed you that why you get mouth to talk , meanwhile nollywood is now the 2nd largest movie industry in the world in terms of output. all the machines you drive are manufactured by igbos go and count them (except those indian ones), the motor spare parts are produced by igbos, look man i dont have time you na only mouth una get ,show us solid proof of your so called contribution both in lagos and in nigeria.

My guess would be far less than whatever Igbo contribute to Nigeria.
I really pray that Nigeria disintegrates so that everybody will survive on whatever they have. I can already envision how we will be making money in  Igboland. All these money being wasted and stolen by Alj-harem and crew will cease to reach their pockets. I give Igboland just 10 years to emerge one of the best African countries.
Even if we don't do that much, at least we would stop arguing with dimwits like Alj-harem and Rhino.
Re: Ojukwu’s Burial: S’east, S’south To Be Closed Down, As Uwazuruike Blasts by aljharem(m): 4:08am On Feb 02, 2012
bashr8:

Hmm  you just want me to go down this route

Well I would tell you categorically that it is lie

1. Globacom is a telecom company thus how could he have taken eastern money. Moreover it started in Lagos.

2. Onado drill is in lagos at IV, that is the picture taken by Jason. other branches are in avocados  and delta of which are itsekiri and ilajeland. thus it is not east.

3. Microeconomy is dominated by the Igbos not Macro, sparepart, CD etc sellers don't pay much tax and some even evade tax. This even you are well aware of it.

4. Not all the oil is found in the east. again when a lie goes on for too long it seems truthful.

5. Coscharis is not macro it is micro because it does not pay much and does not have much revenue. Coscharis only has a branch in Lagos thus it does not pay tax http://www.coscharisgroup.net/distributors_locator.php

6. Capital Oil is their ofcourse which is also small compare to others eg Onado again

7. You do not spoon feed us. WE HAVE AND WE WOULD NEVER BEG ANYONE TO STAY OR LEAVE. You spoon feed yourselves and we are not complaining. Again Lagos has showed to survive with or without Igbos. What you are doing here is pomposity or vainglory

a. during the civil war when Igbos left, lagos was surviving
                        b. the yearly migration to the east. Lagos still survive
                        c. During the last census that igbos went back to their state knowing full well that the allocations from the FG is based on population. Lagos still accommodate the excess and still surviving

8. Nollywood is divided to the English(dominated by igbos) and the yoruba cannot give credit to the igbos. Nollywood was started by a yorubaman. Moreover the revenue generated from nollywood from CDs is not in lagos but in aba and onitsha.

9. No machine is manufacture by igbo. the only machine we use are imported ones. What are you talking about.

10. motor spare parts is part of the micro economy. again most are task evaders . thus we depend on the folawoyo, dangote, silverbird, onado etc

[b]Now when the topic was started yesterday I decided to let it go but now you brought it up. It is a shame because I thought you all were joking

1. Cocoa produced in Ondo output is about 230,000 tonness, or almost six percent of global production, according to Marex Spectron Group Ltd. in London.

2. Rubber in Ondo and Ogun which is also one of our major export

3. Timber

4. Labour

5. Bitumenx which is also refereed to as heavy oil is found in the SW nigeria. Infact the third largest deposite of bitumen in the world is found in Ondo, Ogun and Edo axis. Let me remind you that Canada economy is dependent on bitumen

6. The famous oil. Yes found in Lagos and ondo. Infact Yorubaland does not stop their, western delta which is also 75 % of oil found in delta.

7. Major developmental companies that changed Nigeria for good, Onado, Globacom, HiTv of course there or others but I said major

8. Cattle and other food product in kwara

9. cashew in SW kogi

10. Intellectuals in Nigeria Wole who happens to be the only african to ever win a noble price. You can tell them that at work. LOL

11. The famous NTA which was WNTV before in the western region

12. Seaport built by the british

13. provides education majority of educational resources for Nigeria apart from zaria

14. Gold in illesha

15. the country's largest limestone deposite in ogun and Kogi

16. Yam and cassava production in osun and ekiti

on and on.

Now tell me if they have not tried.
[/b]
Re: Ojukwu’s Burial: S’east, S’south To Be Closed Down, As Uwazuruike Blasts by Onlytruth(m): 4:14am On Feb 02, 2012
So, since you are so rich over there, why did you fight Biafra because of oil?
Obasanjo said the war was for oil; but to us Igbo, it was a war of survival and security. Why are you so desperate to divide SE and SS?
Your desperation is convincing me more and more about your obsession with oil control.
Re: Ojukwu’s Burial: S’east, S’south To Be Closed Down, As Uwazuruike Blasts by aljharem(m): 4:17am On Feb 02, 2012
Onlytruth:

Obasanjo said the war was for oil; but to us Igbo, it was a war of survival and security. Why are you so desperate to divide SE and SS?
Your desperation is convincing me more and more  about your obsession with oil control.

Nope we did not fight biafra. we defended our land from an invading army. Moreover I did not come here to brag unlike you but to to debunk the rubbish questions some of u all have been asking.

I am not desperate to divide the SS and SE. Have I stopped the unity ?

what oil control ? is it your oil. no be occupy your resources again ?
Re: Ojukwu’s Burial: S’east, S’south To Be Closed Down, As Uwazuruike Blasts by mojounited(m): 4:20am On Feb 02, 2012
I thought this was Dim Ojukwu's thread. .?? I must have missed clicking on the right link. .#slams door on exit!!
PS - Unnecessary arguments, cheap shots and mud slinging when the south is meant to unite and think progressively ahead. . . sad angry smh
Re: Ojukwu’s Burial: S’east, S’south To Be Closed Down, As Uwazuruike Blasts by EkoIle1: 4:21am On Feb 02, 2012
bashr8:

Dumb I.diot, Does it even matter who the companies belongs to? Who is collecting the money/taxes and where the money is going in terms of development is what matters. Dangote's tax money is not going to Dangote's village in zungeru, silverbirds money is not developing his home town, nollywoods money stays in Lagos, everybody's money stays in Lagos you dumb a//s//ss AGIPA Illiterates.

Oando is the largest indigenous Oil Company in Nigeria with the best Oil and Gas infrastructure so when the time com when everybody go bare their papa name, we go know who is ready and well positioned to blast ahead. Oando's operation even goes beyond Oil and Gas, they are into power generation. Even the main Lagos water works is getting uninterrupted power supply from the Akute power plant they built.

The only thing your AGIPA leaders sabi do is build roundabout and put som eyinba elephant on top, lmao

And your dirty spare parts rubbish in alaba is not contributing to anything because you lousy parasites don't pat taxes, Y'all are nothing but leeches.

Suxs to be AGIPA ibo clown
Re: Ojukwu’s Burial: S’east, S’south To Be Closed Down, As Uwazuruike Blasts by Onlytruth(m): 4:24am On Feb 02, 2012
alj harem:

Nope we did not fight biafra. [/b]we defended our land from an invading army. Moreover [b]I did not come here to brag unlike you but to to debunk the rubbish questions some of u all have been asking.

I am not desperate to divide the SS and SE. Have I stopped the unity ?

what oil control ? is it your oil. no be occupy your resources again ?

Yes, you fought against Biafra because of oil. You wanted to control the oil resources of Eastern Nigeria, but we Igbos fought to secure a place of security for our children. Obasanjo confessed that during his term in office.
You are very easy to study. All you have done since joining Nairaland has been to continue stoking fires of division in Eastern Nigeria, and then southern Nigeria.
Your mission is focused and never wavered even for one day. However, your mission WILL FAIL.  cool
Re: Ojukwu’s Burial: S’east, S’south To Be Closed Down, As Uwazuruike Blasts by aljharem(m): 4:29am On Feb 02, 2012
Onlytruth:

Yes, you fought against Biafra because of oil. You wanted to control the oil resources of Eastern Nigeria, but we Igbos fought to secure a place of security for our children. Obasanjo confessed that during his term in office.
You are very easy to study. All you have done since joining Nairaland has been to continue stoking fires of division in Eastern Nigeria, and then southern Nigeria.
Your mission is focused and never wavered even for one day. However, your mission WILL FAIL.  cool

My mission is to stop people like you from stroking ethnic wars and respecting others. My mission is for all ethnic group to be respected no matter how small or how large.

My mission is for equality and a greater Nigeria and that is why I am praying for GEJ each day

My mission is for people to stop inciting hate against other ethnic groups.

or are you disappointed that I caught wily2wily out ? I think you should thank me for not letting you believe falsehood and only for you to be disappointed at the end of the day.

I want a united Nigeria not an ethnic supremacy Nigeria like you want for your people. No

I want equality where an ogoni/ jukun/ zuri or and annag man can wake up one day, build his house in Kwara and be the president over majorities in Nigeria. That is the only Nigeria that can work
Re: Ojukwu’s Burial: S’east, S’south To Be Closed Down, As Uwazuruike Blasts by Onlytruth(m): 4:47am On Feb 02, 2012
alj harem:

My mission is to stop people like you from stroking ethnic wars and respecting others. My mission is for all ethnic group to be respected no matter how small or how large.

My mission is for equality and a greater Nigeria and that is why I am praying for GEJ each day

My mission is for people to stop inciting hate against other ethnic groups.

or are you disappointed that I caught wily2wily out ? I think you should thank me for not letting you believe falsehood and only for you to be disappointed at the end of the day.

I want a united Nigeria not an ethnic supremacy Nigeria like you want for your people. No

I want equality where an ogoni/ jukun/ zuri or and annag man can wake up one day, build his house in Kwara and be the president over majorities in Nigeria. That is the only Nigeria that can work

No. What you want is current Nigeria provided you continue to sit at the top of the political food chain. I have told my Igbo brothers that you are Fulani or Kanuri. You are especially unique on this forum because of your dexterity in divide and rule. You are second to none on this forum. Your whole modus operandi is deceit, subterfuge, subversion and inciting of hate between brothers and neighbors in Nigeria. You single handedly polluted Nairaland and you continue to incite hate against Igbo people in Nigeria.
You have the purest form of hate and evil in your heart. Again you are second to none here on hate mongering and division strategy.
I personally believe you are a trained professional, likely working for "Boko Haram".
Re: Ojukwu’s Burial: S’east, S’south To Be Closed Down, As Uwazuruike Blasts by aljharem(m): 4:59am On Feb 02, 2012
^^^^^

you have to be joking me, divide and rule shocked shocked shocked funny man

if a man is objective, they say he should be biased

if he is then biased, they would say he should be objective.

What do you want. The government currently is ruled by Igbos and Ijaws so how are yorubas on top in the government.

You want to separate, then do it without any invasion or killing of any yoruba person and go your own way. Yet you would call them cowards if they say that and if they don't talk, you would call them double speaker.

What exactly do you want ? 2015 Igbo presidency, Yes it would happen, the whole of Nigeria would vote for one.

You are the one inciting hate not me. anyone that reads our post would see that clearly unless ofcourse he is biased as you
Re: Ojukwu’s Burial: S’east, S’south To Be Closed Down, As Uwazuruike Blasts by Onlytruth(m): 5:01am On Feb 02, 2012
alj harem:

^^^^^

you have to be joking me, divide and rule shocked shocked shocked funny man

if a man is objective, they say he should be biased

if he is then biased, they would say he should be objective.

What do you want. The government currently is ruled by Igbos and Ijaws so how are yorubas on top in the government.

You want to separate, then do it without any invasion or killing of any yoruba person and go your own way. Yet you would call them cowards if they say that and if they don't talk, you would call them double speaker.

What exactly do you want ? 2015 Igbo presidency, Yes it would happen, the whole of Nigeria would vote for one.

You are the one inciting hate not me. anyone that reads our post would see that clearly unless ofcourse he is biased as you

Let me ask you; are you Yoruba?
Never mind answering because you are deeply under cover. lol
Re: Ojukwu’s Burial: S’east, S’south To Be Closed Down, As Uwazuruike Blasts by aljharem(m): 5:05am On Feb 02, 2012
Onlytruth:

Let me ask you; are you Yoruba?
Never mind answering because you are deeply under cover. lol

Yes I am yoruba any problem with that ?

I really want to get to the bottom of this hate
Re: Ojukwu’s Burial: S’east, S’south To Be Closed Down, As Uwazuruike Blasts by Onlytruth(m): 5:08am On Feb 02, 2012
alj harem:

Yes I am yoruba any problem with that ?

I really want to get to the bottom of this hate

Then I am a German with blond hair and blue eyes.
Re: Ojukwu’s Burial: S’east, S’south To Be Closed Down, As Uwazuruike Blasts by bashr8: 5:11am On Feb 02, 2012
Eko Ile:

Dumb I.diot, Does it even matter who the companies belongs to? Who is collecting the money/taxes and where the money is going in terms of development is what matters. Dangote's tax money is not going to Dangote's village in zungeru, silverbirds money is not developing his home town, nollywoods money stays in Lagos, everybody's money stays in Lagos you dumb a//s//ss AGIPA Illiterates.

Oando is the largest indigenous Oil Company in Nigeria with the best Oil and Gas infrastructure so when the time com when everybody go bare their papa name, we go know who is ready and well positioned to blast ahead. Oando's operation even goes beyond Oil and Gas, they are into power generation. Even the main Lagos water works is getting uninterrupted power supply from the Akute power plant they built.

The only thing your AGIPA leaders sabi do is build roundabout and put som eyinba elephant on top, lmao

And your dirty spare parts rubbish in alaba is not contributing to anything because you lousy parasites don't pat taxes, Y'all are nothing but leeches.

Suxs to be AGIPA ibo clown

whan that time comes oanda wil switch from drilling oil to processing cocoa . with all the taxes paid to lagos why do you still beg federal govt for money , what have south west done with all the tax money ? poverty is still eating you people up , meanwhile the largest market in the world is in onitsha .
Re: Ojukwu’s Burial: S’east, S’south To Be Closed Down, As Uwazuruike Blasts by NegroNtns(m): 5:17am On Feb 02, 2012
you just confirmed what i said ,these companies dont belong to yorubas and the ones that do like glo and oando got the money from the same oil from the east so i ask you again take away all that and tell me what yorubas contribute to lagos or nigeria.
meanwhile your propagnda will never work everybody knows apart from oil from south south and south east igbos are the major contributor to all the meduim ,micro and macro economy in lagos,abujuja and nigeria , i bet you forgot to mention igbo owned multinationls like coshcharis,capital oil,transcorp(all the hilton hotels) mtn, visa phone, zenith bank<should i continue .

In the total history of Lagos. . . . ibo's total contribution to the growth and wealth of Lagos is not even 1%.

yanmiri beating chest in false boast. Please bashr enumerate your contributions in Lagos, lets hear it.

c'mon, tell us what ibo has contributed to lagos besides armed robbery, fake sub standard products and chaos.
Re: Ojukwu’s Burial: S’east, S’south To Be Closed Down, As Uwazuruike Blasts by bashr8: 5:18am On Feb 02, 2012
alj harem you know i dont blame you , i blame igbos for believing in this one nigeria crap , imagine you saying they are only relevant in micro economy . well thats what they deserve and it serves them right but that is the more reason we will continue to push for a break up so u can eat your macro economy.

you even went along to credit nollywood to yorubas and compare it with yoruba movies, to be honest these insults are just too much and well we deserve it but time is ticking be prepared to take care of your almajiros  without oil handouts when the time comes.
Re: Ojukwu’s Burial: S’east, S’south To Be Closed Down, As Uwazuruike Blasts by aljharem(m): 5:21am On Feb 02, 2012
Negro_Ntns:

In the total history of Lagos. . . . ibo's total contribution to the growth and wealth of Lagos is not even 1%.

yanmiri beating chest in false boast. Please bashr enumerate your contributions in Lagos, lets hear it.

c'mon, tell us what ibo has contributed to lagos besides armed robbery, fake sub standard products and chaos.

not needed bros
Re: Ojukwu’s Burial: S’east, S’south To Be Closed Down, As Uwazuruike Blasts by bashr8: 5:21am On Feb 02, 2012
Negro_Ntns:

yanmiri beating chest in false boast.  Please bashr enumerate your contributions in Lagos, lets hear it.

i told you before we have agreed on one thing and that is everybody answering im papa name and when that happens we will knowwho contributes what , you cant develop yorubaland now your getting free ooil only God knows what will happen when the break up comes.
Re: Ojukwu’s Burial: S’east, S’south To Be Closed Down, As Uwazuruike Blasts by dayokanu(m): 5:21am On Feb 02, 2012
Onlytruth:

Your desperation is convincing me more and more  about your obsession with oil control.

Onlylies,

Who fought Biafra because of oil? Was it oil that made Igbo soldiers kill other regional leaders and spare theirs?

Was it oil that made Biafra attack SW territory before they were stopped in Ore?

Separate SS and SE? What relationship does an Edo man, An Itsekiri man, Urhobo man or Ijaw man have with Igbos?

You parasites cant you just stay on your own?

Must you claim other people to be part of you?

[size=18pt]Why can Biafra just keep to their 5 Igbo states[/size]
Re: Ojukwu’s Burial: S’east, S’south To Be Closed Down, As Uwazuruike Blasts by bashr8: 5:25am On Feb 02, 2012
dayokanu:

Onlylies,

Who fought Biafra because of oil? Was it oil that made Igbo soldiers kill other regional leaders and spare theirs?

Was it oil that made Biafra attack SW territory before they were stopped in Ore?

Separate SS and SE? What relationship does an Edo man, An Itsekiri man, Urhobo man or Ijaw man have with Igbos?

ediot you cannot seperate SS from SE unless you seperate southsouth into two , what did they teach you in geography about nigeria
Re: Ojukwu’s Burial: S’east, S’south To Be Closed Down, As Uwazuruike Blasts by bashr8: 5:26am On Feb 02, 2012
dayokanu:

Onlylies,

parasites alway meddling into igbo affairs to know when we are dishing out next free meal
Re: Ojukwu’s Burial: S’east, S’south To Be Closed Down, As Uwazuruike Blasts by aljharem(m): 5:27am On Feb 02, 2012
bashr8:

alj harem you know i dont blame you , i blame igbos for believing in this one nigeria crap , imagine you saying they are only relevant in micro economy . well thats what they deserve and it serves them right but that is the more reason we will continue to push for a break up so u can eat your macro economy.

you even went along to credit nollywood to yorubas and compare it with yoruba movies, to be honest these insults are just too much and well we deserve it but time is ticking be prepared to take care of your almajiros  without oil handouts when the time comes.

You see what I meant and that is why I did not answer your question initially

What do you want ? Do you want me or anyone to say without another ethnic group, Lagos would just die ? NO we need to accommodate the effort of others

Now Nollywood was started by Ogunde it is a well known fact unless you want to be mischievous. I never compared English nollywood to yoruba because I suppose the english sells more than the yoruba.

Also I never said Igbos were only in the micro economy. I say where they control. yes

A region that depends on oil before or after a Nigerian break up only have themselves to blame.

Onitsha today is the largest market in west africa. It is not by oil but by hardwork. That I am proud of.

Bashr4 I just don't want you to be pompous with the way you were thinking of things. I am sorry if you felt offended by that.
Re: Ojukwu’s Burial: S’east, S’south To Be Closed Down, As Uwazuruike Blasts by bashr8: 5:28am On Feb 02, 2012
dayokanu:

Onlylies,

[b]Aworis Youth Mandate under the able leadership of Adekunle bola has asked that all yoruba of non- aworis extraction leeching on their development and resources should start preparing to vacant the state.

he explained that yorubas come to lagos to feast on their resources, contributing absolutely nothing in return.

an Ekiti from his jungle village will come to Lagos to drag jobs for locals like security and vigilante, so it time to tell them all who are the real owners of Lagos.

once the permission is sanction there will be a exodus, so it is better they start packing before the time reaches. as the say " a stitch in time saves nine."

This is 21st century, NO TIME FOR PARASITISM !

even the abokis are contributing more than these yorubas, Awori people shall not stand and watch her resources pillaged and ravaged by these ingrates and rascals.

he went on to explain that most crimes in the state are perpetuated by neighboring states especially Ogun people and ijebus.
[/b] be ready to start growing cocoa cus even lagos will be out of your reach
Re: Ojukwu’s Burial: S’east, S’south To Be Closed Down, As Uwazuruike Blasts by aljharem(m): 5:30am On Feb 02, 2012
dayokanu:

Onlylies,

Why can Biafra just keep to their 5 Igbo states

Dayo, oro e ti sumi

fi won sile, abi nko mi wa ni be ni ?
Re: Ojukwu’s Burial: S’east, S’south To Be Closed Down, As Uwazuruike Blasts by NegroNtns(m): 5:31am On Feb 02, 2012
i told you before we have agreed on one thing and that is everybody answering im papa name and when that happens we will knowwho contributes what , you cant develop yorubaland now your getting free ooil only God knows what will happen when the break up comes.

the oil belongs to Nigeria, not Biafra.  So ibo has no mouth to dictate what Yoruba get or dont.  Yoruba has more claim on the oil than you do.  Since Nigeria was formed our loyalty and membership in it has never ceased.  You cannot say the same.  The oil factors into the integrity of Nigeria and Biafra broke that integrity in past.  So to comeup charging that somebody has no right to oil you have to be kidding yourself.
Re: Ojukwu’s Burial: S’east, S’south To Be Closed Down, As Uwazuruike Blasts by aljharem(m): 5:34am On Feb 02, 2012
Negro_Ntns:

the oil belongs to Nigeria, not Biafra.  So ibo has no mouth to dictate what Yoruba get or dont.  Yoruba has more claim on the oil than you do.  Since Nigeria was formed our loyalty and membership in it has never ceased.  You cannot say the same.  The oil factors into the integrity of Nigeria and Biafra broke that integrity in past.  So to comeup charging that somebody has no right to oil you have to be kidding yourself.

fi won sile angry

if it is their oil, then so be it.
Re: Ojukwu’s Burial: S’east, S’south To Be Closed Down, As Uwazuruike Blasts by bashr8: 5:37am On Feb 02, 2012
Negro_Ntns:

since when did yoruba have claim to oil lmfao , unless ijaws,itshekiris have dashed you the ones in their land mean while we will leave lagos like you said and you will leave the oil alone too and survive on your cocoa , how hard is that for you to understand. who dash monkey banana . even if they give u all the oil your people will still remain poor .
am enjoying this thread , all those dumb igbos that invest without thinking will continue to see your evil nature and its working
Re: Ojukwu’s Burial: S’east, S’south To Be Closed Down, As Uwazuruike Blasts by Onlytruth(m): 5:39am On Feb 02, 2012
Negro_Ntns:

The bolded is what I call "oil loyalty". However, I  think that it is ephemeral. Imagine you an Yoruba telling me that you have more stake in my oil resources than me.
When some of my Igbo brothers make the same claims about Lagos or Abuja, you people flame up, calling it disrespect.
Not to worry though. A small detachement of Ijaw militants were able to remove your mouth from the pipes. Now, imagine what the Igbo nation can do when we start our own.

I believe that the oil belongs to Nigeria, that is, for as long as there is Nigeria. Meanwhile continue your oil loyalty. Freaking thief.
Re: Ojukwu’s Burial: S’east, S’south To Be Closed Down, As Uwazuruike Blasts by bashr8: 5:40am On Feb 02, 2012
alj harem:

fi won sile angry

if it is their oil, then so be it.

why are you telling him to stop, this is a good media to sensitive people ,let everybody say their mind while millions of people watch , its time for everybody to start investing in their papa land, next is 100 percent resource derivation or complete break up,since yorubas work wonders in lagos they shouldnt have a problem when we leave this cesspit called nigeria.
Re: Ojukwu’s Burial: S’east, S’south To Be Closed Down, As Uwazuruike Blasts by bashr8: 5:42am On Feb 02, 2012
Onlytruth:

The bolded is what I call "oil loyalty". However, I  think that it is ephemeral. Imagine you an Yoruba telling me that you have more stake in my oil resources than me.
When some of my Igbo brothers make the same claimst about Lagos or Abuja, you people flame up, calling is disrespect.
Not to worry though. A small detachement of Ijaw militants were able to remove your mouth from the pipes. Now, imagine what the Igbo nation can do when we start our own.

I believe that the oil belongs to Nigeria, that is, for as long as there is Nigeria. Meanwhile continue your oil loyalty. Freaking thief.

shhhh let them keep talking ijaws have already taken over the navy , shey dey wan drag offshore oil as nigerian oil when nigeria breaks up grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Tribunal Judgement: Police Ban Street Protests In Kano / Zamfara Killing: It Is Ridiculous To Say I Am Doing Nothing, Buhari / Amaechi Promises To Remain Principled

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 147