Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,072 members, 7,807,216 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:11 AM

How To Get A 'flat Tommy' - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Get A 'flat Tommy' (8096 Views)

3 Simple Steps To A Flat Tommy / How To Get A Flat Tommy / Flat Tommy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get A 'flat Tommy' by Nobody: 1:30am On Feb 02, 2012
Dear Nairalanders, I noticed that many guys and mostly girls have this 'push-out/pot/whareva u want 2 call it' belly.
Fellow NL, wat are the quickest remedies 2 this 'ailment' (dnt mind my diction).
Its easier 2 get this big belly but 2 maintain a flat tommy is kinda hard.
Some gurls hate guyz with pot belly while most guyz hate gurls with a big/folded/tucked-in stomach.
I also notice that each time i eat 2 my satisfaction, i lose my flat tommy.
Pls and pls, what's d cause and sure remedy for peeps who av this pot belly

1 Like

Re: How To Get A 'flat Tommy' by dejust(m): 5:38am On Feb 02, 2012
I tought you have a solution to that, am also in seach of one, please don't hesitate ro contact me if you get a solution.

1 Like

Re: How To Get A 'flat Tommy' by Nobody: 6:14am On Feb 02, 2012
Reduce calorie consumption.
Improve lean muscle in abs by doing crunches.

lean muscle helps burn the fat while reduced calorie input slows down or stops the accumulation of fat.
Re: How To Get A 'flat Tommy' by obowunmi(m): 6:15am On Feb 02, 2012
running helps or participating in active sports.
Re: How To Get A 'flat Tommy' by Nobody: 10:14am On Feb 02, 2012
Pls, this is a call 2 Nlanders who are learned in this area 2 giv us suggestions on how 2 burn d fats and regain our 'flat tommy'.
Please air ur own view
Re: How To Get A 'flat Tommy' by Dmouthed(m): 1:36pm On Feb 03, 2012
Almonds lower cholesterol despite fat contentwww.nutraingredients.com/, /Almonds-lower-cholesterol-des, - CachedSimilar
You +1'd this publicly. Undo
21 Aug 2002 – For one month each participant ate a full dose of almonds (average 74 grams) , Nuts do not have cholesterol and are a good source of protein

http://www.valoothoor.com/almond.htm
Re: How To Get A 'flat Tommy' by ayosod(m): 10:27am On Feb 04, 2012
I have a 3 month program that will eliminate belly. the tea and supplement. Contact for information

1 Like

Re: How To Get A 'flat Tommy' by agiboma(f): 6:16am On Feb 13, 2012
Try doing sit ups daily twice a day if you can to strenghten the abdominal muscles.
Re: How To Get A 'flat Tommy' by Chuksxp: 2:31am On Jun 07, 2012
You could get a sit-up bench with dumbbell.

Call me if you need one. 08063530269

Re: How To Get A 'flat Tommy' by ayosod(m): 10:07am On Jun 07, 2012
i have someone in Lagos that has some tea u can be taking that flush your bowels and i will mentor you on best way to keep the fat off your belly area/ bbm pin:29316806. Health is wealth
Re: How To Get A 'flat Tommy' by zangiff(m): 3:12pm On Jun 09, 2012
Situps works great for me now but its gradual process
Re: How To Get A 'flat Tommy' by nikkyshyne(f): 5:06pm On Jun 09, 2012
Well, while some girls are blessed with flat tummy like yours truly, others will have to earn it.

* Low intake of sugar and other fizzy drinks
* Drink plenty of water
* "Regular exercise". Jogging and situps
* Eat lots of fruits to empty your bowel.
* Do not eat heavy meal at night. As a matter of fact, eat dinner before 7pm
* avoid fatty foods.

Believe me, if you can be consistent(might take a month or even 6 months) with the aforementioned tips, you are on your way to having that sexy flat tummy that looks just like mine. Lol

2 Likes

Re: How To Get A 'flat Tommy' by niketalabz(f): 12:21am On Jun 11, 2012
ayosod: I have a 3 month program that will eliminate belly. the tea and supplement. Contact for information
Re: How To Get A 'flat Tommy' by Afrocatalyst: 8:17pm On Jun 11, 2012
Contact me for tianshi sliming tea and spiriluna capsule. Both are supplements that wen combined with little exercise, will achieve your purpose in 2months, just as muscle booster will increase your muscular outfit with little gyming. Call 08073122596 to get them @ Tianshi distributor price. Good health is ours now.
Re: How To Get A 'flat Tommy' by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jun 11, 2012
Afrocatalyst: Contact me for tianshi sliming tea and spiriluna capsule. Both are supplements that wen combined with little exercise, will achieve your purpose in 2months, just as muscle booster will increase your muscular outfit with little gyming. Call 08073122596 to get them @ Tianshi distributor price. Good health is ours now.

Stop the crap. At the end of the day, without exercise and consumption management, there is no loosing FAT.
Exercise not only burns calories but it increases your resting heart rate, hence increasing your metabolism. This is how you burn fat even when you are sleeping.

All these gimmicks do is play on your desperation to make a buck.

3 Likes

Re: How To Get A 'flat Tommy' by Chuksxp: 2:32pm On Aug 19, 2012
Like I said earlier, you need a sit-up bench!
Re: How To Get A 'flat Tommy' by gabriellokenzo: 5:10pm On Aug 19, 2012
i want one oooo
Re: How To Get A 'flat Tommy' by Chuksxp: 4:53pm On Oct 06, 2012
For those who may be seeing this thread for the first time. A sit-up bench is highly recommended for getting a flat tummy. Call me on 08063530269

Re: How To Get A 'flat Tommy' by Nobody: 1:43pm On Oct 08, 2012
^^nice one, whr can we get one.... And.... Is it affordable?
Re: How To Get A 'flat Tommy' by DeGenius3(m): 4:49pm On Oct 08, 2012
really helpful.
Re: How To Get A 'flat Tommy' by Chuksxp: 10:35pm On Oct 08, 2012
chindi: ^^nice one, whr can we get one.... And.... Is it affordable?

I stay in Ojuelegba, Surulere. I can also deliver to those residing outside Lagos.
Price is 15k
Re: How To Get A 'flat Tommy' by Chuksxp: 10:34am On Nov 07, 2012
Bump

(1) (Reply)

Medical Doctors, Please Be Honest, Why Is Staph. Resistant To Antibiotics? / COVID-19 Update For October 28 2020 In Nigeria / COVID-19 Update For November 13 2020 In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.