Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,026 members, 7,799,509 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:00 PM

Top Ten List Of Countries For Masters Degree - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Top Ten List Of Countries For Masters Degree (5388 Views)

List Of Countries Nigeria Passport Holders Can Travel Visa Free / Visa-free Countries For Nigerian Citizens / List Of Friendly And Unfriendly Countries For Tourists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top Ten List Of Countries For Masters Degree by Nobody: 9:50am On Feb 02, 2012
Can any(credible, and knows
what they're saying)body give
me a comprehensive list of
countries - apart from the US -
with great IT presence in which
a 4.83 CS graduate could do his
Masters? And possibly emmigrate
to, since our dear government
couldn't tell the value of degree-
holding code ninja if it rode them
bare-back screaming 'Yee-haw'
in Yiddish. Thank you.
Btw I'm thinking Canada.
Re: Top Ten List Of Countries For Masters Degree by Nobody: 2:21pm On Feb 02, 2012
C'mon guys. Contribute.
Re: Top Ten List Of Countries For Masters Degree by deolub: 3:07pm On Feb 02, 2012
to be candid CANADA is just the perfect match for that, shikena
Re: Top Ten List Of Countries For Masters Degree by imperiouxx(m): 5:30am On Feb 03, 2012
Though, it depends on the course type but still UNITED 50 big STATES is better than only one country. That's all.
Re: Top Ten List Of Countries For Masters Degree by Nobody: 10:52pm On Feb 03, 2012
'sdat all? C'mon guys. Need your input.
Re: Top Ten List Of Countries For Masters Degree by Nobody: 12:42pm On Feb 04, 2012
I'm waiting.
Re: Top Ten List Of Countries For Masters Degree by GuluvaGG(m): 6:14pm On Feb 04, 2012
Re: Top Ten List Of Countries For Masters Degree by GuluvaGG(m): 6:19pm On Feb 04, 2012
SimonAndal:

I'm waiting.

You want to do masters in computer science but you don't know how to google. Odd
Re: Top Ten List Of Countries For Masters Degree by Nobody: 11:41pm On Feb 04, 2012
Oh believe me I've Googled. I've Googled my arse off. But Google's page-rank algorithm doesn't seem to favour me of late. Might be my ip address. I'll talk to them MTN guys.

Not that I don't have a list. My mind's pretty much made up on Canada. But I wanna know if anybody here's got a better list.

(1) (Reply)

How To Survive In Lagos. / Red And Black Bags At Uk Visa Centres (vfs Global) / Former Gov.’s Daughter, Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Deported From Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.