Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,894 members, 7,802,877 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:54 AM

How To Make Your Wife Understand That U Are So Bitter About Her Bad Behaviour - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How To Make Your Wife Understand That U Are So Bitter About Her Bad Behaviour (1985 Views)

My Parents Threatened To Bring Me Back To Nigeria For Bad Behaviour / Does Canning Really Change A Child From Bad Behaviour? / Why Do Mothers Get The Blame For A Child's Bad Behaviour? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make Your Wife Understand That U Are So Bitter About Her Bad Behaviour by omoobanla(m): 11:08pm On Feb 02, 2012
First of all I want you all to understand that these is serious issue and its about to brake my family apart, so I need straight and honest advice.

End of 2010 I travel back to Nigeria after many years oversee which happen to be one of the most deficult period for me because I lost my Dad and my Lovely Sister just two months before my arrival to Nigeria. To curt the story shut, just one day before leaving Nigeria,there  I met these beautiful lady at a wedding Ceremony and immediately we was connected and that was how it all begin. within 2months after all ,we started planning our wedding and 6month later we got married.

Now after the wedding my wife beginning getting more and more difficult to talk to, there is nothing I told her to do for her how good she ever remember to do, until am so annoy about it.
My wife know how to cook well but she never remember to cook until I remind her.
she is also lack of home management, if she bought food stuff at home not until they are getting spoiled before she will know that they most be cook.
She has use manipulation to collect my money and misused it.above all she tell me one day that WHAT HAVE I DONE, DON'T U KNOW WHAT UR MATE ARE DOING SAYS MY WIFE.

She do not know how to manage money, everything I entrust unto her she always mismanaged include my 4 million naira Jeep. At the beginning I thought because she was young lady(26years) and lack of marriage experience are the reason why she doesn't no how to live a family life, I later decide to advice her but instead she will always accused me to be a dictator.

I have sacrifice alot for my wife even though we met less than a year. My parent and brother her angry to me thinking that I should have think about them first before going to mariege.
Many people and close friend have lost their respect for me because I choose to invest financially only on my wife since the I met her.

Am a God fearing person and I believe my wife is too but I think she is taking advantage of me thinking that there is nothing I can do to her anyway coz Bible do not encourage man to hit his wife nor Divorce. Plz I really need help coz my spirit is really angry toward her, I am that type of man who never support a man hitting woman but recently I feel to lay my hand on her
Re: How To Make Your Wife Understand That U Are So Bitter About Her Bad Behaviour by 2mch(m): 11:55pm On Feb 02, 2012
Guy,

you did not take the time to know this woman and you married her sharp sharp. Now sharp sharp have patience and fix your family. Now that you are married, investing in your family should be your top priority, because your family's success is your own success. Dont mind those people that are advising you to divert your money their way. Should anything happen to you tomorrow, they will attempt to sleep with your wife before they give her kobo. You are not their father. As for your wife's behavior, you married a human being and therefore you cannot get perfection. You have to try and see what you can live with. Sit her down and talk to her. I can get from this post that you are far older than her. So, try to reason on her level. Also change your approach to addressing issues in your house. If she says you are a dictator, then you can try a different, and more mature approach.
Re: How To Make Your Wife Understand That U Are So Bitter About Her Bad Behaviour by Nobody: 12:55am On Feb 03, 2012
if you want to use the bible to force yourself to stay in this marriage then i suggest you go ask that same Bible for answers!

MBJ's advice to you: communicate with your wife about what is troubling you, if she doesnt change, simply divorce her and find happiness elsewhere (before this monster ties you down with CHILDREN)

1 Like

Re: How To Make Your Wife Understand That U Are So Bitter About Her Bad Behaviour by Outstrip(f): 3:00am On Feb 03, 2012
Everything you have mentioned are exactly the things EVERY single married person deals with. You are not unique in this regard. I think you have made a mistake by already running to your family to discuss your wife. My advice is you need to be open about it with your wife. The fact of the matter is the average person who you constantly give money to will never understand the importance of that money until they learn to make that kind of money on their own. She will have to learn but try not to let this be what destroys your marrriage. She has some serious growing up to do just don't expect it to be overnight. BTW what does she do for a living? Does she work outside of the home? Do you guys have kids?
Re: How To Make Your Wife Understand That U Are So Bitter About Her Bad Behaviour by monkeyleg: 6:44am On Feb 03, 2012
Tough one. I always advice people to look before they leap. This is a classic case. Did you find out about her character before you married her? The truth is that people have the wrong concept about marriage and this is one those.

I am never an advocate for divorce, I guess you need to be tough and lay down the law, make her understand that you will not stand any nonsense, and if she is not interested in playing the full role of a wife, you will have no other choice than to walk out.

There is nothing as bad as a disrespectful partner, expecially when the other is good
Re: How To Make Your Wife Understand That U Are So Bitter About Her Bad Behaviour by omoobanla(m): 7:14am On Feb 03, 2012
@Outstrip, Not at all. She lost her job just before we met. For the kids, no ll don't have our biological one yet.
Re: How To Make Your Wife Understand That U Are So Bitter About Her Bad Behaviour by Acidosis(m): 7:29am On Feb 03, 2012
That is what you get when you court for 2-6 months
Re: How To Make Your Wife Understand That U Are So Bitter About Her Bad Behaviour by Outstrip(f): 4:48pm On Feb 03, 2012
omooba-nla:

@Outstrip, Not at all. She lost her job just before we met. For the kids, no ll don't have our biological one yet.

So she does not work outside of the home yet she does not even remember to cook. You guys really need to talk. She should make herself useful. Maybe she is depressed? Maybe you gave her false expectations of what you have. You need to pull that fantasy away. Bitterness has no place in a marriage. It is just too soon for you to be bitter. Ask her what she wants from this marriage because you are feeling very discouraged. Ask her what she thinks her role is as your wife. Ask her what she expects from you as a husband? No matter how unrealistic hear each other out. Then decide how you guys will tackle it. marriage is never easy in the beginning
Re: How To Make Your Wife Understand That U Are So Bitter About Her Bad Behaviour by SkyRider1(m): 5:03pm On Feb 03, 2012
Guy, men have their own weapon for (sorry) nasty ladies. Am giving it to you free of charge,

Just Ignore her. Let her cease to exist.

This will knock her off balance. My Esteemed ladies will agree with me that every woman craves for attention, thats why they spend loads of time and resources on themselves.

The catch is; do not THREATEN her, speak to her SOFTLY when you CHOOSE, do not BEAT her. Do most things by yourself. Sleep on the same bed with but face the other side. Eat her Food but do not comment on it. Take her out and Praise her highly in front of your friends. Come home on time and do not sleep out unnecessarily. Buy Good stuff for and coolly rebuff her "Thank yous" Put her on a budget and only provide her with just enough cash for her basic needs. Do not trust her anymore with any more you wish not to loose.

Initially she will wonder what you are playing at. She might start being abusive, violent or intentionally wasteful to spite you. Then you know this is working. Just be prepared for the next phase.

In this phase, she starts getting the GOOD MESSAGE. She apologies and ask for a second chance. Guy, Dont fall for this.  At this point you must take full charge and demand total loyalty. Though you must always make your demands just, simple and understandable. More importantly get her own view too. And if you must reject her's do give her justifiable reasons.

Continue in this manner and you will have your wife back.

If this fails begin to pray,  and take to your heels to preserve your life.

Wishing you the very best.
Re: How To Make Your Wife Understand That U Are So Bitter About Her Bad Behaviour by omoobanla(m): 10:00am On Feb 06, 2012
@Outstrip,monkeyled,2mch,sky rider, Thanx u all for your contribution, I most say it really helping. As 2mch suggested, I ll sharp sharp go and fix my marriage since I marry her sharp sharp.
Re: How To Make Your Wife Understand That U Are So Bitter About Her Bad Behaviour by omoobanla(m): 10:04am On Feb 06, 2012
@Sky rider, am going to go as u suggested to pretend as if she is not exciting grin

(1) (Reply)

Wifey, Watch Out! You Might Just Be The Side Chic!! / Dear Future Husband.. / A Woman Who Disguised As A Man For 43 Years To Feed Family Is Honoured In Egypt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.