Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,931 members, 7,806,696 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:07 PM

How Much Can I Get A Vanagon. Reply Urgently - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / How Much Can I Get A Vanagon. Reply Urgently (721 Views)

Clean Registered Yellow Bus(vanagon) For Sale / Clean Tokumbo Volkswagen (petrol) Vanagon Bus. / volkswagen Vanagon For Sale 500k SOLD! SOLD! SOLD! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Can I Get A Vanagon. Reply Urgently by damonami: 8:12am On Feb 03, 2012
pls NL, i need ur assistance on how much will it take me to get a clean vanagon.

Cost of completing its papers.

Info on things to prevent.

And how viable the biz is when giving
to a driver on hire purchase.
Thanks, your comments are appreciated.
Re: How Much Can I Get A Vanagon. Reply Urgently by danieloler(m): 9:44am On Feb 03, 2012
Hello The prize of Vanagon thats Volkwagen bus differs from Sellers? my brother has some which is yet to be sold, the bus is packed at Alakija close to festac 3rd gate express. The paper works is not that expensive and can link you up with the person who can help you secure the paper work. I do not know the actual amount it cost to get the papers. If you want to see the bus call me 08034146424. Most of the Buses come in a Diesel Engine its only few that you can come across that uses fuel. and diesel are cheaper than Fuel. I hope to hear from you soon. Daniel
Re: How Much Can I Get A Vanagon. Reply Urgently by engrbanky: 6:29pm On Feb 16, 2012
i am interested in a vanagon as well.
Re: How Much Can I Get A Vanagon. Reply Urgently by danieloler(m): 3:05pm On Feb 17, 2012
I request you call me on 08034146424. so that we can fix a day for appointment so that i can show the ones we have. remember that it is first come first serve as vehicle do not wait. Daniel
Re: How Much Can I Get A Vanagon. Reply Urgently by Mortalelement: 6:55pm On Feb 17, 2012
I also hav neat vanagon.Reach me on 08038026478
Re: How Much Can I Get A Vanagon. Reply Urgently by danieloler(m): 7:20pm On Feb 17, 2012
My brother i tot that you wanted to buy. do you have a clean v8 Gwagon benz? call me if you have. I have a buyer. The bullet proof i have is too expensive for him. so he needs just gwagon. 2007 till date

(1) (Reply)

Toyota Mark Pic / Honda Bull Dog Cheapest Price Ever Just 650k Call Now: / Reg.2000 Model Infinity Qx4 @ N1.050m - Autos - Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.