Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,752 members, 7,806,067 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:55 AM

Indian Woman Gives Birth To 11 Kids All At Once - See Pix - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Indian Woman Gives Birth To 11 Kids All At Once - See Pix (131884 Views)

Mad Woman Gives Birth In Ghana Again. Photos / All You Should Know About The Lassa Fever As It Spreads To 11 States, Kills 42 / Man Gives Birth To Baby Girl: His Wife Is The Father (Argentina) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Indian Woman Gives Birth To 11 Kids All At Once - See Pix by freecocoa(f): 11:23am On Feb 04, 2012
^^You could atleast learn how to quote someone and write under the quoted comment outside the box before we continue,I don't know if I'm reading your comments or mine.
Re: Indian Woman Gives Birth To 11 Kids All At Once - See Pix by nasty45(m): 11:28am On Feb 04, 2012
freecocoa:

^^You could atleast learn how to quote someone and write under the quoted comment outside the box before we continue,I don't know if I'm reading your comments or mine.
Re: Indian Woman Gives Birth To 11 Kids All At Once - See Pix by nasty45(m): 11:29am On Feb 04, 2012
freecocoa:

dt u shd ask nairaland nt me.BI.ATCH
Re: Indian Woman Gives Birth To 11 Kids All At Once - See Pix by freecocoa(f): 11:35am On Feb 04, 2012
^^Better atleast you've learnt something today,alright this is what I have to tell you and if you need to say anything,you do so but refer back to this post as my reply to whatever you say.

Now your moniker alone is enough reason to ignore you,I don't engage is nasty\rubbish so take your miserable and nasty self to the trashcan where you rightly belong.
Re: Indian Woman Gives Birth To 11 Kids All At Once - See Pix by shmerje: 11:39am On Feb 04, 2012
that is not true.i checkd d link and found out that they were 11kids given birth to by different mothers on d same day 11/11/11
nasty45:

i for fear.cos even HEBREW women no born reach 11.haba poster de try verify ur post wit link.i see say u jst wan com frontpage by al means(croo.k)
Re: Indian Woman Gives Birth To 11 Kids All At Once - See Pix by nasty45(m): 11:41am On Feb 04, 2012
freecocoa:

^^Better atleast you've learnt something today,alright this is what I have to tell you and if you need to say anything,you do so but refer back to this post as my reply to whatever you say.

Now your moniker alone is enough reason to ignore you,I don't engage is nasty\rubbish so take your miserable and nasty self to the trashcan where you rightly belong.
u so dumb dt u cnt read my prev comment. I WASNT WRONG WEN I CALLED U MUNTULA.SMDH
Re: Indian Woman Gives Birth To 11 Kids All At Once - See Pix by nasty45(m): 11:44am On Feb 04, 2012
shmerje:

that is not true.i checkd d link and found out that they were 11kids given birth to by different mothers on d same day 11/11/11
simples!n dt's wt freegiver cnt do bt sh wasnt lazy to type.so PATHETIC. ISHI
Re: Indian Woman Gives Birth To 11 Kids All At Once - See Pix by nedostic: 11:48am On Feb 04, 2012
@ all, why all these abusive words on one another. Lets give credit to Lagbaja who brought out the real picture of the story.I believe of much import to this erroneous headline is the need for nairalanders to always investigate and verify any info prior to posting.I would plead we learn to be civilized in our critique and equally have scientific approaches to discuss.
Re: Indian Woman Gives Birth To 11 Kids All At Once - See Pix by nasty45(m): 11:54am On Feb 04, 2012
nedostic:

@ all, why all these abusive words on one another. Lets give credit to Lagbaja who brought out the real picture of the story.I believe of much import to this erroneous headline is the need for nairalanders to always investigate and verify any info prior to posting.I would plead we learn to be civilized in our critique and equally have scientific approaches to discuss.
beta pesn.it jst got to me d way sh responded to d post evn wn a link ws givn.MY APOLOGIES TO ALL
Re: Indian Woman Gives Birth To 11 Kids All At Once - See Pix by freecocoa(f): 12:12pm On Feb 04, 2012
grin grin grin,O my days.
Re: Indian Woman Gives Birth To 11 Kids All At Once - See Pix by Zainaby: 12:18pm On Feb 04, 2012
nasty45:

beta pesn.it jst got to me d way sh responded to d post evn wn a link ws givn.MY APOLOGIES TO ALL
what is actually sickening is that you took a conversation online personal. It screems Loser on your part. The real you must be pathetic! SMDH
Re: Indian Woman Gives Birth To 11 Kids All At Once - See Pix by nasty45(m): 12:39pm On Feb 04, 2012
Zainaby:

what is actually sickening is that you took a conversation online personal. It screems Loser on your part. The real you must be pathetic! SMDH
it's bad sum ppl dnt knw wt it tks to b matured by apologizin.u such a kid wit a fish brain.GROW UP.freecocoa sori 4 goin ad on u.r we evn on dt?
Re: Indian Woman Gives Birth To 11 Kids All At Once - See Pix by freecocoa(f): 3:51pm On Feb 04, 2012
nasty45:

it's bad sum ppl dnt knw wt it tks to b matured by apologizin.u such a kid wit a fish brain.GROW UP.freecocoa sori 4 goin ad on u.r we evn on dt?
Sweetheart if you spend time on NL,you should\would know that one shouldn't take what goes on here like e-fight seriously cos the kinda insults I see here can kill someone if taken to heart,for me this is nothing so we cool dear. cool
Re: Indian Woman Gives Birth To 11 Kids All At Once - See Pix by Zainaby: 5:31pm On Feb 04, 2012
nasty45:

Very mature indeed. So quick to trow an insult when one does'nt agree with you. Mature boy, I dint mean to hurt ur feelings. Lmao
Re: Indian Woman Gives Birth To 11 Kids All At Once - See Pix by nasty45(m): 7:05pm On Feb 04, 2012
Zainaby:

Very mature indeed. So quick to trow an insult when one does'nt agree with you. Mature boy,  I dint mean to hurt ur feelings. Lmao
pls tel me wr i askd ur agreement on sth?zainaby,u fa,akoi komeh fulafula.dnt wori u r noticed.hehehehe
Re: Indian Woman Gives Birth To 11 Kids All At Once - See Pix by EfemenaXY: 6:24pm On Feb 05, 2012
Those look like kids from the nursery / neo-natal unit of the hospital

They're probably wearing the hospital uniform

Healthy kids sha smiley smiley
Re: Indian Woman Gives Birth To 11 Kids All At Once - See Pix by Infoexecutive(m): 12:32am On Mar 14, 2012
God is awesome...
Re: Indian Woman Gives Birth To 11 Kids All At Once - See Pix by anz0002: 11:16am On Mar 14, 2012
God is really great.

Re: Indian Woman Gives Birth To 11 Kids All At Once - See Pix by tanmigold: 9:23am On Mar 15, 2012
Re: Indian Woman Gives Birth To 11 Kids All At Once - See Pix by samnuhubaba: 9:37am On Jan 26, 2013
What?? embarassed
Re: Indian Woman Gives Birth To 11 Kids All At Once - See Pix by Hysteria: 7:18am On Jul 03, 2013
wow!!!
Re: Indian Woman Gives Birth To 11 Kids All At Once - See Pix by Lexcom20(m): 4:24pm On Dec 27, 2013
omo see GOBE n in indian 4 dat mata. Hope say na only 1 gal dey dia because doz bebarians kill dia female children because dey dont have money 2 buy property 4 her 2 take 2 her husbandz house
Re: Indian Woman Gives Birth To 11 Kids All At Once - See Pix by Kross911: 9:06pm On Jan 03, 2014
Fallacy! fallacy!!fallacy!!! Pls always verify ur fact b4 posting...haba..I nor even knw the kind of fallacy I wan call this type.
Re: Indian Woman Gives Birth To 11 Kids All At Once - See Pix by Janeify(f): 11:03pm On Jan 03, 2014
lagbaja:

Why is it so conveneint for you to believe something so ridiculous when you could verify. Nigerians are so so gullible. no wonder so many fake churches all over the places
...thats non of your business.wether there are fake churches or not,thats not the topic.[/font]proudly NIGERIAN[font=Lucida Sans Unicode]
Re: Indian Woman Gives Birth To 11 Kids All At Once - See Pix by experimentist: 12:29am On Jan 04, 2014
Wosssssai! D husband na real striker oh.. Na 11 goals he scored in one match. Dis don beat messi n c ronaldo o walai. Wossai cry
Re: Indian Woman Gives Birth To 11 Kids All At Once - See Pix by nnemmpi(m): 12:48am On Jan 04, 2014
GOD is great
Re: Indian Woman Gives Birth To 11 Kids All At Once - See Pix by chixman: 10:48am On Jan 04, 2014
freecocoa: I didn't go to the link but if they were born by different women,how come they all look so tiny and wearing the same clothes? Did the eleven mothers deliver the babies at the same time in the same hospital or what?

I don't know about them all coming from the same womb but they look like twins atleast.
Re: Indian Woman Gives Birth To 11 Kids All At Once - See Pix by chixman: 10:56am On Jan 04, 2014
lagbaja: the story is untrue. the babies were born on same day 11.11.11 by different mothers. stop the rumour. here is the link to the story
http://www.afternoondc.in/nation/indias-team-11-on-11-11-11/article_39690

Tnx bros 4 de link it really confirmed the truth, u ar right. I wonder why sm ppl like sprayiny false rumour abt.
Re: Indian Woman Gives Birth To 11 Kids All At Once - See Pix by Michealgoal(m): 1:29pm On Jan 04, 2014
shocked[color=#000099][/color]I av never seen dat b4 :oI av never seen dat b4

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Use Unripe Plantain To Cure Stomach Ulcer / Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter / The Man With The World's Longest Joystick Refuses To Have It Reduced. Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.