Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,770 members, 7,802,358 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:00 PM

How To Start And Maintain An Online Conversation With A Stranger - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Start And Maintain An Online Conversation With A Stranger (237664 Views)

Stranger Spots Lady Texting Another Guy While With Her Man See What He Did / I Think I Am Pregnant For A Stranger - Help / My Conversation With An American Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Start And Maintain An Online Conversation With A Stranger by buzor(m): 9:19am On Feb 05, 2012
tell them u want to get down with them. no time
Re: How To Start And Maintain An Online Conversation With A Stranger by Mynd44: 9:28am On Feb 05, 2012
Blab
Re: How To Start And Maintain An Online Conversation With A Stranger by slyopez(m): 9:30am On Feb 05, 2012
Most gals gotta take a look at the guys pics first before responding. If u wowo, u know what to xpect.

1 Like

Re: How To Start And Maintain An Online Conversation With A Stranger by Akpan107(m): 10:12am On Feb 05, 2012
Chatting with a total stranger (female) is somehow dIfficult, especially when she is not co-operating well. i once had a chat with a girl from Kaduna (i din't say everything same day)
me: Hello
gal: hi
me: how are u doing?
gal: fine
me: how is life in Kd (kaduna)?
me: where are you from?
gal: kd
me: are you an indigen of kd?
gal: yes
me: am from Akwa-Ibom state
me: what tribe?
gal: she told me
me: are you in school?
gal: no (she startd telin me abt her education)
gal: are you in school?
me: yes, and am into bussiness at the same time
gal: what kind of bussiness?
me: (i told her) she was using Mercy as her user name
me: is your real name Mercy?
gal: no, Sarah
me: where do you live in kd?
gal: kawo
me: u are such a pretty girl and love this pix
gal: tenx
me: i will like to have ur phone number
gal:k
gal: 080,
me: called,
me: you have a lovely voice
me: i will like to see you.
that was how we went, we kept moving, until,

1 Like

Re: How To Start And Maintain An Online Conversation With A Stranger by Akpan107(m): 10:17am On Feb 05, 2012
Chatting with a total stranger (female) is somehow dIfficult, especially when she is not co-operating well. i once had a chat with a girl from Kaduna (i din't say everything same day)
me: Hello
gal: hi
me: how are u doing?
me: how is life in Kd (kaduna)?
me: where are you from?
gal: kd
me: are you an indigen of kd?
gal: yes
me: am from Akwa-Ibom state
me: what tribe?
gal: she told me
me: are you in school?
gal: no (she startd telin me abt her education)
gal: are you in school?
me: yes, and am into bussiness at the same time
gal: what kind of bussiness?
me: (i told her) she was using Mercy as her user name
me: is your real name Mercy?
gal: no, Sarah
me: where do you live in kd?
gal: kawo
me: u are such a pretty girl and love this pix
me: i will like to have ur phone number
gal:k
gal: 080,
me: called,
me: you have a lovely voice
me: i will like to see you.
that was how we went, we kept moving, until,
Re: How To Start And Maintain An Online Conversation With A Stranger by Nobody: 10:35am On Feb 05, 2012
4 me oo, av neva gt dull moment chatn with girl.
Jst start by xchanging pleasantry
-ask her real name
-fovorit color
-fovorit food
-wher she's living
-place visited
-her lyk n dislyk
-her turn off abt guys
-wat she do wen bored
-best movie
-her xcesses
-her educatn
-tel her u lyk her n want 2 knw more bout her. Trust she wil giv u all d attentions needed,
keep d chattn flowin and 4rm her repli u'll gt 2 knw weda she's d type u could yansh.
I've deletted my 2go acct cos each time i logged in, i'll see ova 10 offline mssgs let alone online mssg. grin
Re: How To Start And Maintain An Online Conversation With A Stranger by Emmysteve(m): 10:40am On Feb 05, 2012
KINGwax:

allow me to finish up your conversation,
Boy: where are u livin
Girl: No
Boy: why no?
Girl: k
Boy: 'k' what?
Girl: k-leg!
Lmfao! Nice one bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Start And Maintain An Online Conversation With A Stranger by Jibson999(m): 10:41am On Feb 05, 2012
dadicvila:

Wow So many funny replies, @Ignis i am even older than your father,but this topic is not about age,even a 90yr old man will find it difficult chatting with girls of nowadays, Freecocoa,mynd,Revlution and Goldieluks tanx for your responses cheesy cheesy
^^lol,,,,,,,u senior d guy papa. mehn u old gan
Akpan107:

we kept moving,  until,
until weytn
Re: How To Start And Maintain An Online Conversation With A Stranger by Mynd44: 10:42am On Feb 05, 2012
Glad we could be of help and remember DON'T LIE.
Re: How To Start And Maintain An Online Conversation With A Stranger by Koolking(m): 10:43am On Feb 05, 2012
ladies boring replies on social chat is commonplace. i wish some ladies could up their game. chats should be fun.
Re: How To Start And Maintain An Online Conversation With A Stranger by Emmysteve(m): 10:44am On Feb 05, 2012
kombats:

dem just dey call am wit 20kb per sec
Life don change with airtel club Ten over Ten Shekinan.
Re: How To Start And Maintain An Online Conversation With A Stranger by Nobody: 11:14am On Feb 05, 2012
Lol at all da replies on this thread, but there is something I have discovered though, and it is very simple, IT IS EITHER SHE WANTS TO CHAT WITH YOU OR NOT, if the girl feels lyk chatting with you, you will know it, if she doesn't feel like, no amount of tricks here can do it, so next tym when you send a message and she reads and doesn't reply or all she does is ' k, aiit, brb, lol, lmao, cool,' delete her sharp sharp, life is too short mehn,

1 Like

Re: How To Start And Maintain An Online Conversation With A Stranger by pendusky(m): 1:45pm On Feb 05, 2012
190: hi
natasha: hey
190: how u doin?
Natasha: am gud and u?
190: am gud too
natasha: nice
190: ok
natasha: ok
(boring chat) grin

seun: hi girl
freecocoa: hi
seun: watsup u look smart!
Freecocoa: am gud, u re handsome too,
seun: i wil lyke to knw u more, wer u from?
Freecocoa: under 3rd mainland bridge hawking
seun: that nice, i hawk near toll gate at lekki, what product do u hawk?
Freecocoa: like my name cocoa seeds grin
seun: i wil like to see u hawk grin
(interesting chating)
grin grin

3 Likes

Re: How To Start And Maintain An Online Conversation With A Stranger by mufc009(m): 1:51pm On Feb 05, 2012
pendusky:

(boring chat) grin

(interesting chating)
grin grin
am
am laughing with subsidy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How To Start And Maintain An Online Conversation With A Stranger by chinnyonwu(m): 3:08pm On Feb 05, 2012
Lwkmd for this thread.
Lmao X 10
I hardly chat with strÀngers sha, Some guys have multiple accounts and gender btw
Re: How To Start And Maintain An Online Conversation With A Stranger by AYODEJI4LOVE(m): 3:34pm On Feb 05, 2012
This really an interesting topic,
Am even bored of 2go, cause it have just been like conducting an interview, i hate this "k" stuff, and single word replies, some will add you and will not even talk, even when you talk they reply after long time of waiting, you try to discuss on what they wrote on their status and they reply you by, "i just feel like writting it." or "i just wrote it"so disgusting, k. K. K. K. K, rubbish, maybe i will be removing anybody that reply me with k three times,
Re: How To Start And Maintain An Online Conversation With A Stranger by freecocoa(f): 3:39pm On Feb 05, 2012
pendusky:

(boring chat) grin

(interesting chating)
grin grin
Hahaha,you no well. grin grin grin
Re: How To Start And Maintain An Online Conversation With A Stranger by Goldieluks: 4:30pm On Feb 05, 2012
pendusky:

(boring chat) grin

(interesting chating)
grin grin

Lolz.
Re: How To Start And Maintain An Online Conversation With A Stranger by SUXXI(m): 4:33pm On Feb 05, 2012
To keep a conversation going is not quite easy. But is it always the sole purpose of guys to chat with females just for the main purpose of having a relationship and sleeping with her? If mission is complete,now move on to the next female victim?
Re: How To Start And Maintain An Online Conversation With A Stranger by SUXXI(m): 5:47pm On Feb 05, 2012
To keep the conversation going,its good to first introduce yourselves.Even if real names is not disclosed,then find a common ground that you can start your discussion from. Likes,dislikes,favourite stuffs,movies,music,religion,games,novels,academics etc. One of them will be the basis to start up.
Re: How To Start And Maintain An Online Conversation With A Stranger by SUXXI(m): 5:53pm On Feb 05, 2012
I know how difficult it was for me when i uploaded my picture on 2go and facebook. I didnt know i looked like a girl in the picture. The responce of guys to chat with me and what they wanted from me,i was really shocked. So, i understand why many girls dont really respond to guys when online. Its like a hunting ground for them to get girls. If its based on normal plain talk,they are quite interesting to chat with.
Re: How To Start And Maintain An Online Conversation With A Stranger by skijo: 6:22pm On Feb 05, 2012
u guys dont just get it. stop asking d usual questions she has heard it about ten times that date try and be innovative and be cocky funny.i coach guys but its lowkey .if u want to date a girl dont chat like u just want to be friends.lastly dont talk to her like she is too important or she wont chase and be attracted to u cool cant leak any of my secrets ttyl.
Re: How To Start And Maintain An Online Conversation With A Stranger by WackyJ1(m): 6:36pm On Feb 05, 2012
Funny replies here.
The "K" thing is very annoying. Girls have so abused that letter,
My best chats are with girls that are excitable and are always willing to have a conversation. Not those who make it seem like an interrogation,
Re: How To Start And Maintain An Online Conversation With A Stranger by Odaveboy(m): 10:28am On Feb 06, 2012
just be ur self, dnt be 2 anxious
Re: How To Start And Maintain An Online Conversation With A Stranger by Nobody: 1:44pm On Feb 06, 2012
Jst find out wat both of u lyke its simple like,mine is entertainment,like music film fashion etc
Re: How To Start And Maintain An Online Conversation With A Stranger by Nobody: 4:58pm On Feb 06, 2012
GEE (which is also known as. Y Y)is a good idea for my youthful nigerian, it helps you make more money to waste and deviates your attention from hardened crime for the moment. Go for Gee bro!
Re: How To Start And Maintain An Online Conversation With A Stranger by Nobody: 6:19pm On Feb 06, 2012
the truth is naija babes are very boring in online chat.dem dey boring for bed,boring for internet chat and boring in everything.if u really wan enjoy ur chat den sign into yahoo messenger and chat with oyibo babes.oyibo babes are very interesting to chat with wink
Re: How To Start And Maintain An Online Conversation With A Stranger by freecocoa(f): 6:26pm On Feb 06, 2012
^Azz licker welcome back. Don't even reply cos I don't have your time.
Re: How To Start And Maintain An Online Conversation With A Stranger by Nobody: 6:39pm On Feb 06, 2012
freecocoa:

^Azz licker welcome back. Don't even reply cos I don't have your time.
close dat ur yellow teeth for there jor angry angry angry
i get ur time before sef? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

15 Questions You Can Ask A Girl And Make Her Get In The Mood / What Would You Talk About On The Phone With Your Girlfriend? / Mr Nairaland Contest 2015 - CAMPAIGN THREAD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.