Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,733 members, 7,806,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:07 AM

Signs That She/he Is Cheating ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Signs That She/he Is Cheating ? (3950 Views)

Signs That Show A Girl Is Secretly In Love With You / Warning Signs That Your Girl Doesn't Love You Anymore. / How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Signs That She/he Is Cheating ? by bunkbobo: 10:54pm On Mar 17, 2006
What are the signs that your lady/man could be cheating on you.?
Re: Signs That She/he Is Cheating ? by Free(f): 11:21pm On Mar 17, 2006
when they are distant- dont talk to ya as used to( they getting close to someone else)
you cant get in touch with him/her
they are suddely insensitive
Re: Signs That She/he Is Cheating ? by raldsfield(m): 12:25am On Mar 18, 2006
The number of minutes they spend on the phone reduces, and soon she doesn't call too often

Stop flashing your phone, and sending you text or starts forwarding txt(big sign). Don't worry you will know if you are connected to the person.

The connection I mean is that you know your partner too well to know when she is thinking of you and missing you.

You know her voice and know when it changes, you hear the passion in the voice, and know when it's true that she is missing you.

Be worried when she starts coming up with excuse and excuse after excuse. I will say set her up and know what she is up to, let you brain guard you rather than you heart.

It is a sensitive issues my dear, I know within 3 days when things go wrong or want to go wrong. I
Re: Signs That She/he Is Cheating ? by idiot(m): 4:32am On Mar 18, 2006
you see him/her kissing some other person

1 Like

Re: Signs That She/he Is Cheating ? by disney(f): 4:36am On Mar 18, 2006
He's acting distant. If he's calling less frequently or has cancelled on plans repeatedly, he may be trying to pull away from you--because he's getting close to someone else.

You can't get in touch with him. If you try to call your boyfriend and no one--not even his family or best friends--can get a hold of him, you've got to ask yourself where's he hiding out and why?

He's suddenly insensitive, like he totally forgets plans and then shrugs it off. He may not be considering your feelings because he's thinking about another girl's.

His interests--or looks--have changed. If he's developed a new taste in music or clothes, it may be to impress another girl--or because of her influence.

He's stopped inviting you to join him in his favorite activities or at his usual hangouts. If you're not going with him, who is?
Re: Signs That She/he Is Cheating ? by bunkbobo: 9:30am On Mar 18, 2006
disney:

He's acting distant. If he's calling less frequently or has cancelled on plans repeatedly, he may be trying to pull away from you--because he's getting close to someone else.

You can't get in touch with him. If you try to call your boyfriend and no one--not even his family or best friends--can get a hold of him, you've got to ask yourself where's he hiding out and why?

He's suddenly insensitive, like he totally forgets plans and then shrugs it off. He may not be considering your feelings because he's thinking about another girl's.

His interests--or looks--have changed. If he's developed a new taste in music or clothes, it may be to impress another girl--or because of her influence.

He's stopped inviting you to join him in his favorite activities or at his usual hangouts. If you're not going with him, who is?

Excellent girl. You 've said it all for the man grin
Please tell me the tale signs that She is cheating on you wink
Re: Signs That She/he Is Cheating ? by Rhodalyn(f): 10:02pm On Mar 18, 2006
you call her and she always goes like '' im busy, could you call me back later?''
u ask her out and she tells you '' i've got loads of work to do
she's stop calling you
she doesnt seem to want to be around you anymore

i guess you'll know when it gets there, i mean even a blind man will know when a girl is no longer interested in him
Re: Signs That She/he Is Cheating ? by idiot(m): 11:02pm On Mar 18, 2006
you walk in on him banging your sister, or her blowing your dad
Re: Signs That She/he Is Cheating ? by beyonce1(f): 4:21am On Mar 19, 2006
*She starts nagging unusually complaining about EVERYthing about you ,  your haircuts, your dress sense, your perfume ,  'so who is she comparing you to  ?'

*She suddenly changes her fashion style, e.g new set of  undies, which you've have effortless tried to change in d past ,  if she's doing it for you she would be more closer to you not distant ,  'so who is she trying to impress ?'

*She suddenly stops being clingy, and gradually reduces conversations length over the phone, d usual daily complaints about her boss,  ,  'so who else  does she chat with so late in the night which initially was your special SLOT ?'

*She doesn't ask for your masculine support anymore,  she never calls u to replace her blown bulbs, faulty electronics, car faults , or calls u round to fix those silly little dosmestic chores which you know she is capable of fixing right anyway but only finding an excuse just to have you around ,  'so has she suddenly turned into a super-independent king-kong?'

and,  she calls you another man's name in the hit of a hot argument/conversation,   Ofcourse it's not a new colleague!!!  shocked
Re: Signs That She/he Is Cheating ? by glodave(f): 12:16pm On Mar 22, 2006
is like u'r talking out of experience  coz u got's everything smiley Excellent smiley
beyonce1:

*She starts nagging unusually complaining about EVERYthing about you ,  your haircuts, your dress sense, your perfume ,  'so who is she comparing you to  ?'

*She suddenly changes her fashion style, e.g new set of  undies, which you've have effortless tried to change in d past ,  if she's doing it for you she would be more closer to you not distant ,  'so who is she trying to impress ?'

*She suddenly stops being clingy, and gradually reduces conversations length over the phone, d usual daily complaints about her boss,  ,  'so who else  does she chat with so late in the night which initially was your special SLOT ?'

*She doesn't ask for your masculine support anymore,  she never calls u to replace her blown bulbs, faulty electronics, car faults , or calls u round to fix those silly little dosmestic chores which you know she is capable of fixing right anyway but only finding an excuse just to have you around ,  'so has she suddenly turned into a super-independent king-kong?'

and,  she calls you another man's name in the hit of a hot argument/conversation,   Ofcourse it's not a new colleague!!!  shocked

Re: Signs That She/he Is Cheating ? by rubby(f): 6:19pm On Mar 27, 2006
he starts going to the other room to answer his calls, ask u to satrt specifically when next and at what time u shall be visiting or spending the weekend with him,deletes all his text messages and starts having funny ID names on his phone book, when he starts going through your phone and things(which he does not do before? feeling guilty and trying to nab u, an excuse to end it all smiley undecided
Re: Signs That She/he Is Cheating ? by eveseh(f): 10:27pm On Apr 24, 2006
when u know that he's cheating,u will know

becos when he comes home he will be always tired and when u say honey here
is ya food,he will say am not hungry,am ok.

when he comes the next day in the moerning when u ask him where did u sleep
he will say my car roke down i didnt able to come home.

and than u will say here's ya breakfast,he'll say am ok i've eaten,

that's how they react angry
Re: Signs That She/he Is Cheating ? by idiot(m): 8:48pm On Jun 25, 2006
umm,

he brings a girl home and asks you to sleep in the guest room.

He tells you that he'll be f***ing his secretary later that night, so don't stay up.
Re: Signs That She/he Is Cheating ? by ufemia(f): 6:34am On Jun 26, 2006
when he hits u with the-
"DON'T CALL ME, I'LL CALL U"
He is actualy trying to prevent you from calling while he is probably with another girl!

2 Likes

Re: Signs That She/he Is Cheating ? by cheekee(f): 3:44pm On Jun 29, 2006
when he's always busy
many excuses and promiseless
Re: Signs That She/he Is Cheating ? by idiot(m): 3:23am On Jul 01, 2006
When you walk into your house, lock the doors, and find R. Kelly hiding in the closet.
Re: Signs That She/he Is Cheating ? by iice(f): 6:03am On Jul 01, 2006
idiot:

When you walk into your house, lock the doors, and find R. Kelly hiding in the closet.

@ idiot, thats hilarious oh but i guess if u'r really in a tight and loving wink relationship u'l just know esp if ya a woman, its called woman's intuition lol
Re: Signs That She/he Is Cheating ? by raldsfield(m): 6:52am On Jul 01, 2006
iice:

@ idiot, thats hilarious oh but i guess if u'r really in a tight and loving wink relationship u'l just know esp if ya a woman, its called woman's intuition lol

iice, men got that intuition too, if they are really in love, what i don't like is a man finding out that his girl is cheating on him and believing that she will realize that no one can love her the way he loves her and waiting for her to come back to him. It disguest me.
Re: Signs That She/he Is Cheating ? by Nobody: 9:15am On Jul 01, 2006
When she calls another guys name when she's about to get to heaven O0
Re: Signs That She/he Is Cheating ? by iice(f): 6:42am On Jul 02, 2006
@Raldsfield, LoL, tnx for the info lol wink
Re: Signs That She/he Is Cheating ? by bioye(m): 6:24pm On Apr 28, 2007
She never wants me to answer her calls.
She always deletes her text messages
She goes to "all-night parties" on odd days only - Tuesdays, Thursdays
She does not answer some calls when she's with me
She talks to him more than she does to me on the phone.  She is the one always calling him
I found out she was lying that it was a girl she was talking to on the phone
She became reluctant to come to my place unless I kept asking
She switches her phone off when she's spending the night with me
Switches her phone off at those 'all-night' parties

Has she always cheated on me?
Or could I be totally wrong?
Re: Signs That She/he Is Cheating ? by shygirl(f): 1:45am On Apr 29, 2007
He's too busy with work
Doesn't take you places he normally does
You enter the room and he cuts the phone
You guys are talking on phone and it cuts
Re: Signs That She/he Is Cheating ? by SisiHo(f): 2:10am On Apr 29, 2007
It's always obvious that men are cheating:

1. They secretly have conversations with your so-called girlfriends and never mentioned it.

2. when they lie through their yellow brownish teeth.

3.  When they cannot get their stories straight as to theie whereabouts after hours.

4. When they come home smelling like vagina juice,

5. When the first thing they do as they get home is run to the shower.

6. When they buy you unnecessary gifts, without any special occasions,

Need me to go on?
Re: Signs That She/he Is Cheating ? by sisistingy: 3:59am On Apr 29, 2007
Always saying his busy
Never picks up is phone
Not intrested in having sex with you no more
Re: Signs That She/he Is Cheating ? by 190: 10:19am On Aug 26, 2009
embarassed embarassed

pls more signs 2 watch out 4 my Gf
Re: Signs That She/he Is Cheating ? by Nobody: 8:36pm On Nov 24, 2014
deletes her messages.. don't wait for more signs!!!

(1) (Reply)

Husband Needed / Can one still find a wife material Back home?Are there still decent girls? / Zimbawean Women Rock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.