Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,724 members, 7,805,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:24 AM

How Illuminati Destroyed Dmx Image - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / How Illuminati Destroyed Dmx Image (74593 Views)

Dmx Talks About His Rap Beef With Jay-z, Says He's Not Feelin' Drake Or Rick Ros / Is Olamide Now A Member Of The Illuminati? / Snoop Dogg,dmx And Jay Z In One Impersonator: Fun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Illuminati Destroyed Dmx Image by iluvnaija: 10:00pm On Feb 03, 2012
WATCH THIS VIDEO AND CONDUCT YOUR OWN RESEARCH!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8BNMm-dtChQ
Re: How Illuminati Destroyed Dmx Image by iluvnaija: 10:22pm On Feb 03, 2012
I have been watching shocking documentary about ILLUMINATI.
Damn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This world is really wicked and those who we think are fighting for us, are the once who want us dead. Do your own research and see for your self. You can start investigating from youtube. All world leaders are members, all big corporations and multi national companies like chevron and shell tec are members. Hollywood superstars and top artist like Jay Z and beyonce, rihanna, lady gaga etc are all members.
I was shocked when prince sang about september 11 2yrs before it happened and even mentioned that "osama bin ladin is getting ready to bomb"
Michael Jackson sang blood on the dance floor befor 9/11 even the album sleeve speaks.
Micheal Jackson said we should be care of 2012 and Illuminati strike every 11 years. last was 9/11.

Please do your research and see. give u more update later
Re: How Illuminati Destroyed Dmx Image by Jeel: 10:37pm On Feb 03, 2012
This message is for all who want to understand the times we are in
Re: How Illuminati Destroyed Dmx Image by ektbear: 10:43pm On Feb 03, 2012
DMX? The rapper?

I thought his terrible lyrics and lack of talent are what destroyed him

1 Like

Re: How Illuminati Destroyed Dmx Image by chei: 10:49pm On Feb 03, 2012
Illuminati also destroyed raskimono and baba fryo's image.

2 Likes

Re: How Illuminati Destroyed Dmx Image by Kobojunkie: 10:49pm On Feb 03, 2012
WOW . . . . some people mind done pafuka finish . . . . gone . . . goner . . . . gonest

1 Like

Re: How Illuminati Destroyed Dmx Image by iluvnaija: 11:05pm On Feb 03, 2012
Illuminati also killed tupac and michael jackson.If you listen to dmx when he is saying the industry, he is indirectly talking to ILLUMINATI
Re: How Illuminati Destroyed Dmx Image by iluvnaija: 11:43pm On Feb 03, 2012
ekt_bear:

DMX? The rapper?

I thought his terrible lyrics and lack of talent are what destroyed him

Not at all! The way he talked about th industry is already a song I can hear rhymes in his speech.
Re: How Illuminati Destroyed Dmx Image by violent(m): 12:16am On Feb 04, 2012
I completely agree with the OP.  Illuminati controls the world and their signal code is 9/11!  Just check this out.

Boko Haram----> 9 letters

Fuel Subsidy----> 11 letters

Boko Haram + fuel subsidy = 9/11 ---> the date of the attack of the twin towers.

Nairaland-----> 9 letters

dumb posters----> 11 letters

Nairaland + dumb posters = 9/11 ----> the date of the attack of the twin towers.

Seriously, how difficult is it to cook up a conspiracy theory?. . . .and then blame an all powerful, invisible cult for all of mankind's problem?

6 Likes

Re: How Illuminati Destroyed Dmx Image by edoyad(m): 12:55am On Feb 04, 2012
violent:

I completely agree with the OP.  Illuminati controls the world and their signal code is 9/11!  Just check this out.

Boko Haram----> 9 letters

Fuel Subsidy----> 11 letters

Boko Haram + fuel subsidy = 9/11 ---> the date of the attack of the twin towers.

Nairaland-----> 9 letters

dumb posters----> 11 letters

Nairaland + dumb posters = 9/11 ----> the date of the attack of the twin towers.

Seriously, how difficult is it to cook up a conspiracy theory?. . . .and then blame an all powerful, invisible cult for all of mankind's problem?

grin

Lol
Re: How Illuminati Destroyed Dmx Image by houvest: 6:24am On Feb 04, 2012
Illuminati is indeed an unseen but powerful group whose existence is even doubted by many but attributing all these to them fits into a chapter in the book of conspiracy theories
Re: How Illuminati Destroyed Dmx Image by Rhino4dm: 6:35am On Feb 04, 2012
^
Nothing exist in the real world. . . .
Re: How Illuminati Destroyed Dmx Image by iluvnaija: 10:26am On Feb 04, 2012
Intellegent people research to learn but dumb people write stuff dey have no idea about.

9/11 was an inside job if u doubt it, go watch confronting the evidence 9/11.

kanye west admitted selling his soul to the devil, eminem admitted too.
i have learn alot, go learn too n stop posting rubbish.

have u heard about dis word NEW WORD ORDER?
Re: How Illuminati Destroyed Dmx Image by omosexy1: 10:47am On Feb 04, 2012
@OP how old are you. u might b matured enough to use a computer but u are certainly not mentally. If u want to investigate something don't take it from the mouth of people. That was how people said "6 & 7 books of moses" will get you mad if you read it. Well I read the book not only reading it I even own 1 for my studies. Also people said Eckankar and Amorc are devilish well out of curiosity I decided to check out those places and their people and guess what they enlighten one more about God than your pastors. People also said Freemasons controlled the world and they are devilish. I got so curious and decided to check them out and guess what they are group of men who know the true value of brotherhood, the only negative aspect with them is that they don't include women. Now if you think Illuminati is devilish why don't you go and check them out yourself and be sure. Don't post some crappy stuff. Every one knows that drugs and gangsterism destroyed DMX even his wife knows that. Please be smart about your post.
Re: How Illuminati Destroyed Dmx Image by Rhino4dm: 11:01am On Feb 04, 2012
[size=23pt]“Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law”[/size]

. . . . .      “Ordinary morality is only for ordinary people.”  cheesy cheesy cheesy

iluvnaija:

Intellegent people research to learn but dumb people write stuff dey have no idea about.

9/11 was an inside job if u doubt it, go watch confronting the evidence 9/11.

kanye west admitted selling his soul to the devil, eminem admitted too.
i have learn alot, go learn too n stop posting rubbish.

have u heard about dis word NEW WORD ORDER?
Re: How Illuminati Destroyed Dmx Image by egbeman1: 12:07pm On Feb 04, 2012
@omosexy1,i would like to check illuminati out too.My email:snoop4real2100@yahoo.com
Re: How Illuminati Destroyed Dmx Image by OK2NV: 12:12pm On Feb 04, 2012
Re: How Illuminati Destroyed Dmx Image by Nobody: 7:00pm On Feb 04, 2012
[size=18pt]How did Prince Know about 'Osama Bin Laden get ready to Bomb'?[/size]

At the 02 arena in 1998/1999 21 Nights in London, Prince before the end of the show said this to the audience before leaving for America;

[size=15pt]'i got to go back to america,i gotta go get ready for the bombs, osama bin laden get ready to bombx3, say what, say what'[/size]

Hey these corrupted acts, know the inside jobs of the top dogs before it transpires.

Don't mind these artists who claim they are troubled by the Illuminati.

Some demon worshipping men with money are hijacking the Illuminati/Freemason/Rosicrucian truths to create an environment of control. These are the same people fuelling the conspiracy theology, making people even think its all conspiracy.

If you can get that CD 21 Nights in London at 02 Arena 1998/1999 good for You.
Re: How Illuminati Destroyed Dmx Image by iluvnaija: 11:02pm On Feb 04, 2012
diluminati:

[size=18pt]How did Prince Know about 'Osama Bin Laden get ready to Bomb'?[/size]

At the 02 arena in 1998/1999 21 Nights in London, Prince before the end of the show said this to the audience before leaving for America;

[size=15pt]'i got to go back to america,i gotta go get ready for the bombs, osama bin laden get ready to bombx3, say what, say what'[/size]

Hey these corrupted acts, know the inside jobs of the top dogs before it transpires.

Don't mind these artists who claim they are troubled by the Illuminati.

Some demon worshipping men with money are hijacking the Illuminati/Freemason/Rosicrucian truths to create an environment of control. These are the same people fuelling the conspiracy theology, making people even think its all conspiracy.

If you can get that CD 21 Nights in London at 02 Arena 1998/1999 good for You.

EXACTLY!
Prince knew because they always reveale their events to them. Please go and watch terminator 2 (Judgement day) you will see when arnold had john on his motor bike shooting just befor he passed through the tunnel you will see this letter "CAUTION 9-11 go check it out.
There are tons of movies revealing sept. 11th wey before it happened. The way I see it, September 11th was a blood sacrifice.
Re: How Illuminati Destroyed Dmx Image by iluvnaija: 11:07pm On Feb 04, 2012
Here are some of the screen sho from the documentary I watched.

Re: How Illuminati Destroyed Dmx Image by iluvnaija: 11:13pm On Feb 04, 2012
more

Re: How Illuminati Destroyed Dmx Image by iluvnaija: 11:14pm On Feb 04, 2012
more
Re: How Illuminati Destroyed Dmx Image by iluvnaija: 11:15pm On Feb 04, 2012
more

Re: How Illuminati Destroyed Dmx Image by iluvnaija: 11:19pm On Feb 04, 2012
more

Re: How Illuminati Destroyed Dmx Image by iluvnaija: 11:23pm On Feb 04, 2012
Lady GaGa showing the 666 sign.

Re: How Illuminati Destroyed Dmx Image by iluvnaija: 11:26pm On Feb 04, 2012
more

Re: How Illuminati Destroyed Dmx Image by Mrsewedoff: 11:31pm On Feb 04, 2012
Pls gist me on they did it wit dmx
Re: How Illuminati Destroyed Dmx Image by iluvnaija: 11:32pm On Feb 04, 2012
More

Re: How Illuminati Destroyed Dmx Image by iluvnaija: 11:33pm On Feb 04, 2012
More

Re: How Illuminati Destroyed Dmx Image by iluvnaija: 11:34pm On Feb 04, 2012
More

Re: How Illuminati Destroyed Dmx Image by iluvnaija: 11:35pm On Feb 04, 2012
More

Re: How Illuminati Destroyed Dmx Image by iluvnaija: 11:36pm On Feb 04, 2012
More

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Don Jazzy Walks Off Stage While Dbanj Was Dedicating Headies Awards To Him / Interview With The King (king Saheed Osupa) Season One / Da Grin Is Dead!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.