Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,199 members, 7,780,344 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:51 PM

Blame The Machines?: My First Short Film : Set To Debut - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Blame The Machines?: My First Short Film : Set To Debut (1633 Views)

Need Plotter And Heat Transfer Machines??? (Pictures) / Action Short Film / Chicken Core: The Rise Of Kings - Nigeria's 1st Animated Short Film (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blame The Machines?: My First Short Film : Set To Debut by damseremie(m): 11:19pm On Feb 03, 2012
Ok,  So early last year, i made my first short film on literally no-budget, having sent it to a few film festivals, i think it's about time it made it's debut online, But before i do that, am looking to get at least 50 likes on the Facebook page ,
Here's the link,

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Blame-The-Machines/122341451190171

The Moment we hit 50, i'll upload the movie and it'll have it's debut on Facebook and right here,
Thanks in advance guys,

Re: Blame The Machines?: My First Short Film : Set To Debut by jidesp(m): 1:11am On Feb 05, 2012
nice one bro, will love to see the clip, I just HIT the Like BuTtOn
Re: Blame The Machines?: My First Short Film : Set To Debut by damseremie(m): 1:40am On Feb 05, 2012
thanks bruv
Re: Blame The Machines?: My First Short Film : Set To Debut by AdamuW: 7:12pm On Feb 06, 2012
Will check out the facebook page.
Re: Blame The Machines?: My First Short Film : Set To Debut by damseremie(m): 11:55pm On Feb 06, 2012
Thanks , which reminds me, i need to contact you, regards some possible cross-advertising collaboration possibilities, btw Titi Tilapia www.tititilapia.com, Nigeria's First Video Game grin and Bino and Fino

Can i have the bino and fino email addy again for this?
Re: Blame The Machines?: My First Short Film : Set To Debut by damseremie(m): 10:22am On Feb 08, 2012
Yaay, Thanks people, SO we hit 50 likes, The film will debut today,
Re: Blame The Machines?: My First Short Film : Set To Debut by damseremie(m): 11:43am On Feb 09, 2012
AND HERE IT IS,
COMMENT VERY WELCOME
[flash=460,320]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_1z6mdCDq0[/flash]
Re: Blame The Machines?: My First Short Film : Set To Debut by velo10: 12:17am On Feb 10, 2012
Just saw it. Pretty interesting. The guy played the role well. I'll give it a 6 on a scale of 1-10

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian 3d Artist Contest - Prize . Free Training . / You Can Only See The True Picture When Your Eyes Are Half Closed / I Need A Crash Course On Graphics Design

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.