Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,334 members, 7,808,178 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:12 AM

"Lekki Gardens Estate" How Genuine Is It? - Properties (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / "Lekki Gardens Estate" How Genuine Is It? (134965 Views)

Ambode Inspects Site Of Collapsed Lekki Gardens Building (photos) / How Genuine Is The NLC Mass And Affordable Housing For Workers / Dominion Gardens + Parks,ibeju-lekki,how Genuine Is It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Lekki Gardens Estate" How Genuine Is It? by PearlStreet(m): 10:09pm On Apr 29, 2015
debojyde:
I paid outright for 2 properties(cornerpiece 3 bedroom terrace duplex) at LG phase 4 in Jan 2014. Was allocated 2 buildings in Aug 0f 2014 but yet to see the specific building. Had my agent(not a LG agent) take some pictures of the site sometime in July and it looked like work was well in progress based on the pictures I saw. He told me if work continued at that rate I should expect delivery anytime between December and feb 2015. I have been following this thread now for a while and I am keeping my fingers crossed.

When I saw the adverts for phase 5 few months ago I wanted to dive in and buy two more properties but based on what I have seen so far on this thread I thank God I did not. I will wait till delivery of my properties, completion of finishing and renting it out before deciding if I want to invest further in Lekki Gardens. After renting it out, I need to evaluate if it was worth it as a business decision.

Talking about rent, my agent told me it depends on how good the interior finishing is. He says a three bedroom cornerpiece terrace would average 1.5million per annum but with excellent interior finishing could attract 2million per annum.

Talking about finishing. Does anybody have any idea how much I should budget for this. My agent on ground in naija said 1.5 to 3.5 per building depending on quality.

In other news I am looking for Land to buy in Magodo GRA/itsheri??. Anyone knows a contact I can talk too.

Hi. I just saw your request for a land in Magodo GRA or Isheri.

There are plots avaiable in Isheri North GRA as well as some others close to the new estate Lekki Gardens is developing.

Also, there are plots available for sale in Magodo GRA depending on your budget.

You can reach me on 08150737525 Or email me on biz.lawyer(at)consultant.com let us discuss the details.

Thanks.
Re: "Lekki Gardens Estate" How Genuine Is It? by meklo09(m): 10:14pm On May 11, 2015
Congrats between which of the location did you the property and how long did they take in delivery?? Thanx
Re: "Lekki Gardens Estate" How Genuine Is It? by yates: 1:37pm On May 14, 2015
My properties (LG Phase 2 & 3) up for rent. Interested. Please email me Olarindesid@yahoo.com or call +234 803 228 3527.
4bed in phase 2. 3 bed in phase 3.

Pics...

1 Like

Re: "Lekki Gardens Estate" How Genuine Is It? by yates: 1:42pm On May 14, 2015
More pics...

1 Like

Re: "Lekki Gardens Estate" How Genuine Is It? by SangoCrusader: 12:38am On May 15, 2015
yates:
My properties (LG Phase 2 & 3) up for rent. Interested. Please email me Olarindesid@yahoo.com or call +234 803 228 3527.
4bed in phase 2. 3 bed in phase 3.

Pics...

Congratulations man. Are you also going through an estate agency to find a tenant?
Re: "Lekki Gardens Estate" How Genuine Is It? by yates: 7:03am On May 15, 2015
SangoCrusader:

Congratulations man. Are you also going through an estate agency to find a tenant?

Thank you. Tbh, whichever come first. Either viva voce or agency. I just want to get them occupied asap. However, I haven't found a reputable agency yet.
Re: "Lekki Gardens Estate" How Genuine Is It? by laudate: 11:01pm On May 15, 2015
yates:
More pics...

How much are they going for shocked
Re: "Lekki Gardens Estate" How Genuine Is It? by richijag: 11:46pm On May 15, 2015
LG and propaganda. This guy Richard is a criminal. He doesnt complete his estates. I was at phase 2 last wednesday to see things for mysef. See pix of phase 2 he claimed to have full completed and delivered. No street lite, adequate security, epileptic power suply cos no nepa. No portable water. And he want to collect service charge on top wetin. my allocation has not been identified. This is a scam. Pix talks for itself. Watch out for the condition of ppl living there already. I saw a foundation of an ongoing building. God forbid collaps of building killing occupants

1 Like

Re: "Lekki Gardens Estate" How Genuine Is It? by richijag: 12:02am On May 16, 2015
More

Re: "Lekki Gardens Estate" How Genuine Is It? by yates: 11:15am On May 16, 2015
laudate:

How much are they going for shocked

Not completely sure. However, speculations indicates between N1.2-N1.4.
Re: "Lekki Gardens Estate" How Genuine Is It? by Coldplay007(f): 9:11am On May 26, 2015
Just a little concern I have, A family friend relocating to Nigeria from UK wants to rent an apartment in Lekki phase 1..
My questions are:
Who pays service charge? Landlord or tenant?
Re: "Lekki Gardens Estate" How Genuine Is It? by blank(f): 10:39am On May 26, 2015
Coldplay007:
Just a little concern I have, A family friend relocating to Nigeria from UK wants to rent an apartment in Lekki phase 1..
My questions are:
Who pays service charge? Landlord or tenant?

In Nigeria, it is the tenant that pays.
Re: "Lekki Gardens Estate" How Genuine Is It? by eziokwu2015: 8:30pm On May 31, 2015
@ richijag,
The issue is that Mr Richard Nyong keeps floating Estates without completing the ones he has already started. Now he leaves many with questions: is he using money from one phase to fund another? I hear a lot of people referring to this as a scam. Infact someone once said that he'll keep doing so to keep the cash flow going.
Your pictures depict the deplorable situation of "down town" Lekki gardens phase 2. You need to visit LG phase 2 when it rains. Peoples houses are flooded. Lagos state govt shut down the estate in its early phases of construction so they can do the roads and drainages. Trust our Nigerian brother, he did the "needful" and resumed construction without doing the roads and drainages. Now, it floods everywhere. The worst is that storm water fills the so called central sewage and brings all the rubbish inside the septic tank outside.
We are watching Richard Nyong in 3D. NO PROPER DRAINAGE IN LEKKI GARDENS PHASE 1, 2, 3, 4, etc.
Many questions remain unanswered; but he keeps collecting money from people (loads of green cash). Everything has its peak; and me thinks Lekki gardens have reached its peak. The natural law of DECLINE will surely set in. I rest my case.

By the way, more estates for sale: Osborne gardens/ towers, Banana gardens/ towers.... pls subscribe. He needs your money to develop them. In 3 yrs, your property will be worth >75m. pls call the sales girls and buy. Also the BOGOF is still in the market.

3 Likes

Re: "Lekki Gardens Estate" How Genuine Is It? by eziokwu2015: 9:17pm On May 31, 2015
@ biodunid,
I will like you to visit LG phase 1 or 2 or 3 or 4 any of these days when it rains. What is right in paying for an estate and the developer takes your money elsewhere? He starts another estate project and does same thing over there. What is right or wrong about client satisfaction? particularly when you buy a house and should relax and settle in as a home owner. The good vision of LG has now changed into what is beyond me.
No street lights as advertised; instead flood lights. Yet he writes in his newsletter that he has installed street lights. Is that not a BIG FAT LIE from Richard? House owners are billed for swimming pool service in a "self determined" annual service charge... yet there's no swimming pool. We discussed service charge will be 195k per annum in Dec 2013 and in mid 2014, Richard changes the whole thing to 250K without consultation or communication. Now he wants to bind people with his so called agreements. NEGATIVE.
Richard gets power from PHCN for construction purpose @ 24 naira and sells it to occupants @ 55 naira. Is that not deceit and wickedness? You'll say its business; is that how to do business One thing is sure, what you sow, you'll reap it. The deceit in LG 1,2,3,4 etc is not RIGHT. Lets call a spade, a SPADE.

biodunid:
I subscribed to a semi detached duplex at LG 2 two years back with 24 installments and am just taking possession of the unit now right on schedule. Luckily I was on ground the days the foundation and decking of my unit were done so I can say that, at the least, those two crucial sections were quite robust.

Now I am into finishing I am hearing stories about needing to redo some of the plumbing etc from the artisans but suspect some of it is just artisans being smart. When I asked the plumber yesterday to be specific all the examples he could show me were: 'this pipe should have been six inches to the left or one foot higher'. When I asked if such pipes couldn't be connected to the related sink, toilet or whatever by a hose I was told it wouldn't 'look nice' so he is going to crack the wall to reset such pipework. They are yet to connect the water to see if any leaks will spring so maybe I shouldn't be so relieved yet but I really don't see any significant shoddiness in the work. We shouldn't forget though that for some strange reason LG outsourced the actual construction to multiple contractors so you can find significant differences between the work on one unit and the unit next door.

Overall though I have gotten more grief from the artisans I employed for finishing than from the work of LG. The fellow who was supposed to fix the doors fixed the doors meant for the bathrooms to the room doorway by shrinking the doorways and left the doors meant for the rooms unfixed. Also he set the doors too low for tiling even though the doorway done by LG was high enough. Now I have to essentially re-fix all the doors and that is just one artisan I employed to work on one unit. I think we really should give this young organisation some credit for what they have managed to achieve: more units than either the FGN or any state government has delivered in 16 years of DEMON-CRAZY. More units in more locations than any estate developer they met in the game and at better prices plus better payment terms. Quite a few estates were begun in Lekki axis and other parts of Lagos and Nigeria at the height of the assets bubble eight years ago which till date haven't been completed. Some of those developers / promoters should take a cue from Richard in meeting the demands of the market instead of endless griping and shouting 'ponzi' from the roof top.

Richard and LG have many rough edges including their back office operations and the idea that marketing and securing your subscription is all that matters but I would prefer assessing them on a balanced scorecard and not this ridiculous demonisation.
Re: "Lekki Gardens Estate" How Genuine Is It? by princeatom: 9:38am On Jun 01, 2015
Richard and his Team have resulted into blocking/disconnecting residents' water at night like thieves, You can just wake up and finds out that your water has been disconnected. Some of the residents have resulted to sinking their boreholes but Richard has been using maximum force with the support of mobile policemen and thugs but this has not stopped the will of the people to have their own water source. Richards gave instruction that all their entrances should be block with Pay-loaders so that they won't go in or out with their vehicle. Some residents brought in Sojas to have their borehole sank. Police has also arrested 4 staffs of Lekki Gardens with all the mobile policemen running away after bubble has bursted on them. Richard himself is on the run as Police are seriously looking for him in connection with the lawless actions at Lekki Gardens Phase 1 and 2. See below some of the pictures of the pay-loader.

Re: "Lekki Gardens Estate" How Genuine Is It? by cleric(m): 7:56pm On Jun 01, 2015
princeatom:
Richard and his Team have resulted into blocking/disconnecting residents' water at night like thieves, You can just wake up and finds out that your water has been disconnected. Some of the residents have resulted to sinking their boreholes but Richard has been using maximum force with the support of mobile policemen and thugs but this has not stopped the will of the people to have their own water source. Richards gave instruction that all their entrances should be block with Pay-loaders so that they won't go in or out with their vehicle. Some residents brought in Sojas to have their borehole sank. Police has also arrested 4 staffs of Lekki Gardens with all the mobile policemen running away after bubble has bursted on them. Richard himself is on the run as Police are seriously looking for him in connection with the lawless actions at Lekki Gardens Phase 1 and 2. See below some of the pictures of the pay-loader.
This is serious.

3 Likes

Re: "Lekki Gardens Estate" How Genuine Is It? by FabulousAutos(m): 7:41am On Jun 02, 2015
princeatom:

Sound like the kindha story you read in 'Animal Kingdom'. The residents really need to rise up in one voice against such impunity else they will wake up one day to find the estate managers yanking off their roofs the way some Lagos landlords do to some tenants they want to punish.

1 Like

Re: "Lekki Gardens Estate" How Genuine Is It? by monkeyDsabo(m): 1:25pm On Jun 03, 2015
It's so sad hearing all these negative reports about Lekki Gardens. i bought a four bed room at phase 4 june 2013, paid once. but all these negative reports and conduct of GTrich and Richard are just saddening.
my fear is that lekki gardens phase 4 might never be completed. also this issue of flooding whenever it rains due to horrible drainage and all just confuses me. could have used my 70kPounds to make down payment for a house in the uk, now i am feeling like the victim of a Ponzi scheme already. so sad sad sad. there goes the labour of my youth sad sad. i call them quite often, and got my uncle to check my unit a few times. but as per usual, they talk as if all is fine.
then all these new estates been floated when you have many in the works, just doesn't make sense. how can you have like 18 estates in the works? and yet, not 1 is fully completed?? if by chance they finish phase 4, wouldn't mind selling it for a loss and getting back some of my money. it's just depressing reading all these comments etc. when/if the time comes, i would post an ad on this thread that it's for sale.

anyways thanks guys for sharing your experience, keep them coming.

2 Likes

Re: "Lekki Gardens Estate" How Genuine Is It? by damola1: 3:27pm On Jun 03, 2015
monkeyDsabo:
It's so sad hearing all these negative reports about Lekki Gardens. i bought a four bed room at phase 4 june 2013, paid once. but all these negative reports and conduct of GTrich and Richard are just saddening.
my fear is that lekki gardens phase 4 might never be completed. also this issue of flooding whenever it rains due to horrible drainage and all just confuses me. could have used by 70kPounds to make down payment for a house in the uk, now i am feeling like the victim of a Ponzi scheme already. so sad sad sad. there goes the labour of my youth sad sad. i call them quite often, and got my uncle to check my unit a few times. but as per usual, they talk as if all is fine.
then all these new estates been floated when you have many in the works, just doesn't make sense. how can you have like 18 estates in the works? and yet, not 1 is fully completed?? if by chance they finish phase 4, wouldn't mind selling it for a loss and getting back some of my money. it's just depressing reading all these comments etc. when/if the time comes, i would post an ad on this thread that it's for sale.

I think you should rather be patient and assess yourself.

Most Nigerians actually only complain about everything. Yes, its your right, but always leave an element of human error, only then can you move forward. Everything cannot be perfect, Nigeria has too many infrastructural errors, that wouldn't even allow it. Most of our artisans are not professionals, where are the schools that train them?... Most of our importers , bring in substandard items, where is SON?... Our govt. fails us in every aspect. People should learn to work with others.

Unless it's really crazy, and unacceptable, always leave an element of human error.
Re: "Lekki Gardens Estate" How Genuine Is It? by SangoCrusader: 8:30pm On Jun 03, 2015
monkeyDsabo:
my fear is that lekki gardens phase 4 might never be completed. also this issue of flooding whenever it rains due to horrible drainage and all just confuses me. could have used my 70kPounds to make down payment for a house in the uk, now i am feeling like the victim of a Ponzi scheme already. so sad sad sad. there goes the labour of my youth sad sad. i call them quite often, and got my uncle to check my unit a few times. but as per usual, they talk as if all is fine.

How's it going man. I bought a 3 bed unit in Phase 4 as well, and I would love to have a chat since you are also in the UK. Please send me an email and I can share my thoughts and experiences with you.

I did go to visit the unit as well and even though they are not finished to the same standard as here in the UK (nowhere close), the work has been going on and it is not a scam. Richard is, however, not showing commitment to finishing any of the estates in reasonable time or to the advertised standard. Regardless, @damola1 is right about you needing some patience. Pple in LG phase 1 that bought their units for N12m, completed internal finishing with an extra N5m and ended up selling finished units for about N22m and people are in fact living there now (albeit with service problems).

I bought mine in June 2013 as well and have just started internal finishing... Two years is a ridiculous wait and I would not accept another unit from LG if they gave it to me for N1, but I am just thinking of how best to salvage this investment and patience is the best way for now. I would advise to wait till infrastructure is completed, do your internal finishing, then put it up for sale and you should get a reasonable return. After that, don't fall into their trap again because I certainly won't. Better to get a Buy to Let mortgage in London with peace of mind!
Re: "Lekki Gardens Estate" How Genuine Is It? by monkeyDsabo(m): 8:55pm On Jun 03, 2015
damola1:

I think you should rather be patient and assess yourself.

Most Nigerians actually only complain about everything. Yes, its your right, but always leave an element of human error, only then can you move forward. Everything cannot be perfect, Nigeria has too many infrastructural errors, that wouldn't even allow it. Most of our artisans are not professionals, where are the schools that train them?... Most of our importers , bring in substandard items, where is SON?... Our govt. fails us in every aspect. People should learn to work with others.

Unless it's really crazy, and unacceptable, always leave an element of human error.

Thanks for your comment damola1, on the contrary, am quite a reasonably patient person. never once have i harangued or been critical to any of the reps i have spoken to on phone. have always been mild even when i discussed the issue of the service charge "albeit i don't agree with Lekki Gardens" i spoke to them mildly and told them i would state my case when am in Nigeria. believe me, i have accorded them patience and respect every single time.

my only fear is the completion of the project and delivering of the unit. if i would have to wait a little longer, then that's no problem. provided i get the delivery of my unit.

1 Like

Re: "Lekki Gardens Estate" How Genuine Is It? by monkeyDsabo(m): 9:20pm On Jun 03, 2015
SangoCrusader:

How's it going man. I bought a 3 bed unit in Phase 4 as well, and I would love to have a chat since you are also in the UK. Please send me an email and I can share my thoughts and experiences with you.

I did go to visit the unit as well and even though they are not finished to the same standard as here in the UK (nowhere close), the work has been going on and it is not a scam. Richard is, however, not showing commitment to finishing any of the estates in reasonable time or to the advertised standard. Regardless, @damola1 is right about you needing some patience. Pple in LG phase 1 that bought their units for N12m, completed internal finishing with an extra N5m and ended up selling finished units for about N22m and people are in fact living there now (albeit with service problems).

I bought mine in June 2013 as well and have just started internal finishing... Two years is a ridiculous wait and I would not accept another unit from LG if they gave it to me for N1, but I am just thinking of how best to salvage this investment and patience is the best way for now. I would advise to wait till infrastructure is completed, do your internal finishing, then put it up for sale and you should get a reasonable return. After that, don't fall into their trap again because I certainly won't. Better to get a Buy to Let mortgage in London with peace of mind!

Hey bro, thanks for your comment. its reassuring hearing them from someone who isn't a staff of GTrich. maybe am getting too downbeat about the prospects of the estate. and no, i do not live in the Uk. but would be in London july/august. and just saw your email, i would be sending you a message via whatsapp in a min. although am quite busy tonight, so might leave the main discussion for tomorrow. cheers!
Re: "Lekki Gardens Estate" How Genuine Is It? by mamale8(m): 12:41pm On Jun 04, 2015
Why lekki gardens don't want to finish these earlier estates still beats me, I am already a subscriber to one of their newer estates and the work is on going to my satisfaction, actually looking like they will deliver it in time, I think what's happening is that they are struggling to fund all projects at the same time and probably incurred losses on some of these estates. Anyways it will be good to have an insider from lekki gardens on this forum so we get a better judgement of what's really going on. I am ready to fire all cylinders with a lawyer if they breach one word on the contract, as I have tried my best to keep my part of the contract.
Re: "Lekki Gardens Estate" How Genuine Is It? by eziokwu2015: 8:18pm On Jun 04, 2015
mamale8:
Why lekki gardens don't want to finish these earlier estates still beats me, I am already a subscriber to one of their newer estates and the work is on going to my satisfaction, actually looking like they will deliver it in time, I think what's happening is that they are struggling to fund all projects at the same time and probably incurred losses on some of these estates. Anyways it will be good to have an insider from lekki gardens on this forum so we get a better judgement of what's really going on. I am ready to fire all cylinders with a lawyer if they breach one word on the contract, as I have tried my best to keep my part of the contract.

@mamale, he already has his lawyers ready to answer all your questions.

More estates and more estates and more estates on sale... the latest is the one in Awoyaya (Awoyaya gardens?). Please call his sales girls to subscribe. You need the house and they need the money.

By the way, the ones at Banana Island, Osborne and Abuja are up for grabs. Pls subscribe so he can use your money and conclude phase 2, 3 and 4. The total number of estates being "floated" by Richard Nyong is now getting to 30 construction sites. Yet, only one is finished.IS THIS NORMAL?? if you know lekki gardens, you'll understand that they don't have the capacity to do all they are advertising. why collect more money from innocent and unsuspecting Nigerians when you know that you can't deliver as advertised? The small family company floating more and more estates?

When will the construction phase end? when will people start inhabiting their homes? when will investors start reaping profits from their investments? in a year? 2yrs, 3yrs, 5yrs oh bear with them, they will deliver as they delivered phase one. Was there any other estate under construction when he started phase one? No. So all focus was on delivering phase one and they have just about done 90 to 95%.
I estimate it will take him 5-7 years to construct all he has rolled out ; if he doesn't roll out more to support the never ending scheme. I pity those who joined the train late. E be like say water don pass garri.
PEOPLE SHOULD DESIST FROM THIS SCHEME UNTIL WE KNOW THE DIRECTION ITS GOING. BOGOF for houses? No something is amiss!
Where are the regulatory agencies to stop this rudderless ship cos its getting out of hand. where is customers protection agency?

2 Likes

Re: "Lekki Gardens Estate" How Genuine Is It? by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jun 04, 2015
Scary....If the company in charge is not delivering as agreed and even making life difficult for investors and occupants of the estate. Why are people still buying into his project. When none has been completed as stated.
Re: "Lekki Gardens Estate" How Genuine Is It? by jazzy1: 12:02pm On Jun 06, 2015
FabulousAutos:

Sound like the kindha story you read in 'Animal Kingdom'. The residents really need to rise up in one voice against such impunity else they will wake up one day to find the estate managers yanking off their roofs the way some Lagos landlords do to some tenants they want to punish.

It's a shame that lekki gardens are still in existence after all they do, the make the houses look so affordable for the average man with all their promos which are questionable. When you come to buy they show you a blue print which is never followed none of their estates have looked liked what was advertised. Phase 2 looks like a housing jungle.
All these are even bearable. The biggest problem with Lekki gardens is how dishonest they are. If you want to provide services to resident I feel you should be honest about it from the start. As of now Phcn is not available to residents which we were not told at time of purchase. They provided alternative light with a service charge on their meters for N10,000 monthly, the average amount spent on electricity without using your AC monthly is N70,000 in lekki gardens . They also put water meters in every house,then they annual service charge which is still in dispute.Due to his greed he banned generators and solar panels in houses to force residents to buy into his expensive light which is not provided for 24 hours, he gives light from 6pm- 7am. A lot of reports on theft in the estate so security is not assured. Oh we shouldn't forget water tanks are also banned.
nobody is stopping Richard and his cohort from charging millions but be honest with your customers let them know that after buying your so called 'affordable housing ' you will cut their throats with your forced ( because nobody asked you to provide these services )services.

1 Like

Re: "Lekki Gardens Estate" How Genuine Is It? by Wilife: 2:08pm On Jun 06, 2015
Lekki Gardens...okay...I'm at a point where I need to push my thoughts on this project and the lessons which to me are the most important. Always told my wife when LG started years back that he seemed too desperate for me. The advertising/marketing costs expended at start then didn't make sense to me at all...

There are so many developers in the Lekki corridor who have done a good job and you will not hear them advertise....I know at least 3 who have developed multiple estates and guess what...they are sold out for every new one they start because of the track record.

When for all the odd reasons....we reconsidered our stand to try LG late 2014...I visited the project down Kusenla Road at Ikate Elegushi....was somewhat impressed...went to the office which was right beside the construction site and picked up the deal details....We spoke to our Land Lawyer....Nairaland Lawyer and he warned it was a NO NO...we were definitely not doing it anyway because there were far better alternatives which costs a little more at start but with peace of mind...Folks, the Head of Marketing or whoever called me more than 20 times I'm sure to follow up....Again 'desperation' imo...

Lesson learnt to me here is if you still walk into a LG project knowing this much...then you are truly a goner....For those who say this is a ponzi scheme...you may not be far from the truth...

2 Likes

Re: "Lekki Gardens Estate" How Genuine Is It? by SangoCrusader: 9:27pm On Jun 06, 2015
Guys... did y'all notice the LG product placement in the new Godwin music video? Mr Richard advertising anywhere possible...
Re: "Lekki Gardens Estate" How Genuine Is It? by monkeyDsabo(m): 7:44am On Jun 12, 2015
SangoCrusader:
Guys... did y'all notice the LG product placement in the new Godwin music video? Mr Richard advertising anywhere possible...

yes oo! saw the video for the first time yesterday.
Re: "Lekki Gardens Estate" How Genuine Is It? by Sammiejo: 5:34pm On Jun 20, 2015
Hmmm lalaticlala. this needs to be on the front page.
Re: "Lekki Gardens Estate" How Genuine Is It? by SangoCrusader: 11:41pm On Jun 22, 2015
mods, lalaticlala, pls do the needful.

Other Nigerians need to be aware of what is really happening with Lekki Gardens and I believe NL have a duty here...

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (20) (Reply)

Pictures And Prices Of Security Doors / Exclusive Pictures Of Babangida's Eye-popping Mansion In Minna / The Finishing Of My House (Oluwa Champion)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.