Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,349 members, 7,808,219 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:55 AM

Emergency! I Need A Val. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Emergency! I Need A Val. (6304 Views)

I Need A Val!!! Hmmm ( Photos ) / Please CHOOSE a Val Gift For my Boo / THREAD For Those Who Don't Have A Val (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Emergency! I Need A Val. by Alleinad(f): 11:10pm On Feb 04, 2012
o my goodness its about ten days to valentine and six days to the valentine weekends when all the amazing shows will be happening and i dont have a val! Wot the hell was i doing ever since? I dont know but now i need help, i have got to find a val within five days and i am a lady so i cant ask the guy out,he has to ask me out. Somebody help me! How do i get a val in five days? Where shud i go? How shud i act? What shud i do? Somebody, anybody, help me!
Re: Emergency! I Need A Val. by lolaluv1(f): 11:18pm On Feb 04, 2012
Take yourself out? Have fun with yourself? Those are some suggestions.
This val would probably be like that for me sha, since my man won't be close by. And then, I might go for a youth program or something. . . .
Re: Emergency! I Need A Val. by Killz3(m): 11:18pm On Feb 04, 2012
Dialing 080-VALENTINE. . .

Start by uploading your pics and listing your plans for the 14th! I bet my laptop charger that before midnight, a guy from here will snatch you up. . . Thank me later! cool
Re: Emergency! I Need A Val. by MRBrownJ: 11:28pm On Feb 04, 2012
@OP
recession/subsidy removal/unemployment etc are against you. . . . . . . .also the IMPORTANT point about Valentine's day is that it is about LOVE. now call me crazy but do you actually believe that there will be any love, between you and some stranger you will meet within 10days?

also, may i ask:"WHY DO YOU NEED A VAL?!" is it because of the gifts that you "may" receive? is it to try desperately to fit with the JONESES?

this is the insanity of Val's day, even people who are NOT in love want to celebrate it, bwaaah!!!
Re: Emergency! I Need A Val. by 1one: 6:39am On Feb 05, 2012
@poster
So I popped into your blog and saw a thing or too(yeah, i know it's supposed to be "two, but i hate maths so much i dnt even like writing figures except ofcourse when it comes before words dat start with "M", B, H.or T".)
"Thirty things about me" was a really fun read.big ups!, now d question is what happened to d "He" in bullet twenty three, isn't that what those kind of "Hes" are meant to do?, Take their "shes" out on valentine's day?
Re: Emergency! I Need A Val. by Mynd44: 7:33am On Feb 05, 2012
What are you going on about woman
Re: Emergency! I Need A Val. by Alleinad(f): 5:03pm On Feb 05, 2012
@ 1one. Its a long story,wud rather not talk about it nw.
Re: Emergency! I Need A Val. by Alleinad(f): 5:08pm On Feb 05, 2012
@ 1one.  Its a long story,wud rather not talk about it nw.
Re: Emergency! I Need A Val. by 1stKlass(f): 5:09pm On Feb 05, 2012
Why not start by leaving the computer alone and go ask someone out in real. That would be a sure way to get a Val in time IMO. smiley
Re: Emergency! I Need A Val. by Alleinad(f): 5:13pm On Feb 05, 2012
@ MRBrownJ. I have thot abt wot u said n u hv a point. Am jst being selfish,i nid someone to do d spending on me instead of me taking myself out. I still need a val though, it will reduce the loneliness on that day.
Re: Emergency! I Need A Val. by Alleinad(f): 5:17pm On Feb 05, 2012
@ 1stKlass. If i ask the person then i will hv to do the payong n i aint got money at the moment.
Re: Emergency! I Need A Val. by 1one: 5:22pm On Feb 05, 2012
@poster
I guess I cn paint a rough picture about that, obviously the picture is in black and white,not coloured, The thing is i don't really think it's compulsory for u to go out on a date on valentine's day( and yea it might sound as a non-written breach of romantic law, but it's not compulsory).

There's no binding law on anybody to go out on valentine's day, as much as we know that many wonderful moments are experienced and shared on this day,so also is it a day where many hearts and lives are seared with hurt,cos so many people are moved by impulse and over heated emotions and end up doing things that have nothing in common with sound reasoning and logic, By the way,u said u r an addicted introvert(which can b cool atimes) so why the itch with all ds valentine dating thing, if u don't have a date don't sweat it, enjoy your "you" time.
Re: Emergency! I Need A Val. by tellwisdom: 5:34pm On Feb 05, 2012
Allenavenue, come and chop my money pls wink wink, but be good in yanshing undecided
Re: Emergency! I Need A Val. by Alleinad(f): 8:46pm On Feb 05, 2012
wot is yanshing?
Re: Emergency! I Need A Val. by MRBrownJ: 8:53pm On Feb 05, 2012
^^yanshing= bedroom acrobatics, making love, fukcing etc

Daniella, whats the point of not being lonely on that particular day, but then get back to being lonely the rest of the month/year?
you should seek/aim for someone who will show you love and care ALL YEAR LONG, not just on Val's day.
Re: Emergency! I Need A Val. by tellwisdom: 8:59pm On Feb 05, 2012
Thank u my broda wink
Re: Emergency! I Need A Val. by Alleinad(f): 9:24pm On Feb 05, 2012
@ MRBrownJ. Ure rite.but evn true love is hard to find. Anyway,i will let go of val so i can b happy thru out the year. Thanx.
Re: Emergency! I Need A Val. by 1stKlass(f): 11:05pm On Feb 05, 2012
Alleinad:

@ 1stKlass. If i ask the person then i will hv to do the payong n i aint got money at the moment.

Well my friend if you have no money wetin you do be thinking of Val??. No money - no fun. Simples smiley
Re: Emergency! I Need A Val. by Dyt(f): 12:08am On Feb 06, 2012
^ miss Goldie s available
Re: Emergency! I Need A Val. by 1stKlass(f): 12:18am On Feb 06, 2012
Dyt:

^ miss Goldie s available

You don't tire yet, keep it up. smiley
Re: Emergency! I Need A Val. by Nobody: 2:46am On Feb 06, 2012
If u don't av a val. mate this year start preparing from feb 15 for 2013 val.
Re: Emergency! I Need A Val. by chelseabmw(m): 10:57am On Feb 06, 2012
Am interested sad
Re: Emergency! I Need A Val. by Abujabir24: 12:24pm On Feb 06, 2012
Please can anyone tell me the actual source of valentine? cause it is haram in islam. i believe it is lso haram in christianity.
Re: Emergency! I Need A Val. by Meristem: 12:34pm On Feb 06, 2012
^ OP i am available for the val. where do we hook up?
Re: Emergency! I Need A Val. by born2boink(m): 12:39pm On Feb 06, 2012
Alleinad:

o my goodness its about ten days to valentine and six days to the valentine weekends when all the amazing shows will be happening and i dont have a val! Wot the hell was i doing ever since? I dont know but now i need help, i have got to find a val within five days and i am a lady so i cant ask the guy out,he has to ask me out. Somebody help me! How do i get a val in five days? Where shud i go? How shud i act? What shud i do? Somebody, anybody, help me!
You found Love if you can hold him tight, will take to any where, will buy you blackberry poche for valentine then Land you in protea hotel, we gonna do bum bum bum together
Re: Emergency! I Need A Val. by OgidiOlu3(m): 12:49pm On Feb 06, 2012
I'm free but u need to upload ur pic, i dont want to make a decision i'm gonna regret. undecided
Re: Emergency! I Need A Val. by Mynd44: 12:50pm On Feb 06, 2012
1stKlass:

Well my friend if you have no money wetin you do be thinking of Val??. No money - no fun. Simples smiley
1stKlass:

Don't mind the broke ass girl
Re: Emergency! I Need A Val. by manmustwac(m): 12:52pm On Feb 06, 2012
If you have enough money to buy a ticket to meet me in london i won't mine taking you out.
Re: Emergency! I Need A Val. by sleekch1c(f): 12:55pm On Feb 06, 2012
^^^ So U̶̲̥̅̊ cld get her some 99p cupcake from tesco?#broke ass#lol
Re: Emergency! I Need A Val. by ariyebaba(m): 12:57pm On Feb 06, 2012
SHE NEEDS DELIVERANCE
Re: Emergency! I Need A Val. by Killz3(m): 12:59pm On Feb 06, 2012
sleekch1c:

^^^ So U̶̲̥̅̊ cld get her some 99p cupcake from tesco?#broke Bottom#lol
Will you be my val? cheesy
Re: Emergency! I Need A Val. by sleekch1c(f): 1:01pm On Feb 06, 2012
^^uhmmm, if U̶̲̥̅̊ re sexkillz then ​​Ɣêåh!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Real King Only Bows To His Queen / Pantylines: A Turnoff Or Attraction? (mature Discussion) / ***

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.