Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,506 members, 7,808,861 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:08 PM

Best Business-with No Capital Start Up - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Best Business-with No Capital Start Up (1882 Views)

Download 25 Best Business Books EVER For Free / 16 Businesses Students Can Do On Campus With Little Or No Capital. / I Need A Business I Can Do With Little Or No Capital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Business-with No Capital Start Up by emailguru: 3:19am On Feb 05, 2012
Hi Friends,

I need you guys to help me with suggestion on the best business one can start as a Nigerian with no start up capital?
Re: Best Business-with No Capital Start Up by vvguy: 4:47pm On Feb 05, 2012
@matta,I realy love this idea you share with us here but my question is that,is there any machant that buy perfect money in Nigeria?pls response higly needed
Re: Best Business-with No Capital Start Up by 2sexy(m): 10:17am On Feb 06, 2012
There is no business in the world that does not require capital!
Re: Best Business-with No Capital Start Up by emailguru: 12:46am On Oct 14, 2012
I totally disagree with you, if you really know what you are doing, internet business presents platforms where you can start with or without capital.
Re: Best Business-with No Capital Start Up by benz33(m): 9:37pm On Oct 14, 2012
I dis-agree with you 2sexy. I am a living testimony of a business i started without Capital. Its only people that lack the required business set up knowledge that make such statement.08051744119
Re: Best Business-with No Capital Start Up by emailguru: 1:21am On Oct 15, 2012
Starting an online business requires far less capital than you will do when starting an offline business, once you understand how the internet works, you will not have any issues with making money on the internet.

(1) (Reply)

CBN Bank Verification Number: Can You Use ATM Without Having BVN / 35 Top Websites To Find Free Photos For Your Private Or Commercial Use / I Need Of A Supplier Of Polyester Fiber

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.