Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,129 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:30 AM

18-year Old Blessing John Sold Her Baby For N20,000 In Suleja - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 18-year Old Blessing John Sold Her Baby For N20,000 In Suleja (14122 Views)

My Neighbour Kidnapped, Sold My Daughter For N20,000 (picture) / Police Arraign Lecturer For Raping 18 Year Old Admission Seeker (pics) / Heartless Parents Torture Their Baby For "Witchcraft" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 18-year Old Blessing John Sold Her Baby For N20,000 In Suleja by Onyinyebee(f): 7:41pm On Jul 03, 2014
hoodboy: At least its better than dumping the baby in a dung hill. Or would you rather have her abort the baby? I have a friend, her last sibling was picked from the dustbin, if not for their timely rescue he would have become pig food. So don't cast stones on the girl, nor the woman.
if u have nothing gud to say..dnt speak...how can one sell a child nd say she will come back for the child....it is barbaric to sell ur child at a very poor price or even sell the child atall all because u are in need of money...is the life of that baby worth less that the mother could not think of something gud nd reasonable .no one is casting any stone at anyone..yes it is better that she did not abort the pregnancy at first nd i say thank u to her but if u do not want the baby anymore,why not take her to an orphanage home so that she might have a gud life wen she grows up..but this is wicked nd selfish because the baby is just 2 abi 3 weeks old....is it the widow that will breast feed the baby?
Re: 18-year Old Blessing John Sold Her Baby For N20,000 In Suleja by Onyinyebee(f): 8:00pm On Jul 03, 2014
claremont: A lady gave birth to a child, she made a personal decision that she cannot bear the upkeep of that child. A good Samaritan offered to take care of the child, and also gave the child's mother 20,000 Naira for her upkeep. A mutual agreement is signed to the effect of a transfer of ownership of the child.

What crime is being committed here?! Would it have been better if the child's mother had killed, or abandoned the child to be massacred by ants and lizards? In my opinion, the good Samaritan should be applauded, rather than being condemned.
sharap o jare..which gud Samaritan?a widow that is weak....and looking for who to assist her nd take care of her...how will she cater for the baby?u are a male...so i wont blame u if u speak like someone without a conscience ...though not all males are like u...so dude..open ur eyes and see whats wrong in all this......yes..we will not blame her..she was left with no option..Nigeria is beginning to be a crap country....individualism is up rising...where are neighbours really blind not to care?
Re: 18-year Old Blessing John Sold Her Baby For N20,000 In Suleja by missojugo(f): 6:10am On Mar 18, 2015
bulksms247:
And to add, I don't see anything wrong here. One thing is reading and one thing is understanding what you read. From the way nairaland presented this case its now clear that nairaland has become a racist forum and will soon go down. Watch and see, back to the topic. The girl didn't sell the child, she couldn't take care of her and a widow offered to help her take care of the child and the woman gave her 20,000 which she is to pay back when she got they money and take her child back in agreement to that, they signed an agreement. I don't see why the police should arrest anyone here cause they didn't kill the child or dumped her. I hate tribalism with passion

We all know our "police force" dont get ant trainings. They dont e!ven known what their job description is hence the focus every other thing but their true calling and lend their guns to criminals on weekends.....Who even called them to interfere in the case
Re: 18-year Old Blessing John Sold Her Baby For N20,000 In Suleja by Ijelababy(f): 11:38pm On Jan 15, 2018
victorazy:
Helpless girl. If na Yoruba girl she go dumpn am inside bush.

Lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Kills Brother’s Wife Over Alleged Witchcraft In Abuja / Gunmen Abduct IMSU Lecturer, Emma Ogueri / Drunk Man Shoots His Friend Over Disagreement In Adamawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.