Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,566 members, 7,809,061 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:05 PM

Catalina And Sebastine - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Catalina And Sebastine (1107 Views)

Catalina Y Sebastion Now Online!: Check For Info / Catalina And Sebastian / Catalina And Sebastian (C&S): A Telenovela On AIT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Catalina And Sebastine by doncnn(m): 3:50pm On Oct 16, 2007
it seems to me that catalina will eventually marry camelo, in order to inherit the fortune, she will then give all to sebastine afterwards she will seek for a divorce, i believe dis could happen since camelo promised he will give her all his fortune if she agrees to marry her, Then people could advise catalina to marry him, anyway, not so sure shaa, the story seems to be too far a journey

(1) (Reply)

I Need To Search For Goafrica. . . / Final Cut Pro / Uti Found With Cocaine: Munya Gets The $200,000 Prize.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.