Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,956 members, 7,806,771 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:14 PM

Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. (34800 Views)

Nairalanders Share Your Valentine Pictures / Share Your Valentine's Day Gifts Here! / Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (34) (Go Down)

Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. by Cuddler: 8:27am On Feb 05, 2012
Its ten days to valentine. This is a romance section so lets have some fun. This is how it works:

1) Pick a nairalander that you would val on Feb 14. You can only pick one handle and you must not pick a handle that has already been picked or you would be disqualified. This is because the most sought after handles would have all the guys and girls leaving others roasting and alone on that day, we must circulate it and spread the love. People with triple handles can cheat if they want by picking as much as they want but if you are caught, then get ready to bear the consequences.

2) You must get/present visible gifts like electronic cards, roses etc that would be pasted on here on Feb 14. If you are the generous type you can mail the gift to your valentine. You can exchange phone numbers and emails etc so that you can spend the valentine how you both deem fit(intimacy or whatever as far as there is mutual consent) but you must present an evidence here that you valed the handle. You can even write poetry for the handle and post it here. Anything goes.

3) If handle A picks handle C, its not compulsory for handle C to val handle A back, handle C can val handle B and another handle can val handle A.

4) You can chance a handle by snatching a handle it has already picked, How? Ask for the special privilege to snatch but you must out compete the handle that picked the handle you want. When that time comes, I will announce how to qualify for the special privilege to snatch a handle.

Special Privilege 1( I apply for an intimate moment/date with the handle)

Special Privilege 2(Please,I wish to snatch a handle that has already been taken)

Special Privilege 3 (Please I need you to appeal on my behalf for his/her number or email because I sincerely like the handle)

Re: Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. by Cuddler: 8:28am On Feb 05, 2012
THE LIST

[b]1)Cuddler - still thinking about it
2) Mamamlola19 -      Debosky
3) Cynthiafredfred67- Killz
4) Uniqueren -           Mynd_44
5) Zamua -                Queensmith
6) Olanmuis -            Michelin 89
7) Oohio2007 -          Dyt
cool Jarus-                   Please pick one/I will pick 4 u
9) Ojobojo1-             Idowuogbo
10)27naira-              Onila
11)Victorazy-            Iice
12)Lovejo-                Ileke-Idi
13)Wislet-                 Coogar
14)Dino2006-            Ifyalways
15) Gendels-             Onila
16) Pendusky-           Please pick one/I will pick 4 u
17) Agimor-              Victorazy
18) Smart Jeezy-       Mamagee
19) Adebaba1-          Freecocoa
20) Freecocoa-          He aint here yet
21) Ndking-               Rokiatu
22) Eltonluigi-            Tinax
23) HighChief-           Wislet
24) Ogidi-Olu-            Babe!
25) Anonymus11-       Slimyem
25) Odunnu-              Mr Cork
26) Walex2-              Missy B
27) Ceejayluv-          Mrs Chima With all due respect
28) Beekay911-        Ch@nges
29) Mzph-                 Ceejayluv
30) Emeka 7-            So sorry but my friend(dyt) is taken already, pick another handle
31)Jmaine-                Mukina
32) Drnaralox-          Odunnu
33) Idowuogbo-         Dobodobo
34) BBM-                  Msdarkskin
35) Goldieluks-         Yorisb
36) Roland17-          Talina
37) Thehunted-        Thiefsofheart
38) Fredoooooo-       Omo Aiye
39) Raxxye-             Lola.luv
40)Blackboi-             Seun
41)La Parisienne-      MarcAnthony- No VIP cos you stole another man's space! angry
42)Websurfer-           Nayah
43) Cuddlemii-          Van Snickers
44) KDK-                   Tanimz (Omo rewa)
45) SugaRush-         Basildon1
46) Kolexy-               Natasha
47) Aze-                   Sorry but your Selection has already been picked
48) Killz-                   Sleekchic
49) Tinax-                 Sunky644
50) Reality101-         Bhusayor wink cheesy cool kiss(VIP Slot Lounge 1 for my favorite Couple)
51) Koolking-            Debrief08- Please start believing in Valentine!
52) Adebayo201-     Sorry but your Selection has already been picked
53) Richchibuzor-     Sorry but your Selection has already been picked
54)Yungryce(aka union bank)- Annawhite (Oya naa, CUDDLER, i pick annawhite. She wants big, strong & reliable & i dey KAMPE)

[/b]
Re: Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. by mamalola19: 8:29am On Feb 05, 2012
I pick Debosky
Re: Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. by Mynd44: 8:37am On Feb 05, 2012
I pick Mynd_44

1 Like

Re: Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. by Dyt(f): 10:14am On Feb 05, 2012
still lookin 4 dat man oooo
runs searches
Re: Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. by cynthiafred67(f): 10:26am On Feb 05, 2012
If I believed in the crap called Valentine I would pick Killz.
Re: Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. by Mynd44: 10:47am On Feb 05, 2012
Awww that is so cute
Re: Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. by uniqueren(f): 10:48am On Feb 05, 2012
Cuddler:

[color=#770077]Special Privilege 2(Please,I wish to snatch a handle that has already been taken)

mynd_44
Re: Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. by Mynd44: 12:19pm On Feb 05, 2012
^^^
Damnit woman. He is mine
Re: Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. by Cuddler: 1:48pm On Feb 05, 2012
Dyt:

still lookin 4 dat man oooo
runs searches

You have alwayz wanted to kiss claremont so i will set dt up 4 u wink. how about denzel? I will leave u to decide
Re: Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. by zamua(m): 1:51pm On Feb 05, 2012
queensmith

Special Privilege 1( I apply for an intimate moment/date with the handle)
Re: Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. by Dyt(f): 1:52pm On Feb 05, 2012
Claremont doesnt blv in love
Denzel s 2 nt romantic
Re: Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. by slimyem: 1:53pm On Feb 05, 2012
*coughs*
*pondering*
brb!
Re: Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. by uniqueren(f): 2:15pm On Feb 05, 2012
Mynd_44:

^^^
Damnit woman. He is mine

c'mon i deserve him more than u nah wink
Re: Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. by moHot(f): 2:23pm On Feb 05, 2012
shey na humnabeing be HANDLE??

[quote][/quote]LOL
Re: Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. by Nobody: 2:26pm On Feb 05, 2012
Michelin 89
Re: Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. by pendusky(m): 2:28pm On Feb 05, 2012
grin natasha and freecocoa grin are al mine! If u try me! I go fight u!
Re: Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. by lolaluv1(f): 2:30pm On Feb 05, 2012
Still thinking. . .
Re: Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. by Wislet(f): 2:30pm On Feb 05, 2012
Una go pick MARRIED handles too?
In that case I pick, uhmmmmm, brb
Re: Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. by oohio2007(m): 2:31pm On Feb 05, 2012
I pick Dyt
Re: Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. by slimyem: 2:32pm On Feb 05, 2012
pendusky:

grin natasha and freecocoa grin are al mine! If u try me! I go fight u!
^you only get to pick one sir so the girls can go round. cheesy
Re: Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. by Nobody: 2:32pm On Feb 05, 2012
make i leave una, make una catch una fun,

I'll be back on the 15th to hear the tories,
Re: Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. by Andrew3(m): 2:33pm On Feb 05, 2012
Is polygamy allowed?  angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. by Tinax(f): 2:34pm On Feb 05, 2012
dn't no who to pick,
Re: Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. by chinnyonwu(m): 2:36pm On Feb 05, 2012
Interesting,
Re: Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. by Nobody: 2:36pm On Feb 05, 2012
Ewo aiye, iya duniye
Re: Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. by Homar(m): 2:38pm On Feb 05, 2012
I will be back let me go over to my joke section and check any girl that is worth it.
Re: Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. by MissyB3(f): 2:38pm On Feb 05, 2012
When I get, at least, 10 swains, can someone please draw my attention back to this thread.  tongue
Re: Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. by Ojobojo1(m): 2:40pm On Feb 05, 2012
I pick Idowuogbo,her fierceness and vibrance can lead to super hot sex.
Re: Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. by 27naira(m): 2:40pm On Feb 05, 2012
I pick dilluminati   grin

***so that after getting her drunk, i'll throw her off third mainland bridge **  lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. by victorazy(m): 2:41pm On Feb 05, 2012
I pick iice
Re: Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. by lovejo(m): 2:41pm On Feb 05, 2012
only ileke-idi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (34)

I Caught My Friend's Girlfriend With Another Man: To Tell Or Not To Tell / Biker Proposes To Biker Girlfriend In Ogun (Photos, Video) / How Many Guys Can Say #amen To This Prayer????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.