Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,024 members, 7,807,013 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:36 AM

Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? - Travel (107) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? (809455 Views)

Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? / Nigerian Students In Canada: How Do You Survive? / Nigerians In The Uk, How Do You Cope With the Scottish Accent? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) ... (213) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? by tshegs19: 11:05pm On Nov 26, 2014
Anyi3:
Please does anybody have an idea on how to pay to schools. I'm trying to pay my accomodation fees and I've used both visa and master cards, yet it said payment failed.
Any ideas on how you got around this?
there are daily Web transaction limits for dos cards. I suggest you contact your bank (customer centre) or Maybe you opt for bank transfer using FORM A.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? by spikesC(m): 8:52pm On Dec 06, 2014
Justwise and DonOms, how far na.
You guys watched today's match abi grin

Do you need a link to the league table cool

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? by justwise(m): 9:06pm On Dec 06, 2014
spikesC:
Justwise and DonOms, how far na.
You guys watched today's match abi grin

Do you need a link to the league table cool

I was expecting this since 5pm, yes i watched it and expected both our result and Chelsea's. No surprise there.

Don't punch the air yet until after 9pm on Monday.
Re: Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? by spikesC(m): 9:18pm On Dec 06, 2014
justwise:

I was expecting this since 5pm, yes i watched it and expected both our result and Chelsea's. No surprise there.

Of course, Southampton is next, though I won't be rooting on that sha.

But someone telling me Arsenal has better chance this season must be the new Mr. Bean
Re: Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? by justwise(m): 9:41am On Dec 07, 2014
spikesC:

Of course, Southampton is next, though I won't be rooting on that sha.

But someone telling me Arsenal has better chance this season must be the new Mr. Bean

We getting a point at Stoke has always been an issue and Stoke play dirty football, it's rugby for any team that goes there.

Just like Chelsea at Newcastle, they never won.

You guys will be lucky to get a point on Monday night.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? by paradisewoods: 10:43pm On Dec 07, 2014
Please guy pounds to naira rate is really high now, what can I do? I decided to leave some part of my maintenance fee in naira so that I will be able to curb my spending but now i'm regretting. pls who knows the ATM rate now and also what I can do sad
Re: Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? by Lexusgs430: 11:54pm On Dec 07, 2014
paradisewoods:
Please guy pounds to naira rate is really high now, what can I do? I decided to leave some part of my maintenance fee in naira so that I will be able to curb my spending but now i'm regretting. pls who knows the ATM rate now and also what I can do sad

Rate as @ today is £1 - N285 (some people are happy, while others are sad) !!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? by Nobody: 2:14am On Dec 09, 2014
justwise:

tongue
(Punches air real hard)
Re: Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? by spikesC(m): 3:57am On Dec 09, 2014
milychocs:

tongue
(Punches air real hard)

grin

Started from the bottom, now we're here cool

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? by marieolae(f): 6:40am On Dec 09, 2014
adaobi123:
Loving uni so far, but I'm not too keen on my flatmates though. undecided
why, and wat skl is that?
Re: Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? by unibenstudent1(m): 6:42am On Dec 09, 2014
marieolae:
why, and wat
skl is that?
so u wan leave us for naija?
Re: Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? by marieolae(f): 6:47am On Dec 09, 2014
does anybody have an idea about brunel uni?
Re: Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? by marieolae(f): 7:13am On Dec 09, 2014
[quote author=jantil post=11423226][/quote] I agree but at the same time the easiest jobs to get as a part time student; working in tescos,asda,primark,marks and spencers etc.

Mechanics, hairdressing,tailor they require full time dedication.

Your advice is helpful though
Re: Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? by justwise(m): 7:38am On Dec 09, 2014
milychocs:

tongue
(Punches air real hard)

Nice to see United fans celebrating getting 28 points after spend millions more than any other club.

It really call for celebration because last season top 4 was a treat for you guys grin grin
Re: Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? by marieolae(f): 8:43am On Dec 09, 2014
Kayusfity:
Abeg can I marry a uk citizen within 6months and claim citizenship within few years??
gosh this is terrible

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? by spikesC(m): 10:20am On Dec 09, 2014
justwise:

Nice to see United fans celebrating getting 28 points after spend millions more than any other club.

It really call for celebration because last season top 4 was a treat for you guys grin grin

Now you want change topic abi grin
How much has Arsenal been spending all these years without any result tongue
Re: Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? by justwise(m): 10:28am On Dec 09, 2014
spikesC:

Now you want change topic abi grin
How much has Arsenal been spending all these years without any result tongue

lol...can you remember the first time Arsenal paid a player more than £100,000 a week?
Re: Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? by spikesC(m): 10:58am On Dec 09, 2014
justwise:

lol...can you remember the first time Arsenal paid a player more than £100,000 a week?

And isn't that affecting the club?
When you guys cant spend money for a big turn around. The team is just there, year in year out playing the same lifeless game...lol
Non of their fans expect much. It's like an already planned and executed set of instructions grin

Do you see how we always make the news, winning or not grin
How many top teams are at the bottom of the table, yet the media doesn't bat an eye.

It's called expectations, glory. It's called football
We sell the papers cool

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? by justwise(m): 11:13am On Dec 09, 2014
spikesC:

When you guys cant spend money for a big turn around. The team is just there, year in year out playing the same lifeless game...lol
Non of their fans expect much. It's like an already planned and executed set of instructions grin

How many top teams are at the bottom of the table, yet the media doesn't bat an eye.

We sell the papers cool

Arsenal playing lifeless football? Bro are you a football fan at all? Get colored TV.

Man U always making news? Yes Ryan Giggs sleeping with his brother's wife for 7years and Wayne Rooney cheating on his wife with granny prostitute....thats the news right?
Re: Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? by spikesC(m): 11:27am On Dec 09, 2014
justwise:

Arsenal playing lifeless football? Bro are you a football fan at all? Get colored TV.

Man U always making news? Yes Ryan Giggs sleeping with his brother's wife for 7years and Wayne Rooney cheating on his wife with granny prostitute....thats the news right?

Yes i am, but not a fanatic. Yeah, I like there game play but you know that's not what am talking about.
No one likes a predictable game. The fun of a game is the unknown.
Dem supposed don give una award for always playing play offs grin

Duh, I have better things to worry about than their private lives. I pay them to entertain me, that's all grin

But that Ryan Giggs own strong oooo cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? by gcey2k(m): 7:21am On Dec 10, 2014
spikesC:

We sell the papers cool

I just liked your comment...
GGMU
Re: Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? by spikesC(m): 9:06am On Dec 10, 2014
gcey2k:

I just liked your comment...
GGMU

cool

Justwise, come and join the team with a selling point oooo cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? by abbakacici: 7:37pm On Dec 10, 2014
Please do any know how much is emergency travel certificates from UK
Re: Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? by Nobody: 11:31pm On Dec 10, 2014
marieolae:
why, and wat skl is that?

I've actually moved and I go to Brighton university
Re: Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? by marieolae(f): 11:33pm On Dec 10, 2014
adaobi123:

I've actually moved and I go to Brighton university
ohh why did u move.are u in ur 1st year? Nd r u working partime? Sorry about the questions embarassed
Re: Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? by wierdpsycho: 3:44am On Dec 11, 2014
marieolae:
ohh why did u move.are u in ur 1st year? Nd r u working partime? Sorry about the questions embarassed
stop asking nansense kweshun..... r u lite skin.... #noOOFEINSE
Re: Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? by Nobody: 8:54am On Dec 11, 2014
marieolae:

I didn't like my flatmates, too dirty plus it was shared accommodation (sharing toilets and showers) and now I live in an en-suite room with nicer and cleaner flatmates.

Yes I'm first year and I'm not working at the moment.
Re: Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? by justwise(m): 9:03am On Dec 11, 2014
adaobi123:

I didn't like my flatmates, too dirty plus it was shared accommodation (sharing toilets and showers) and now I live in an en-suite room with nicer and cleaner flatmates.

Yes I'm first year and I'm not working at the moment.

Student loan doing the job grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? by Nobody: 2:47pm On Dec 11, 2014
justwise:
[/b]

ha ! I wish, student loan doesn't do much for me sad
Re: Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? by spikesC(m): 6:03pm On Dec 11, 2014
adaobi123:

ha ! I wish, student loan doesn't do much for me sad

undecided
You have kids?
Re: Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? by Nobody: 7:12pm On Dec 11, 2014
spikesC:

undecided
You have kids?

no undecided
Re: Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? by diddy62: 1:27am On Dec 12, 2014
justwise:
[/b]

justwise please is it possible I stay in the uk after my masters ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) ... (213) (Reply)

U.S. Non-immigrant Visas: We’re Listening / QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.