Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,958 members, 7,806,775 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:31 PM

Valuable Advice For The Men. He That Has Ears . . - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Valuable Advice For The Men. He That Has Ears . . (1988 Views)

Why Do Guys Like Getting Their Ears Kissed? / For The Men : Pls Why Do Men Do This ? (see Pic) / Romantic Love Text Message And Advice For Distance Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Valuable Advice For The Men. He That Has Ears . . by Wislet(f): 9:26pm On Feb 05, 2012
WARNING: My son, never spend your money on a lady with the notion that you want to marry her in the near future. You are not her parent to pay her school fees, pay for her apprenticeship, pay for her hostel and give her pocket money. When you decide to do that, note that you are doing it for charity and it is at your own risk. She is not obliged to marry you because you have spent your money on her. Infact, it is for your own good for her not to accept to marry you because you have spent on her. That love or marriage will be conditional and deadly. It is about time you young and single guys reason wisely.

If you must spend, let it be because you WANT TO, and not because you want to make an 'investment'.
Invest only in a WIFE and your children. Take up another man's responsibilities at your own risk.
Worse, you could lose your respect along the way. After all, you are 'needed' or useful for something- money.
Much worse, if she ever says the words '' I love you'', Beware. It will be a CHORE saying it cos You are completely invisible/'liked' only because of ur 'usefulness'. Sooner or later the PEST(You) will be done away with. And the ZERO CONTRIBUTOR will be accepted by her family as the 'worthy son-in-law'.

A man that a woman feels OBLIGATED to say Yes to his proposal because he has 'trained' her, should not cry to anyone when he is treated as dirt or her attitude toward him changes later on cos U FORCED her hand.

Could as well be modern day slavery.
Re: Valuable Advice For The Men. He That Has Ears . . by Chimezie198(m): 9:35pm On Feb 05, 2012
Crap!
Re: Valuable Advice For The Men. He That Has Ears . . by Wislet(f): 9:44pm On Feb 05, 2012
If u'd said something intelligent, it would mean an eclipse will happen today. Thanks for being predictable hun. SMH
Re: Valuable Advice For The Men. He That Has Ears . . by queensmith: 9:49pm On Feb 05, 2012
relationships are worthy investments. . . . , . .
Re: Valuable Advice For The Men. He That Has Ears . . by Killz3(m): 11:00pm On Feb 05, 2012
Ok!
Re: Valuable Advice For The Men. He That Has Ears . . by ArQueBusieR(m): 12:03am On Feb 06, 2012
I could pay her fees. But with no strings attached.
Re: Valuable Advice For The Men. He That Has Ears . . by MarcAnthon(m): 12:09am On Feb 06, 2012
Wislet:

If u'd said something intelligent, it would mean an eclipse will happen today. Thanks for being predictable hun. SMH

grin grin grin Damn! That was a sucker punch! Chimezie are you still breathing? Take heart son.

Seriously though, that was some good advice up there.
Re: Valuable Advice For The Men. He That Has Ears . . by HighChief4(m): 3:15am On Feb 06, 2012
You are right
Re: Valuable Advice For The Men. He That Has Ears . . by Chimezie198(m): 7:53am On Feb 06, 2012
** rolls wheelbarrow across the thread**
Re: Valuable Advice For The Men. He That Has Ears . . by omeizad(m): 8:09am On Feb 06, 2012
what u can work 4 u dnt deserve, so if u cant mak an invertemt 4 her u surely dnt deserve her.
Re: Valuable Advice For The Men. He That Has Ears . . by Nobody: 8:58am On Feb 06, 2012

that was heavy copying this comeback for another victim. grin
Re: Valuable Advice For The Men. He That Has Ears . . by Mynd44: 9:40am On Feb 06, 2012
Nonsense and it's ingredients.
Re: Valuable Advice For The Men. He That Has Ears . . by Chimezie198(m): 11:37am On Feb 06, 2012
No wonder she cant find a man! Wise donkey!
Re: Valuable Advice For The Men. He That Has Ears . . by Nobody: 4:57pm On Apr 26, 2012
Hear ye, hear ye. Wisdom hath spoken. For all you Salvation Army soldiers, no whining after your investment goes down the drain.
Re: Valuable Advice For The Men. He That Has Ears . . by luckgames(m): 5:08pm On Apr 26, 2012
Wislet: WARNING: My son, never spend your money on a lady with the notion that you want to marry her in the near future. You are not her parent to pay her school fees, pay for her apprenticeship, pay for her hostel and give her pocket money. When you decide to do that, note that you are doing it for charity and it is at your own risk. She is not obliged to marry you because you have spent your money on her. Infact, it is for your own good for her not to accept to marry you because you have spent on her. That love or marriage will be conditional and deadly. It is about time you young and single guys reason wisely.

If you must spend, let it be because you WANT TO, and not because you want to make an 'investment'.
Invest only in a WIFE and your children.
Take up another man's responsibilities at your own risk.
Worse, you could lose your respect along the way. After all, you are 'needed' or useful for something- money.
Much worse, if she ever says the words '' I love you'', Beware. It will be a CHORE saying it cos You are completely invisible/'liked' only because of ur 'usefulness'. Sooner or later the PEST(You) will be done away with. And the ZERO CONTRIBUTOR will be accepted by her family as the 'worthy son-in-law'.

A man that a woman feels OBLIGATED to say Yes to his proposal because he has 'trained' her, should not cry to anyone when he is treated as dirt or her attitude toward him changes later on cos U FORCED her hand.

Could as well be modern day slavery.

God bless you
Good advice
Completely agreed with you
Re: Valuable Advice For The Men. He That Has Ears . . by Nobody: 5:13pm On Apr 26, 2012
it baffles me why a guy would "invest" in another woman, who can't invest in herself. If he wants to, he really should without compelling her into a relationship. To enter into a relationship should be an uninfluenced decision, not a decision made "under duress". undecided
Re: Valuable Advice For The Men. He That Has Ears . . by Luchitec(m): 7:46pm On Apr 28, 2012
A very good advice you have there.
Re: Valuable Advice For The Men. He That Has Ears . . by kay9(m): 8:27pm On Apr 28, 2012
Totally in agreement. First time hearing a female tell the men-folk not to spend on gurls... Ernn, i know she added ''if you spend, don't expect 'returns on investment' '', but hey thats the objective truth.
Re: Valuable Advice For The Men. He That Has Ears . . by Onegai(f): 9:55pm On Apr 28, 2012
Very, very true. Excellent advice: If you must do anything for anyone in a relationship, do it because you liked them, so you don't expect them to feel obligated to dating/marrying afterwards. I confess, I'm guilty of going "after all I've done for so-and-so..." then I realise that he didn't force me to do it, didn't beg me to do it, I did it because I wanted to help him primarily, then make him realise how nice I was. Same with spending, buy her gifts and invest in her future because you care and don't expect that she will marry you for it.
Re: Valuable Advice For The Men. He That Has Ears . . by Nobody: 10:01pm On Apr 28, 2012
Op is right! & sadly enuf, most of †ЂΞ mugu men who invest in ladies refuse τ̅☺ take care of their mum & sisters. They r greedy mofos.
Re: Valuable Advice For The Men. He That Has Ears . . by Nobody: 10:08pm On Apr 28, 2012
Wislet: If u'd said something intelligent, it would mean an eclipse will happen today. Thanks for being predictable hun. SMH
lol, well said!!
Re: Valuable Advice For The Men. He That Has Ears . . by Riskymallam: 6:00am On May 05, 2012
Who said investments only has to do with money?
Good advice though.
Re: Valuable Advice For The Men. He That Has Ears . . by Ranoscky(m): 6:21am On May 05, 2012
Nice one there.

(1) (Reply)

Have U Played A Trick On The Opposite Gender? Share Ur Story! / I Am In Love / Is It Right For A Lady To Do House Chore For Her Boyfriend During Courtship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.