Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,795 members, 7,798,687 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:34 AM

How Do You Break Up With A Girl Without Hurting Her Feelings? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Break Up With A Girl Without Hurting Her Feelings? (9103 Views)

How Do You Turn A Lady Down Without Hurting Her / How To Know She Is A ‘runs Girl’ Without Meeting Her In Person / Is Possible To Disvirgin A Girl Without Bleeding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Break Up With A Girl Without Hurting Her Feelings? by FXKing2012(m): 10:14pm On Feb 05, 2012
How do you break up with a girl without hurting her feelings?

Suggestions are urgently needed.
Re: How Do You Break Up With A Girl Without Hurting Her Feelings? by Nobody: 10:19pm On Feb 05, 2012
FXKing2012:

How do you break up with a girl without hurting her feelings?

Suggestions are urgently needed.
breakup+ girl = hurting her feelings
Re: How Do You Break Up With A Girl Without Hurting Her Feelings? by queensmith: 10:20pm On Feb 05, 2012
ahh crap! i have no idea! if she likes you she will certainly be hurt!!

how long have u guys been together?

Well you can try being a jerk and just ignoring her from now on, if she has an ounce of respect for herself she will automatically hate you and move on with life.

you can be complicated and just tell her its not working, or that youve found someone else, she will automatically hate you and move on with her life.

you can try not showering for days and smelling like a ogre that lives in a gutter- she may be the one to dump you!
Re: How Do You Break Up With A Girl Without Hurting Her Feelings? by FXKing2012(m): 10:38pm On Feb 05, 2012
queensmith:

Well you can try being a jerk and just ignoring her from now on, if she has an ounce of respect for herself she will automatically hate you and move on with life.

you can be complicated and just tell her its not working, or that youve found someone else, she will automatically hate you and move on with her life.

you can try not showering for days and smelling like a ogre that lives in a gutter- she may be the one to dump you!

Nice suggestions but the problem is she's still gonna hate me which is what I'm trying to avoid. The 3rd suggestions seems good though cos if she gets to dump me then she's not gonna hate me. But problem with smelling is that the smell also gets to those u wouldnt wanna smell bad to such as family, friends and any prospective new girl.
Re: How Do You Break Up With A Girl Without Hurting Her Feelings? by Killz3(m): 10:49pm On Feb 05, 2012
It's just not possible! The only time a girl's feelings wont be hurt is if she is the one doing the break up!
Re: How Do You Break Up With A Girl Without Hurting Her Feelings? by Nobody: 10:55pm On Feb 05, 2012
queensmith:

Lmaooooo
Re: How Do You Break Up With A Girl Without Hurting Her Feelings? by 1stKlass(f): 11:07pm On Feb 05, 2012
So long as you are honest then no matter how painful the initial break up is , in time the other party will respect you for the fact you treated her with honesty and integrity right up to the end. There is no easy way to break up with anyone but there is always the proper way.
Re: How Do You Break Up With A Girl Without Hurting Her Feelings? by snthesis(m): 11:39pm On Feb 05, 2012
:PU make an ass of urself till she breaks up with u, den u cry and ask her y she, make sure u don't overdo it else she'll take ur sorry stupid ass back
Re: How Do You Break Up With A Girl Without Hurting Her Feelings? by FXKing2012(m): 11:42pm On Feb 05, 2012
snthesis:

:PU make an Bottom of urself till she breaks up with u, den u cry and ask her y she, make sure u don't overdo it else she'll take ur sorry silly Bottom back

lolzzz
Re: How Do You Break Up With A Girl Without Hurting Her Feelings? by Mynd44: 11:53pm On Feb 05, 2012
Just start behaving badly. I Am sure she will dump you and you will still be friends
Re: How Do You Break Up With A Girl Without Hurting Her Feelings? by FXKing2012(m): 12:20am On Feb 06, 2012
Mynd_44:

Just start behaving badly. I Am sure she will dump you and you will still be friends

So how do I behave badly? Do I ignore her? abuse her? allow her catch me wt another girl? All these will still cause her to hate me.
Re: How Do You Break Up With A Girl Without Hurting Her Feelings? by Nobody: 12:58am On Feb 06, 2012
Mehn. . .that's bound to be tough.

But, how you do it depends on the size of your liver, tongue grin grin
Re: How Do You Break Up With A Girl Without Hurting Her Feelings? by denzel2009: 2:13am On Feb 06, 2012
FXKing2012:

So how do I behave badly? Do I ignore her? abuse her? allow her catch me wt another girl? All these will still cause her to hate me.
try to seduce her mum.
Re: How Do You Break Up With A Girl Without Hurting Her Feelings? by Nobody: 2:35am On Feb 06, 2012
Their is no way u break up without her not feeling hurt, unless if it's the other way round
Re: How Do You Break Up With A Girl Without Hurting Her Feelings? by HighChief4(m): 3:10am On Feb 06, 2012
Give me her number and she wont run after you again (no offence, am just trying to help a brother)
Re: How Do You Break Up With A Girl Without Hurting Her Feelings? by queensmith: 4:09am On Feb 06, 2012
she's going to hate you if she has feelings for you.

Tell her she can do much better than you because someone else will love her more

and once you've broken up with her DO NOT contact her ever! wait for her to contact you. the last thing you want to do is send her mixed messages

but 1stklass is right, she will respect you for being honest.

good luck with all that
Re: How Do You Break Up With A Girl Without Hurting Her Feelings? by Metalgoong(m): 4:33am On Feb 06, 2012
queensmith:

she's going to hate you if she has feelings for you.

Tell her she can do much better than you because someone else will love her more

and once you've broken up with her [b]DO NOT contact her ever! [/b]wait for her to contact you. the last thing you want to do is send her mixed messages

but 1stklass is right, she will respect you for being honest.

good luck with all that

Please can you throw more light on the above highlighted line? . . .   Also what if  the poster wants to get back with her months after the break up?  grin grin

Just curious because a friend of mine is in a similar situation.  Thanks!
Re: How Do You Break Up With A Girl Without Hurting Her Feelings? by queensmith: 5:03am On Feb 06, 2012
^^ you 'friend' huh? Lol
Well it seems the posters main intention is to avoid hurting her. Some men atimes don't realise their confusion can be hurtful. If you dump her you cannot then toy with her emotions months later by calling her to get back together.
If you feel like you may want to be with her, then you can ask that you take a break (find a suitable excuse) or travel for some time to clear your head.
Breaking up with her should be irreversible, if your meant to be then maybe in future you will meet but it's a decision you take with a sacrifice. That your selsfish intentions may just cost you the love of your life.
Re: How Do You Break Up With A Girl Without Hurting Her Feelings? by 9janinja1(f): 5:39am On Feb 06, 2012
i'm not just that into you, again

its not you, its me

your not my type anymore

lets be friends

i'm incapable of loving now

what we have is not working out

your way too good for me, you deserve better
Re: How Do You Break Up With A Girl Without Hurting Her Feelings? by Metalgoong(m): 6:01am On Feb 06, 2012
queensmith:

^^ you 'friend' huh? Lol
Well it seems the posters main intention is to avoid hurting her. Some men atimes don't realise their confusion can be hurtful. If you dump her you cannot then toy with her emotions months later by calling her to get back together.
If you feel like you may want to be with her, then you can ask that you take a break (find a suitable excuse) or travel for some time to clear your head.
Breaking up with her should be irreversible, if your meant to be then maybe in future you will meet but it's a decision you take with a sacrifice. That your selsfish intentions may just cost you the love of your life.

Nawa ooo . . .
Why shouldnt EXs be good friends after a break up??
Why should breaking up be irreversible? . . I think the word forgiveness still exist! grin

queensmith, a personal question for you: Would you accept back an Ex who broke up with you for reasons that doesnt relate to cheating? ( ie during the hiatus, he or she didnt get involved in another relationship )

Again, thats a predicament a friend of mine has found himself in . . . He needs our sincere advice like the original poster grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How Do You Break Up With A Girl Without Hurting Her Feelings? by queensmith: 8:12am On Feb 06, 2012
Metalgoong:

Nawa ooo . . .
Why shouldnt EXs be good friends after a break up??
Why should breaking up be irreversible? . . I think the word forgiveness still exist! grin

queensmith, a personal question for you: Would you accept back an Ex who broke up with you for reasons that doesnt relate to cheating? ( ie during the hiatus, he or she didnt get involved in another relationship )

Again, thats a predicament a friend of mine has found himself in . . . He needs our sincere advice like the original poster grin grin grin grin grin
They can be friends, of course they can. But she has to instigate the friendship. She will be the one to say whether they can be good friends or not.
What exactly is being forgiven here? The mans stupidity and confusion? I dont think women should forgive such nonsense, in such a case its obvious the man is trying to toy with her emotions.
No i will not, because the dude isn't convinced that im worth his time. Breaking up and getting back together won't change that. If there were genuine emotions in the relationship, the solution will have been to talk and work things out.
Yea yea your 'friend' and his 'predicament! :p
Re: How Do You Break Up With A Girl Without Hurting Her Feelings? by ucheike: 8:16am On Feb 06, 2012
If you've been buying her stuff, electronics, taking her out to take aways, for groceries, clothes, make up etc. she will be hurt she may even contemplate suicide, the best way is by giving her money to soothe her broken purse heart, if you're a broke guy, I can guarantee you that she will be happy you're gone
Re: How Do You Break Up With A Girl Without Hurting Her Feelings? by Chnges(m): 8:35am On Feb 06, 2012
This is the same situation i find myself. Even though i've been keeping her at arms length, changing my sim card so as to tell her i don't care anymore, she still insist she loves me. And i don't just want to hear her cry, it makes me think i've been cursed. She lost her Dad last year december and it seems like i'm the only one she cries to and breaking up will add more salt to the injury. Sometimes, after making up my mind to tell her, i'll be confused at the sound of her voice. I wish she could understand but all she wants is me by her side. I'm tired of the pretence, what is all this?? I need help!!
Re: How Do You Break Up With A Girl Without Hurting Her Feelings? by IbroSaunks(m): 8:40am On Feb 06, 2012
if her feelings aren't hurt, she probably never loved u in the 1st place.

if u break it up and she seems fine and not hurt, she may be pretending.
Re: How Do You Break Up With A Girl Without Hurting Her Feelings? by queensmith: 8:41am On Feb 06, 2012
Ch@nges:

This is the same situation i find myself. Even though i've been keeping her at arms length, changing my sim card so as to tell her i don't care anymore, she still insist she loves me. And i don't just want to hear her cry, it makes me think i've been cursed. She lost her Dad last year december and it seems like i'm the only one she cries to and breaking up will add more salt to the injury. Sometimes, after making up my mind to tell her, i'll be confused at the sound of her voice. I wish she could understand but all she wants is me by her side. I'm tired of the pretence, what is all this?? I need help!!  

Aww changes, thats a tough one. In this case you have to be cruel to be kind. She doesnt care that you dont love her, thats too bad she should. But shes in a bad place so it makes sense she will desperately cling to the man in her life.
You changed your simcard but you obviously didnt stick with it? You still spoke to her? Its better for you and her to cut off communication completely until you both move on.
Imo you should explain your feelings and if she likes she should listen. Good luck with all that
Re: How Do You Break Up With A Girl Without Hurting Her Feelings? by Nobody: 8:42am On Feb 06, 2012
Offer your friendship instead,
Re: How Do You Break Up With A Girl Without Hurting Her Feelings? by FXKing2012(m): 8:55am On Feb 06, 2012
You guys are awesome, lives are being touched and changed here.

Someone like @Changes and @Metalgoong (if itz indeed his friend) are gaining something just as I am. @Queensmith seems to be the person to go to for advice on this issue.
Re: How Do You Break Up With A Girl Without Hurting Her Feelings? by IbroSaunks(m): 9:10am On Feb 06, 2012
Smh at peeps looking for an easy way out! there isn't! sometimes we get into stuff with the best intentions, but somehow it doesn't work out. if u care about her enough to not want to hurt her feelings, my advice is for u to let the relationship die a natural death or heal itself, cos it's possible u realise that u still love her later on and ur happy again. however, if there is no going back, and uv given it serious thought, deciding that breaking it is the only way, you need to bite the bullet. she would hurt, but sometimes life is about doing what's necessary. eventually she would move on, like you would if she broke up with u! but looking to eat ur cake and have it, you may end up procrastinating and wasting valuable time.
Re: How Do You Break Up With A Girl Without Hurting Her Feelings? by Chnges(m): 9:11am On Feb 06, 2012
queensmith:

Aww changes, thats a tough one. In this case you have to be cruel to be kind. She doesnt care that you dont love her, thats too bad she should. But shes in a bad place so it makes sense she will desperately cling to the man in her life.
You changed your simcard but you obviously didnt stick with it? You still spoke to her? Its better for you and her to cut off communication completely until you both move on.
Imo you should explain your feelings and if she likes she should listen. Good luck with all that
Yea i undestand you, but may be i'm too emmotional. I'm considering her feelings and it's just because of the death of her Dad and it'll look as if i left her when she needed me most. Her siblings knows who i am and she's the first Child. They'll defintely take me for a devil which is my ultimate concern. And coming to my contacts, i have contacts that i can't stand to loose. So when is the perfect time to discharge her?? @all i need ur help too
Re: How Do You Break Up With A Girl Without Hurting Her Feelings? by Mynd44: 9:24am On Feb 06, 2012
FXKing2012:

if she catches you with another girl, she would not break up, she will kill you
Re: How Do You Break Up With A Girl Without Hurting Her Feelings? by Chimezie198(m): 9:54am On Feb 06, 2012
Dumped one yesterday!
Re: How Do You Break Up With A Girl Without Hurting Her Feelings? by freecocoa(f): 10:02am On Feb 06, 2012
I'm yet to see a lady who wasn't\isn't hurt when a guy she loves breaks up with her,the only way she won't be hurt is if she's on the same page with you about breaking up, in which case there shouldn't be fear of her feelings getting hurt.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Guys Pls Take It Easy On Her(my Future Wife) @ PHOTO / She Has No Nipplesx (photos) / Food That Can Improve Your Sex Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.