Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,903 members, 7,802,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:47 AM

Men - Have You Ever Tried To Change Your Child's Diaper - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Men - Have You Ever Tried To Change Your Child's Diaper (7061 Views)

Please Save Me From Myself, My Husband Cheated On Me, I Tried To Kill Myself / A Nairalander Bathing A Baby And Changing Diaper(photo) / Best Diaper For Babies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men - Have You Ever Tried To Change Your Child's Diaper by tigerleggs(m): 1:14pm On Feb 07, 2012
stepo707:

Just curious oh.Please dont abuse me.Whats the difference between pampers and diapers.Am gonna be a daddy soon
Joy of fatherhood is immeasurable. I now understand that little thing as changing of diaper could help one to connect to their child. One should always feel free to ask question no matter how awkward it might look or one should be ready to die one day of ignorance.
To your question, Diaper or nappy is a piece of soft cloth or wool that is folded around a baby's adult's bottom and between its legs to absorb and hold its body waste, while Pampers is one of a trade name for disposable diaper.
Re: Men - Have You Ever Tried To Change Your Child's Diaper by jaybee3(m): 1:16pm On Feb 07, 2012
Yes
No biggie
Re: Men - Have You Ever Tried To Change Your Child's Diaper by Nobody: 1:51pm On Feb 07, 2012
Hahaaaa haaaahaaahaaaa,
Muheeee heeeeee hee,
Hoohoo hooollaaalaaaaaaaaa,
Cnt stop laughing o o. Wenever u see a guy changing a baby's diaper, jst look @ his face, Its so disgusting to him. Make dem see wetin woman sef de seeeeee
Re: Men - Have You Ever Tried To Change Your Child's Diaper by pixiraver(m): 3:36pm On Feb 07, 2012
I do change my child's diaper almost daily, i do bath and feed her as well. When my wife is busy i need to assist, most Nigerian men treat their wives as slaves, cook, wash, clean, take care of the kids, take care of the man yet they also expect the woman to work!!

That is why naija men drift apart from their kids when they grow older.
Re: Men - Have You Ever Tried To Change Your Child's Diaper by Meedu(m): 5:16pm On Feb 07, 2012
I DID IT WITH MY HEAD LOOKING AWAY, WHILE ONE OF MY EYE BALL IS LOOKING AT THE POOP.
Re: Men - Have You Ever Tried To Change Your Child's Diaper by Genius100: 7:20pm On Feb 07, 2012
OP is obviously in Nigeria. The Nigerian men overseas don change diaper tire,
Re: Men - Have You Ever Tried To Change Your Child's Diaper by Freesia(f): 11:41pm On Feb 07, 2012
Awwwwwww
Absolutely Fantastic !!
Re: Men - Have You Ever Tried To Change Your Child's Diaper by Pinkzs(f): 12:50am On Feb 08, 2012
Most nigerian men feel its the sole duty of the mums to handle such trivial issues & so pay little or no attention and when they are left alone with the baby all hell will be let loose with numerous complaints left, right & center. Nigerian dads learn to support your wives by helping out once in a while so that you wont be caught unawares. Cheers!
Re: Men - Have You Ever Tried To Change Your Child's Diaper by iaabc(f): 12:17pm On Feb 08, 2012
Meedu:

I DID IT WITH MY HEAD LOOKING AWAY, WHILE ONE OF MY EYE BALL IS LOOKING AT THE POOP.
very funny. Keep it up guys! wink
Re: Men - Have You Ever Tried To Change Your Child's Diaper by stepo707: 1:27pm On Feb 08, 2012
jidewin:

Hey,no one will abuse you for asking a simple direct question. Except the UNLEARNED.
Anyway,pampers is the trade name, a brand of product (diaper) I think its by procter and gamble.
Diaper (Nappy)is the protective cover for babies(and also the aged)bosom to collect their waste (poo and wee),coveniently disposable and hygienically fitted for wears.
Thank you very much.Up Nigerian Fathers
Re: Men - Have You Ever Tried To Change Your Child's Diaper by Tobiegal(f): 9:36am On Feb 09, 2012
This post is simply hilarious!!!!

And its good to know guys r now into most of these baby thingie,

My hubby changes diapers, n recently, started to bath our boy, and he enjoys it! (the bathing part sha)

But he's still rustie wen it comes to feeding him, our 11mth old boy with plenty energy, is some serious task. grin
Re: Men - Have You Ever Tried To Change Your Child's Diaper by tigerleggs(m): 1:14pm On Jul 04, 2012
Tobiegal: This post is simply hilarious!!!!

And its good to know guys r now into most of these baby thingie,

My hubby changes diapers, n recently, started to bath our boy, and he enjoys it! (the bathing part sha)

But he's still rustie wen it comes to feeding him, our 11mth old boy with plenty energy, is some serious task. grin
Kids are fun.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Are They So Many Pedophile's Out There? / Will Conception Be Possible Without Women In Any Way? / Pls Help My Husband Always Report Any Little Misunderstanding We Have To His Mum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.