Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,088 members, 7,807,248 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:34 AM

Us Arraigns Nigerian Nurse For handling Patient - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Us Arraigns Nigerian Nurse For handling Patient (14863 Views)

Fake Prophet Cons Lagos Nurse For Sex / EFCC Arraigns Five Suspected Internet Fraudsters / EFCC Arraigns 19-year-old Suspected Internet Scammer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Us Arraigns Nigerian Nurse For handling Patient by toluxa1(m): 4:44am On Feb 06, 2012
A former Wishard nursing assistant accused of handling a patient and videotaping it appeared in an Indianapolis court on Tuesday. The judge appointed a public defender and entered a “not guilty” plea on his behalf.

But police said the evidence against Folajuwani Ajayi pointed to guilt. His immigration status, though, could help him avoid jail term.

Ajayi is scheduled to face trial for one felony and two misdemeanor charges on April 2.

But court documents indicated while working at Wishard Memorial Hospital, the certified nursing assistant fondled an unconscious inmate being treated in the hospital’s detention area and videotaped it.

According to the probable cause affidavit, Ajayi’s cell phone video showed “a black male remove the clothing material around the female patient” and fondled her Core area.

Police said a fumbling Ajayi accidentally video-taped his Wishard-issued ID card that hung around his neck. The court document said the video showed Ajayi’s name and the title care tech.

“It’s always disturbing when someone in a position of trust violates that trust,” said Eric Schmadeke, Marion County deputy prosecutor.

Ajayi holds resident alien status. Police and prosecutors have alerted Immigration and Customs Enforcement leaders.

But Schmadeke said investigation was only beginning.

There were 40,000 pictures and 17 videos on Ajayi’s cell phone. Investigators are trying to identify the women in every image, find them and interview them. If and when they do, Ajayi could face many more charges.

PUNCHNG
http://www.punchng.com/news/us-arraigns-nigerian-nurse-for-handling-patient/
Re: Us Arraigns Nigerian Nurse For handling Patient by Nobody: 4:55am On Feb 06, 2012
i perceive a frame up here angry angry angry, why would i believe that a grown up would video himself/id card while commiting a crime and store it in his phone without passwording it.
Re: Us Arraigns Nigerian Nurse For handling Patient by dayokanu(m): 4:59am On Feb 06, 2012
Another one

Re: Us Arraigns Nigerian Nurse For handling Patient by Lasinoh: 7:51am On Feb 06, 2012
But court documents indicated while working at Wishard Memorial Hospital, the certified nursing assistant fondled an unconscious inmate being treated in the hospital’s detention area and videotaped it.

According to the probable cause affidavit, Ajayi’s cell phone video showed “a black male remove the clothing material around the female patient” and fondled her Core area.
Police said a fumbling Ajayi accidentally video-taped his Wishard-issued ID card that hung around his neck. The court document said the video showed Ajayi’s name and the title care tech.

[size=20pt]There were 40,000 pictures and 17 videos on Ajayi’s cell phone. Investigators are trying to identify the women in every image, find them and interview them. If and when they do, Ajayi could face many more charges.[/size]

He video taped it too? shocked
Disgusting!
WTF is 'core area'? undecided
Dem take poohsie swear for Nigerian men? undecided

Okay!
Anyone keeping scores.
Igbo vs Yoruba.

1:1

Violators of the week's special.

Any other Nigerian tribes to report for 'violation' duty?

Calabar is seriously missing in action. How come? undecided
Re: Us Arraigns Nigerian Nurse For handling Patient by Lasinoh: 8:02am On Feb 06, 2012

Ugly MOFO. . . No wonder he has to fin-ger unconscious patients.

http://www.punchng.com/news/us-arraigns-nigerian-nurse-for-handling-patient/

Mu he he he he he

The comments are hilarious. Naija too get bad mouth I swear! cheesy

Ahmed Sule February 6, 2012 at 1:06 am

Sicko. Pussy is everywhere mad man.

Dickson February 6, 2012 at 1:42 am

His case is not ordinary. If he has seen pussy before then why would he do that, then how did they get it on his fone? Na african network science at work.

Defence February 6, 2012 at 1:54 am

well, he probably might not have seen a “white one” before, as I believe there is a high likelihood that his patient was of a different race

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Us Arraigns Nigerian Nurse For handling Patient by Ndata(m): 8:31am On Feb 06, 2012
Where is that bigot Rhino.dmn .Is he hiding now?I guess this is not an Igbo man but your own Yoruba that why you are not showing up.Slowpoke.
Re: Us Arraigns Nigerian Nurse For handling Patient by ogbo17: 10:25am On Feb 07, 2012
god have mercy !!!!
Re: Us Arraigns Nigerian Nurse For handling Patient by Lasinoh: 10:34am On Feb 07, 2012
paulinus afam obi February 6, 2012 at 7:34 am 

[size=20pt]YOURUBA @ it again, in American & London prison, the number of YOURUBA ethnics is more than that of indigenes. This people are bleeping criminal 4 christ sake.Just send her to her IJEBU home where she will meets her type, bonch of cowards[/size] 

Tot it wuz only on NL we could read such things? grin
Lovvvit! kiss
Re: Us Arraigns Nigerian Nurse For handling Patient by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 10:35am On Feb 07, 2012
Let us not make this an ethnic affair (as usual) it affects all Nigerians in a very negative way - perceptions people have about you can affect a whole Nation - ask the Germans or better yet, Ask Nigerians  angry Making it a tribal (yes Tribal is not a bad word as some of our "intelligent" nairalanders have put forward tongue)affair only just proves how stupid/divided/bigoted we are
Re: Us Arraigns Nigerian Nurse For handling Patient by Lasinoh: 10:37am On Feb 07, 2012
Too late.
It is already a 'tribal' affair.
Wake up! kiss
Re: Us Arraigns Nigerian Nurse For handling Patient by MrResource(m): 10:52am On Feb 07, 2012
embarassed embarassed

40,000 pictures
Re: Us Arraigns Nigerian Nurse For handling Patient by Nobody: 11:22am On Feb 07, 2012
Hmmmmm, ~fingers crossed~
Re: Us Arraigns Nigerian Nurse For handling Patient by blackboi(m): 11:25am On Feb 07, 2012
KittyAdict or low self-esteem @ work
Re: Us Arraigns Nigerian Nurse For handling Patient by Afam4eva(m): 11:33am On Feb 07, 2012
40000 pictures no be beans oo. This guy is a puzzy addict. He's not even a real nurse.
Re: Us Arraigns Nigerian Nurse For handling Patient by phreakabit(m): 11:38am On Feb 07, 2012
Dayokanu is an absolute mor0n and has derailed the thread from its original purpose. If you intend starting a tribal slugfest here, quit being such an assh0l3, passing subliminal messages, and just come out and start it! Even though I assure you, you don't want to go there! Bloody Fraudster .
Re: Us Arraigns Nigerian Nurse For handling Patient by Mobinga: 11:44am On Feb 07, 2012
phreakabit:

Dayokanu is an absolute mor0n and has derailed the thread from its original purpose. If you intend starting a tribal slugfest here, quit being such an assh0l3, passing subliminal messages, and just come out and start it! Even though I assure you, you don't want to go there! Bloody Fraudster .

You need to chill.

You term it a subliminal, how does it imply derailing ethnic bigotry?
Re: Us Arraigns Nigerian Nurse For handling Patient by najib14(m): 11:46am On Feb 07, 2012
thats awful sad
Re: Us Arraigns Nigerian Nurse For handling Patient by denzel2009: 11:51am On Feb 07, 2012
These reporters and their sensationalism. How can he have 40000 pictures on his phone? that's like whole of youp[i]o[/i]rn on a mobile phone.

Anyway, he is a foool!
Re: Us Arraigns Nigerian Nurse For handling Patient by ifyalways(f): 12:06pm On Feb 07, 2012
^Its possible,depending on lenghts of the videos and phone memory.

@Topic,the guy is obviously sick.
Re: Us Arraigns Nigerian Nurse For handling Patient by favouredjb(f): 12:18pm On Feb 07, 2012
Oh no!tribalism on this thread again
Re: Us Arraigns Nigerian Nurse For handling Patient by Nobody: 12:21pm On Feb 07, 2012
Hmm. . .Weird.

Beats me why he would *Record* these things. WTF man?!! undecided undecided
Re: Us Arraigns Nigerian Nurse For handling Patient by Okontami: 12:22pm On Feb 07, 2012
grin grin All of una no well , una just dey quarell abeg where are d pictures and videos we wan see them make we use toto feed our eyes grin grin
Re: Us Arraigns Nigerian Nurse For handling Patient by Mobinga: 12:26pm On Feb 07, 2012
40,000 photos. Highly unlikely, unless he his camera is very low quality. Besides it's an obvious exagerration.
Re: Us Arraigns Nigerian Nurse For handling Patient by Nobody: 12:32pm On Feb 07, 2012
dayokanu:

Another one

This wasn't needed at all , if the poster wanted to start a tribal feud let him go ahead. You are better than this
Re: Us Arraigns Nigerian Nurse For handling Patient by Nobody: 12:35pm On Feb 07, 2012
Lasinoh:

He video taped it too? shocked
Disgusting!
WTF is 'core area'? undecided
Dem take poohsie swear for Nigerian men? undecided

Okay!
Anyone keeping scores.
Igbo vs Yoruba.

1:1

Violators of the week's special.

Any other Nigerian tribes to report for 'violation' duty?

Calabar is seriously missing in action. How come? undecided

lol. You are hilariously insane.
Re: Us Arraigns Nigerian Nurse For handling Patient by Mobinga: 12:54pm On Feb 07, 2012
dayokanu:

Another one

You're severely mentally impaired.

@Phreakabit, I was on mobile, with Images turned off. Disregard my previous post.
Re: Us Arraigns Nigerian Nurse For handling Patient by Onyenna(m): 1:03pm On Feb 07, 2012
40,000 pictures!!!,  Lord have mercy!!,  As in, WotTheFuck!, The dude is just a slowpoke, He even video taped his iD,  (i just pray it's a set up!)
Re: Us Arraigns Nigerian Nurse For handling Patient by hrhobi1(m): 1:09pm On Feb 07, 2012
nairaand i hail una ohh, very funny set off nigerians
Re: Us Arraigns Nigerian Nurse For handling Patient by buzor(m): 1:43pm On Feb 07, 2012
another yeriba rapist on loose
Re: Us Arraigns Nigerian Nurse For handling Patient by executinal(m): 2:22pm On Feb 07, 2012
WTF?? This is guy is posses, take him to T.B Joshua ASAP
Re: Us Arraigns Nigerian Nurse For handling Patient by Nobody: 2:30pm On Feb 07, 2012
aguiyi:

i perceive a frame up here angry angry angry, why would i believe that a grown up would video himself/id card while commiting a crime and store it in his phone without passwording it.

No such thing as a password when it comes to dealing with a determined law enforcement department, especially on a cellphone.
Re: Us Arraigns Nigerian Nurse For handling Patient by mkmyers45(m): 3:13pm On Feb 07, 2012
Hmmmmm rhino.4dm where are you? Hmm if for say na igbo or hausa name we 4 no hear word

(1) (2) (Reply)

Newborn Baby Dumped In Wastebin Found Dead In Calabar This Morning(pics) / Taskforce And Thugs Attack Lilypond Terminal, Tin Can / Man Catches His Pregnant Wife Sleeping With Pastor On Their Conjugal Bed(Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.