Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,487 members, 7,801,249 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 12:54 PM

Why Guys Are So Absent-minded - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Guys Are So Absent-minded (3107 Views)

Reasons Why Guys Nigerian Dump Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts / Why Guys Can't Do Without Ladies. / Reasons Why Guys Avoid Commitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Guys Are So Absent-minded by afroqueen(f): 10:19pm On Oct 16, 2007
angry angry angrywhy is it that most guys don't remember things such as anniversary, birthdays, and so on? angry angry angry
Re: Why Guys Are So Absent-minded by Nobody: 10:21pm On Oct 16, 2007
because we dont have to remember them. just another opportunity to empty our pockets.
Re: Why Guys Are So Absent-minded by femi6(m): 10:27pm On Oct 16, 2007
@david
i agree with u on that and also we got so many thing going so we cant remember everything
Re: Why Guys Are So Absent-minded by Busta(f): 12:09am On Oct 17, 2007
davidylan:

because we don't have to remember them. just another opportunity to empty our pockets.

wat an excuse!
Re: Why Guys Are So Absent-minded by drrionelli(m): 12:21am On Oct 17, 2007
Uh, what was the question? grin
Re: Why Guys Are So Absent-minded by Nobody: 12:23am On Oct 17, 2007
Busta:

what an excuse!

would it be a better excuse if i said its because women have a bigger brain than us? tongue
Re: Why Guys Are So Absent-minded by netotse(m): 12:57am On Oct 17, 2007
afroqueen:

angry angry angrywhy is it that most guys don't remember things such as anniversary, birthdays, and so on? angry angry angry

that has got too be one of d most stereotyped questions possible, i dnt forget those things(at least when it comes to my gelfrend (ex-we broke up yesterday)) in fact i doubt she even remembers when we started going out or even d day we first met(i do!) so u saying y do men forget is jst sooooo lame!
Re: Why Guys Are So Absent-minded by Nobody: 1:03am On Oct 17, 2007
Very correct Netotse, i remember an ex-girlfriend of mine was so shocked the day i told her the very day, hr, minute we started dating, the very words i used, her reply and the place. She didnt remember all the details.

We do remember, its just that we dont think its as important as women do. Besides for most women, its simply an opportunity to blackmail their mates into getting them gifts - more like a perfect excuse for extortion.
Re: Why Guys Are So Absent-minded by ThoniaSlim(f): 1:54am On Oct 17, 2007
@topic
most guys remember, out of the most they can be categorized into four different groups, the first group remembers and do what they are suppose to do in time. the second group waits till the last minute so it looks like a surprise. the third group remembers but chooses to pretend they don't remember, because they know whats expected of them and they don't get to spend any money. the last group in this category remembers but just think its not important, these are the very insensitive ones.

for the few who do not remember, its either they got to many things on their minds to remember or they got dumb brains. angry
Re: Why Guys Are So Absent-minded by ikamefa(f): 2:06am On Oct 17, 2007
@topic some gals can be absent-minded too undecided

i guess it all depends on the individual
Re: Why Guys Are So Absent-minded by MoOdYLaDy(f): 2:49am On Oct 17, 2007
@topic

I don't know the type of guys you have dated and still dating because not all men all like that wink, I have lots of guy friends and most of them always remembers special days like that especially their anniversary.
Re: Why Guys Are So Absent-minded by 2dye4(m): 9:28am On Oct 17, 2007
MoOdYLaDy:

@topic

I don't know the type of guys you have dated and still dating because not all men all like that wink, I have lots of guy friends and most of them always remembers special days like that especially their anniversary.

very true!
Re: Why Guys Are So Absent-minded by Kaestro(m): 11:07am On Oct 17, 2007
@ poster.It all depends on how this occassion relates to the importance of the person involved.We often remeber these things if it signifies something special in our lives.When it starts to get worse is when women make so much fuss about unessecary events like relationship anniversaries.I sent a birthday text to an ex-girlfriend from like 10yrs ago and she still finds it amazing I remembered despite her not recalling mine only 9 days apart.
Re: Why Guys Are So Absent-minded by efuah(f): 11:26am On Oct 17, 2007
ThoniaSlim:

@topic
most guys remember, out of the most they can be categorized into four different groups, the first group remembers and do what they are suppose to do in time. the second group waits till the last minute so it looks like a surprise. the third group remembers but chooses to pretend they don't remember, because they know whats expected of them and they don't get to spend any money. the last group in this category remembers but just think its not important, these are the very insensitive ones.

for the few who do not remember, its either they got to many things on their minds to remember or they got dumb brains. angry
word!
Re: Why Guys Are So Absent-minded by Bigjay(m): 11:40am On Oct 17, 2007
Most guyz don't remember cos they spend more time thinking of they can get laid
Re: Why Guys Are So Absent-minded by havanah: 11:44am On Oct 17, 2007
not all men forget and not all women remember, undecided undecided

it goes both ways
Re: Why Guys Are So Absent-minded by Bigjay(m): 12:36pm On Oct 17, 2007
Na lie o, girls hold things like that so dearly to their heart.
Re: Why Guys Are So Absent-minded by segzicres(m): 12:55pm On Oct 17, 2007
there are too many things a man has to think about. he doesn't want to live in poverty and i agree with , it's just another scamm to empty our pockets. shocked
Re: Why Guys Are So Absent-minded by zignorr(m): 1:08pm On Oct 17, 2007
because we don't have to remember them. just another opportunity to empty our pockets.

laughing my fucking dick off cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Why Guys Are So Absent-minded by saucekid(m): 1:21pm On Oct 17, 2007
zignorr,

it is either you are laughing ur frozen tooth or privates off,

when will you laugh yourself off nairaland? grin grin

@ poster,

we no dey forget those kain tin but we no fit dey tell una because una go wan extort(run) us down
Re: Why Guys Are So Absent-minded by zignorr(m): 1:29pm On Oct 17, 2007
when will you laugh yourself off nairaland?
grin grin

so that you can have easybaby tongue tongue tongue

laughing my eyes off cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Why Guys Are So Absent-minded by Scopium: 2:36pm On Oct 18, 2007
It's a two way traffic. Guys and girls and guilty of it. Maybe guys do it more. I don't remember my own birthday. I had to hire my phone to do the job for me. On the flip side girls only remember birthdays, anniversary, shopping, shows, etc. They remember how old their last birthday gift is but don't remember how RED it made your account.
Re: Why Guys Are So Absent-minded by yimiton(f): 2:45pm On Oct 18, 2007
I love birthdays! and all other firsts, they always call for gifts and more gifts: the 1st time we kissed, smiled, held hands and walked, visited my place, visited your place, the day I said yes. . . oh my gosh the list is endless!

And Christmas, valentine, Easter, Newy ear, Even Independence Day!
Life is so sweet!
Re: Why Guys Are So Absent-minded by Easybaby(f): 2:49pm On Oct 18, 2007
yimiton:

I love birthdays! and all other firsts, they always call for gifts and more gifts: the 1st time we kissed, smiled, held hands and walked, visited my place, visited your place, the day I said yes. . . oh my gosh the list is endless!

And Christmas, valentine, Easter, Newy ear, Even Independence Day!
Life is so sweet!

You don't mean it . . .I can breeze the same air here grin grin grin
Re: Why Guys Are So Absent-minded by yimiton(f): 2:51pm On Oct 18, 2007
@ Easy Baby,
You feel me! grin cheesy wink smiley
Re: Why Guys Are So Absent-minded by Easybaby(f): 2:58pm On Oct 18, 2007
I feel you no be small o grin grin grin
Re: Why Guys Are So Absent-minded by Busta(f): 3:21pm On Oct 18, 2007
undecided undecided
Re: Why Guys Are So Absent-minded by onyekang1(f): 4:33pm On Oct 18, 2007
saucekid:

zignorr,

@ poster,

we no dey forget those kain tin but we no fit dey tell una because una go wan extort(run) us down

JUS SAY U R 2222222222222222222222222222222 STINGY 2 LET ANYTIN OUT,AS DAT WOULD BE UNDASTANDABLE. bsides its not all abt gift buyin and all dat shit, jus give out more time than normal and showin u care.
Re: Why Guys Are So Absent-minded by sniperwolf(m): 4:38pm On Oct 18, 2007
Most guys pretend not to remember cos they are not interested in the chick (Girl)
Re: Why Guys Are So Absent-minded by jayvin01: 9:05pm On Oct 18, 2007
IDK undecided undecided

Re: Why Guys Are So Absent-minded by Ivvie: 11:08pm On Oct 19, 2007
@Poster

Because it's least important. That's the blunt truth.
Re: Why Guys Are So Absent-minded by amaikama(m): 1:10pm On Jun 20, 2008
I don marry u, i don marry u be that angry which one every year u go dey remind me of anniversary? angry Abeg, leave me make i safe the money wey i no get booo!!!! angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Engagement Ring A Must? / Why Does She Scold My Facial Look Everytime? / Is It Right For Someone To Accept Things From An Ex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.