Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,046 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:42 AM

Movie: I’ll Take My Chances To Premiere And Screen At Silverbird Cinemas Lagos - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Movie: I’ll Take My Chances To Premiere And Screen At Silverbird Cinemas Lagos (1981 Views)

Photos Of Ini Edo & Other Celebs @ The Uyo Premiere Of “i’ll Take My Chances” / Movie Times At Silverbird Lagos, Abuja And Ph / Silverbird Cinemas, Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Movie: I’ll Take My Chances To Premiere And Screen At Silverbird Cinemas Lagos by amakaikeng(f): 4:53pm On Feb 06, 2012
I'll Take My Chances will be premiering and scerening in Lagos on Friday February 24, 2012 at the Silverbird Cinemas.

The dance movie which is co-produced by Ini Edo and Emem Isong stars ex-Mr. Nigeria Brian Okwara, Ini Edo, Jide Kosoko, Sam Luco Efe (of blessed memory), amongst others.

Watch a sneak preview of the official movie trailer of before it hits the cinemas proper @ http://amakaikenga..com/2012/02/movie-ill-take-my-chances-to-premiere.html

Re: Movie: I’ll Take My Chances To Premiere And Screen At Silverbird Cinemas Lagos by nex(m): 2:16am On Feb 22, 2012
YEP, FINALLY, THE PREMIERE OF THIS MOVIE IS ON FRIDAY 24-02-2012. SILVERBIRD GALLERIA.

[flash=420,315]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TpXByT58NbY?version=3&hl=en_US[/flash]

(1) (Reply)

Tvtap Pro V1.8 Ad Free Mod Cracked App / New Tv Series: Watch The Island (season 1) Trailer With Omotola Jalade Ekeinde. / Download Full Movie Logan Here Hd Quality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.