Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,383 members, 7,808,360 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:49 AM

Ican, Acca & Cisa Tutorial Centre In Portharcourt - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Ican, Acca & Cisa Tutorial Centre In Portharcourt (9287 Views)

Please Advise Me Ican/acca And Oracle / Wyse Or Pye Tutorial Centre? / ACCA Or ICAN: Which Is Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ican, Acca & Cisa Tutorial Centre In Portharcourt by ooyebola: 6:26pm On Feb 06, 2012
Have you been on a lookout for a training centre for ICAN, ACCA & CISA exam in Port harcourt? Look no further POTEC is the place for you. We have experienced tutors and conducive learning environment

For more information, please contact Mich on 08033403848 or Joseph on 08032616255
Re: Ican, Acca & Cisa Tutorial Centre In Portharcourt by Omoadugbo(m): 6:52pm On Feb 06, 2012
A Finance Start-up in IBADAN is interested in the SERVICE and Partnership of any of the INTERCONTINENTAL BANK Staff currently on the Sad Resignation URGENTLY.

The Finance Start-up deals in Branded and Innovative SAVINGS and LOANS Venture on Retail Level. The Base Office is Located around OKE-ADO, IBADAN.

The Interested Person may be a FEMALE EX-BANKER with Experience in WORKING in a TEAM and Must be READY to co-ordinate other Field Fund Officer

She must be ABLE to Act in TWO CAPACITIES.

1. As the chief ACCOUNTANT Officer, Do all basic Accounting Function of the Organisation.

2. As the TEAM HEAD of the Field Fund Officers who will always Report to HER.

SHE MUST BE ABLE to Influence KEY Decision Taking Processes of the Organisation and with a Vibrant ABILITY to Market the BUSINESS IDEA to the Business Community and POTENTIAL INVESTORS.

Any Interested PERSON(s) can contact the Strategy Office of the Organisation via e-mail: ariyoakinsola@gmail.com URGENTLY
Re: Ican, Acca & Cisa Tutorial Centre In Portharcourt by ooyebola: 1:26pm On Feb 20, 2012
Have you been on a lookout for a training centre for ICAN, ACCA & CISA exam in Port harcourt? Look no further POTEC is the place for you. We have experienced tutors and conducive learning environment

For more information, please contact Mich on 08033403848 or Joseph on 08032616255
Re: Ican, Acca & Cisa Tutorial Centre In Portharcourt by Vera2cc: 10:24pm On Jan 18, 2013
I would like to register for ACCA this year. Any orientation classes in 2013?
Re: Ican, Acca & Cisa Tutorial Centre In Portharcourt by graduatehelpers(f): 7:00pm On Apr 24, 2013
I would like to register for ACCA this year. Any orientation classes in 2013?
Re: Ican, Acca & Cisa Tutorial Centre In Portharcourt by annabelmom: 11:35am On Sep 27, 2013
Please I'm looking for where I can take classes for ATS against march 2014 exams
Re: Ican, Acca & Cisa Tutorial Centre In Portharcourt by annabelmom: 11:36am On Sep 27, 2013
Sorry I forgot to add that I live in portharcourt
Re: Ican, Acca & Cisa Tutorial Centre In Portharcourt by pioneer: 6:44am On Jun 28, 2014
For your ICAN/ACCA lectures, contact Excel Associates.

Excel Associates is a foremost professional tuition centre located in Ikorodu that provides lectures for ATS, ICAN, ACCA, CISA and other programmes. For enquiries, contact - 07081834869, 09092159476 or e-mail: excelassociates2020@gmail.com, info.excelassociates@gmail.com
Re: Ican, Acca & Cisa Tutorial Centre In Portharcourt by houseoftuition: 10:47pm On Aug 23, 2014
You can now get Chartered from the comfort of your own house at www.IcanLectures.com.ng Even if you are new to the Curriculum,with no previous knowledge, it is our diligent commitment and promise to you, that nevertheless, YOU WILL PASS.

Stay in the comfort of your home or office and we'll bring you as perfect an understanding as is humanly possible.
Give us a try and see that these are no mere words.

Regards
The www.IcanLectures.com.ng Team
Re: Ican, Acca & Cisa Tutorial Centre In Portharcourt by Dereformer(m): 5:29pm On Dec 21, 2015
Do you stay around Nnewi and environs, are you desirous of being an ICAN certified accountant, then take advantage of the opportunity PATRAC CONSULTING presents.

At PATRAC, we have well groomed, intelligent and gifted Ican tutors. Our past students who did exceedingly well in ICAN exams are part of our Teaching squad.

Our selection process ensures that we engage first class brains.

In our center, we allow our students to evaluate us within the first one month and thereafter, make payment if satisfied with our method, or leave without paying a dime if not satisfied. Our experience has always been that no one ever left.

May 2016 diet lectures commences in earnest from January 9, 2016.

For inquiries call 08176412800.

PATRAC.... we make a living by grooming people to become chartered accountants.
Re: Ican, Acca & Cisa Tutorial Centre In Portharcourt by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jan 22, 2019
ooyebola:

is ur center close to Rumuosi?
Re: Ican, Acca & Cisa Tutorial Centre In Portharcourt by evuna: 12:26pm On Jan 23, 2019
i want to create a whatsapp group for skill, it will be for sharing ideas and also solving past questions. if interested whatsapp 08144736166
Re: Ican, Acca & Cisa Tutorial Centre In Portharcourt by engrboma85(m): 9:25am On Mar 13, 2019
Get ICAN lectures online, on phones, DVDs, Flash drive and prepare for your ICAN Exams. Download from https://ican.forelearner.com/ or Call/WhatsApp Adewunmi on 0708 594 7779

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Switch To Nursing, Help! / How Can I Pursue A Career In Public Health / Rights And Duties Of An Employee In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.