Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,931 members, 7,803,050 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 08:04 AM

Starting An Adult Webcam Model Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Starting An Adult Webcam Model Business (2751 Views)

Are You Interested In Starting An Internet Business? Read This And Be Enriched! / Starting An Electronic Payments Company / Starting An Advertising Agency In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Starting An Adult Webcam Model Business by Nobody: 10:25pm On Feb 06, 2012
DO YOU THINK ONLINE ADULT WEBCAM CHAT BUSINESS WILL WORK IN NIGERIA?

your comments and opinions and ideas is appreciated
Re: Starting An Adult Webcam Model Business by faithin9ja: 10:59pm On Feb 06, 2012
yes, but your challenge will be bandwidth and online payments.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Starting An Adult Webcam Model Business by Nobody: 11:39pm On Feb 06, 2012
^^without forgetting the most imortant tool that is needed for such biz: FINDING sexy females willing to expose themselves, without hiding their faces.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Starting An Adult Webcam Model Business by faithin9ja: 11:56pm On Feb 06, 2012
^^without forgetting the most imortant tool that is needed for such biz: FINDING sexy females willing to expose themselves, without hiding their faces.

No worry yourself about that one, those ones plenty, money no dey town, try badoo.com or even adult works.com international websites full of Nigerians.

Sex sells and there are always suppliers, make sure your price is right.

with the right infrastructure, you can have over 500 guys paying N500 a day to watch different babes, pay the babes, N7k a day is even too much, you will inundated with babes offering. wetin consine agbero wit overload. all na market.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Starting An Adult Webcam Model Business by deekseen(m): 11:59pm On Feb 06, 2012
^^^^^ Very very possible, But not so easy to set up Especially the models, .You want to find your own models or lure models from similar sites?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Starting An Adult Webcam Model Business by Nobody: 12:09am On Feb 07, 2012
faithin9ja:

[color=#006600][/color]

No worry yourself about that one, those ones plenty, money no dey town, try badoo.com or even adult works.com international websites full of Nigerians.

Sex sells and there are always suppliers, make sure your price is right.

with the right infrastructure, you can have over 500 guys paying N500 a day to watch different babes, pay the babes, N7k a day is even too much, you will inundated with babes offering. wetin consine agbero wit overload. all na market.

sorry i may have misunderstood you, i thought you meant an adult webcam site where women dress in a certain way, and get paid to do some nasty things in private on webcam (after online payment)

badoo is a dating website and definitely NOT a sex related website (although many advertising on Badoo are clear pr[b]o[/b]stitutes)

bro, are you saying that NIGERIAN women will accept to pose nekkid on webcam, spread their legs and fukc themselves with gigantic dildos (for the to the WHOLE WORLD to see) for N7k per day?! BWAAAAAAH!

believe me bro, finding GOOD LOOKING, SEXY, APPEALING women to take their clothes off on webcam, and make you believe they actually ENJOY IT, is NOT easy. . . . . . . . .  but if you thinks so then fair enough.

as for infrastructures then this is what you would need: a location with different rooms where the gal will do their trade, the place would need to be provided with 24hrs electricity, sound proof rooms so that you dont hear what the gal next door is doing/saying, computers in each rooms with webcams(2 possibly), plenty of adult toys to provide for the gals (most guys want to see these gals fukc themselves with dildos etc), online CC payment and enough bandwith to make sure that the viewing is not saturated.

if you got all that AND THE RIGHT GALS then you can start!
Re: Starting An Adult Webcam Model Business by faithin9ja: 12:40am On Feb 07, 2012
Yep, for N7k a day you will find a least ten (10) girls. each babe will work at home for a few hours a day, you'll provide laptop, with webcam and internet connection, they don't have to be in the same location.

as I said in my earlier post the challenge is how you will charge guys, but you will get between 500 and 1000 guys a day in Nigeria willing to pay N500 to N1000 for a few hours viewing, that is a turnover of N250k to N500k a day and paying out less than N150k in girls, internet and other expenses, it's a good business, but as I keep saying your challenge is infrastructure.

How many ashee babes can guarantee N7k a day 6days week? forget the babes you see in clubs on Friday and Saturday nite asking for N30k, most of them blow empty.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Starting An Adult Webcam Model Business by Nobody: 3:08am On Feb 07, 2012
^^bro, you have to understand the 9ja/africa social environment. what beautiful girl do you know will gladly/publicly open her legs for money (for all to see)? many ashis are working hidden from family and friends, many pretend to be what they are not BECAUSE very few are proud of the job they do. so the first difficulty would be to change the social perception of such women, because even if they dont physically fukc the client on the other side of the webcam, these gals do have to show their whole nekkid bodies (down to the deepest crack in their [b]a[/b]sses). . . . . . who are we kidding here? they would be treated/viewed as ashis/XXstar by ALL, and i doubt they will be viewed as marriage material.

also, it's much easier if you have them on a time schedule (3 different shifts of 8hrs, 24hrs a day), rather than having them choose when they want to work. . . . . . .  SIMPLY because you will therefore have a set steady income based on the amount of girls on each shifts, rather than "hope" that they decide to put their webcam on. its a JOB and should be treated AND respected like such.

also,the HEADACHE of providing a computer AND internet connection to any gal that decides to join your crew will be TIME WASTING and a sure loss if the gal is NOT a good performer. having them all under YOUR premises and being able to replace them (at no cost) whenever you see fit, is the best way to go about such venture. i dont know about you, but i surely wouldnt want to give a laptop/computer to a person i dont particularly know, let alone install internet in their home.

last but not least, you have to remember that these gals have to be PERFORMERS/ACTRESSES to seduce the guy on the other side of the webcam. just showing tittays and bootays wont make a biz successful. many people dont know that and think that so long as there are nekkid women, then men will pay top NAIRAS to watch them. . . . . .WRONG!!!! if these gals are just lifeless/nekkid bodies without a smile and a cheeky attitude attached to it, then after paying once or twice to watch them, most would not pay again! the gal has to seduce the guy so that this man thinks that he is getting a SPECIAL treatment from the gal, that they have a "bond". THAT is the only thing that will make a man come back day in and day out.

any gal you get for 7K a day will be deadbeat, junky looking, eyesore nasty gals, while you need BEAUTIFUL, CLASSY, SEDUCTIVE women. how desperate do you think 9ja men are?!so again, having the RIGHT performers is the lifeline of such biz.

as for payment, it should be about 100nairas PER MINUTE for a private show (coochie/tittay exposed and self dil.do fukcing). 60-70% of that money for the gal, 40-30% for the biz owner (negotiable if the gal is a DIME PIECE).
Re: Starting An Adult Webcam Model Business by Nobody: 8:18am On Feb 07, 2012
See wetin somebody dey plan, kai i no fit talk
Re: Starting An Adult Webcam Model Business by faithin9ja: 9:46am On Feb 07, 2012
@Mrbrownjay
A real entrepreneur looks for positives and the ability to overcome obstacles. Nigeria has 160million people, surely you find 20 beautiful girls who will do this work for your budget, you will also find enough male customers.

We keep thinking Nigeria is not part of the world, all good and bad things are in Nigeria, leave that matter of 'our culture'. We have brilliant scientists in Nigeria and now we have suicide bombers.

My point with the right technology this business will fly in Nigeria. Nature abhors a vaccuum.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Starting An Adult Webcam Model Business by 3RNEST(m): 4:46pm On Feb 07, 2012
>>> @OP why start such a business in nigeria?
Re: Starting An Adult Webcam Model Business by Nobody: 4:58pm On Feb 07, 2012
odiaero:

See wetin somebody dey plan, kai i no fit talk
grin grin

@ Topic
Re: Starting An Adult Webcam Model Business by queencalipso(f): 7:58pm On Feb 24, 2017
No girl o her right mind will expose her self to the whole world doing all sort of nasty things for just 7k per day.. That's bullshit..
Re: Starting An Adult Webcam Model Business by Lubanko: 5:28am On Nov 07, 2020
Learn from the best https://www.minx.chat/

(1) (Reply)

A Good Business To Start In Abuja With 700,000 / Please What Business Can One Do With 300,000 Naira That Will Be Profitable. / How Profitable Is A Computer Center In A School Environment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.