Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,136 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:54 AM

Sleeping With The Enemy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sleeping With The Enemy (4673 Views)

Women, The Enemy Of Women / Negative Effect Of Sleeping With A Prostitute. / Top Ten Reasons Black Women Are The Enemy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sleeping With The Enemy by mobf: 9:44am On Feb 07, 2012
This chic and i called it quits mutually a couple of months back and she started seeing someone else. She referred to me as the enemy after the break up then somehow she made advances: sending messages,calling more often than she should and trying to get back on my BBM contact list e.t.c . Well to cut the gist, we had sex and next she's asking "are we good?" .My response left her crying as she left . Now I'm the bad guy?
Re: Sleeping With The Enemy by slimyem: 9:48am On Feb 07, 2012
what kind of opinion do you need?
You slept with your ex-gf and told her thereafter it meant nothing.so?
Re: Sleeping With The Enemy by ARareGem(f): 10:25am On Feb 07, 2012
^I wonder.
Re: Sleeping With The Enemy by mobf: 10:28am On Feb 07, 2012
^Wonder very well.
Re: Sleeping With The Enemy by ARareGem(f): 10:40am On Feb 07, 2012
Okay. undecided
Re: Sleeping With The Enemy by deekseen(m): 10:49am On Feb 07, 2012
Since you didn't want her back you should have told her instead of fúckíng her. I sense you did it to have the last laugh. (Badt guy).
Re: Sleeping With The Enemy by InkedNerd(f): 11:03am On Feb 07, 2012
mobf:

My Ex and i called it quits mutually a couple  of months back and she started seeing someone else. She referred to me as the enemy after the break up  then somehow she made advances: sending messages,calling more often than she should  and trying to get back on my BBM contact list e.t.c . Well to cut the gist, we had  sex and next she's asking "are we good?" .My response left her crying as she left . I don't think i was harsh  coz the sex didn't mean anything to me. I need your opinion on this, no need for insults biko

Seems like you knew what her intent was and most likely you led her on. That's was a sheisty move on your part. Since you said you guys called it quits mutually I'm left to assume that perhaps there was no bad blood between the two of you [although that may not necessarily be the case]. With that being said, yes it was harsh because I'm more than certain that you knew what you were doing but played it off as though you didn't. As a whole, that just makes you seem like a jerk. You should have "manned up" and just told her that her intentions weren't what you wanted or had in mind.
Re: Sleeping With The Enemy by Killz3(m): 11:08am On Feb 07, 2012
Smh! Is this a man?
Re: Sleeping With The Enemy by mobf: 11:11am On Feb 07, 2012
Please Inked, don't be too quick to conclude. She is with someone and if she wanted a moments pleasure from me i gave it to her. What's sheisty about that? i led her on? this just make me laugh.

~Killz~:

Smh! Is this a man?
No, it's a robot
Re: Sleeping With The Enemy by Nobody: 11:14am On Feb 07, 2012
Hmm!!!
Re: Sleeping With The Enemy by InkedNerd(f): 11:16am On Feb 07, 2012
mobf:

Please Inked, don't be too quick to conclude. She is with someone and if she wanted a moments pleasure from me i gave it to her. What's sheisty about that? i led her on? this just make me laugh.

You never mentioned that she was with someone until now so its only fair that I respond the way I did. You can keep laughing all you want but if you failed to mention that vital piece of information in the thread then you only have yourself to blame for my conclusion. Next time provide all the information before telling half ässed story and asking for opinions.
Re: Sleeping With The Enemy by mobf: 11:26am On Feb 07, 2012
^^
mobf:

My Ex and i called it quits mutually a couple of months back and she started seeing someone else. She referred to me as the enemy after the break up then somehow she made advances: sending messages,calling more often than she should and trying to get back on my BBM contact list e.t.c . Well to cut the gist, we had sex and next she's asking "are we good?" .My response left her crying as she left . I don't think i was harsh coz the sex didn't mean anything to me. I need your opinion on this, no need for insults biko

You shouldn't jump the gun. Read carefully, i said no need for insults
Re: Sleeping With The Enemy by InkedNerd(f): 11:33am On Feb 07, 2012
mobf:

^^
You shouldn't jump the gun. Read carefully, i said no need for insults

Ok point taken. I must have missed that part, my apologies. . . but I didn't jump the gun. I still think you had an idea what her intentions were but chose to ignore it by acting as though you didn't. If I insulted you, then I'm sorry but I'm quite sure you're not a small child and I still stand by what I said about you being sheisty. You most likely had an idea where she feelings were directed to which is why I said you were sheisty.
Re: Sleeping With The Enemy by Killz3(m): 11:42am On Feb 07, 2012
Inked_Nerd:

I still think you had an idea what her intentions were but chose to ignore it by acting as though you didn't.

Only a true robot will do that!

Now what exactly is the aim of this thread? To fan your st[i]u[/i]pid ego? Because you slept with a lady that called you enemy, and you took sleeping with her-and eventually telling her "the sex meant nothing"- as a form of revenge, you want to be hailed as a badt guy? undecided Well guess what? You are a what? A FOOL! cheesy
Re: Sleeping With The Enemy by pendo89(f): 11:45am On Feb 07, 2012
There's something like returning to one's vommit.
I think its disgusting.
Re: Sleeping With The Enemy by born2boink(m): 11:45am On Feb 07, 2012
Did you have sex with or without condom?

Kongi don hold two of una and una eyes open after dick and pussy don enter each other,Wetin dey happen during the sex
Re: Sleeping With The Enemy by InkedNerd(f): 11:53am On Feb 07, 2012
~Killz~:

Now what exactly is the aim of this thread? To fan your st[i]u[/i]pid ego? Because you slept with a lady that called you enemy, and you took sleeping with her-and eventually telling her "the sex meant nothing"- as a form of revenge, you want to be hailed as a badt guy? undecided Well guess what? You are a what? A FOOL! cheesy

Makes you wonder. Like I said, I'm quite sure he knew what he was doing.
Re: Sleeping With The Enemy by mobf: 11:57am On Feb 07, 2012
~Killz~:

You always live up to your reputation don't you, It meant nothing because it doesn't automatically signify a comeback

born2fuck:

Did you Be Intimate with or without condom?

Kongi don hold two of una and una eyes open after Joystick and Kitty don enter each other,Wetin dey happen during the sex
How  na?

Inked_Nerd:

Makes you wonder. Like I said, I'm quite sure he knew what he was doing.

I knew what i was doing, so did she
Re: Sleeping With The Enemy by InkedNerd(f): 12:04pm On Feb 07, 2012
mobf:
I knew what i was doing, so did she

If you knew, then why are you asking us? You had your mind made up then when you had sëx with her so what difference does it make now that the sëx is over? Personally, I have no problem with people sleeping with their ex's but in the case of you and this girl, it seems like foolishness.

Since you cut your story short, would you care to give us a full rundown as to how things transpired?
Re: Sleeping With The Enemy by Killz3(m): 12:15pm On Feb 07, 2012
You always live up to your reputation don't you,  It meant nothing because it doesn't automatically signify a comeback
Yes, i live up to my reputation of being allergic to bullshit! Especially if it's your kind of bullshit that walks and talks! If it meant nothing, why the bloody hell did you sleep with her then? undecided Except of course, you had Nairaland in mind when doing so, so that you can actually open a dumb thread like you have just done, blow your trumpet, and expect to be hailed as a "Wise" man! Sex is not something to be toyed with, especially so as it carries a deeper connection than the seeming pleasure it gives!
So imagine your ex, sending you messages and all, calling more often than she should and you are telling me that nothing in your medulla told you that she wanted to come back? And that since you dont want her back, you should have politely rejected her advances? NO! But you led her on to believe you wanted her to the extent of ha[i]v[/i]ing sex with her again, right? And then she rightfully asked you if all is now well between you guys and you said the sex means nothing, after you've had it? Bro, that's monumental foolishness if you dont know! You further degraded yourself. "Men" dont act in such manner, because they know there could be some complications, but "Boys" do!. . . Foolish boys!
Re: Sleeping With The Enemy by mobf: 12:26pm On Feb 07, 2012
grin And you had to waste your time replying the bullshit thread? grin grin
Re: Sleeping With The Enemy by Killz3(m): 12:37pm On Feb 07, 2012
^^^
NO! To prove your stupidity! wink
Re: Sleeping With The Enemy by IZUKWU(m): 12:41pm On Feb 07, 2012
~Killz~:

Yes, i live up to my reputation of being allergic to bullshit! Especially if it's your kind of bullshit that walks and talks! If it meant nothing, why the bloody hell did you sleep with her then? undecided Except of course, you had Nairaland in mind when doing so, so that you can actually open a dumb thread like you have just done, blow your trumpet, and expect to be hailed as a "Wise" man! Sex is not something to be toyed with, especially so as it carries a deeper connection than the seeming pleasure it gives!
So imagine your ex, sending you messages and all, calling more often than she should and you are telling me that nothing in your medulla told you that she wanted to come back? And that since you dont want her back, you should have politely rejected her advances? NO! But you led her on to believe you wanted her to the extent of ha[i]v[/i]ing sex with her again, right? And then she rightfully asked you if all is now well between you guys and you said the sex means nothing, after you've had it? Bro, that's monumental foolishness if you dont know! You further degraded yourself. "Men" dont act in such manner, because they know there could be some complications, but "Boys" do!. . . Foolish boys!

mr kills, can't you reply a post without exchanging insults, it is very unbecoming of you. It is not attractive at all. @ op , the bottom line is what do you want now from the  girl that should guide your next line of action. You want her as an enemy or a friend or even back . But  i think you need to talk with her.
Re: Sleeping With The Enemy by mobf: 12:55pm On Feb 07, 2012
~Killz~:

^^^
NO! To prove your stupidity! wink

grin Not today Mr Sexx, no insults from me k

@ Izukwu the Relationship we had was very defined and she knows. The point of posting this is not to massage my ego, i said my piece in an open forum and that's that. My next line of action? hmmnn
Re: Sleeping With The Enemy by babsjnr(m): 1:05pm On Feb 07, 2012
Kia bad guy fck her ex with no emotional feeling to get her bk .
Re: Sleeping With The Enemy by cynthiafred67(f): 1:28pm On Feb 07, 2012
op we have heard, now what do u want us to do? Clap for you or what?
Re: Sleeping With The Enemy by Nobody: 1:36pm On Feb 07, 2012
I agree with izukwu. Why must sexkillz always throw insults?*i too sabi* @poster, just cut off communication wt her and leave her to ' manage' her new guy.
Re: Sleeping With The Enemy by Killz3(m): 2:20pm On Feb 07, 2012
IZUKWU:

mr kills, can't you reply a post without exchanging insults, it is very unbecoming of you. It is not attractive at all.
It's none of your damn what? It's NONE of your damned business! If the OP is a fool, i call him A FOOL! Let me handle my business, face yours and handle it squarely! wink
Re: Sleeping With The Enemy by arrived(m): 4:04pm On Feb 07, 2012
He don tey
Re: Sleeping With The Enemy by LongOne1(m): 4:13pm On Feb 07, 2012
Smh, Okafor’s law proven once again.
Re: Sleeping With The Enemy by Heck: 4:52pm On Feb 07, 2012
Inked _ _ _ you are arrogant. PERIOD.
But OP that babe is not my idea of "The Enemy"
Re: Sleeping With The Enemy by IZUKWU(m): 5:03pm On Feb 07, 2012
~Killz~:

It's none of your damn what? It's NONE of your damned business! If the OP is a fool, i call him A FOOL! Let me handle my business, face yours and handle it squarely! wink
it is your business which is why am telling you .you are  becoming very notorious. I don't know if it is an act or just how you are. Mana kwusi ya. O ga  amara gi ahu. Udo di.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Wife Has Never Said No To Sex Before. Should I Be Worried / Fine Girl With Emty Brain..(pics) / Rich Man Cries For Help After Discovering THIS In The Handbag Of An Edo Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.