Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,295 members, 7,808,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:20 AM

For Those Of You Who Exalt Boko-haram, Mend & Co---- Warning:graphic - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / For Those Of You Who Exalt Boko-haram, Mend & Co---- Warning:graphic (1225 Views)

Kano Bomb Blast Scene - Victims & Bomber (Warning : Graphic Photos) / Photo Of A Kano Suicide Bomber (Warning: Graphic Photo) / Whats Your Take On This Trend (WARNING:: Graphic Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Those Of You Who Exalt Boko-haram, Mend & Co---- Warning:graphic by Nobody: 11:25am On Feb 07, 2012
This is for those of you that are quick to praise MEND and Boko Haram and co (because you are from the North/SS-SE or because you feel you can "relate" to their "cause"wink. Terror is terror and should be condemned. Only when it is visited on you or your loved ones might you realize its true horrors. May God protect us all.

Click link with caution. Under 18 should stay away from the video as the materials are horribly graphic and disturbing.

http://www.worldstaruncut.com/uncut/42968
Re: For Those Of You Who Exalt Boko-haram, Mend & Co---- Warning:graphic by Nobody: 11:35am On Feb 07, 2012
Anyone that knows how to embed videos should do so. Please, place the warning before-hand though, so people are aware of the horror they are about to view.
Re: For Those Of You Who Exalt Boko-haram, Mend & Co---- Warning:graphic by Rhino4dm: 11:41am On Feb 07, 2012
^
Nairaland only support youtube vidoes.
Re: For Those Of You Who Exalt Boko-haram, Mend & Co---- Warning:graphic by Nobody: 11:43am On Feb 07, 2012
Oh well, I guess they should just click the link then.

SMH

How horrifying is that? Did You see the vid?
Re: For Those Of You Who Exalt Boko-haram, Mend & Co---- Warning:graphic by Rhino4dm: 11:50am On Feb 07, 2012
^
Am posting from my mobile phone. I should stream that, when am back to my hotel room.

BTW, Boko Haram main aim is to instill fear, so wont be surprise by the horrifying nature of the video.
Re: For Those Of You Who Exalt Boko-haram, Mend & Co---- Warning:graphic by Beaf1: 11:51am On Feb 07, 2012
Oh my goodness! That was horrible
Re: For Those Of You Who Exalt Boko-haram, Mend & Co---- Warning:graphic by Nobody: 1:52pm On Feb 07, 2012
Rhino.4dm:

^
Am posting from my mobile phone. I should stream that, when am back to my hotel room.

BTW, Boko Haram main aim is to instill fear, so wont be surprise by the horrifying nature of the video.

Oh, you'll be surprised. . . . .
Re: For Those Of You Who Exalt Boko-haram, Mend & Co---- Warning:graphic by RSA(m): 2:48pm On Feb 07, 2012
But it has nothing to do with MEND nor Boko Haram ,
Re: For Those Of You Who Exalt Boko-haram, Mend & Co---- Warning:graphic by Nobody: 3:08pm On Feb 07, 2012
^^^^

Duh!
Re: For Those Of You Who Exalt Boko-haram, Mend & Co---- Warning:graphic by Nobody: 9:08pm On Feb 07, 2012
All those advocating Civil war and what not, its like you didnt learn from your fathers!

(1) (Reply)

Give Up The Illusion Of Biafra And Embrace The Reality Of Alaigbo / FG Prepares To Takeover Lagos-ibadan Road Re-development / Why Did Biafra Bomb Lagos If They Had Allies There?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.