Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,357 members, 7,808,241 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:16 AM

The Cult of Black Hebrew Israelites - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Cult of Black Hebrew Israelites (90345 Views)

N'landers, Who Is Melchizedek As Described In Hebrew 7vs1-3? / Nicki Minaj, Beyonce And The Cult Of Demon Possession / The Cult Of Black Hebrew Israelites (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Cult of Black Hebrew Israelites by Ptolomeus(m): 5:23pm On May 03, 2012
buzugee: i guess you will have to hold onto your white jews while i hold onto my black jews. so do you live in africa ?
Buzugee, you keep me irascible. I do not understand what the reason.
You first referred to my bad English (we spoke in Italian? In Spanish? In Portuguese? Choose you), now you ask me if I am an African.
How important is the discussion if I am an African or Chinese?
It is you who is talking about Jews, South Americans, Africans, black and white ... not me.
You admire the Jews, not me.
Another observation: Why do you differentiates Jews in black and white? They are not all Jewish?
Is there a hint in his comments racist?
I do not think so, because (as I dijhe you from the start) I know you are an educated person and I cherish.
I hope you have understood my bad English.
Re: The Cult of Black Hebrew Israelites by buzugee(m): 5:26pm On May 03, 2012
Ptolomeus:
Buzugee, you keep me irascible. I do not understand what the reason.
You first referred to my bad English (we spoke in Italian? In Spanish? In Portuguese? Choose you), now you ask me if I am an African.
How important is the discussion if I am an African or Chinese?
It is you who is talking about Jews, South Americans, Africans, black and white ... not me.
You admire the Jews, not me.
Another observation: Why do you differentiates Jews in black and white? They are not all Jewish?
Is there a hint in his comments racist?
I do not think so, because (as I dijhe you from the start) I know you are an educated person and I cherish.
I hope you have understood my bad English.
Had to look up the meaning of the word 'irascible' in the dictionary grin grin grin i never heard that word before. so you saying i keep you angry ? really ? i have that much power over you ?
oh and yes i admire the jews. thats called self love. i admire myself. grin
Re: The Cult of Black Hebrew Israelites by Ptolomeus(m): 5:46pm On May 03, 2012
buzugee: how the heck do you know who the jews are anyway ? arent you an atheist ? you dont believe in any deity. so naturally you should not have an opinion on who a jew is or not. see what you have is 'selective atheism'. you switch to theism when it suits you and revert back to atheism when it suits you. an atheist having an opinion on who the real jews are is akin to a virgin having an opinion on the shape of a womans coochieee. its impossible. your opinion is redundant on theist issues. kapishhhh amigos ? angry
Ay ay ay ay Buzugee ... you are still angry ... I imagine your face red and your clenched fist on the table ... Please calm down ...
You get nervous and start talking nonsense.
I'm not an atheist, Buzugee ... I never said it was.
But ... why you want to offend me? Why are you so mean to me?
Perhaps this is because I said that you admire the Jews despite it not?. That is true.
I said if you are circumcised ... but really that's not important ...
While you admire the Jews, I would like to be your friend.
Shalom!
Re: The Cult of Black Hebrew Israelites by buzugee(m): 6:27pm On May 03, 2012
Ptolomeus:
Ay ay ay ay Buzugee ... you are still angry ... I imagine your face red and your clenched fist on the table ... Please calm down ...
You get nervous and start talking nonsense.
I'm not an atheist, Buzugee ... I never said it was.
But ... why you want to offend me? Why are you so mean to me?
Perhaps this is because I said that you admire the Jews despite it not?. That is true.
I said if you are circumcised ... but really that's not important ...
While you admire the Jews, I would like to be your friend.
Shalom!
black jews dont turn red when we get angry. we are blessed with that divine thing called melanin. ok lets squash all our squabbles. i offer my hand in friendship to you Chief Ptolomeus. So how is your day going mi amigos ?

i will like to visit Uruguay. do they like black people there ?
Re: The Cult of Black Hebrew Israelites by Ptolomeus(m): 7:46pm On May 03, 2012
buzugee: black jews dont turn red when we get angry. we are blessed with that divine thing called melanin. ok lets squash all our squabbles. i offer my hand in friendship to you Chief Ptolomeus. So how is your day going mi amigos ?

i will like to visit Uruguay. do they like black people there ?

Dear friend! Has much more value than a thousand disputes hug!
How important can be the subject discussed in my life?
But having a friend is something of infinite value!
If you want to know Uruguay, you can count on my hospitality and my family. I say this with all my sincerity.
Blacks remain here several traditions, which were transmitted from the time of slavery. These traditions, contains a type of music called "Candomble", which runs exclusively on drum.
Formerly, one day a year, every ethnic group in the morning began to sound their drums, wings combocando other ethnic groups, and in the evening each group presented its traditional touch. Traditión that remains to this day.
I reiterate my friendship, and hospitality that you deserve.
A friendly hug.
(I hope you understand what I write because I really know my English is horrible)
Re: The Cult of Black Hebrew Israelites by buzugee(m): 11:45pm On May 03, 2012
Ptolomeus:

Dear friend! Has much more value than a thousand disputes hug!
How important can be the subject discussed in my life?
But having a friend is something of infinite value!
If you want to know Uruguay, you can count on my hospitality and my family. I say this with all my sincerity.
Blacks remain here several traditions, which were transmitted from the time of slavery. These traditions, contains a type of music called "Candomble", which runs exclusively on drum.
Formerly, one day a year, every ethnic group in the morning began to sound their drums, wings combocando other ethnic groups, and in the evening each group presented its traditional touch. Traditión that remains to this day.
I reiterate my friendship, and hospitality that you deserve.
A friendly hug.
(I hope you understand what I write because I really know my English is horrible)
your english aint all bad. you were having a crack at me yesterday and i thought i will take a crack back at ya wink it is a righteous thing to God for me to recompense those who trouble me 2 THESSALONIANS 1 VS 6 Seeing it is a righteous thing with God to recompense tribulation to them that trouble you;

sounds like a great place to be. i may just visit before world war 3 starts grin
Re: The Cult of Black Hebrew Israelites by Ptolomeus(m): 6:13pm On May 04, 2012
Dear friend:
We hope it does not have to be a third war for you to come (hahahaha). My offer is sincere, and although I do not master the Bible passages you cite, I know they are made ​​in good faith.
A warm hug, that God will guide us to Continue to hold both and friendship.
Re: The Cult of Black Hebrew Israelites by buzugee(m): 8:43pm On May 04, 2012
Ptolomeus: Dear friend:
We hope it does not have to be a third war for you to come (hahahaha). My offer is sincere, and although I do not master the Bible passages you cite, I know they are made ​​in good faith.
A warm hug, that God will guide us to Continue to hold both and friendship.
. you know lots of americans are running into south america and central america now. the destruction of babylon is inevitable. all the chess pieces are being put in place.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-69vqWjpBLg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eOMqUecElqY&feature=relmfu

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ju2oBY3niBI

having said all that, i was watching the dallas mavericks game yesterday and it looked like everything was nice lovely and peaceable. then again the lord said people will be eating drinking and making merry when the destruction will start like the first death through the flood in noahs time when the people were given to drinking and eating and making merry and then all of a sudden, catastrophe. hope you have a great weekend mi Amigos.
Re: The Cult of Black Hebrew Israelites by Ptolomeus(m): 9:47pm On May 04, 2012
Americans committed suicide in South America?
Well, we are not aware, but if you want to commit suicide is up to them.
dallas mavericks? Friend why not look at the Uruguayan selection soccer? He is third in the FIFA rankings ... see you enjoy.
I do not think there's major natural disasters.
If I believe that many things are happening one day end, and that day will be better for everyone.
Re: The Cult of Black Hebrew Israelites by buzugee(m): 11:55pm On May 04, 2012
Ptolomeus: Americans committed suicide in South America?
Well, we are not aware, but if you want to commit suicide is up to them.
dallas mavericks? Friend why not look at the Uruguayan selection soccer? He is third in the FIFA rankings ... see you enjoy.
I do not think there's major natural disasters.
If I believe that many things are happening one day end, and that day will be better for everyone.
nah they are not committing suicide. not that i know of. however i do know that many religious americans are running out of america into central and south america because their sixth sense is sensing the imminent prophesys about the destruction of america by the medes ( iran ), china and russia. i dont watch soccer much. i am a basketball man myself
Re: The Cult of Black Hebrew Israelites by crossman9(m): 11:51am On May 06, 2012
Re: The Cult of Black Hebrew Israelites by crossman9(m): 12:31pm On May 06, 2012
Re: The Cult of Black Hebrew Israelites by buzugee(m): 3:16am On May 07, 2012
crossman, that guy is about as credible as a 3 legged hooker.
Re: The Cult of Black Hebrew Israelites by Ptolomeus(m): 4:15pm On May 07, 2012
Well ... we are entering a controversial topic, like politics ...
I do not justify any attack, but I think the United States abused and misused the Arabs. I think that has economic and political purposes (and you excuse me dear friend, but Israel is indirectly part).
This creates a logical reaction of the Arabs, although can not be justified, are predictable. From my location does not feel that fear, or is USA, and less in the rest of America. In USA there is a large Protestant majority, and if it is true that atheism is growing, USA is a secular country, making it very difficult for the religion disappear.
As far as I can see, Africa is a unique example from the religious point of view. In most people of the world of different religions live together in relative harmony, but it seems that all the problems in Africa are referred to Islam or Catholicism. I think that stops development, polarized and does not do well.
also like the ... basketball is a sport that has even more emotion to soccer.
You have no answer for, but what area of ​​Nigeria are you?

Come on Crossman, dear friend ... join the dialogue between friends, and alongside help me understand these videos that I do not understand English ...
Re: The Cult of Black Hebrew Israelites by crossman9(m): 3:17pm On May 16, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ehu4hviYVI

buz light year watch this and any christ embassy members i seen this sort of thinking in christ embassy
Re: The Cult of Black Hebrew Israelites by buzugee(m): 7:33pm On May 16, 2012
crossman9:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ehu4hviYVI

buz light year watch this and any christ embassy members i seen this sort of thinking in christ embassy
did you make this one yourself monsieur crossman ?
Re: The Cult of Black Hebrew Israelites by crossman9(m): 10:00pm On Dec 05, 2012
buzugee: did you make this one yourself monsieur crossman ?

no but i did added the music at the start with credits and aded text in when people are talking
http://vimeo.com/54171146
Re: The Cult of Black Hebrew Israelites by tonya6547: 12:00am On Mar 19, 2013
Welll black woman, do know that blacks are the most oppressed race in the world, the poorest, more of the men in jail, more men incarcerated, the most absent fathers, the most unwedded women. It didn't surprise me that you were black at all. Blacks will put you down quicker than anyone. All of these black people accept Jesus Christ and go to various churches Sunday after Sunday and fight over positions, and try to fill their voids. crying over the same oppression over and over. They're saved, but miserable until Jesus come back. Any Christian in their right mind would ask God what is wrong with this culture. I can expect slave mentality Christians to settle and watch a culture of people live at the bottom of the pole. See, I had to ask God as I minister to these hurting people over and over again. A bunch of Christians that's so brainwashed with slave religion that they can't cast out demons, or heal the sick. All they get is a Ms Cleo propheliar every now and then. Worst of all, a group of Christians who can't hear from God. Strange. If you don't know where you come from, you can't break generational curses because you don't know what they are. Worst of all you can't receive generational blessings because you don't know who you are. You'll settle for a flower when your fathers has been promised land of milk and honey. Give me your proof that the modern day Israelites are NOT black. I don't belong to no Hebrew Israelite group in which I was approached a year ago but I didn't pursue it. I studied on my own. Go to Deut 28:64, Deut 32:26, Luke 21:24 and Ezekiel 20:34. My moms godfather is a modern Jew and he says hell would freeze over before he believe Jesus was the son of God. Gentiles are saved just like Paul preached to the Gentiles. It don't matter what your color is but the chosen people need to turn back to the God of Abraham and allow God to work through them so the world could accept Jesus Christ as planned. I don't know about you but I left those religious demons since I was 10 yrs old and been in the presence of the God of Abraham for at least 10 yrs now and I have my land of milk and honey. And will enjoy the New Jerusalem when Christ returns. The unbelievers can stay in Eygypt and ill see you guys when Jesus return. Notice God has not been speaking with evil running over
Re: The Cult of Black Hebrew Israelites by crossman9(m): 12:50am On Apr 11, 2013
buzugee: did you make this one yourself monsieur crossman ?

yes buzz light year how are you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=evdCDIk_x70

i was in your home town for 7 days
Re: The Cult of Black Hebrew Israelites by Nobody: 1:29am On Apr 11, 2013
LOL HILARIOUS THREAD! grin

1 Like

Re: The Cult of Black Hebrew Israelites by BenYahu: 5:20am On May 31, 2013
I'm glad my brothers and sisters rebutted this unlearned topic. Cults are religious based, "Black" Hebrews do not resemble Arabs. Arabs are the sons of Ishmael. The Bible states that Israelites and Canananites favor in looks. But the Egyptians were not sons of Jacob, but of Ham. The author of this blog will be responsible if they deny what is truth. And to align against The Creators Elect is to sides with the devil, he lies.
Re: The Cult of Black Hebrew Israelites by Nobody: 12:50pm On May 31, 2013
Ben Yahu: I'm glad my brothers and sisters rebutted this unlearned topic. Cults are religious based, "Black" Hebrews do not resemble Arabs. Arabs are the sons of Ishmael. The Bible states that Israelites and Canananites favor in looks. But the Egyptians were not sons of Jacob, but of Ham. The author of this blog will be responsible if they deny what is truth. And to align against The Creators Elect is to sides with the devil, he lies.
YEAH FROSBEL IS A LIAR grin grin grin FROSBEL YOUR SOUL IS REQUIRED IN GEHENA
Re: The Cult of Black Hebrew Israelites by MostHigh: 1:16pm On May 31, 2013
buzugee: quite unlike the other heathens (british and mormons) you mentioned, the black hebrew israelites have proof that the jews are black. its in the bible. biblical proof. unless of course you dont believe the bible is true. here is proof
lamentations 4 vs 8
lamentations 5 vs 10
jeremiah 14 vs 2
job 30 vs 30

(and please try to stay away from newer revised versions of the bible. KJV1611 is the closest to the truth )

Apart from biblical proof we have the works of Titus And Josephus to confirm also that the hebrew isrealites are black peoples.

1 Like

Re: The Cult of Black Hebrew Israelites by MostHigh: 1:21pm On May 31, 2013
You have told us the Jews in the bible were not black, but what you have failed to do is inform us of who they really are
Re: The Cult of Black Hebrew Israelites by MostHigh: 1:38pm On May 31, 2013
frosbel:

Wrong, there might have been some black jews , but in general, they were Arab looking.

[flash=400,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hbpoc3AC86I?version=3&hl=en[/flash]

[flash=400,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w9Lfn8pcy6Y?version=3&hl=en[/flash]

My guy Arab looking does not cut it

Since you are so sure the Jews were not black.

You should likewise provide us with a definate race and not some vauge (they were arab looking)
Re: The Cult of Black Hebrew Israelites by MostHigh: 1:41pm On May 31, 2013
The arabs sold the blacks for over 1000 years as slaves and they also introduced the portugese to the trade as well.

In numerouse manuscripts the arabs are cited as refering to the black africans especially those in inner africa as (The people of the book) ′Ahl al-Kitāb.

That great book called the Torah.
Re: The Cult of Black Hebrew Israelites by Nobody: 11:44pm On May 31, 2013
MostHigh: You have told us the Jews in the bible were not black, but what you have failed to do is inform us of who they really are
OH ITS COMMON KNOWLEDGE AROUND THESE PARTS THAT FROSBEL WOULD PREFER HIS JEWS TO BE ARAB OR WHITE LOOKING grin
Re: The Cult of Black Hebrew Israelites by mrbjamesthatis: 3:21pm On Sep 18, 2014
This article is an exploding bomb of emotions. I used to think Black Israelites were a hate group until I ACTUALLY started reading my bible. Also I bought a few books to cross reference some things and come to find out YES indeed the Native Americans ARE a missing link to the lost Tribes of Israel... that lead to more and more research that led to me discovering that the Holy Bible has more hidden truth than we'll ever know and it's no secret any more... "The TRUE JEWS are BLACK"... no offense to you sis, but open a book... in fact Open MANY!
Re: The Cult of Black Hebrew Israelites by heyjoojoo(m): 4:53pm On Nov 15, 2014
xborr:
IS TIME FOR THE TRUTH TO COME OUT BELIEVE IT OR NOT http://webdesign97.tripod.com/hebrewisraelafricanrootsinformationsite/index.html

A HEBREW ISRAELITE IS A DESCENDANT OF ABRAHAM, ISAAC AND JACOB AND ARE ALSO THE CHOSEN PEOPLE OF YAHWEH, DEFINED BY THE BIBLICAL PROPHECY !!!
GENESIS Chapter 49

I really get tired of these cult groups like the aforementioned who have dedicated their lives to pulling verses from the Bible and dismissing other verses all to deliver THEIR message via their twists and misinterpretations. Thanks to all these cult groups like the following:

1. British-Israelism (also known as Anglo-Israelism)
2. Black Israelites, Black Hebrews
3. Gathering of Christ Groups
(there are many others sprouting up every day)

There are also groups in Afghanistan, Pakistan, and India which claim to be the true descendants of the Israelites. There is even a Japanese Israelism which claims some of the lost tribes migrated all the way to Japan.

Why do all these groups want to be recognized as the true Israelites? Simple. The Bible says that the people of Israel are God’s chosen nation (Genesis 12:1-3; Deuteronomy 7:7-9). Who, then, wouldn’t want to be a part of that group?

But I am going to propose a shocking theory here. Maybe, just maybe, the Israelis of today are the true descendants of the ancient Israelites.

I'm gonna take a look at some of things you posted as much of it is grossly inaccurate and apparently misunderstood. It also seems to be disjointed so I'm not sure what you "borrowed" from other online sites. But Oh Boy!

1. Children of Israel being cursed and losing their identity: "Wilderness wandering” refers to the plight of the Israelites due to their disobedience and unbelief. The Lord delivered His people from Egyptian bondage as described in Exodus, chapters 1–12. They were to take possession of the land God had promised their forefathers, a land “flowing with milk and honey” (Exodus 3:cool. Prior to entry, however, they became convinced they could not oust the current inhabitants of the land, even though God told them they could. Their lack of belief in God’s word and promises brought forth the wrath of God. He cursed them with forty years of wilderness wandering until the unbelieving generation died off, never stepping foot in the Promised Land. There is nothing here that indicates that these people were “black”.

2. Noah’s son and the endless lineage of people shall not go unmentioned:

1.) Japheth: Germanic tribes (e.g., Angles and Saxons), French, Welsh, Spain, Greece, Portugal, Poland, Turkey, Russia ,Ukraine, Mongolia, Medes, Northern India, some in Southwestern China (Maio peoples), some American tribes.

2.) Shem: Jews, Arabs, Assyrians, many North Africans, Much of India, Indonesia, Armenia, Turkey, some to the Orient, Iran

3.) Ham: Chinese, Egypt, Libya, West Africa (Phut), Middle East (Canaan), Sinai, Hindu Kush in Asia and Mizoram in Asia, many island nations of Asia, Ethiopia and lower Africa, Babylonia, some of the American tribes (e.g., Athabascans), Portugal, and Spain (due to the Moors mixing)

The problem is your use of the word "black". There was no such thing as these terms in ancient biblical days. There was no such term as white either. The people had various skin tones, some darker than others. But you certainly can't say that they were "black". All you have to do is look at the various races of people around the world today in places like the Philippines, Brazil, South America, Australia, etc... you will find indigenous people there with invariably darker skin than you and I both. But you certainly can't call them black.
Cult leaders from these groups try so hard to try read what they want to read into a writing. That is not honest decoding of ancient writings. That’s having an agenda. For it is a racist Afrocentric agenda.
According to Jeremiah 17:4 the children of Israel would be discontinued from their heritage (language, culture, possessions etc…), which would leave room for the question, “Since the children of Israel were discontinued from their heritage, how would they know who they are; and how do we know they exist?” This again does nothing to prove that these people were either black or white. Not sure how you came up with that interpretation.
“This shows us that these curses written in the Scriptures would identify who the children of Israel are because there would be no other way to identify them. Those who claim to be Jews (Ashkenazim) fail, in everyway, to fit the criteria but who does? The so-called Negro, who is a descendant of the slave trade, and the so-called Hispanics and Indians who are the original founders of the New World, fit the criteria more than any other people.”
• Actually, it still does not show that the Israelites were black. You’ve made a presuppositional statement but at best it’s perhaps a straw hat argument.

2 Kings 17:18 states that Israel was deported to Assyria in 722 B.C. Second Chronicles 15:9 records people from Ephraim, Manasseh, and Simeon settling in Judah long before the Assyrian invasion, however. Scripture also indicates that some of the people of the northern ten tribes remained in the land. Second Chronicles 35:18 mentions many Israelites celebrating the Passover with Judah around 90 years after Israel was deported to Assyria. When Judah was deported to Babylon in 586 B.C., the Israelites who were living in Judah would have been included in the deportation. In regards to the deportees, Assyria and Babylon were in the same region. Deportees from Israel and Judah would have sought each other out and attempted to reunite culturally. Then, when King Cyrus gave the “Jews” the freedom to return to the land of Israel, the returnees likely would have been a mix of people from Israel and Judah. The title “Jew” resulted from the tribe of “Judah” being dominant.

But, since then, we have 2400 years of history. There are Jews in most parts of the world today. Ashkenazi Jews (Jews who migrated to parts of Europe and intermarried to varying degrees with Europeans) are the dominant Jewish people group. But this does not deny them true Israelite heritage/ethnicity. The Jews currently residing in Israel are not counterfeit Jews. They are biological descendants of the people from ancient Judah and Israel.

God is in control. God knows which individuals are inheritors of the promises He made to Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob. Since God’s promises to Israel are especially focused on the land of Israel, it would make sense for God to be calling His people back to the land He promised them. The end times revolve around the people of Israel being in the land of Israel. God will call 12,000 from each of the 12 tribes of Israel to be His witnesses (Revelation 7:4). God does not need genealogical records to know the people He has chosen.

In this current dispensation, our relationship with God does not depend on being a member of His chosen nation (Ephesians 2:11-16). Jews and Gentiles all have equal access to the salvation that is provided through Jesus Christ (Romans 1:16). In the body of Christ, we are one in Christ (Galatians 3:28).
You also cherry picked biblical verses isolating them to state your claim rather than having their true context. This is a sinful practice. You made outlandish claims associations between biblical plagues of Deuteronomy and Isaiah thinking that it further proves your point about how the black race seems to have such oppression. But your selection of verses are meaningless and do not prove as much as you think they do. They may provide support but anything found on the internet can provide support for the most mythological of topics. So it’s irrelevant at best.
Re: The Cult of Black Hebrew Israelites by heyjoojoo(m): 4:56pm On Nov 15, 2014
mrbjamesthatis:
This article is an exploding bomb of emotions. I used to think Black Israelites were a hate group until I ACTUALLY started reading my bible. Also I bought a few books to cross reference some things and come to find out YES indeed the Native Americans ARE a missing link to the lost Tribes of Israel... that lead to more and more research that led to me discovering that the Holy Bible has more hidden truth than we'll ever know and it's no secret any more... "The TRUE JEWS are BLACK"... no offense to you sis, but open a book... in fact Open MANY!

I used to think so until I started my Bible. Then I started seeing a pattern in this group's behavior. They're nothing more than a anti-white, racist cult. They cherry pick verses and try to read into it rather than reading it in context. When you do that, it shows that you are not very mature in decoding written material.
Re: The Cult of Black Hebrew Israelites by martyr4christ: 3:56pm On Dec 17, 2014
The true israelites are the children of Promise and are descendants of Abraham as God promised that through Abrahams SEED whom is Jesus Christ would many nations be blessed. These nations are from many toungues and cultures all over the world.

Abraham was from the shemite tribe near the euphrates in mesopitamia and not from the Ham tribes, such as lebanon and canaan which was going to abrahams inheritence. Esau was the only one who took on canaanit women while isaac and jacob stayed away from them, blacks were from the ham tribes. But the sons of noah intermingled with eachother and dwelled together, especially the shemites and jephathites. While canaan the son of Ham was cursed by abraham to serve both shemites and jephathites.because ham saw the unclothedness of his father and did not cover him .the hebrews did not exist until abraham was separated from his chaldean tribe of Ur where he lived with his father terah, abraham is the Father of the hebrew nation which has chaldean origin. Abraham is not afrikan but come from modern day iraq that was not inherited by the ishmaelites until after hagar and ismael left and God gave him 12 sons who were 12 princes which can be seen in the ot. Infact all that has been said can be seen in scripture. Thier is diversity because shemites have taken on diverse wives. Moses had a ethiopian wife and joseph took on a eqyptian wife all being dark skinned. So by birth of a hebrew mother you are hebrew wether white,olive or dark, otherwise jesus would not be a hebrew haveing no physical father. So he was identified as hebrew through mary being able to be.born under jewish law. So thier are.diverse skin colors because Hebrews intermarried into different tribes and other people of different culture and skin color. God does not discriminate on color and was not prejudice as long as both members worshipped God.they.could get married without punishment. No different today. Christians can only marry believers converting single.but those converting married can stay with an unbelieving spouse until they wish.to bail out. But must remarry a believer. BHI is a.cult and deny God who He.really is Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
Re: The Cult of Black Hebrew Israelites by JUDAH41: 8:06pm On Dec 28, 2014
WOW!! IT'S FUNNY LIKE YOU SAY CAUSE I AM LAUGHING AND CAN'T STOP!!!! NO NEED TO GET BOTHERED OR ANGRY, BECAUSE IT'S JUST A TIME TO FOLLOW JESUS CHRIST AND BE AT PEACE FOR HIS SWORD WILL FIX IT ALL. PATIENCE OF THE SAINTS...SHALOM...SOME WANT TO WRESTLE WITH TRUTH, BUT WHY? DON'T YOU KNOW YOU CAN'T BOX WITH GOD...YOUR ARMS ARE TOO SHORT....LOL...SMH....PEACE... cheesy[color=#550000][/color]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mummy G.O Fabrics Now On Sale / Eating In The Dream – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome / My Encounter With The Marine World.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.