Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,660 members, 7,801,914 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:35 AM

The Cult of Black Hebrew Israelites - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Cult of Black Hebrew Israelites (90331 Views)

N'landers, Who Is Melchizedek As Described In Hebrew 7vs1-3? / Nicki Minaj, Beyonce And The Cult Of Demon Possession / The Cult Of Black Hebrew Israelites (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Cult of Black Hebrew Israelites by laborer4Christ(m): 5:44am On Mar 06, 2015
Very true. I have a few family members involved with the BHIs. One thing I've noticed is how loud and obnoxious they are when challenged about their beliefs. It is a deep spiritual bondage they're in.
Re: The Cult of Black Hebrew Israelites by kehnton(m): 1:29pm On Sep 25, 2015
shalum alaekem smiley
Re: The Cult of Black Hebrew Israelites by SisterSister(f): 11:26pm On Oct 03, 2016
I am just seeing this thread and have started research on this very topic.

Definitely, African-American history started before slavery.

The Bible, history books, maps, art, etc. show that Blacks were major world rulers at one time.

There is a difference between Black Hebrew Israelites and Hebrew Israelites that follow Yeshua.

Unfortunately, the Black Hebrew Israelites have false teachings mixed in with some truth.

Jesus Christ died for the sins of the whole world.

Once a person accepts Jesus Christ, they are apart of God's family. Skin color has nothing to do with it.

In Revelation 2:9 and 3:9 God speaks about Jews that are not but are the Synagogue of satan. Who are they? It it said that approximately 90-95% of the Jews in Israel today are Ashkenazi. Many Jews of those who are Ashkenazi know so too; adopting a religion does not change your DNA or family heritage, so where are the original Israelites?

Revelation 2:9 (KJV)
I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

Revelation 3:9 (KJV)
Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

DEFINITION OF ASHKENAZI
"Regardless of the place of origin, Ashkenazi Jews can be grouped in the same genetic cohort – that is, regardless of whether an Ashkenazi Jew's ancestors came from Poland, Russia, Hungary, Lithuania, or any other place with a historical Jewish population, they belong to the same ethnic group".

Genesis 10:1-10 (KJV)
Now these are the generations of the sons of Noah, Shem, Ham, and Japheth: and unto them were sons born after the flood. 2 The sons of Japheth; Gomer, and Magog, and Madai, and Javan, and Tubal, and Meshech, and Tiras. 3 And the sons of Gomer; Ashkenaz, and Riphath, and Togarmah. 4 And the sons of Javan; Elishah, and Tarshish, Kittim, and Dodanim. 5 By these were the isles of the Gentiles divided in their lands; every one after his tongue, after their families, in their nations. 6 And the sons of Ham; Cush, and Mizraim, and Phut, and Canaan. 7 And the sons of Cush; Seba, and Havilah, and Sabtah, and Raamah, and Sabtechah: and the sons of Raamah; Sheba, and Dedan. 8 And Cush begat Nimrod: he began to be a mighty one in the earth. 9 He was a mighty hunter before the Lord: wherefore it is said, Even as Nimrod the mighty hunter before the Lord. 10 And the beginning of his kingdom was Babel, and Erech, and Accad, and Calneh, in the land of Shinar.

>>> This is just some short notes. I will continue to research and share whenever possible<<<

Shalom

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mummy G.O Fabrics Now On Sale / My Encounter With The Marine World. / Deborah Samuel: Family Arrives New Home In Port Harcourt Donated By OPM G.O.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.