Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,566 members, 7,809,064 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:07 PM

Translation Of Documents From English To German,who Can Help! - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Translation Of Documents From English To German,who Can Help! (2862 Views)

I Need Urgent Advise About Receiving UK Visa Documents From VFS Global Services / A Comprehensive List Of The Documents Required For Visas / Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Translation Of Documents From English To German,who Can Help! by tonymaz(m): 4:44pm On Feb 07, 2012
I applied to a school in Austria and was requested to have all my certificates and other documents translated into German and sent in less than a week. Who can help? I will pay.

Contact me on uchetonnyoptimist@yahoo.com
Re: Translation Of Documents From English To German,who Can Help! by frank94(m): 11:31pm On Feb 07, 2012
Simply go to alias france daz(french cultural center)in your state for translation.they have centers at lagos,enugu,abuja and ilorin.daz the one's i know.dont give any body money to translate for you,their are tutors in french,german,spainish and intalian language their who can do the interpretation for you.i went their to interpret spainish lag to english lag, when i wanted to travel to madrid.
Re: Translation Of Documents From English To German,who Can Help! by tonymaz(m): 9:49am On Feb 08, 2012
God will bless you for this swift and helpful information. I'm in Lagos and do not know where the French Cultural centre is in Lagos. Is French embassy in Lagos? The urgency of this documents make it idea for u to give me your GSM number via my email: uchetonnyoptimist@yahoo.com

I will so much appreciate it.
Re: Translation Of Documents From English To German,who Can Help! by Vicjustice: 11:08am On Feb 08, 2012
frank 94:

Simply go to alias france daz(french cultural center)in your state for translation.they have centers at lagos,enugu,abuja and ilorin.daz the one's i know.dont give any body money to translate for you,their are tutors in french,german,spainish and intalian language their who can do the interpretation for you.i went their to interpret spainish lag to english lag, when i wanted to travel to madrid.
Perfect answer
Re: Translation Of Documents From English To German,who Can Help! by banky1987(m): 11:46am On Apr 15, 2012
Go to www.translation.google.com then choose from the varieties of language to the one you want.

1 Like

Re: Translation Of Documents From English To German,who Can Help! by Markenny(m): 4:52pm On Apr 15, 2012
i will help you ...dont try google,
Re: Translation Of Documents From English To German,who Can Help! by tweusw: 10:40pm On Jun 26, 2012
I can help immediately. I will send you details via email.
Re: Translation Of Documents From English To German,who Can Help! by selom1985(m): 6:11am On Oct 08, 2012
As an independent translator, I do not outsource any projects. However, under client's request, the outsourcing option may be possible. Correct translations should "make sense, convey the spirit of the original, have a natural and easy form of expression and produce a similar response.
Re: Translation Of Documents From English To German,who Can Help! by GreenGlobal123: 12:14pm On Aug 28, 2014
banky1987: Go to www.translation.google.com then choose from the varieties of language to the one you want.

non of the embassies will accept machine translated documents....and that's what Google translate does....it will mess you up, if you need to translate you will need human being to do that for you, info@greenglobalconcept.com
Re: Translation Of Documents From English To German,who Can Help! by EusDunn: 6:06am On Jan 05, 2016
Please I need to translate some documents to Ukrainian language... where do I go for it in Abuja? Is it possible at the Ministry of Education? Or are there authentic places in Abuja recognized by the Ukraine Embassy and the Nigerian Ministry of Foreign Affairs?

Please someone should help, it's urgent. Thank you very much.

(1) (Reply)

If You Were Given A Chance To Choose The Country You Were Born In, Which One Wou / I Want to Travel to Jigawa State, Nigeria / Shall I Join The British Army?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.