Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,184 members, 7,807,605 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:04 PM

Beyoncé Steps Out In Grand Style For The First Time Since Baby’s Birth - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beyoncé Steps Out In Grand Style For The First Time Since Baby’s Birth (1185 Views)

Olamide’s Son Celebrates 1st Birthday In Grand Style (Photos) / Nollywood Actress, Lizzy Gold Shows Off Sexy Body One Month After Baby’s Birth / Shakira's Baby Birth News Was A Prank By Pique (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Beyoncé Steps Out In Grand Style For The First Time Since Baby’s Birth by amakaikeng(f): 9:51pm On Feb 07, 2012
Beyoncé stepped out Monday night for the first time since the birth of her baby, Blue Ivy. The occasion was her hubby’s two shows at the Carnegie Hall for the United Way of New York and the Shawn Carter Scholarship Foundation.

She wore a smashing red ruffled dress that clung to her skin with a gold clutch purse and iridescent shoes. She painted her nails blue to match her ring and I think it is somewhat significant of her baby’s name (Blue Ivy). You’d agree with me right?

Now, most women will give everything to look like this hot shortly after delivery, but then, do we all have Beyonce's body?.

See more hot photos of Bey at http://amakaikenga..com/2012/02/blog-post.html

Re: Beyoncé Steps Out In Grand Style For The First Time Since Baby’s Birth by Nobody: 4:50pm On Feb 08, 2012
I know celebrities can starve themselves, wrap up their bellies in plastic and gym for 3 hours everyday, but this woman nor be like person wey just born.
Re: Beyoncé Steps Out In Grand Style For The First Time Since Baby’s Birth by Nobody: 12:39am On Feb 09, 2012
See wetin my Oga Jay Zed dey enjoy alone(?). Chai see as she be like ihe akpuru akpu; sculptured mannequin. Even smallie Naija girls wey still dey SS3 don worwor with shapeless big belle pass this woman wey don born so. It is well.

(1) (Reply)

Emmanuel Adebayor Partying With Lil Wayne, Busta And Trey Songz / "You're Degrading Womanhood" -lagos Deputy Gov Fires Iyanya’s Dancers [PHOTOS] / VIDEO: 40 Yr Old Kate Henshaw Dance To Skelewu Like A Teenager

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.