Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,356 members, 7,800,715 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:49 AM

I Showed Her Too Much Love, Is It Wrong? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Showed Her Too Much Love, Is It Wrong? (7603 Views)

When You Show A Girl Too Much Love, She Will Misbehave / Is It Wrong To Have Sex After Taking Holy Communion In Church Today? / Ladies, How Much Love Do You Have (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Showed Her Too Much Love, Is It Wrong? by savesoul(m): 1:37pm On Oct 17, 2007
i have been dating my girl for 8 months, and anytime we are together, i always tell her aw much i love her and that i can't imagine life without her and all sort of things going through my mind. The i realised after telling her all these, she doesn't call me or send me a text, knowing fully well that i will surely call her (which i always do) she doesn't return my calls and some other things. But am concerned ,does she still loves me?. I need your advise, i don't want to be with a girl that doesn't love me and will later leave me cry because i might kill "myself"
Re: I Showed Her Too Much Love, Is It Wrong? by busygirl(f): 1:55pm On Oct 17, 2007
[/quote][quote author=savesoul link=topic=86552.msg1591686#msg1591686 date=1192624641]
i have been dating my girl for 8 months, and anytime we are together, i always tell her aw much i love her and that i can't imagine life without her and all sort of things going through my mind. The i realised after telling her all these, she doesnt call me or send me a text, knowing fully well that i will surely call her (which i always do) she doesnt return my calls and some other things. But am concerned ,does she still loves me?. I need your advise, i don't want to be with a girl that doesnt love me and will later leave me cry because i might kill "meself"
nA WA OO. . . . .dis your love na die oo! Honestly, guys like you are rare. It's hard to find a guy who thinks the way you do. . . .Anywayz, maybe you answered the question yourself. . .I think she's using you to catch trips. . . .knowing that you would do anything for her. The best thing you can do is to express yourself to her, if it bothers you this much wink
Re: I Showed Her Too Much Love, Is It Wrong? by savesoul(m): 2:01pm On Oct 17, 2007
@busygirl
I am planning on telling her tonite. But what should i say? and aw?
Re: I Showed Her Too Much Love, Is It Wrong? by busygirl(f): 2:15pm On Oct 17, 2007
You asked her out, didn't you? How did you do it? YOU ARE A GUY, PLS BE STRONG, don't let any girl use you to catch trips. If you ask her and she says she doesn't love you. . . FINE! that means that you guys are not meant to be. Don't let anyone play with your Self-esteem or worth. . . .IT'S YOUR RIGHT!
Re: I Showed Her Too Much Love, Is It Wrong? by Jahbert(m): 2:20pm On Oct 17, 2007
A woman is like a Shadow, and a man is like an Arrow!
A woman is like a Shadow, and a man is like an Arrow!

NEVER LET THE WOMAN KNOW HOW MUCH YOU LOVE
CAUSE THERE WONT BE NO PEACE IN YOUR LIFE
NEVER LET THE WOMAN KNOW HOW MUCH YOU CARE
CAUSE THEY WILL DO THINGS TO HURT YOU! AND ITS NO JOKE ABOUT IT!
Re: I Showed Her Too Much Love, Is It Wrong? by inze(m): 2:22pm On Oct 17, 2007
i think all u should do is make her understand what you feel and how you do not like her returning your hospitality for hostility.

If am not mistaken, love is all about giving and taking and if the case remains in the aspect of one-sided given, then i think something is wrong. But moreover, you need to listen to her own side of the story before u jump into unnecessary conclusion.

Wish u the very best.

I n z e
Re: I Showed Her Too Much Love, Is It Wrong? by anney(f): 2:29pm On Oct 17, 2007
@savesoul
your babe is just being carried away by ur love thinking that u cannot  break her heart since u have  bet ur life in the relashionship,. it happens at both side. i will just advice u to call her and tell her ur feeling may be she does not understand  that love and care should b share by both parties.good luck
Re: I Showed Her Too Much Love, Is It Wrong? by inze(m): 2:36pm On Oct 17, 2007
well said anney,

well said.
Re: I Showed Her Too Much Love, Is It Wrong? by savesoul(m): 2:39pm On Oct 17, 2007
@anney
Dont u feel i will look like a Jackass telling her?
Re: I Showed Her Too Much Love, Is It Wrong? by anney(f): 2:43pm On Oct 17, 2007
@jahbelt
not all women are heartless. to engage oneself in a relationship it really entails maturity by both parties knowing what one party need and 4 d other party to give  it  even without voicing it out .
Re: I Showed Her Too Much Love, Is It Wrong? by zignorr(m): 2:43pm On Oct 17, 2007
@post . . .Seeing is believing! undecided
Infact, you have been telling her cock and bull story  undecided
You love her is not by mouth tongue
You can't love without given tongue
It is high time you stopped telling her you love her by mouth . . .prove it  undecided

In a nutshell, NO MONEY . . . NO ROMANCE tongue

Laughing my ass off  grin grin grin
Re: I Showed Her Too Much Love, Is It Wrong? by havanah: 2:46pm On Oct 17, 2007
hmmmmmmmmm

i think that u r too available for her,she knows that ur there and always will be ,thats why she isnt putting  effort into it,try pull back abit and c how she reacts

but remember we need water to live but too much water makes a fload so dont fload her with love

woman do search for men who can express themselves and thier emotions well , what u have is highly seeked by us but too much of any thing just spoils things

good luck there smiley smiley
Re: I Showed Her Too Much Love, Is It Wrong? by inze(m): 2:49pm On Oct 17, 2007
@savesoul

Sometimes was it right looks stupid and unthinkinkable but i think its the best way to get things going and done. I mean, aint it better to look like a fool than killing yourself emotionally??

Think about it.

I n z e
Re: I Showed Her Too Much Love, Is It Wrong? by anney(f): 2:54pm On Oct 17, 2007
@savesoul
zignorr has given  u the salt 2 make d soup taste good.i still feel u have 2  tell her . it is not a crime 2 be love  and 2 be love in return.except if ur babe does not have a feeling 4 u . talk 2 her.
Re: I Showed Her Too Much Love, Is It Wrong? by Jahbert(m): 3:14pm On Oct 17, 2007
anney:

@jahbe[b]r[/b]t
not all women are heartless. to engage oneself in a relationship it really entails maturity by both parties knowing what one party need and 4 d other party to give it even without voicing it out .

A woman is like your shadow - follow her, she flies; fly from her, she follows,

No matter how you look at it, this is true. This has nothing to do with being heartless,

I am simply telling the brother, if he wants this woman to truly love him the way he loves her, he must not tell her or show her how much he loves her because he will end up chasing her all his life. Do what he can for her, take care of her and love her, but never let her know how much because she will take his kindness for weakness.
Re: I Showed Her Too Much Love, Is It Wrong? by Seun(m): 3:17pm On Oct 17, 2007
I don't want to be with a woman who is only with me because she thinks she can't have me. Such games are idiotic.
Re: I Showed Her Too Much Love, Is It Wrong? by magneto(m): 3:17pm On Oct 17, 2007
@ savesoul

i'd rather suggest u don't tell her anything. just change ur loverboy attitude whenever she's around you, thats all. and yea, you'll look like a Jackass telling her all that, don't let anyone tell u otherwise. u know it in your heart that its true.

just keep ur feelings to urself whenever she shows up, remain pleasantly aloof but not distant. tease her and crack jokes at her expense often (not expensive ones o!) and lastly, don't call her to often man, resist the damn urge!! and no flashes too!

and b4 anybody chews my ass off, yes u can send her romantic texts once in a 'red moon' and call to say 'wazap!' (no pouring out ur heart now!)

dat should do the trick! cool
Re: I Showed Her Too Much Love, Is It Wrong? by Seun(m): 3:23pm On Oct 17, 2007
However, I must say this: your obsession is not healthy.
Don't you have other dreams and ambitions in life besides this girl?
If you did, you would not be talking about "killing yourself".
How can you expect her to love you when you don't even love your own life?
Re: I Showed Her Too Much Love, Is It Wrong? by jkpretty(f): 3:41pm On Oct 17, 2007
@magneto
that is the trick, truly it works.

Jahbert:

A woman is like your shadow - follow her, she flies; fly from her, she follows,

Same for guys too--that's just the way it is

@poster
Do the things she does to u, & see if she won't start doing the things u used to do winkwho said life was fair
Re: I Showed Her Too Much Love, Is It Wrong? by Seun(m): 3:46pm On Oct 17, 2007
The trick of making yourself unavailable works to get you into a woman's pants,
but it doesn't work to give you a meaningful long-term relationship based on respect.

Your problem is not "too much love". You are just possessive and selfish; nothing more.
Re: I Showed Her Too Much Love, Is It Wrong? by omega25red(m): 3:55pm On Oct 17, 2007
i have read what most of the folks wrote here and they are partly right
I think you came on too strong like you were desperate for love. When you come on strong like professing your love all the time that scares both men and women away most especially if the person is just dating and you are talking about how you don't know what you would do if she ever left you. you even wrote that you might kill your self honestly you sound like a psycho i would run too. how old is the girl she is probably still young and is still non commital.

summary: you seem like a needy psycho who comes on too strong and i wouldn't tell someone that i would kill myself if they left me gosh that's scary I'm probably not coming back to this post because I'm scared to read your suicide note

holla
Re: I Showed Her Too Much Love, Is It Wrong? by Busta(f): 5:29pm On Oct 17, 2007
its not wrong to let someone know how much u love them.

ur case seems scary tho. . lol
Re: I Showed Her Too Much Love, Is It Wrong? by Zandra1(f): 8:21pm On Oct 17, 2007
Seun ure so right. I don't see the reason y u wont tell or show someone how much u love them. It's even better u tell and show them how much u love them before someone else does that job for u. Everyone wants to be wanted so if u pretend or don't show it as ure supposed to then am sorry for u.

@poster, if u show a guy/girl too much love and they don't respond, its not because u love them too much( u can never love a person too much) but because they don't care for u ie unrequited love. This means that she's not the one that deserves that love rather someone else that can love u back deserves it.
Re: I Showed Her Too Much Love, Is It Wrong? by mssiah(m): 10:59pm On Oct 17, 2007
This is a case of one sided love.For a relationship it is best that both parties are in love.

You will have to be careful so she does not start dating you out of pity.
Re: I Showed Her Too Much Love, Is It Wrong? by savesoul(m): 12:31pm On Oct 18, 2007
Can any one be specific in what i should tell her?
Please help a broda cry
Re: I Showed Her Too Much Love, Is It Wrong? by omega25red(m): 5:28pm On Oct 18, 2007
i guess i lied when i said i wasn't coming back here

@ poster
Dude there is nothing to say you already professed your love for her what else can you do if she doesn't love you back just take it as one of those things and time will heal your heart and for God sakes don't kill yourself nobody is worth you harming your self because they didn't reciprocate the love that you professed to them.

just chill out date some other girls i hear naija is full oh hotties who show their tities lol
Re: I Showed Her Too Much Love, Is It Wrong? by yimiton(f): 5:48pm On Oct 18, 2007
funny thread and post replies.
. . . And I laughed. . . out. . . loud! grin shocked sad
Re: I Showed Her Too Much Love, Is It Wrong? by savesoul(m): 7:03am On Oct 19, 2007
Thanks for all your posts,
Yesterday i talked to her, and really felt sorry for everthing she has done and she confessed that she did it knowing she was secure with me and that i wouldnt leave her for anoda girl. Thanks Nairalanders, you replies really help me. Guess what? She has already called me as early as 6.30 am today and sent me 2 apology texts.
I feel like a King now. I got my Baby Back
Thanks Nairalanders
Re: I Showed Her Too Much Love, Is It Wrong? by Pain(m): 11:46am On Oct 19, 2007
I need a Girl. I need I Girl a would Love Excessively. I Need A Girl Soon Or Else, shocked

Id Keep Writing M**ware.

Anyway, jokes apart I need a Girl a Good One. I'm tired of my Hermit Life. I swear I am.
Re: I Showed Her Too Much Love, Is It Wrong? by Easybaby(f): 1:23pm On Oct 19, 2007
Pain:

I need a Girl. I need I Girl a would Love Excessively. I Need A Girl Soon Or Else, shocked

Id Keep Writing M**ware.

Anyway, jokes apart I need a Girl a Good One. I'm tired of my Hermit Life. I swear I am.

lol grin grin grin
Re: I Showed Her Too Much Love, Is It Wrong? by tkb417(m): 1:37pm On Oct 19, 2007
NEVER LET THE WOMAN KNOW HOW MUCH YOU LOVE
CAUSE THERE WONT BE NO PEACE IN YOUR LIFE
NEVER LET THE WOMAN KNOW HOW MUCH YOU CARE
CAUSE THEY WILL DO THINGS TO HURT YOU! AND ITS NO JOKE ABOUT IT!

This is true cos the relationship that just ended now for me was cos i showed her too much love.
I should have concealed it a bit.
Now i know berra.

@Poster
same stories with me. Since i stopped the relationshp, ive been feeling like a burden just got lifted off my shoulders
Be brave, i know it aint easy. But ask yourself, what do you want in a woman, you want to be loved in return same magnitude you love her shey?
then if its not like that, it wont work. You will cry for few months, but i bet it, 3 months, you are back on your feet strong.
Time heals you know. My advice, talk to her and if no improvement, call it quits and move on
Re: I Showed Her Too Much Love, Is It Wrong? by Seun(m): 1:38pm On Oct 19, 2007
It's not too much love. It's, um, possessiveness, naivety, obsession. It's not a selfless thing; it's a me me me thing.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Silicon Babes Vs Natural Babe / Most Nigerian Women Are Averse To The Men in their lives Using Condoms. Why? / Nairaland Man Almost Beat Me Today At Coza

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.