Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,319 members, 7,780,792 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:20 PM

I Am Not Jonathan's Girlfriend Says Ngozi Okonjo Iweala - Wazobia Reports - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Not Jonathan's Girlfriend Says Ngozi Okonjo Iweala - Wazobia Reports (3623 Views)

Dokpesi Demands Solitary Confinement Against Assasination Plot By Tinubu-Wazobia / Buhari, Not Jonathan, Responsible For Refineries Resuming Production / Why NAFDAC Shuts Down Chocolat Royal, Cool, Wazobia FM Chairman On The Run (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Not Jonathan's Girlfriend Says Ngozi Okonjo Iweala - Wazobia Reports by toluxa1(m): 3:06am On Feb 08, 2012
Abuja– The Nigerian minister of finance, Dr Ngozi Okonjo Iewala, has denied the evil rumour being spread by unpatriotic Nigerians claiming that she and President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan are more than just cabinet colleagues.

The rumour mongers insist that the married mother of four and the father of Nigeria have been carrying on with their illicit affair right under the nose of the mother of Nigeria.

They further claim that a love-struck Jonathan has promised the minister anything, to keep the relationship alive, and the one thing his lover has demanded is the removal of fuel subsidy.

Aides to the one-time World Bank managing director have however denied the rumour pointing out that Dr Iweala can never be attracted to someone whose PhD is in Zoology.

Proponents of the theory / rumour are however adamant that the President is abusing his executive powers in the most despicable of ways.

“Look at his wife, the man clearly likes fat women,” said one rumour monger.

Another broadcaster of the false rumour said:

“Isn’t it suspicious that the only thing he has done since he became president is this provocative removal of fuel subsidy?

“If you think about it, every other thing the mumu has tried to do, when people shout small, he has quickly revered. Seven year term, he reversed, banning super Eagles, he reserved, but this subsidy removal thing that is the evil desire of his lover, he refused to reverse. Why? Tell me he’s not chopping where he should not be chopping.

“The only hope for Nigerian ow is that the first lady should catch them.”

http://www.wazobiareport.com/reports/I-am-not-Jonathans-girlfriend-says-Ngozi-Okonjo-Iweala
Re: I Am Not Jonathan's Girlfriend Says Ngozi Okonjo Iweala - Wazobia Reports by isalegan2: 3:28am On Feb 08, 2012
"Re: I Am Not Jonathan's Girlfriend Says Ngozi Okonjo Iweala"

You gotta be kidding! Send it to the Jokes section, please. grin 
BTW, someone needs to show her how tie her gele properly,
instead of looking like she's about to put portmanteau for head.
That's alabaru headtie where I come from.

[img]http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR2CGADHb-ZRcG7TfM7JQGw5tVA6528AexNPcgJkJDL6KcbZArrjw[/img]

It' be more believable with this one.
Even though I'm sure it's not true.
[img]http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQd4kwd0ok3aKdGfw4aXBuqoX_XQe99qC3LF6sxEGHMbYm-ZsQZJg[/img]

He's already got this one.
I bet you she's not afraid to slap the hell out
of any heffer that dares touch her husband.
[img]http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTJoqBBuByy3b0EpyhfJ42o28ZFLkLf39eL5ECnfai-qVN4C3dJ[/img]
Re: I Am Not Jonathan's Girlfriend Says Ngozi Okonjo Iweala - Wazobia Reports by naijaking1: 6:26am On Feb 08, 2012
I beg Ngozi tell that to Tam David West and other detractors embarassed
Re: I Am Not Jonathan's Girlfriend Says Ngozi Okonjo Iweala - Wazobia Reports by juman(m): 7:21am On Feb 08, 2012
Nairaland!! grin grin
Re: I Am Not Jonathan's Girlfriend Says Ngozi Okonjo Iweala - Wazobia Reports by Lasinoh: 7:36am On Feb 08, 2012
We know. You prefer them younger. . .like your husband likes to do 'young nurses' in the hospital garages. cheesy
Nothing do you abeg.
No divorce necessary.
I dey ya side!

Diamond Jubilee. . . here we come!

Wa se re!!!! kiss
Re: I Am Not Jonathan's Girlfriend Says Ngozi Okonjo Iweala - Wazobia Reports by juman(m): 7:56am On Feb 08, 2012
^^^^

Blazay fear God!!!! grin
Re: I Am Not Jonathan's Girlfriend Says Ngozi Okonjo Iweala - Wazobia Reports by Rhino4dm: 7:57am On Feb 08, 2012
Re: I Am Not Jonathan's Girlfriend Says Ngozi Okonjo Iweala - Wazobia Reports by Arosa(m): 10:35am On Feb 08, 2012
This is another funny one, Bianca is also GEJ girlfriend.

Re: I Am Not Jonathan's Girlfriend Says Ngozi Okonjo Iweala - Wazobia Reports by Lasinoh: 6:44am On Feb 09, 2012
juman:

^^^^

Blazay fear God!!!! grin

If you see her boyfriend ehn? His wife is on NL. grin
Dem dey live for 'London'! lipsrsealed
Re: I Am Not Jonathan's Girlfriend Says Ngozi Okonjo Iweala - Wazobia Reports by eunisam: 8:08am On Feb 09, 2012
Jealousy go die

Re: I Am Not Jonathan's Girlfriend Says Ngozi Okonjo Iweala - Wazobia Reports by Funkymallam(m): 8:23am On Feb 09, 2012
What a way to begin the morning. Nairaland can never disappoint, wot a comic relief grin grin grin

make aunty pacence catch una grin cheesy
Re: I Am Not Jonathan's Girlfriend Says Ngozi Okonjo Iweala - Wazobia Reports by Nobody: 8:39am On Feb 09, 2012
Na today ? Obj don yansh all these women that year so I wont be surprise if jonathan takeover.Never under-estimate the power of a woman. . .

(1) (Reply)

Osun Sets-up Awolowo Centre For Philosophy, Ideology, Good Governance. / Chinua Achebe: A Biafran In Nigerian Clothes - By Muhammad Jameel Yusha’u / What I Saw About Nigeria !- This Must Not Come To Pass.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.