Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,537 members, 7,801,506 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:10 PM

How Much Can You Pay For This Phone? - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Much Can You Pay For This Phone? (12451 Views)

This phone has the longest battery Life / Who Remembers This Phone? Amazing! / Mtn Zone: Know How Much You Pay For Calls Before Dialing A Number! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Can You Pay For This Phone? by princeonx: 6:22am On Feb 09, 2012
I will NEVER EVER spend such amount on phone! Even if it comes with life support. Na craz?
Re: How Much Can You Pay For This Phone? by luckybest(m): 6:35am On Feb 09, 2012
Vanity upon vanity: all is vanity.
Re: How Much Can You Pay For This Phone? by mekaboy(m): 8:02am On Feb 09, 2012
HOW I GO FIT BUY THIS PHONE DEY USE, AND HAVE POOR PEOPLE EVERYWHERE? THIS PHONE CAN TAKE TRAIN 5 PPLE FOR UNIVERSITY OR HELP THEM ACQUIRE A SKILL.

2MOROW YOU WILL HEAR THAT ARMED ROBBERS ROBBED AND SHOT SOMEONE DEAD, IF NIGERIANS WHO HAVE THIS MONEY WOULD INVEST IN THE LIFE OF OTHER NIGERIANS, MAYBE WE WLD HAVE LESS CRIME AND CASUALTIES.
Re: How Much Can You Pay For This Phone? by ochukoccna: 9:47am On Feb 09, 2012
Beware of covetousness
A man's life consists not of the abundance of his possessions.
-Jesus Christ
Re: How Much Can You Pay For This Phone? by sylve11: 10:20am On Feb 09, 2012
give me that phone, i'd call the road side mech and vulcanizer to fix up the tyres on it , . . .Spain here i come! cool
Re: How Much Can You Pay For This Phone? by Nobody: 10:38am On Feb 09, 2012
i am sorry to say that any man who desire to buy such phone has all the rights to do so. every one of us work damn hard to achieve whatever we desire, and therefore should compensate ourselves the best we see fit. if anyonje aint got it then there is no reason why they should be bitter and expect anyone to lower themselves to your own level. . . . . . . .
the fact that many are living in poverty in the world is IRRELEVANT!

who said that this guy didnt give millions to charity before buying this phone? why should he pay school fees to strangers? how many of you would give money to strangers rather than buy yourself better toys?

seeing a man rocking such a phone should be the wake up call for YOU ALL to strive for better in your lives. . . . . . . . . and when YOU make it, go give the money away to strangers, instead of doing what you please with it.

btw: its funny how people expect EVERYONE to live the simple life THEY live. . . . . . . . .  here are other "seemingly" unnecessary stuff bought by rich people out there: Richard Branson spent millions of $$$ on an island, DB bought himself a  $1.5milla Bugatti Veyron, or better yet, Dangote got himself a second jet for $50Milla. if we listen to y'all these people shouldnt spend their hard earned cash wherever THEY see fit.
Re: How Much Can You Pay For This Phone? by holusormi(m): 11:21am On Feb 09, 2012
@mr brownjay, thankz soo much 4 u wrote,uve spoken like someone dat rily knowz wat hez saying, @eeribodi complaining abt d cost of d phone,make all of una go jump inside ocean, d dude haz worked 4 his dough (legit or not) and he desrves to spend it anyhow he likes, wen yall iz also as rich as him,go donate all ur money to charity, mstcheww,bloody hypocrites!!!
Re: How Much Can You Pay For This Phone? by faithin9ja: 11:51am On Feb 09, 2012
yeye haters; don't people buy Jewellry, what intrinsic value does jewellry have, can you eat gold? yet all these people posting have all bought things that are not worth the value, I bet they buy clothes for above the value of production just because they look nice, I beg leave the man to spend his money the way he feels fit, if tomorrow he is broke, that's his own look out, but rest of us mind our own business
Re: How Much Can You Pay For This Phone? by olagbaja11: 8:50pm On Feb 09, 2012
can it cure HIV or CANCER ?, foolishness plus madness
Re: How Much Can You Pay For This Phone? by odezi30: 9:38pm On Feb 09, 2012
it's like the fone's standby time is 1yr
Re: How Much Can You Pay For This Phone? by spicyhoney(f): 1:14am On Feb 10, 2012
Hmm, things people do with money, over a million naira for a phone. . .So why are people complaining about the price of BB Porsche
Re: How Much Can You Pay For This Phone? by 3pleA3: 1:36am On Feb 10, 2012
does it have jass? that what ever i say to everyone i call with it will listen? if yes, then, it a good business cos i will make more than my money and can even tell Gej the bring back subsidy or die and even kill all those bad leader form my phone. but it not, i will rather order for Nokia3310 instead.
Re: How Much Can You Pay For This Phone? by Hopeville1(f): 4:27am On Feb 10, 2012
Again, Nigerians are rattling on the basis of ignorance.

Paying for a Vertu phone is more than buying a phone. You are also paying for their 24 hours 'butler' service and other exclusive money-can't-buy services.

Face it, some people really need this phone + the services (as a necessity for their business or job). In reality, Vertu phones can be ugly and thick (dats why a common thief cannot value it).

Fellow Nigerians, please step out of ignorance and enrich yourselves with information before you comment.
Re: How Much Can You Pay For This Phone? by bush4ker(m): 4:43pm On Aug 16, 2012
guy u try shaa me no go put one naira dia i go wait till etisalat or mtn start doing promo with the phone then if i win am i go sell am immediatly

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Blackberries To Get Android Phones? / "list Of Useful Proxy Sites And Ip's" / Nokia Tv Receiver Device, Nokia 3110c And Blackberry 7290 For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.