Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,476 members, 7,808,727 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:01 PM

Please Help, I Cant Pray No More. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Please Help, I Cant Pray No More. (1005 Views)

I Wonder Why God Is Unfair To Me! Am Very Tired I Cant Take It Anymore / Why Do Christians Pray Aggressively & Shout Louder Amen At The Mention Of Money? / How Do We Pray Over Meal: Bless This Food Oh Lord! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help, I Cant Pray No More. by Andrew3(m): 7:34am On Feb 08, 2012
I abstained from prayer and church for sometime due to laziness and whatever i may call it. I recently
Decided to go back to God and to my surprise whenever I just start singing praise song i start yawning.
I yawn all through the praise and prayer to some point I even have to skip some important points due
to the yawn, I never experienced it before so i felt is satanic, please what can I do?v sad sad sad sad
Re: Please Help, I Cant Pray No More. by AYODEJI4LOVE(m): 9:11am On Feb 08, 2012
Op,
Be discipline, and you may also look for a strong prayer partner that you can go on a kind of retreat together, also try to pray a sincere prayer from your heart, explaining to God your situation and when you pray it from your heart SINCERLY asking for his help, he will surely help you when he notice your heart desire, also see reason to pray, develop interest in prayer, you may also send prayer request to some christian organization and prayer group asking them to pray for you on that matter and after all this, there will definately be a change, i will love to hear your testimony,
Re: Please Help, I Cant Pray No More. by Joagbaje(m): 10:11am On Feb 08, 2012
Dont go by feeling . Even if you feel your prayer is not sound or your worship, just stay at it, your flesh will soon give way.Your spirit man will gain dominion. In addition , If you have received the holyghost. Pray in tongues, study the word, your spirit will be activated. You can also listen to some messages .
Re: Please Help, I Cant Pray No More. by Andrew3(m): 10:28am On Feb 08, 2012
Thank you very much my brothers I appreciate.
Re: Please Help, I Cant Pray No More. by Image123(m): 10:39am On Feb 08, 2012
Case closed?
Re: Please Help, I Cant Pray No More. by Image123(m): 10:42am On Feb 08, 2012
Case closed?
Re: Please Help, I Cant Pray No More. by Chuksxp: 11:25am On Feb 08, 2012
I would recommend listening to more worship songs, especially the likes of Hillsong, Jesus Culture, Doen Moen, etc. And I'd also recommend listening to MP3 sermons. And of course keep asking God to help you in this area. God bless
Re: Please Help, I Cant Pray No More. by Nobody: 1:35pm On Feb 08, 2012
In addition, i will recommend this book at this site
http://www.firesprings.com/passionprayerbook.pdf

Be encouraged brother.
Re: Please Help, I Cant Pray No More. by God2man(m): 3:49pm On Feb 08, 2012
The people you move with will determine how far you go in life, get a prayer partner, as someone has said, then proceed to a particular place where there will be no distraction, it is important to add fasting to your retreat program. It hepls to bring back the fire on your prayer altar. God bless you. God2man.
Re: Please Help, I Cant Pray No More. by Joagbaje(m): 12:02am On Feb 09, 2012
East:

In addition, i will recommend this book at this site
http://www.firesprings.com/passionprayerbook.pdf
Be encouraged brother.

That's great . It just reminds me of EM. BOUNDS. If you read EM.BOUND book on prayer you can't help but pray.

Here is a link to one of his books

http://www.jesus.org.uk/vault/library/bounds_power_through_prayer.pdf
Re: Please Help, I Cant Pray No More. by Lasinoh: 7:03am On Feb 09, 2012
To tell how boring those prayer sessions are.
Why do you have to pray for God to do his work?
Only in Nigeria! grin

We do not pray for the police to catch criminals in the US abi?
I don't pray. I only give thanks.
Prayer is for faithless people.
Poor things!

Who needs a God that needs to be flattered?
Tufiakwa!!! kiss
Re: Please Help, I Cant Pray No More. by Nobody: 7:13am On Feb 09, 2012
@Joagbaje

Thanks for sharing the book! It has fired my innerman and i am
about to take a new turn in my prayer live! keep sharing.
Re: Please Help, I Cant Pray No More. by Image123(m): 11:09am On Feb 09, 2012
Jo, more of that. I think say na one pastor Chris book you wan share as usual. On more thoughts, you'd have shared it if it was free right?

(1) (Reply)

Drop A Paragraph On Your Opinion About The Concept ''religion'' / Sin Against The Holyspirit Is Not Forgiven / Adeboye, Others Shop For Oritsejafor’s Successor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.