Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,014 members, 7,803,370 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:29 PM

How Can Someone Get His Transcript From A University In Nigeria - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Can Someone Get His Transcript From A University In Nigeria (47427 Views)

Before You Send Your Daughter To A University In Ghana, Please Read This. / Sos Transcript From Unilorin / Getting Transcript From Oau (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can Someone Get His Transcript From A University In Nigeria by Wilfredng: 8:30am On Feb 08, 2012
Please learned NLanders, How can someone who school in Nigeria get his/her transcript sent to a foreign university for masters? A friend of mine is currently facing some problems getting his transcript from EBSU. HOw can he go about that?
Re: How Can Someone Get His Transcript From A University In Nigeria by Odunnu: 9:30am On Feb 08, 2012
Dont know how it works in other schools but i'll assume it follows the same procedure.
Apply, pay a token fee and wait. In UNN, since its computerisation, its safe to say your transcript will get to its destination within three days of applying

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Can Someone Get His Transcript From A University In Nigeria by weberrand: 8:34am On Sep 03, 2012
There is a new transcript ordering and delivery service in Nigeria called ETX-NG. It allows students to order transcripts from their universities in Nigeria and have such transcripts electronically delivered to any school worldwide. I find it extremely novelle because you wont have to bother travelling down to your school or sending a relative or friend considering the risk of travelling these days. You will also not have to worry about the successful and on-time delivery of the transcripts as the whole process is tracked and status updates are provided to you. ETX-NG stands for Electronic Transcripts Exchange in Nigeria.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Can Someone Get His Transcript From A University In Nigeria by monex(m): 4:16pm On Sep 01, 2014
ETX-NG is at best unserious and at worst fraudulent.

they fabricate fake statuses. my transcript process is over 5 months old and I have missed an admission window as a result. up till now no transcript has been sent.

Just avoid them if you can.

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Can Someone Get His Transcript From A University In Nigeria by bumajay: 12:00pm On Oct 24, 2014
monex:
ETX-NG is at best unserious and at worst fraudulent.

they fabricate fake statuses. my transcript process is over 5 months old and I have missed an admission window as a result. up till now no transcript has been sent.

Just avoid them if you can.
Not only fraudulent but time-wasters and going by there terms of use, they have nothing to lose as they will only refund you 25% of your payment despite their failures https://www.etx-ng.com/term-of-use-and-privacy-policy

5 Likes

Re: How Can Someone Get His Transcript From A University In Nigeria by olsrach: 2:52pm On Apr 16, 2015
Please my people,i beg you all in the name of God,dont use ETX NG for transcripts especially if your school is UNIBEN or another federal institution,I paid about 20k to send mine to uni assist germany for a masters program and its been a year plus now and its still pending,these wicked pathetic people have almost ruined my life and future plans!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can Someone Get His Transcript From A University In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:05pm On Apr 19, 2015
olsrach:
Please my people,i beg you all in the name of God,dont use ETX NG for transcripts especially if your school is UNIBEN or another federal institution,I paid about 20k to send mine to uni assist germany for a masters program and its been a year plus now and its still pending,these wicked pathetic people have almost ruined my life and future plans!

This is serious!

Seun, mukina2, obinoscopy, do the needful and save lives.

3 Likes

Re: How Can Someone Get His Transcript From A University In Nigeria by maxman10(m): 9:23pm On Sep 10, 2015
God help us in Nigeria1
Re: How Can Someone Get His Transcript From A University In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:18pm On Apr 13, 2016
Re: How Can Someone Get His Transcript From A University In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:20am On Apr 20, 2016
Re: How Can Someone Get His Transcript From A University In Nigeria by ife25nancy: 3:09pm On Jul 06, 2016
olsrach:
okay so how do i get unofficial transcript from uniben
Re: How Can Someone Get His Transcript From A University In Nigeria by dollarpo7(m): 12:45pm On Sep 06, 2016
If you patronized ETX-NG and had challenges, I am sure the problem is not from ETX but from the University bureaucracy. This guys created a novel idea to make transcript processing easy. Many others have positive testimonies (I inclusive) of using their services. From my investigation the issues are still with the Institutions trying to adjust to this new trend.

Lets support novel nigerian ideas.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Can Someone Get His Transcript From A University In Nigeria by zibi5: 1:39pm On Sep 06, 2016
Mod Front page
Re: How Can Someone Get His Transcript From A University In Nigeria by sotall(m): 9:31am On May 06, 2017
olsrach:
Unfortunately, i am already in their trap before i read your comment.

My transcript application is almost two months and the whole process looks redundant. To think ETXNG gave me 3 weeks to get the job done and after 6 weeks, it is still pending is the height of incapability.

Does anyone know any other option aside ETXNG?
Re: How Can Someone Get His Transcript From A University In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:37am On May 06, 2017
It's not the same everywhere. In my own University(CU) all you need do is send them an email and they would send it themselves.

1 Like

Re: How Can Someone Get His Transcript From A University In Nigeria by zeyheed(m): 6:12pm On Sep 24, 2017
olsrach:
Is there anything that could make anybody's transcript denied?
Re: How Can Someone Get His Transcript From A University In Nigeria by Ayo4251(m): 7:40am On Sep 25, 2017
Wait....lemme finish frying my beans grin
Re: How Can Someone Get His Transcript From A University In Nigeria by Naziridamos: 7:40am On Sep 25, 2017
G
Re: How Can Someone Get His Transcript From A University In Nigeria by dayleke: 7:41am On Sep 25, 2017
O ga o
Re: How Can Someone Get His Transcript From A University In Nigeria by Finstar: 7:42am On Sep 25, 2017
olsrach:

This is bad
Re: How Can Someone Get His Transcript From A University In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:42am On Sep 25, 2017
Huh...... fraudsters everywhere angry
Re: How Can Someone Get His Transcript From A University In Nigeria by BunbleBee: 7:43am On Sep 25, 2017
since 2012?
Re: How Can Someone Get His Transcript From A University In Nigeria by Financialfree: 7:46am On Sep 25, 2017
Re: How Can Someone Get His Transcript From A University In Nigeria by jamace(m): 7:47am On Sep 25, 2017
Ayo4251:
Wait....lemme finish frying my beans grin
Congratulations! You are hereby awarded a bachelor's degree in Beans Fryology. grin grin

5 Likes

Re: How Can Someone Get His Transcript From A University In Nigeria by DanielsParker(m): 7:47am On Sep 25, 2017
strictly online. paid for mine online and it was immediately sent to the sch where I'm currently running my MSC.
Re: How Can Someone Get His Transcript From A University In Nigeria by bakynes(m): 7:49am On Sep 25, 2017
When I sent mine to a London University,my University here in Nigeria gave me the option of FedEx, DHL and other less expensive ones, I paid for DHL express delivery, I got the tracking later that same week from DHL and it delivered to the University in less than a week.

I don't know about the ETX NG

3 Likes

Re: How Can Someone Get His Transcript From A University In Nigeria by massinola(m): 7:49am On Sep 25, 2017
Transcript is not a problem bro. Go to your school and pay the required amount into your school account and your transcript will be wired to its destination. You can even get the hard copy yourself. Na naija we dey. I did it for a friend. Just paid the normal 5k into the school account and blessed the man in charge with small amount and fiaaaa!! The transcript was in my palms

3 Likes

Re: How Can Someone Get His Transcript From A University In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:50am On Sep 25, 2017
thread created 2012 made front page 2017.. who said miracles dont happen again?

4 Likes

Re: How Can Someone Get His Transcript From A University In Nigeria by einsteino(m): 7:51am On Sep 25, 2017
Odunnu:
Dont know how it works in other schools but i'll assume it follows the same procedure.
Apply, pay a token fee and wait. In UNN, since its computerisation, its safe to say your transcript will get to its destination within three days of applying

3 days or 3weeks? i have applied thrice for my UNN transcript, on each occasion it took 3wks to a month for it to be processed, despatched and delivered.

2 Likes

Re: How Can Someone Get His Transcript From A University In Nigeria by master69(m): 7:52am On Sep 25, 2017
my fellow nairalanders today is my birthday ooo....tnk God for my life....pls wish me well...tnk u all

18 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hilarious Pic: When You Get To School And There Is No School / Important Abbreviations You Might Not Know / Ishaq Olanrewaju Oloyode Appointed JAMB Boss: Profile And Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.